This triggers the classicfags

>this triggers the classicfags

Attached: 841_26.jpg (1887x1080, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18085223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone that plays WoW is a faggot.

Except for me huh

just unlocked kul tirans the other day. checked out character creation, realised i don't want to play as a disgusting fatty, and forgot the whole thing

No, you too.
If you meant me, I don't play it.

>playing faglliance
I am not a faggot, I like pussy

Nope. You're a faggot. You're ugly too. This is a WoW-exclusive trait.

I'm triggered by the shitty armor models not the race/class combos

looks like a ps2 game

I had same situation. Zandalari Trolls feel much better to play with.

The ending was a pretty decent twist. I don't know of many 30+ hour rpg's that have the balls to make the main heroine you spend the entire time helping/rescuing actually the main badguy who just manipulated you all this time.

Iirc your world and all the friends you make are also destroyed before the final fight and don't come back. That's also unique, name me one rpg thats 90% hanging out with your retarded friends and trying to improve/save your shitty world only for it all to get destroyed by the end.

Fuck you fag

Shut up ugly.

It was released when PS2 was the most popular

You're a fag that likes pussy

It's unfortunate they're stuck with same engine and can't really make WoW2 because small indie company.

Attached: 187829761.png (284x335, 122K)

>horde gets awesome trolls
>alliance gets "fat people" - the race
Embarrassing.

Attached: 1517106820461.jpg (863x506, 87K)

>next potential allied races are considered to be Vulpera and Mechagnomes
Nobody wins next round.

Attached: vulperajunker.jpg (309x557, 250K)

>Nobody wins next round.
Live will become a ghost town once classic is released. It won't matter what they do next with that version.
Honestly i'm going to miss my paladin spacegoat.

BASED

The fuck is that shit next to goblins? A fox?

Playable Nagas and Nerubians when?

Classic will be pretty dominant for couple months until game will be left only with most dedicated playerbase that's small percentage.

>nerubians
god i fucking wish. why is blizzard so against races with more appendages?
>b-but the armor woul-
I DONT FUCKING CARE
LET ME PLAY AS THOSE FOUR LEGGED DRAGON FUCKS AND NERUBIANS

>anything with more than two legs
Blizzard just don't have the money or the resources user, enjoy your augmented gnomes

Attached: 1528669384266.jpg (500x500, 54K)

That's Vulpera. Horde helps them out in Vol'dun and they share similar animation rig with Goblins.

Attached: 300px-Kiro_armed.jpg (300x374, 19K)

fpbp

the polygon count on them is far too high for PS2

updated

Attached: qry0td2osc131.png (2634x595, 2.69M)

The retailcucks that have stayed with the game this long will not stop. They will keep going until the grave takes them

this destroys classicwow
strawpoll.me/18085223

looks like the faggot shit type of thing the alliance would get lmao

The men look good, though. Or are you saying you don't want to look like a man who can pull an 18 wheeler?

You people arguing about which version of WoW wins while Blizzard sits there growing fat off two different cakes.

Attached: 1524008198465.jpg (1261x1575, 633K)

Well, there would have to be a massive asspull to get them to join Alliance at this point, and they're all but guaranteed to become an allied race.

nice reddit repost

>1 year, 4 months, 14 days since Nightborne were added
>They still haven't had their utter dogshit racials fixed
BfA is a fucking joke.

I'm sure Vulpera isn't approaching Alliance since the purge squad went after them.

Attached: purge.jpg (1006x470, 501K)

I don't play WoW, either. You're autistic. Checkmate, atheist.

>caring about racials that barely provide difference while playing content in group

I literally never asked for this though. Who even did?

>classic is framed burning crusade

People who kept requesting subraces for all core races, but they got wishes granted monkey paw style.

Attached: ap24OQ5_460s.png (460x329, 245K)

She's lying about her upper body strength

wtf i love alliance now

they're all voiced by anduin lol

Why is the Doomhammer so high res compared to everything else? The fucking chest piece on the shaman looks like it's from 2007.

They're actually pretty great in a creepy way.

Attached: 836336.jpg (2085x1041, 429K)

Attached: 839277.jpg (2270x1201, 539K)

do they go limbless in the bedroom?

Original texture gets ridiculously stretched on model because she's too big.

homogenize...everything

The people who find troll races to be cool or awesome are fucking annoying faggots.

haha who needs snake people when you can have more gnomes. thanks blizzard :^)

>bionically enhanced
>still small
why wouldn't they make themselves human size and have the physical strength of men while having the brains of gnomes

I've never wanted an amputee origin story for mechagnome females more than anything in my life holy fuck

Attached: donald.jpg (218x231, 5K)

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why are they looking to see representation of themselves in a game of fucking Orcs, Goblins and Cowfolk? The whole point of fantasy, at least to me, is to get away from reality. I don't want to see some fat dyed haired tumblrina in my fantasy. Why is nothing sacred? Fuck the Earth.

>the one on the right

Attached: 1510602693357.png (642x371, 9K)

should add twitch emotes to the classic one

>I am not a faggot, I like pussy
>plays Basedhorde with a female leader on PMS
Cringe basedcuck hordeshitter

Meanwhile, in the Horde..

Attached: vulps.jpg (2527x1075, 801K)

Good thing I play Alliance on OCE and avoid the amerimutts

more like her belly is waaay too stretched

Based, only hordecucks get furries now

No, 2019 is basedhorde pandering.

yeah but why would you want to play pally with all the alliance aesthetics if you are horde?
why would you want to play shaman with all the horde aesthetics if you are alliance?
you are the sort of faggot that plays blood elf because you want to be human but get the horde cred

The state of the horde of onions

>you are the sort of faggot that plays blood elf because you want to be human but get the horde cred
Congratulations, you've figure out why there's so many blood elf players on Horde side. Mostly these races are picked because they mostly resemble more human and they are likely more connected with these compared to more obscure picks like gnomes or trolls.

Attached: 1439885014356.png (500x281, 145K)

>look at me eating feces. You mad?

The only acceptable Alliance Shaman race isn't added yet, Broken/krokuul. You can just chill in Outland or with Draenei in general. Regular Draenei don't make sense as shamans because shamanism was picked up in Draenor when they lost faith in the naaru/light.
Only Belf works for pallies but a lot of skills need changing to make it work, I prefer BC Pallys who sucked power from naaru, than what we have now with the light infused sunwell paladins. Tauren make 0 sense and Zandalari, while they make some sense, would need complete spell names changes and revamps to their skillset for it to work really.

You forgot windchimes and dickgoats from the TBC one.

>they actually have "shoes"
what the fuck

>Regular Draenei don't make sense as shamans because shamanism was picked up in Draenor when they lost faith in the naaru/light.
Gonna need a source on that, it makes plenty of sense the draenei would have picked up shamanism from the uncorrupted orcs. They coexisted peacefully for hundreds of years.

model viewer glitch, won't actually look like that in game

Attached: 67B00C64-2FB8-4D32-BE27-347F6C99125F.jpg (417x417, 140K)