GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums!
I WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT WE'RE ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE RELEASE OF FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES REMASTERED (YES, THE CRYSTAL CHRONICLES FROM THE NINTENDO GAMECUBE).

Attached: 1516745657079.png (1024x1658, 3.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZl9BK62YOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first time I've seen a version of this post and smiled

Attached: 2993654d6a37c5eed7f7e482ed25c2576069a174.jpg (496x685, 99K)

Will I like this one if I liked the ds ones?

Attached: e5d77a4cfd45706f7c937708d52f0d43.jpg (550x450, 102K)

Yes. I think it is the best one, along with Echoes of Time.

Attached: ffcc.png (1060x1196, 655K)

Unironically, thanks for reminding me. I had completely forgotten about it.

There a release date or what? Also Switch or PS4? I only got normie friends so which one will have the bigger playerbade for online?

It's not going to be local coop, is it?

How the fuck is it not out already? Do they have 1 guy working on this?

You're welcome bro.
I'm buying 3 copies on switch. One for me, the other 2 as gifts for my gf and a friend.
We still don't know, but with switch if you are all in the same room using the same router it will look like local co-op.

Attached: 3221987e1bb2b24d781ef0cb570bfbb7.jpg (1181x1500, 937K)

Online multiplayer with randoms only!

I've waited two thousand years, I can wait a little longer.

Attached: larkeicus1.png (326x205, 146K)

Do people actually like Crystal Chronicles? I got it back in the day when I was 14 because I wanted more Final Fantasy. I think I played 20 minutes of it tops before dropping it.

I didn't know about this. Thank you OP.

gaem was built for couch co op

That explains it. I did not have friends in 2004. Just like 2019.

My Life as a King remaster when?

Attached: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as a King WiiWare Digitally Downloaded Screenshot 1.jpg (520x293, 79K)

Fucking when is it coming out? Its been radio silence since the first announcement that I'm aware of. I'm super stoked to play this with friends but nothing has even hinted at a release date.

I heard they were adding some new stuff, and them retrofitting online multiplayer probably takes a bit compared to just porting FFVII for the thousandth time. But come on, at least give me a general season when it's coming.

Prepare for a fantastic ost and random story events

Moogles were really cute in this game.

Attached: mog-pepere.gif (500x455, 2.88M)

Even if you had friends, you would each need a GBA or SP and 4 gameboy cables to play it, and back then those things were $20 a pop, not counting the cost of the fucking gameboys themselves.

Absolutely. I hate moogles but ffcc ones are adorable.
>not having four swords adventure and the pokémon colosseum mega pak, giving you already TWO of those cables
sorry to hear so
I love FFCC.

Attached: 28493097.jpg (1000x750, 663K)

How does someone not have friends? How do you let that happen?

Turbo neet. I don't go out at all. I have stuff like internet friends, kinda? Does that count?

Not at all. Time to make some changes, neetus Maximus

Being a poorfag hurt user. Now I'm not, but the era of couch coop is dead, and I missed it.

Fuck that shit. I would have got it if it included My life as a king and my life as a darklord wiiware games.

No, I'm happy in my hole. Well, not happy but, you know, "don't want to kill myself just yet"-happy.

Shit game and GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Spurdo Spärde (yes, THE Spurdo Spärde from Finland) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Spurdo Spärde walks into the spotlight! :DDDDD

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T JONNE'S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! SPURDO SPÄRDE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!” :DDDD

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Spurdo Spärde has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter! :DDDD

Attached: 1559250392988.jpg (650x650, 33K)

So if we're having a Crystal Chronicles thread, what are you lads:
>Picking for your race
>What variant
>What family trade

Personally I'll be going with my usual: owl head selkie with a family of alchemists.

>the era of couch coop is dead
What? I play couch coop with my gf to this day with the Switch, things like Hyrule Warriors or Kirby are made for it.
About being a poorfag, I kinda know that feel since my parents wouldn't give me money at all for vidya so I had to save money in every possible way to afford games. It was a pain.

Switch 100%
This game its the peak of playing in bed in a Sunday morning comfy

Wolf Selkie Alchemist here.

Attached: 4c6a682b2a3db9dcbbd0b7dea13c8f15.jpg (700x677, 390K)

Tips.... Home

Attached: e51785bc8789e72e1ebdc8acaa65c59e.jpg (1224x2768, 569K)

>Spic
>Play this game when i was like 10
>Don't know english
>Just bash my way in for everything
>Swamp level
>Boss is undead that you need to cast Life + Fire for Holy and be able to damage it properly
>I did not knew that
>Fight takes literal hours
>Honest to god though this was "multiplayer difficulty"
>Even though other games played it, none of us had the retarded setup for multiplayer
>Barely managed to finish it

IIRC The last boss was inside some kind of mind thingy and you had to smash your memories for powerup spells, it was pretty kino actually. Can't wait to replay it with friends

Attached: Really2.jpg (800x542, 89K)

Looking forward to reliving a part of my childhood, hopefully I can get my friends together so we actually get to play the multiplayer.

Attached: 8ilvuaihqmm11.jpg (736x789, 102K)

Together in different houses, right?
No word on local co-op yet. Everyone is bricking it

So I'm not the only one who thought this was absolute kino? Good
Also one of the best soundtracks on anything ever

>Together in different houses, right?
What stops you from bringing your switch to your friend's house and connecting it to wi-fi?

PC when?

I got a ps4 pro, but will be getting a switch some time after E3 assuming they dont announce a switch "pro" or somthing, do i get FF:CC on PS4 or Switch?

so can I play it locally in multiplayer on one switch or what

When's the PS4 version coming out? The same time? I wont buy it on switch if its the same or close to the PS4 version.

Attached: 9442A10E-A285-499E-9B21-2D545CF669D2.png (1136x640, 454K)

Then why did they lock it behind bullshit cables no one owned?

does it have local
have they expanded the chalice ring so it doesn't feel like a claustrophobic clusterfuck
did they add anything

Just get it on PS4 or switch. You must have at least one of those.

Black mage helmet Yuke.
They're probably in my top three, and definitely in my top five favorite FF races.
Alchemist parents for the spell accessories.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZl9BK62YOs

I played this game alone because I didn't have the equipment or friends and it did feel a bit lonely.

Being this excited for a port of an old game? Can’t you guys just, like, have sex or something?

>got the original and link cables so me and my best friends could play it
>never really got that far
I really want to pick this up and play it’s tih my gf now, but I doubt it’ll have local co-op.
Wonder if it’s emulatable.

>being excited for Final Fantasy: Bucket Adventures
Fucking why

Autism

But we already do.
And play FFCC while fucking our gfs

Attached: conceptcffcc.jpg (770x600, 150K)

>tried to bring this over my smashtard friends house so we could play something co-op for once that didn't get them seething whenever they lost
>they just continually ignored the idea
>this'll come out on switch and they'll suddenly shill it to me as if I never played it to try get a switch

I remember renting this game back in the day. It sucked balls, and ruined my weekend.

>the DS games
>good

Attached: 1558416458113.jpg (471x388, 94K)

The BASEDwoman herself

Attached: tanioka_composertn-thumb-478x318-3356.jpg (478x318, 146K)

Cringe

I just want Echoes of Time

it's been out for 15 years, what benefits does the switch version add over the existing one?

Sad reminder
>Digital only in the West on both PS4/Switch
>No LOCAL co-op
>ad hoc for switch has yet to be confirmed
Fuck square

Playing with friend without having to buy 4 gba and 4 cables.

My favourite game of all time, there are so many multiplayer experiences I've had on this which I haven't been able to get in other games.

>tfw the person who is assigned to carry the chalice for a level knows there is a chest close but doesn't want to bring the chalice over to it without being able to contest the loot
>tfw healer for the level and have cure so you can just run out of the circle and off screen knowing how to get to the chest and get the loot healing yourself and getting back in the circle

Attached: ready.jpg (2048x1536, 512K)

Never got to play this but apparently my wife used to bro-op this game with her sister all the time and was excited at the chance to share that experience with me.
I hope those GBA screen menus are built into this remaster somehow.

Attached: thumb_very-nice-8295260.png (200x202, 25K)

>My favourite game of all time

Attached: 1553805623323.jpg (500x276, 36K)

we already have those though also 4 gbas, a gamecube and 4 cables is cheaper than 4 switches.

Then you're ready to go.

This please, I loved that game

We can only dream. Thabks to Wiiware dying you can't even legally get it anymore

>still not on PC with online play so that I can be playing this game 10, 20 years from now
fuck
>Switch version might have multiple Switches mode
this has potential, at least

>game market so shit people are excited for rehashed grind with barely any gameplay
how do we get the good end instead?