Pokemon - Home

Pokemon - Home.

Attached: file.png (700x393, 121K)

As long as my paid Pokebank time transfers over.

least it was till gamefreak fucked everythang up

>allowing people to litter the Switch games with hackedmons from 3DS

Pokemon Home - Home

As if the Switch would have been safe from them anyway. Homebrew scene has been tearing games to pieces for ages now.

>feelsguy1743.jpg

>not letting me bring my old Pokemon over because "muh hackers"
You realise they'll just hack into the Switch games anyway, right?

Get dabbed on breedcuck

Attached: lanky-kong-dab.png (690x388, 211K)

It's cool that every single gen (including 1 and 2 on the 3DS VC) will be connected, they can keep using this service for future systems too.

Pokemon - Polls.

You realize that LGPE already has hacked Pokemon right?

I never understood the home meme. Is a World of Warcraft thing?

When I last played Pokemon a bunch, we just used link cables, that gamecube transfer thing, and with the DS games we also had some wi-fi functionality.
But I have never once used the Pokemon bank.

Is cross-gen Pokemon gaming, seriously a premium subscription """service""" that costs money now?
I won't be able to send myself my old Pokemon unless I pay for a subscription?

I'm assuming this will be an app for Switch Online members.

>gen 3 to gen 4: need DS lite system
>gen 4 to gen 5: need two DS or 3DS systems
>gen 5 to gen 6/7: put gen 5 game into 3DS 0and pay for pokebank

It's unknown if Pokemon home will have a 3DS app and replace Pokebank yet

What would be great is if Pokemon home on 3DS let you transfer directly from a gen 4 cart

>Is cross-gen Pokemon gaming, seriously a premium subscription """service""" that costs money now?
Link cables and "that gamecube transfer thingy" didn't cost money? Bank is much cheaper for what it offers. Home's (potential) pricing hasn't been revealed yet.

>Bank is much cheaper for what it offers.
The cables were one time investments, that also worked for things beyond Pokemon. I can still use them to this day even.
But Pokemon bank? Gotta pay up. Always got to pay.

Pretty sure it's $5 a year and you can easily pay for it just once every three years when a new gen comes out. GB Link cables and the GBA-GC link cable also lasted the span of only two gens each and were more expensive.

Grand Theft Auto

You somekinda busta?

Attached: D7staTrXsAAMrsN.jpg (1097x651, 56K)

More like

Attached: image.jpg (1192x704, 115K)

>we will never get a pokemon VR game where you can hold lucario down by the throat, make out with him and stroke his giant, throbbing canine dick

HOW DID NINTENDO GET AWAY WITH THIS