Don't forget to thank your healers in ffxiv, Yea Forums!

Don't forget to thank your healers in ffxiv, Yea Forums!

Attached: 1559118913920.png (759x907, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iDTaV8jTSs
youtube.com/watch?v=kbZz1hNSJow
youtube.com/watch?v=e3ckUPh9KZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dilate

>Hold the entire party's life in your hand
>Healers are considered thirsty sluts rather than complete psychopaths with a god complex

Have sex.

>tank demands i stop using fluid aura to fuck over aevises using Electric Vetilation in Stone Vigil
>doesn't offer any elaboration, figure out it's because she's spamming Overpower on large crowds
>at the time of the complaint she was out of TP and couldn't do it anyways
I don't get leveling-roulette heroes.

Attached: 1550805698395.gif (300x168, 2.68M)

Stop using fluid aura in general

Why? Might as well live it up while it actually has push-back.

Please live it down

What is the reason I shouldn't be using it

You get both kinds at times. It's either the White Mage or the TF2 Medic.

Akari-chan, daisuki~!

>1 month until 5.0
What are you doing in the meanwhile?
I'm trying to get all DoL/H to 70 (4 already at 70, the rest are 60s).

You offering?

It does not do anything positive

no damage

Interrupts melee's attacks if they're targeting it, might LoS or push out of range for ranged classes, and definitely will take it out of the aoe area, making the pull take longer

It's annoying

Grinding Dreadwyrm weapons, that fuckin' katana will be MINE

Attached: 1553640468805.png (128x128, 20K)

>tank and healer start arguing
>just leave
too much damn trouble

nice how many do you have

I'm playing a healer in my DnD group and I have to say the constant praise is really nice.

BLM staff, SMN book, DRK claymore so far. Need the SAM katana and RDM rapier, then maybe the MNK knuckles

He gets pleased getting cucked by healers that's why he wants you to have sex

You'd better hope I don't push something away and then Rescue you away from it just to be a double nigger

>MNK knuckles
Shit looks ugly as sin. Why would you even want that?

Why don't you sluts play a game with actual alphas instead of FF?

How in the fucking balls do you run out of TP with overpower? 4 to 5 spams of that is already enough for aggro. More than enough actually

Damn you're saving the best for last, SAM and RDM are a couple of the best ones imo
the axe is just too good though

Tanks can stun most attacks they can't Dodge, it pushes the mob outside the range of melee DPS AoEs, if it's a tank's focused target in a large group it can cause the enemies to shift and make it more difficult for the tank to properly parry or block incoming attacks, if you do something and it annoys the person you're trying to help more than anything else and you keep doing it, you're just annoying and unhelpful

Attached: D7l62zMVUAAJNtu.png (808x685, 799K)

What event do you think I'm doing user?

Finishing up GARO
Moogle event
Make it rain is almost here

Bitches dont want me to take a break

that's a pretty messed up thing to do man

you don't do it for aggro you do it for daaaamage

Ah, I see, you are a fool. Never ask any questions here again, please.

Overpower is WAR's only AoE attack until Steel Cyclone

rogue healer hybrid?

I like to thank my healer (underage male) with rough anal sex.

Yes sure Tanks concentrate on damage

NONONONO YOSHIDA PLEASE MAKE MY JOB OP AGAIN

Attached: 1529946309939.png (599x800, 224K)

What fucking dialect of English are you using?

you better get used to it, PLDs will be out-dpsing most of the dps classes on big pulls after shb

>after shb
For 0.5 patch.

You can't be this retarded

I'd have been less inclined to do it if the tank wasn't playing the game as a day-job, didn't wait for a Protect at the start of the dungeon and battle-launched straight into running but pulled wall-to-wall and had good cooldown management. Half of it was also that the tank was the only one AoEing up until that corridor past the first monster-closet wyvern that breathes fire on everyone passing by, when the DRG remembered he had Doom Spike. I might as well literally piss on their parade and have some fun with it if they're trying to speedrun a daily roulette.

That was pretty understandable. Maybe stop being a Paki, user.

Attached: Dn_E2W5VsAAalRr.jpg (1765x2048, 216K)

Also, all those media bullshit demos they were playing was a build from fucking March-April.

EUARGGHH! A FFXIV THREAD? TRANNIES! TRANNIES! GO TO /VG/!! KEKSHED! DILATE!

It's actually impressive the amount of discrepancies that've popped up between the initial playtest-impressions and the current media embargo lift alone, to say nothing of what'll change between now and June-July.

You think you're clever for having omitted all of that from your original query. Kindly quit healing forever.

What a fucking cuck

I also wish a Lalafell girl would sit on my face.

Attached: 53236486_261721248079142_6682251174848746173_n.jpg (1077x1077, 99K)

>MNK shovels
Ftfy. Shittiest MNK weapon by a country mile.

He isn't wrong.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

The original note that they complained about preventing their AoE when they weren't able to AoE from being out of TP, and "leveling-roulette heroes", probably should've been a tip-off to begin with, in my defense.

Attached: 1557806213253.png (540x482, 190K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6iDTaV8jTSs

>let me just remix some Tchaikovsky and Uematsu

Soken you fucking madman!

>Tchaikovsky
Literally who?

>Y' shtola finally has a personality
>and all it took was a soul jacking
Remind me again why shes the face of xiv and Alphinaud isn't?

Attached: 1377673333779.gif (324x235, 1.97M)

Because Y'shtola is a catgirl

Because 'muh catgirl waifu'. Catgirls should have gone out of fashion in the fucking 90s.

You mean Alisaile.

Attached: 1558499612829.png (754x629, 479K)

I want to say nice bait, but then I remember this is Yea Forums and you might be an actual retard.

>not wanting a girl with ears to scratch and a lazy demeanor but she's actually quietly paying attention to everything

The guy that did the songs from Drive.

This has been answered many times. It has less to do with Y'shtola as a character and more because female Miqo'te are the face of XIV. They made it her because when people see Miqo'te they think of ffxiv.

Shit I'm not familiar with every single composer. Crucify me.
What games did he work on?

Wait what's the part he's taking from Uematsu?

I don't know what this is remixing but I do like it.

Attached: 5.0 mch.png (1100x1700, 1.57M)

>Sadu trust companion
>all her aoe attacks have friendly fire

Attached: sadu.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

You get both. Tranny healers tend to be the latter and scholars in general also tend to be the latter. Normal women are either the former or hyper feminine normalfags and her boyfriend probably is in the party.

>mch is even worse than before

Attached: 1558919545709.jpg (404x422, 163K)

But I liked reloading. That sound effect and animation had a nice feel to it.

Reported

Attached: 34583456.png (320x293, 173K)

WE FALL

Attached: 1529405055300.jpg (288x175, 9K)

I mean Alphinaud (female)

Attached: 1558830199301.jpg (850x1020, 136K)

i can't do it bros
ninja... its just too complicated
i feel like my brain is turning to mush
urrrghhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1513447388469.jpg (601x601, 62K)

Reloading is awesome but it made no sense to me that you could shoot indefinitely without ever reloading.

Just play GNB.
>90 second cooldown
Fucking END me.

>could probably act cutesy and ERP with people
>instead just act really angry at the party for being retarded and complain about it on the internet

Attached: 1496454022975.jpg (551x560, 183K)

Using this time to wrap up some single player games. Log in to craft stuff for money since there will likely be cute new clothes for my Lala but otherwise taking it easy. Might level bard a bit more as well. Man even when I take a break I am never truly away.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbZz1hNSJow
youtube.com/watch?v=e3ckUPh9KZY

It's subtle, but Clash on the Big Bridge is there a few times.

You don't have to false flag so much, mhigger, TK was dumb anyway

Attached: 1447369986537.png (231x277, 50K)

Alphinaud is the second protagonist who has been with us from the start and developed alongside us. Alisaie is a bratty tomboy whore who suddenly got put in the spotlight in the last few patches because Natsuko waifus her.

Going from MNK to NIN is like removing training weights desu. Everything is so simple, no double weaving,everyone wants you

akari is cute
CUTE!

Attached: 1446433640217.gif (256x190, 487K)

Imagine being this gay. Catgirls are a classic that never go out of style.

SCH is the chad of healers. I rescue the BLM casting or no so they can get their fucking deploy and they'll like it.

>no double weaving
>in NIN
literally quad weaving

Attached: 1465786606710.jpg (185x216, 7K)

You talking shit about my wife/daughter/admirer ?

Attached: 1424429366910.gif (499x281, 835K)

Farming poe for aug shire fending/aiming gear. Good until lvl 65!

>tfw no alpha daddy Hrogar healer to assfuck my lalaboy butthole after the dungeon
NOT FAIR!

>doing triple mudras in combat
What the fuck are you doing user?

being level 48, what you gunna do about it

>no double weaving
You must not have looked at 5.0 nin
fuck raiton

To be honest, I've been playing so long I don't see any player as anything other than a coworker attempting to breeze through content as quick as possible, the individual struggles we face are blurred together and meaningless. Healer, tank, or DPS, everyone has a job to do to ensure a swift run through any location, preforming that job is simply a function of your desire to also finish the content quicker.

I don't even bother with the foolish rivalries of my youth, such as trying to outdo the other tank by stealing aggro off of him in a trial because we can't decide who's gonna main tank things, or using rescue on distant players to ensure they catch AoE heals instead of manually moving closer to their position instead. Where once I felt rage, I now simply feel indifference, because in 5-20 minutes, I'm not going to see these faceless masses again and the only thing I can "take" with me are the minutes I saved getting out of the dungeon faster.

There's a small reload animation after every shot, you could see it more clearly on non-heated split and slug shot. It's implied that reload used special ammunition.

>wtf you use suiton???

>there's a free login on
>no one told me

how the fuck else am I supposed to trick attack once a minute you filthy shit

no one wants you to

>aiming gear
what class you leveling there buddy? Hope you wouldn't happen to be jumping on a certain bandwagon...

But surely you commendate!?

Attached: 1559234518341.jpg (632x632, 69K)

Playing like a faggot casual

msq or syrcus spam

Attached: 1415165480779.png (473x263, 110K)

I'd say keep using it if the rest of the party had enough brains to actually let the CC portion of the ability work, but most just break it anyway and the mob runs back to the tank to attack him from behind, neccessitating the need to re-cluster the mobs together and ensure he's not taking the brunt of every attack at an angle he can't block or parry from. CC used well in dungeons actually seems to help speed them up quite a bit for smaller pulls since it lets the healer and tank spend more resources DPSing.

Which is better?

Amon's hat or any other aiming headpiece for glamour.

I can't decide between focusing on ninja or dragoon in shb. Since they both have their own retarded gear that is useless for all other jobs I have to pick one.

Isnt that what TCJ suiton combo is for?

Without the skull face you just end up looking like a gigantic faggot, instead of a gigantic skeleton faggot.

TCJ has a long recast time

>100 second CD
RETARD

That's what I usually end up using it for is if a smoothbrain party-member has a mob attacking him (push it back towards the tank and hopefully something hurtling at him at a thousand miles an hour gets his attention). It's unfortunately not really useful for its actual purpose since like you mention a lot of party-members aren't accounting for it at all and ignore it or worse if it's actually used.

It boggles my mind that Yoshi was surprised by player demand to have different facial hair options such as stubble or eyebrows (Highlander).

Just because Japs are based and soipilled doesn't mean the rest of the human race is incapable growing facial hair.

>Implying I am not a psychopath with a god complex
Hahahahaha
Doesn’t remove that like all psychopaths I am a sexual deviant but I am no slut.

>Lightning /cpose

Goddamnit.

Attached: gnb idle.jpg (1413x924, 666K)

it disgusts me, fucking ruined job

More faggot than Viera

I commend whoever has a lore friendly name at the end of dungeons, otherwise I commend someone with a logical but not lore friendly name, and then I finally don't commend. So, Memefuto Halafuto gets a commend first, then Saiko Himesura, and finally What Ever.

I've already got clears on everything non-ultimate related, so I don't care anymore. Flexing my epeen at Slyx Tower means nothing because it won't be remembered beyond the 15 minutes we're there.

Kill me.

There must be a way to erase lightning.

Attached: 1558856116228.gif (448x251, 3.7M)

>commending based on name
Retarded. Then again, I'm pretty sure I've gotten commendations for my text macros assigned to abilities so w/e

Here's what I've gathered from reading forums: literally everyone is pissed about the changes to their main.
>WARs are mad because they got the laziest new skills
>PLDs are mad because because Cover got nerfed
>DRKs are mad because they're still one combo only now with less thought and they have the worst raidwide mitigation
>All healers are mad because they aren't green dps
>MNKs are mad because they got dumbed down
>DRGs are mad because they got streamlined
>NINs are mad because now they have more mudras they have to clip
>SAMs are mad because they are simplified and Shoha is useless
>BRDs are mad because they lost half their utility
>MCHs are mad because they are still ping dependent and now their cooldowns don't line up nicely anymore
>RDMs are mad because they still feel emasculated by the DPS of other jobs
>SMNs are mad because they're super easy now
>BLMs are mad because their rotation is basically the same and they still don't have Raise

Lightning is the most popular ff character so far, she is the face of final fantasy. She is perfect in her flaws and strengths, much as a rose has it's thorns something something Paris syndrome desu

Attached: 1557360557207.jpg (335x762, 31K)

MCH bandwagoner here. Whats the most flavorful mch set and mount? I want people to KNOW i'm a machinist.

Attached: 1249786126815.jpg (900x506, 497K)

I haven't seen CC legitimately used or even understood since ARR was first released. And I think some of the ARR dungeons certainly had it in mind when it released, especially places like Aurum Vale which would benefit from sleeping/rooting some mobs to make the incoming damage more manageable for a tank that's not overgeared.

It'd especially be useful on early dungeons where no one really has any AoE to use anyway, might as well reduce the incoming damage and let the healer spam stone/ruin harder to make the group move faster.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-31 02.03.29.png (1920x1080, 3.93M)

looks like BLU wins by default for having no playerbase to complain

>Hold the entire party's dicks with your holes
ftfy

Machinist's AFs.

Reminder that it's very likely we'll see a lot of number changes.

>tfw you will never ruin an iconic long-running video game franchise by using it to spend 10 years living out your waifu fantasies.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (168x285, 42K)

Literally nobody is mad about the paladin or black mage changes. Not a single fucking person except maybe non-paladin players who are upset how good Paladin will be.

WHM's aren't mad they literally just got upgraded.
SAMs aren't fucking mad they're too busy nutting over 3650 potency every 60 seconds.

>"and everyone should be asking, wheres Lightning?"

The AFs, and the Sky Pirate jacket

Moggle mog gun. Taste the rainbow

The face of the enemy.

>Thank the tank for tanking
>Thank the DPS for doing damage
If you pick "healer" then that's what you're going to be doing, you didn't perform a miracle by picking a class. Also, just thank everyone when you've cleared a dungeon, since it's obviously a team effort.

So can I do all the new MSQ dungeons with bots now?

>people though mch was finally going to be good
>fflogs trannies figure out it is now 4x as punishing to play
oh no no no no

Attached: 1474465218112.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Ah, man, I adore using Repose/Sleep on things in dungeons, one of my biggest complaints about the game is that an expac or two in and your crowd-control skills just suddenly don't do anything, dungeon mobs are immune to Sleep for no reason and things like Bind and Heavy don't work anymore. Aurum Vale runs go smooth as silk when I use Repose.

>MCH bandwagoner
>MCH actually got worse to play in ShB

?

Just hit 50 on all, leves fucking suck now. What do I do?

>>DPS doing damage
In what world has this ever happened?

>first raid is automata
>second raid is nier
>final raid is drakengard

are you ready for a 24 man rhythm game?

Attached: drakengard 3.jpg (1295x679, 137K)

healers are cucks and the only acknowledgement I'll give them is a courtesy towel when they're done blowing me while I tank

I'm just mad at the general direction tanks and healers are going in. We're getting less tools and less situations that could feasibly benefit from lesser used abilities and esoteric knowledge when it was at least my own hope that the two roles would be more involved.

Like, beyond DPS, what separates an ok tank from a great tank? Almost nothing, they both pop their cooldowns when needed, they both position enemies where they should be, the DPS and healers notice literally no difference between the two except that a boss will die 15-20 seconds faster with a great tank. There's never really any chance to go above and beyond as a tank or healer within your role, only DPS harder than the people near you, which is only really noticed when looking at a parse chart.

I want to pull people out of AoE markers and stand in front of metaphorical bullets, parrying them out of the way when someone makes a mistake so I can keep them alive when they should've been dead.

Collectables I assume.

At least that's what you do on gatherers.

>MCH actually got worse to play in ShB
Elaborate

Only if you choose to.

Good.
>MCH actually looks fun now
>The two remaining MCH mains are reeeing because now their rotation doesn't automatically line up for burst phases

Finish leveling Miner (it's 68), get one of my Crafters to 70, Level Nin (it's 66), and raise my BLM's ilvl so I don't get ilvl gated from content right off the bat.

Y'shtola is fucking lame but catgirls are classic

Well where's the healer in your image?

Leves never suck, you're just lazy. Do GC daily turn in.

Its one step closer with the overheat and wildfire changes but considering they've gone on record to talk about designing for 200 ping. I don't think keeping 1.5 cast with weaving is a good idea. I personally don't mind it though.

mch mains are doomposting because they were retards that mained mch to be special snowflakes. If they say mch is shit they hope more people won't pick it.

>drk doesn't get stalwart soul until level 72
what the fuck are they thinking?

Then FF is the wrong game my dude. Wait 5 more years and see if MMOs finally evolved. A lot of people want to see mechanical evolution like the other genres did but MMOs just got too many braindead themeparkers

They need to just finish the job and give the reloading gimmick completely to GNB

Leves are great all the way through, just do HQ turn-ins. Your other options are GC turn-ins, Beast Tribe quests, weekly Khloe.

Ballad set is pretty good and it's still garish enough to get the job done, I use it as an alternative BRD AF

I just saw GNB's Bloodfest animation. Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

But none of that shit has ever existed in XIV. It's always been about DPS. You're hoping an apple will turn into an orange.

Which group are seething the most right now? MCH? AST?

Attached: 1558518409002.png (257x282, 45K)

Pick whether you like spears and dragons or knives and ninjutsu better and go with that

SCH

I want a final fantasy flavored TF2 for PvP.

Attached: Warrior_icon2.png (836x760, 150K)

Rapid Fire Weaving aka spamming Heat Blast with 1.5s gcd and weaving ogcd results in latency issues that are 4 times more frequent than in Stormblood.

Drill and Air Anchor being tied to gcd rotation results in forced Wildfire drifting that causes MCH to fall out of raid buff windows should they remain as strict as in Stormblood.

Ping dependency was one of the major issues in Stormblood that caused a lot of grief in the MCH community. The old rotation uses 3 Rapid Fire gcd with 2-3 required ogcd weaves per minute. In the media tour build the number of Rapid Fire gcds, or Heat Blast, has increased to 12 per minute because of the new Hypercharge burst window containing 6 gcd and happening twice each minute. This alone would be fine but in addition to being a gcd with 1.5s recast time, Heat Blast also reduces the recast timer of Gauss Round and Ricochet by 15 seconds. These abilities can now hold 3 charges but that doesn't entirely solve the issue.

Using Heat Blast 6 times in a row reduces the cooldown of Gauss Round and Ricochet by a massive 90 seconds in total, completely restoring their cooldowns and charges. Even in the best case scenario where you have spent all your charges before Hypercharge window, you will end up overcapping your charges if you don't weave a single one within the burst window. So in minimum, you have to weave at least one Gauss Round and Ricochet in order to not lose charges. This is assuming the window is not used for raid buffs. If it's also a raid buff window, there's a dps loss associated with using your charges outside of it instead of taking advantage of the multipliers.

FEELS GOOD TO BE A MALE CHARACTER RIGHT ABOUT NOW

Making Ninja relic because I love long, boring, repetitive tasks.

MCH has the loudest whiners, but AST is sort of a audible grumble from a large group. I main and plan to play both though.

>BLMs mad
Nuh uh!

You have 4 times as many rapid fire windows in ShB than in SB and Rapid Fire was the biggest fuck you to in terms of playability, especially if you have 100+ ping where SINGLE WEAVING during rapid fire clips you.

Also your rotation is no longer in pure 60s intervals (or a multiple of 60s), which means after the initial trick attack/raid buff window all your cooldowns/burst windows will naturally misalign. Your robot is big damage so you want to use it under buff windows if possible but it has a five/six second delay before it actually begins attacking which is clunky to play around.

Your wildfire window has you using rapid fire tier GCDs (1.5s) while still requiring you to weave oGCDs, which is the worst part about current MCH in terms of play-ability besides having to force overheat/wildfire to align.

>bothering
based retard

What's the damage?

>DRGs are mad because they got streamlined
Just barely. Personally I'm delighted that Heavy Thrust went away/got merged with Disembowel.

at least combat pose is squall pose
...whatever

I mean, Yoshi's up front about what he wants XIV to be, which is to simply be as fine tuned WoWclone as he can make. Problem is the same as WoW though, as QoL, raid tuning, and class balance became the all-consuming passion of the dev team, we eventually fell into stagnation, homogenization, and disappointment. Everything was looked at through the context of hardcore raiding, touching every other aspect of the game to its detriment.

Unlike WoW though, I at least keep playing XIV because I enjoy the story and lore, whereas WoW shot itself in the foot on that front long ago.

>Female poses worth a damn
>PLD
>DRK
>DRG
>uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

As a BLM, I don't want a raise and I liked the 4.0 rotation, having single target versions of my good AOEs and a better downtime ability than transpose is killer.

It's basically reload ability, it doesn't do damage by itself.

Now that MCH changes are actually understood MCH is by far generating the most aggravation, considering the point of the MCH rework was to address player complaints and they managed to make it worse.

So the best case scenario is that you have to now weave 2 to 4 times more often during 1.5s gcd burst window. Not weaving at all results in a loss of one Gauss Round and one Ricochet per Hypercharge, a loss of about 300 potency depending on how the timers are aligned. Failing to hit the 6th Heat Blast results in a loss of 150 potency from the cooldown reductions and a further loss of having to use a slower gcd. Both of these losses now happen twice as often due to having two Hypercharge windows per minute instead of one Rapid Fire window.

The second issue has been trying to find a rotation that aligns nicely with Wildfire timer. The Drill and Air Anchor being tied to the gcd coupled with their slightly unconventional cooldowns results in alignment difficulties. Even if their cooldowns do scale with skill speed, that doesn't help when the Hypercharge windows don't. Heat Blast is a solid 1.5s gcd that doesn't scale with anything. That means that any segment between Drill and Air Anchor casts gets thrown off balance when a Hypercharge window is added into it.

In Stormblood if the rotation didn't quite fit the Wildfire window, we could just add or remove one gcd and be done with it. But Drill and Air Anchor are tied to the gcd and if we want to reduce clipping between their usages, we have to add gcds between every instance, resulting in fairly large delays between the usages as well as Wildfire and Reassemble usages. It also makes the fact that Drill and Air Anchor scale with gcd completely pointless. You can't use them more often, only less often.

>DRG
Nah man male characters get a more realistic Kain pose and females get sassy spearwoman

>tfw PLD
Not mad in the slightest. No point in having Cover when every tank has busted personal mitigation now.

Bitch please, MNK is so UNGA it lives with Warrior.

AST will get over it. Just not many interesting things new, Horoscope looks nice and Neutral Sect is kind of situational.

I'm not saying female is superior, just good. Only female DRK's pose is better.

>unlike the nips you will never be able to play ninja the way it was meant to be played due to ping

Attached: 1472897550149.jpg (1278x2170, 210K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this skill heals the target 50% the amount that the WAR that used it gets right? Basically the damage done by target has no effect on it?

Attached: 1540260333241.png (477x358, 255K)

I wish they'd just unlock /cposes and make them available for both sexes, most of them aren't even particularly masculine or feminine anyway.

Sam, nin, Blu

>pld mad
>blm mad
You might be legit braindead. Aside from obvious retard falseflags like "omg pls delete raise" I haven't seen anyone being mad about those.

It's based on WAR's damage yes.

I knew that, I was just talking about the animation, if they just shove ammo into their gunblade I'm fine because I liked that part of mch. That 90 second CD sounds like some bullshit though. Just make it 60 since the moves are about as strong as a combo finisher.

I forgot how slow it was to try and craft anything in an FC Workshop when you are a poorfag and need to source mats yourself. I just wanna build me sub.

Hoo Bob howdy some of the female cposes are god awful.

Move to Cali, I can doubleweave fine.

I must be the only drk that doesn't really give a shit about only having one combo. War and pld do the same shit but every two or three 123 combos they instead hit 124.

I wish they made more focus on summoning your shadownigger instead of delirium release. The changes to blood weapon are also lame. I liked the increased attack speed and high uptime

Tornado Kick, but yoshi killed it and talks about how he loved designing MNK in 5.0 just to shove it down our throats because we weren't playing the way he intended.

WHM is mad over the removal of 1/3rd of our dps buttons as well as a holy nerf on anything less than 8 targets

the changes should have been to bring whm up to ast/sch level not to bring them down to our's. how fucking hard was it to just give whm more dps or a group damage buff instead of fucking up all 3 healers
t. retarded whm

Yes.
I feel like this skill is going to be different at release because it's 30s duration on a 25s cooldown which means you can have it up literally 100% of the time, which seems fucking retarded.

YER LOSIN ME MUNNIE SPONGEBOB

Attached: 1558689667589.jpg (750x732, 129K)

Yeah, party-members regen half of what the tank regens for himself.

I'm in the midwest and it plays pretty alright dude.

What does Blood Weapon do now?

>doing o12n back when I returned to the game
>stand back casting when F shows up
>sure cast is on because I'm not braindead
>some healer pulls me in and fucks with my casting because he is apparently clinically retarded
>mfw

Attached: 1543804740267.jpg (500x597, 61K)

Just blood + MP gain on weaponskills

what axe is that

It's this gay shit animation, nowhere near as cool as when Thancred did it.
Fucking Camouflage animation looks better.

Attached: 1543803393383.png (635x587, 600K)

Amazing he forgot about SAM. That one on males is literally a joke.

Rescue was a mistake

>less than a month before release
>nothing is finalized
based

Horoscope is by far the worst skill for AST in terms of engagement, it's so poorly designed.

Due to being on a 180s cooldown and redraws being stackable up to 3 times, there are no situations you won't manage to get 3 different seals by the time the cooldowns up (if you don't get three different seals initially then new seals push the oldest one out). Once you get your 3 different seals, which you will, then every single card is just burned for the lord or lady upgrade until Horoscope can be used.

There's absolutely no situation where you want to use a non-upgraded card if you have 3 different seals stocked so I don't see the point of having to manually upgrade each card with minor arcana, it's pointless busywork and you might as well just make having 3 different seals boost your card values until you burn them.

also the fact you have no decision making on different seal combinations (always 3 different ones nothing else matters). It's incredibly poor design and i don't understand the purpose of it.

i came into this thread, saved the cute akarin picture and now i'm going to go back to my smash thread, bye

One you'll never get because you aren't in the PvP feast wintrading discord. One season left before 5.0

Wow, I am really gonna miss the skill speed bonus.

>we get the same animation that the roe gladiator uses and musosai derides as being retarded and the improper way of holding a katana

Attached: 1541415309037.png (917x1186, 33K)

Its a 10 second duration 60 second cd that no longer increases attack speed. It also only triggers once per attack so no more infinite mp with blood weapon quietus. Quietus doesn't give mp anymore either. It's boring as fuck now

It's Dissidia Squall pose and not the original though

wowrefugees and whm trannies won in making every healer braindead.

>SPONGEBOI ME BOB, I JUST SPENT ALL ME MONEY ON FANTASIAS AND NOW I'M A CAT! NYAAGHAGHAGHAGH

don't forget though, it requires you to give up access to your 20% mitigation for roughly the period it's up, which balances it out somewhat

Yeah that's kind of lame.

Attached: 1558151621006.jpg (408x343, 27K)

But muh Sephiroth pose

PLD has a nice rotation now though, it's not complex but at least it has some variation in what you're doing.

Fight or flight window is Goring Blade combo > Royal Authority combo > Triple Atonement.
Requiescat combo is Requiescat > Holy Spirit *4 (magic casts and can be used while moving and at a significant range) > Confiteor.

It's very simple but at least it has something that resembles a satisfying rotation.

How can Korean flavor of the month trash have such incredible visuals and design but be godawful in every other way but team Yoshi can't make a butt slider or helmets fit new races?

I'd give anything for male SAMs to sheathe their sword and rest their elbow on the scabbard the way Hien does

Attached: 1532211788852.png (800x876, 1.26M)

So when leveling in HoH do I just spam the first ten floors? I swear I heard someone say that.

1.X spaghetti-code (considerable portions of 1.X's code were reused to meet 2.X's release deadline) and a stretched-thin workforce that probably hasn't expanded at all in the game's entire lifespan

>well at least dps will be fine this expansion
>go on balance
>nins can't hold all this ninki
>drg complaining they're weak
>mch needs JP tier ping to play
>mnk and sam don't know wtf is going on

guess I'll play dnc

So they just got rid of everything fun on DRK, huh? I'd be more into the new Delirium if Bloodspiller had a good sound effect like Fell Cleave but eh, it's nowhere near as satisfying.
Might as well switch to GNB now, I know the mitigation sucks but at least it looks fun to play.

>He liked playing the reddit rotation

I'm really disappointed you can't engage/combo/do anything with the Frey Summon.

It's current implementation is literally just a fancy DoT debuff icon.

Why in the fuck do they do that?

Attached: 1557147276145.png (811x313, 239K)

Fuck Sephiroth, and fuck Nomura.
Give me an actual, proper samurai/ronin stance on idle, not this retarded shit that is shamefur dispray towards Musosai-sensei.

Attached: 67030735_p3.png (900x709, 1011K)

Depends on what the regen is like. With that cooldown/duration it's probably totally negligible. Even so it means you can just mash it any time there's not a tankbuster in the next 25s.

They seem to be going for the whole WAR/DRK MT, PLD/GNB OT angle because WAR and DRK have much better personal mitigation but PLD and GNB have better party mitigation.

Because it's Sephiroth's victory pose from the one battle you use him for in FF7

WHM
AST
RDM is tolerable

Learn English ESL-kun.

And yet it's SE's game division's piggy bank.

Hopefully the next online FF will break away from chimpcoding

feast was a fucking mistake

Attached: 1550023825696.jpg (600x662, 38K)

They improved both phases of the rotation while also increasing the damage they do. Really nothing to complain about with pld.

Yeah, it's kind of hilarious that the 123 tank in ARR now seems to be the only tank with an actual rotation. Haven't watched any gnb stuff so I don't know what they do

Why did you just make a complete fit on Horoscope when the problem is cards/seals? The cd can be changed and they can change the trigger of Horoscope. Delayed heals are fine, we don't have a lot of those and fit nicely with Earthly Star.
Nobody who thinks ahead is going to defend seals in their current state being a glorified Trick Attack behind a job gimmick you'll pretty much always get, but balance fishing wasn't very great either and SE has proven themselves incapable of balancing around multiple card effects being able to be used semi-on-demand. This is one of the best solutions you'll get out of this company and its not a whole lot different than what any AST with half a brain cell used to do. We really just need more ways to gain and spend seals instead of one every 30s and having 8 chances or so to get your remaining 2

21-30

its LITERALLY just fflogs chasers complaining though.
has no impact on anything else, even if you raid ultimate.

>month-old test build
>vast majority of people haven't played it yet
Theorycraft all you like, it's going to be invalidated on release. Stuff like ninki and potency can both be adjusted on the fly.

they should've thrown some useless utility on the cards so you felt like you were doing something useful while you were doling them out

like a tiny mana restore, 5% damage reduction, or, i dunno, move speed.

Nevermind, I'm retarded. You need 10 for one weapon.

Give the utility cards a seal that produces the best effect on Horoscope, that way don't waste your utility cards and can cash in for damage later with seals.

Gunbreaker actually looks like it's gonna be a ton of fun. They have their regular 123 rotation that gives them cartridges, then they use one cartridge for oGCD and the other to begin a more powerful double combo. This double combo consists of three GCD skills with three oGCD skills weaved between them via the continuation button.

So it's kinda like 123 4a - c - 5a - c - 6a - c

I'm disappointed with that too. DRK could have gotten its uniqueness from his shadownigger. Now it seems like nothing in their kit has any synergy, it's all just thrown together

After 1.X and how goddamned awful it was they'll probably allow the next FF MMO to be as fine-tuned as it needs to be, maybe put Yoshida in charge of it again as well since despite it being an MMO that very much plays it safe it's successful because it doesn't try to reinvent its own wheel every expac.

10 wolf collars

Only way to get it this time is gold before they cycle out.

The duration is already only 6s, it's like this in the job trailer (you can see the buff fall off the scholar) and in the media tour build.

The tooltip is just wrong.

123 gives you a cart, second 123 uses a cart for the first and does a fuckton more damage, with proc ogcds in between each. 2 part aoe combo with the second giving you a cart. Single target and aoe cart dump for decent damage. 2 dots, one single and one aoe.

I fucking love GUN's playstyle. It reminds me of HW's DRK.

>One really quiet dude
>One really rowdy dude
Guess what healers they played

Bros, Urianger won't stop giving cards to Alisaile despite me doing much higher DPS than her.
What do?

123 to gain ammo (1-2 for aoe)
3 spenders, one big hit, one aoe hit, 123(456) combo
2 dots, one triggers GCD, one's off and an aoe
One free oGCD
Seems like it'll be pretty fun to fit into No Mercy.

Get all gatherers to level 70. Can't be fucked crafting

the only one that really seems unique is the AST one for the red cards. kinda feeling regretful as a SCH main after seeing the class changes coming up.

Quite fun faggot then again faggots dont play MMO's for PVP not even Warcrafts PVP is good.

You, axe and cards are good. Axe can be dyed bone white or tan for that osseous look.

Because Seals were clearly designed with Horoscope in mind, as they serve no other purpose. They're just a Horoscope resource.

I don't really have any problem with what they did to cards (beyond making Minor Arcana a fucking retarded waste of time/an action) but Seals/Horoscope go hand in hand and I'm just fucking baffled at what the desired outcome from this implementation is.

Alisaie is cuter than you. You can defy it but deny it

And when will movement speed be useful? You'll get the same shit, either people focus the best effect or they get noobtrapped, or they burn the card. Remember anything will be re-evaluated to damage / no damage, and people will bitch if it makes AST situationally op just like 20% balance did. Your only solution is either make card effects non-influentially gimmicky, or to say "fuck the haters" and stop balancing around parsefags and metafags. And both SE and the retards of the community have shown they can't do the latter.

Oh okay. In that case the regen better be fuckin huge.

5.0 DRK is literally just 1-2-3 and mash your oGCDs/bloodspiller when they light up. Your sole consideration is whether you hold MP for TBN or just blow it all as soon as you get it.

It might actually be the most braindead job in the game. Although Dancer is looking REALLY simple.

I'm also a sch main, and I'm more than happy to see the ARR dps kit from 6 fucking years ago gone. Powerful or no, the sch's kit was getting stale, they needed this homogenization and refocus on theme and identity.
Not to mention all the arcane tech abilities they've been getting look really nice.

How? Horoscope doesn't use seals, Divination does. Unless I read old sources and tooltips, horoscope is just "draw card, now everyone explodes in heals"

I liked the idea of ffxiv's pvp when I tried it at the start of stormblood but I could never get other people to play it.
the only time mmo solo pvp is good is when you can get something unique out of it, like people literally seething and sending you hatemail over afk camping their mining system in a stealth bomber in eve or camping their corpse with a rogue in wow.

>when will movement speed be useful
Magesliding

Urianger was bosom-buddies with Louisoix so he's gonna prefer the elf grandkids to your dumpy ass

>BLM will be even MORE mobile in 5.0
YOSHI STOP.

>You can defy it but deny it
What?

Not with just 5% it won't and its already piss easy

Horoscope is AST plenary. You use it, everyone gets horoscope, you use helios, you use horoscope again, everyone gets a second helios.

Ummm... Bros?

Attached: 1559255001210.png (578x375, 111K)

I fucked up and meant to say you can defy it but not deny it.

Eating and typing is hard ok?

Not by much. Xeno is used at an average of once every 30 seconds also sharpcast every 30 seconds.

Difficulty isn't the issue, it's how far you can move per slide. In high movement phases, blms will pop sprint to move further per cast.

nah i just meant, slap that shit on there as an additional benefit to the flat damage increase values they've got now. i dunno what other "useless" kinda utility stuff you could throw on there, but it would be cool if there was anything -other- than the seal gimmick and melee/ranged dps when i'm throwing cards at people.

maybe just baking small healing amounts on it would make sense? like some incredibly tiny instant heal/regen/shield, one for each of the melee/ranged dps types.

Even if GNB is shittiest MT and has the lowest personal/raid dps, it looks like it'll be what I pick. SB DRK was shit, ShB DRK is just a worse GNB, and GNB plays like HW DRK, which was the best tanking experience this game has had yet.

Attached: 1489230715989.png (500x500, 221K)

Attached: 1525168139836.jpg (400x400, 62K)

I'm mostly excited for xeno because it'll make it much easier to use ogcd stuff without clipping.

Being able to keep up to 2 Polyglot stacks is kinda big deal though.

>leveling AST
>pub tank refuses to move at the start
>"protect"
why are these fucking retard autists STILL around and why do they make me so mad and petty

Join a static

Attached: 1500738210910.jpg (600x780, 55K)

>GNB plays like HW DRK
I don't see the similarity.

The average is still once every 30 seconds.

Just cast Protect faggot
Do you want my big pulls or not?

I'm part of one. Now what?

You're part of the problem

Attached: 48956658.jpg (600x499, 38K)

I've been playing DRK since HW and I'll keep going on ShB. It's underwhelming to play but I like the their aesthetics.

>was doing random duns earlier to finish my Wondrous tales
>retard in snowcloak charges a huge mob before yeti
>a second time
>first time we all died because he kept pulling shit
>second time he was the only one that died.
>rez him
>he instantly charges The Yeti boss (as in the one that starts spawning mobs everywhere) before i even can recast protect (by the way he still has the rez sickness debuff) and starts the fight before anyone is even in the arena
>doesn't bother aggroing the trash mobs in the fight so the DRG and RDM are running around like idiots killing the trash mobs and I'm having to run around the entire arena healing people so we don't die
>WAR just has his face in the boss' nuts the entire time, including during big attacks
>after the dun is over he instantly turns and leaves the dun
>1 commendation
COOL

Attached: 8a1.png (462x320, 26K)

Ruin it

Attached: 1511162326971.jpg (1044x1200, 805K)

>have much better personal mitigation than PLD
I mean, barely.
All tanks have Rampart and Sentinel (30% mitigation for 10s on 120s cooldown), so ignore those two.

PLD has Sheltron which is effectively a 30% damage reduction for 6s. This competes with Raw Intuition (6s duration 20% mitigation) and TBN (25% shield). Sheltron is the strongest cooldown here.

Besides that, WAR and DRK have Equilibrium (90s cooldown) and Dark Mind (20% magic only mitigation, 60s cooldown) vs Paladins chance to block any attack (unreliable but not uncommon) and being able to use Passage of Arms as a bonus Sheltron (shouldn't be necessary but it exists). Holmgang of course kicks the shit out of Hallowed Ground as a tankbuster cooldown vs Hallowed Ground.

Regardless I honestly don't think it matters who Main tanks anymore, as long as GNB isn't MT'ing. PLD/WAR/DRK can all MT with strong cooldowns and threat is such a non issue now that you can basically do whatever and just shirk the other tank if you run out of cooldowns.

W-why?

So why are people acting like it has interaction with seals? It's a good healing ability with no interaction to seals. They are confusing Horoscope with Divination.

i want you to fuck off so we can get a real tank to be quite honest, faggot. what are you gonna blame when it's removed?

Is Zenos going to chase us to Griffith's fairytale world?

Oh, i got the names mixed up.

I'm supposed to be talking about Divination the whole time.

Just because

Attached: 1506854320171.png (723x1100, 708K)

Isn't the DRK version of 'equilibrium' literally 1/6th the potency of WAR's?
Also DRK immunity is still a strong contender for the worst, even counting Superbolide (although I agree that GNB is best suited as an OT)

just cast the goddamn spell until it gets removed, it's basically a mandatory button to push at the start.

He's mad thirsty for the WoL's holes.

>Also DRK immunity is still a strong contender for the worst
Not with that CD. Superbolide is still the worst one.

Ah I think you have it backwards user

But I like my static. It has girls in it

i refuse, cry about it shitter

>retards are gonna be planting themselves to the ground waiting for that protect, until it hits them
>even bigger retards will passive aggressively ask for it in chat
>get to btfo both
Healers have at least one thing to look foreword to.

Attached: 1553053267984.jpg (600x562, 49K)

DRK has no version of Equilibrium.

PLD also has clemency but you can't use that to survive a hit you normally wouldn't like with Equilibrium so I'm not counting it as a mitigation cooldown.

superbolide doesnt require a whm, you can just excog or dignity it

im gonna main sam

>superbolide doesnt require a whm
Neither does LD.

The skills says "loads your gun with SPECIAL ammunition".

No, Abyssal was reworked to be a 60sec selfheal and damage cd, both with 200 pot per media tour.

Having more than 1 combo is enough apparently.
I'm still playing it too, Looks fun, just hope one of the 5.x adds a 3rd ammo and quick reload.

>literally ingrained into my brain
>no weird duration, if all goes well you always refresh it at the same time in your rotation
>before doing aoe you need to start a combo and interrupt it after the 2nd skill
>it used to be 1 button
>years of ARR retards not knowing how to press said button
>muh stream line
>endless whining on OF finally made them "prune" it

Attached: 747484368658.png (72x72, 12K)

Yeah, I agree with that. Just damage -is- boring and the seals need to be used more. Personally I'd rather have another ability to gain seals, more abilities that interact with it, anything else than a flat damage increase (which is why I liked Arrow more than Balance), and more. Maybe have Divination on a 60-90s cd and stop giving cards themselves damage buffs, have them be more like other effects.
It's just that, like I said before, SE has proven themselves incapable of balancing around a "what if" scenario or just letting them slide and this is probably the best we'll get given how inconsequential most effects aside from flat heals, regens, attack buffs/debuffs and defense buffs/debuffs are. Until they can, the best we'll ever get is a WHM with a job-gimmick Trick Attack.

Hello. I am HW DRK and you will never be able to play as me again.

Attached: rip.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

>wasting gcds or all your ocds

more than one combo and a combo-independent dot as well as less focus on gay gauge resources

playing FF12ZA

>Healers talking about being shed when they have no clue wtf they are talking about

I'll stick with DRK main kthxbai!

>abyssal is now useless like dark passenger
praise yoshi

Do you like hurting people like this user?

Attached: 1557015286198.png (473x416, 94K)

Let's be honest heavy thrust was a dumb filler skill and I'm glad they removed it. What they should bring back is phlebotomize

>waaaaa why should i give me and my party a 15% damage negation buff that last for 30 fucking mins

Attached: 1527809921979.jpg (1013x773, 179K)

So the doom effects of DRKs ability was removed?

>and a combo-independent dot
Oh fuck, I'm forgetting forgetting scourge existed

Attached: 1553406930057.jpg (540x651, 79K)

>15
2-3%

Regardless there's no reason not to cast it.

Doesn't expend MP so no. It's just another oGCD.

They didn't even prune it properly. The effect just got moved to Disembowel, so now you will have do two pointless GCD instead of one if you want to get damage bonus on your AoE rotation, which hilarious enough, doesn't even extend your damage buff like all other melees' do.

>15% damage negation buff
are you dumb?

What should I do for tomes to get the earring?

WAR also has Thrill of Battle and if you want to count stuff like PoA or DV you may as well count Shake it Off as a bonus shield, all of which is on shorter cooldowns than PLD's stuff.

Whether Sheltron is better than TBN depends on how much damage is dealt. Lets say both tanks have 100k HP. Boss is about to do 50k damage in a 6s window. PLD uses Sheltron, the 50k damage gets reduced to 35k, ends up with 65k HP. DRK uses TBN, now has effectively 125k HP, boss does 50k, tank ends up with 75k HP. Sheltron only works out as better mitigation if the tank will receive 85% or more of their total HP in damage in the Sheltron duration. Less than that and TBN is better, but also TBN's cooldown is only 15s which means you can use it almost twice as often as Sheltron.

In a fight with magic tankbusters DRK easily has the most personal mitigation in the game.

would ffxiv classic be arr, heavensward, or 1.23?

Based wojak poster with the self portrait

that's how it's supposed to be played, retard

Exactly my point. They should have removed it completely or made its duration extend. I feel like it's literally worse now, maybe just not on single targets.

sheltron will last for an extra auto possibly

XI

No one wants me

Attached: 7a55cd22a67a427a379710a3741c3fdf.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>Start two weeks ago
>Gravitate to Monk for fast combat and superior aesthetic
>Read that new expac is gutting it
Long time Monk mains, how bad is it? Should I just transition to Ninja?

go away, tranny

DRK's invuln is only the worst if you or your healers don't know what they're doing. If you do know what you're doing it's actually second to Holmgang because you can get way more duration out of it than any other invuln.

Superbolide is the worst invuln because it's just Hallowed Ground except it also drops you to 1HP.

I'm not saying that was the best the game ever was since that was 3.2, but once they fixed WAR it became the real ARR. Maybe 2.1 but with NIN or something.

A mentor told me it was 15%?

Run Syrcus tower it's the fastest way or do Tam Tara. If your leveling 50-60 main scenarios do them once a day and you'll get there

Bad skills or bad personality?

>Finally get to fight alongside Fray
>But it came at the cost of losing the good Delirium, Scourge, Power Slash, Low Blow (and no not the shitty cross skill version, Shadow Wall, all of our mitigation and most importantly: fun
it wasn't worth it

Attached: 1530242823964.png (627x635, 765K)

>level job
>spend all my time reading how it plays at max level
>step into hoh and setting up bars for optimal play at max level
>start saving tomes to buy some gear and jump into high level groups to play it
>hit max level and never touch it again

why am I like this? I like the act of filling up the exp bar more than playing the fucking game.

Attached: 1559191604793.png (377x413, 296K)

What do you guys think would fix Superbolide?
I am thinking 4 minute CD.

Take like a minute off its CD and it becomes god tier.

I feel like the lack of buff extension on aoe combo was just an oversight, but we will see in the actual release.

don't forget dark dance and old reprisal, the interesting version of darkside and a third of dark mind for no reason!

2hour cool down, lasts 30 seconds

swap the duration of it and hallowed ground

extra power coming with a price would make sense. it having a huge cost while being objectively worse than hallowed is insane.

I'm shy

Attached: 1456330740-855f6df8908871e8742a4189050390d8.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I liked the idea of its cooldown being shorter the lower health you use it at.

wtf 2 hours? What use could it have?

Just knock 1 minute off its CD and call it a day. Superbolide is meant to be shit, GNB is an OT.

I genuinely forgot about Reprisal even though it had one of the sickest animations in the entire game.
We can't catch a break, can we?

Attached: 1541163409482.jpg (960x960, 264K)

>finally putting together a static with friends after a year of joking about doing it
>everyone's on board and we even find a pretty solid schedule that should work for everyone
>literally everyone wants to play a dps job. a few people offered to flex but they'd prefer to play dps

why the fuck are people like this

>Mentors

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Remember at SB launch when DRG couldn't even maintain BotD because aoe didn't extend it?

Attached: 1507135555994.gif (264x240, 2.37M)

my dick wants you

because dps is actually fun
tanking is dps but with a more boring rotation 90% of the time, and healing is only enjoyable for certain special (retarded) people

>GNB is an OT
Yes the job with a retarded amount of personal mitigation, an oGCD self-regen, and a fucking shield+heal on its basic combo is meant to be an OT, clearly.

MNK is fine, ignore the shitters who are crying over Tornado Kick. It was never fun.

lmaoing @ u

it's fine. they just lose the gay TK rotation that wasnt even fun. and now you'll get to go fast even with riddle of fire on, and the MNK AF looks the best too

maybe it's time to let my house disappear

STAY AWAY
THE NINJA JOB IS CURSED
CURSED TO CLIP THE GCD FOR ALL ETERNITY
STAY AWAY

Attached: 1542253113578.png (468x431, 185K)

Good time.
>made it so all Botd/Lotd shit has aoe component in them
>except you couldn't really maintain it during aoe rotation because FUCK DRG

also actually having to manage your mana with darkside, toggling darkside off for mana gains, effectively using blood price for the most mana returns, abyssal drain spam to carry large pulls by yourself, dark passenger being god tier.

Attached: 1496608920740.jpg (560x281, 32K)

hope you live in cali

>I genuinely forgot about Reprisal even though it had one of the sickest animations in the entire game.
its animation is still in the game retard

with how hard WAR and SCH players whine, are we going to see a repeat of SB?

Now that slashing is gone, is it optimal to spam DADP off cooldown?

Doesn't bother me that much. Ninja looks like it will have the most complete kit out of the melees.
Samurai will stay fun as well. Monk, eh, I really liked TK rotation and lots of OGCDs which are now gone.

Dragoon is just dragoon. I mained it throughout all of Stormblood and this time it'll be the last job at level cap for me.

both of those abilities are gone too

>toggling darkside off for mana gains

Attached: 1559280831152.png (527x470, 207K)

>GUN designated OT
It doesn't matter what fucking tank I was, 90% of the time in SB the other tank is too chicken-shit to MT because of muh tank anxiety.
Yes, even WAR's.
Yes, EVEN in savage.

But I love DP. Why did it have to go?

Attached: 1557448041236.jpg (640x637, 55K)

Nobody fucking did this.
>effectively using blood price for the most mana returns
You used it on CD unless you were like three seconds out from an add phase, just like you do now.

>not turning it off during boss jumps or transitions and getting a few ticks of manasong

user...

yes, some simulation showed WAR as 3rd place in dps among the tanks and that shit will not fly

if you didn't do this for at least 3 ticks during downtime you were not the best drk you could be

You don't even use it now you fucking brainlet. It's tied to tank stance. Are you some sort of shitter that uses tank stance in big pulls?

What "retarded amount of personal mitigation"? Camouflage is the worst defensive cooldown across all tanks. Superbolide is the worst invuln. Heart of Stone is the worst version of Sheltron. Their self-regen is intended to be used on party members. Their heal/shield combo buff is barely a fraction of a boss's autoattack damage.

They -can- MT of course, but they are far superior as OT because they have the best party mitigation skills. It is better if GNB can use stuff like Heart of Stone and Aurora on party members rather than on themselves.

>just like you do now
You don't camp in Grit like some idiot, do you user?
Also I can instantly think of blowing all MP just before the add phase ended in O10S and getting nearly all of that MP back for free during the divebombs. Good DRKs capitalize on free MP because it's a waste not to.

DRK had just enough mana to never have to toggle darkside if you managed it properly.

Dont even know why tank stances existed in the first place.

what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: ribbit.png (346x329, 236K)

No the current rep does the delirium animation

He doesn't have Kassatsu upgrade.

Because DRK's new line AoE is the "real" version of Darkness as opposed to the pussy knockoff version that Dark Passenger was.

>Low Blow
To this day I still don't understand why people fellate that skill, it was just an extremely shitty bloodletter. Scourge and Delirium at least gave your rotation extra thought, Low Blow just had you mash the button hoping it would reset.

>Having more mana is bad

it was flavor, user, and had a dope animation
as did scourge
as did old reprisal

sigh...........

Because you got Cecil's Dark Wave that's fucking why

Getting those crazy LB procs was godly, just kicking the shit out of everything.

Even if you didn't do the TK rotation, you will still have fewer skills to use in 5.0 than you do now. Right now you're just cycling your combos while hitting cooldowns as they light up, and in 5.0 you're still just cycling your combos while hitting cooldowns as they light up, except now you have 3 less cooldowns.

It felt good to mash unlike blood letter tbqhwyf

OGCD kick in the balls that actually dealt damage was cool fuck you

Attached: 1559158834591.jpg (512x512, 34K)

I only thank my NINbros!

Meant to say the HW delirium animation

Just like Scourge, it was an animation thing.

No, but honestly you could do most fights without even needing to think about that extra downtime tick

People cared about the rotation of the job? I came to enjoy the fights and mechanics they have, hardly look at my character etc

fokin 40 ninki from mug and 50 from eating suiton
16 ninki/gcd during bunshin
shit's wacky, might even go for a skillspeed build since you're forced to raiton anyways now

For the people complaining about the lack of a fourth healer, and that were hoping for DNC to be a healer, try to take a look on how DNC turned out to be:
>perform 2-step or 4 step dances that grant buffs
>at the end of the dance you are rewarded with an AoE finisher
>designate a dancing partner who shares your buffs
Now replace the damage buffs with defense buffs and with heals.
>perform 2-step or 4-step dances to protect and heal the party/target
>after every dance you can use a dps skill, maybe AoE
>designated dancing partner has an effect similar to synastry or fey union
We're only omitting the procs on weaponskills, but the rest of the current, actual kit would have worked extremely well for a healer. It would have been a better "reward for good heals" in terms of DPS than the new lilies, new cards and aetherflow.
I'm not complaining about DNC being dps at all, just pointing out that this would have worked better than the actual updated healers.

Attached: FFXIV_Dancer_Art.png (1000x1414, 1.48M)

Current Reprisal does HW Reprisal animation.
Interject is the one that does HW Delirium animation.

I goddamn love this picture so much. That gentle curvature. The tiny feet. God damn.

But Low Blow's animation is boring as fuck.

I want Akarin to heal my cock

AAAf ukc me i can't decide what dps i'll level first
torn between MNK and NIN

>oGCD self regen
that can be used on other people and mostly will be since it's not a good MT

Has a flat out worse version of Hallowed Ground. Their 'unique' cooldown is garbage (50% more parry and 10% mitigation) and their self heal+shield is low potency, it's shield/heal is like just over half of Souleater's heal, which is nothing.

>caring about gear for dungeon spamming when DNC/GNB come out
You do realise that dungeon spamming will be gated by the lack of healers and it'll be better to do HoH outside of your roulettes, right user?

Go NIN, it looks cool in SHB and is literally always in demand.

Why forced to raiton?

DNC looks like the job was conceived as a healer then changed to a DPS halfway through development.

The reason it's a DPS is because they consider it mandatory to have a new DPS in every expansion because the player population is -heavily- skewed towards DPS jobs. Yoshi basically admitted as much in the media tour interviews.

Leveling ALC and CUL so I'll have at least some crafters for the 5.X Ishgard stuff. Grindan Wolf marks from Frontlines roulette for Garo shit. Agonizing over what jobs I should put more time into come 5.0 because Scholar sounds like it'll be way less fun to play all day every day.

Attached: 2019-05-31 01_57_54-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (455x390, 327K)

Thanks lads

no slashing or poisons so fuma is a strict dps loss

Huh, the more you know. I really miss the brutal swing anim

honestly once books are done the rest is a joke, good job user

>MCH mains doompost about ShB MCH
>Able to weave oGCDs just fine between each heat burst/cooldown with 80-120 ping with no clipping at all

Attached: 1543065993433.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Akari's 13 year old warm tight cunny...

Attached: 11569625aa8b24e9cef76d2e83e4c1e4.jpg (2622x1772, 1.23M)

I thank my entire party because I wasn't raised in a fucking barn.

>GNB is not an MT it's an OT!!
>but it has a regen and automatic self-mitigation
>yeah but it's gonna use them on others because it's an OT!!!
if you could do anything other than directly quote fat beardman it'd be nice

The best part of SCH whining is that they aren't whining that SCH is bad, they're whining that healers feel boring with 1 dot 1 nuke 1 aoe.
So if they change anything they might change for the 3 healers.

>Thank people for doing their job
No. I thank people if they do an EXCEPTIONAL job. If a tank pulls like a motherfucker, but also survives it? He gets a good job. If I tank, and a healer keeps me alive despite fuckups? He gets a well done. I'm not thanking random idiots for doing literally their job.

Your rotation naturally drifts away from trick though. Clipping or not.

>drks butthurt over changes
as someone who never played it at least the new darkside and the new af4 helmet gives me some serious cecil vibes.

I'm playing a half orc priest in a forgotten realm campaign, I wanted to have a dumb/not really smart character, but as the healer I'm forced to be the big brain character of the team. I know that if I fail/if I am incapacited the team will die soon after. I'm constantly gauging what's the worst that could happen and the spells I still have.

How would you not have a god complex in that case?

What’s the best dungeon to grind moogle shit?

this game is so lonely for an mmo...

>not even noticing one of its moves literally being Darkness
best DRK has ever been

>Caring about trannylogs
Nigga I wanna be competent

MCHs are just expecting abuse because they're so used to it since their reign over late HW
>TA allowed to stay
>old school hypercharge illegal

Honestly I'm kinda excited to run around dungeons with Anticip and Camo in tandem. I'll MT with GNB where it applies, too, idgaf.

It's ridiculously slow now. Dark arts was boring but it gave you a button to press. Now you do 123 for a minute and then hit the edge button with the occasional dark fell cleave.

Even though having Darkness is cool, a line AoE on a tank is fucking retarded. You are going to be constantly humping every mob pack constantly trying to reposition yourself for Flood of Shadows while the DPS rage that you're fucking up their AoE.

yeah as a wannabe WHM main that's forever cucked into play SCH, my hope is all three healers get brought back up together

>Balance discoed says new MCH will be even worse than current MCH.

Female DRK /cpose is superior to male.

Attached: XcrCtd96kWER5hOp8JWPTafAHImUcVWFCMHJ5aH_R8U.jpg?auto=webp&s=03c627eee87d3ace9ed41284b0de2973d4d8 (906x677, 178K)

It wasnt a healer in FFXI

Anticipation is gone, user.

>discordtranny phoneposter can't even into greentext
shock

What's happening to Bard?

the regen it can use on other people with no downside, it's an equal MT/OT skill it's no argument for MT.

That's like saying TBN is fantastic for MT when it now gives 25% regardless of who it's used on, meaning it's just as strong an OT tool as a MT tool.
>has a shield
a very tiny shield that's effectively just a flavour ability. It's other unique cooldowns suck compared to Paladin or Warriors (and TBN is better than GNB's regen, regen will never help you survive a hit that has a base damage value more than your HP).

>Anticipation
?

yeah but 123 spam is all of the tanks now. pushing 124 instead of 123 every 12th gcd doesn't make them inherently more fun than drk. if anything I was put off by the mindless dark arts spam of sb drk.

GNB's shield+heal totals about a sixth of its HP.

Seriously it only seem like camouflage exists because all the tanks lost anticipation. Heart of Stone sounds much better.
>15% mitigation every 25 seconds if you're selfish or MT

bro I got some bad news

How's NIN nowadays?

Attached: 1553194307876.jpg (233x216, 8K)

Stays the same, mostly. AOE Sidewinder and a gauge spender that does ridiculously low damage unless you fill the bar up.
Barrage always procs refulgent

Oh.

Alright, fuck me I guess.

Attached: 1552197100288.jpg (411x316, 41K)

No thanks

Attached: 1556725063.png (857x720, 677K)

>>DRGs are mad because they got streamlined
Says you, it's freeing not to have to Heavy Thrust anymore

still number 1 for the next two years

>flamboyant skeleton
sounds perfect

>pushing 124 instead of 123 every 12th gcd doesn't make them inherently more fun than drk.
it literally and unironically does, let me explain
if you're stuck with 123, you know that ALL you will ever do
123 till the end of fucking time, there will NEVER be variation on your 123
if you're 123 and 124 every 4th combo, you actually need to pay attention to another thing. this creates engagement and helps your basic rotation feel less stale, you gotta watch for whatever buff you're keeping up. you might think its a minor thing, but its a little thing that goes a long way to combating job fatigue.

hope you like raiton

Filtering out shitters

AoE Sidewinder
No crit on songs
Foes is gone
Straight shot buff is gone, straight shot is now just a proc off heavy shot like refulgent, and it upgrades into refulgent at 70.
Song stacks are now just chance on dot ticks instead of crits
Empyreal Arrow is now an ability not a weaponskill
Army's Paeon haste stacks now carry over into your next song for 10s.
New gauge which fills up when you get song procs, spend gauge on big dick line AoE.

>You thought MCH was going to be good

Attached: 1559217468760.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>she doesn't have at least one of every type of relic weapon
Explain yourself, scrub.

Attached: 1546432129519.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

what do you mean?

hate the east coast

That cpose is so much better than the male one which is literally PLD's with the left arm lowered.

Pay attention to the fight mechanics instead

TBN currently gives party members 10% of the DRK's HP. New TBN gives them 25% of their own HP. Granted, it's still a way fucking bigger shield.

You actually just made me go check you retard.

At level 74, with 93k exp. Brutal Shell heal/shield is ~2750 HP. Last i fucking checked user barely 3k hp is not 1/6th of 94,000.

>spend gauge on big dick line AoE.
it hits like a wet noodle, at least on the test build

Syrcus Tower, Tam Tara deepcroft, and if you're leveling 50-60 jobs MSQ. Do those once a day and you'll be good.

Shitty ninjas that blame ping on their bad parses are on meltie mode, because of raiton being their go to jutsu now instead of fuma.

why are the square faggots still obsessed with lightning?
jesus christ the waifufagging in that company is crazy

Will healers bitch enough about their DPS kit changes to make SE change anything and will it only be SCH buffs again?
I'll rather _____ lalafells than play healer in ShB.

Attached: mog.webm (1152x720, 184K)

dumbass

idiot

Well, nobody complains about Overpower

retard

Right, but if you use it as an OT that means it's being used on the MT (99% of the time), where it gets an equivalent/better value to using it on yourself if you were MT'ing.

Do you prefer classes having set roles, or would you prefer builds and being able to choose between tanking/DPS/healer?

>she
dilate

But it is good. It's now fun to play, which is all that matters. Who gives a shit about the opinion of parsetrannies lmao

cope

imagine not being cute

Its more ping reliant than ever

>Who gives a shit about the opinion of parsetrannies lmao
this

matters only to americlaps and aussikiwis

god I hate lightning

Cone AoE is manageable for tank since it roughly matches the shape that enemies will crowd around you with. Line AoE is just retarded, enemies do not form a nice queue in front of you.

Due to the way FFXIV (and most games) is designed then every class will have a best role and if you don't play the class in that role you're an idiot.

Besides Square can barely get all the existing kits feeling good and you want to add more?

So Bard doesn't seem too worse off, Machinist is getting the more annoying mechanics removed and given new toys to play with in their stead, and we're also getting Dancer.

I dunno why ranged DPS is my favourite to play but I'm glad it is.

that only makes sense you being MT is excluding the now OT from supporting you, and all 4 tanks can support MT well so it literally doesn't matter.

the MT should be whichever tank has the greatest amount of damage reduction mitigation to make the most value of the OT's off healing contribution, and so far no tank is doing that better than another in ShB so it literally doesn't matter if you're MT or OT.

i'd rather have builds but it doesn't fit XIV at all, theme park mmos don't suit builds well

still the best support class
don't be expecting to be doing any actual dps tho lol

Honestly the regular idle is pretty cool as it is, so whatever.

Attached: 1538279840356.png (185x182, 48K)

based

>SAM mad
>PLD mad
Those people are retards.

Hmm I think I'll just ignore ogcds during my overheat windows.
>YOU WHAT
See if I fucking care.

>tfw if i let huton fall off i dont clip my raiton
fucking owned. looks like i've just cracked the code
see you dpslets at the top of the parses, retards.

Attached: dad.png (336x393, 213K)

Post them.

Attached: PLD.jpg (688x281, 39K)

I've seen SAM complaining about the lvl 80 skill.

>if you don't play the class in that role you're an idiot.
Only if you're some autistic shitter who thinks being a metafag will suddenly make him git gud.

Attached: 1477951871305.jpg (204x217, 59K)

ARR ones still are the only ones I like, and honestly I don't like weapons with exaggerated glowing effects. Reminds me of korean MMOs a bit too much.

faggot

>controller

If I'm a tank main chad and I want a DNC waifu (bun, elf or middie only) to constantly fellate me, where should I start my search?

Attached: 1556352048623.jpg (479x601, 43K)

>gamepad any day

Attached: Shad_pld.png (602x208, 172K)

Attached: ffxiv_24062018_114219.png (572x322, 241K)

Attached: file.png (952x276, 575K)

Post what? proof of being shit at the game? Because you're doing a fine job with that.

For me, it's the Chocolate Mauler. The legendary retard of Eastern Thanalan. Fuck WAR mains.

But Warrior (and if there's plenty of magic damage) / Dark Knight have better personal mitigation than PLD/GNB.

Every tank can now support the MT quite well if they're playing OT. WAR/DRK can still mitigate themselves slightly more than PLD and moderately more than GNB, which means it's going to be an OT in every party setup except GNB/GNB.

GNB will be able to MT just fine with any tank supporting it but being able to do it just fine doesn't mean anything for party/duty finder setup, just like how PLD always off tanks in SB no matter who it's matched with, GNB will be the same in ShB (bar any changes).

>big button display for delirium, absolutely
>for tbn, no doubt
>for plunge???
>?????

>claiming a job is more ping reliant when numbers and actions are subject to change

Please wait until early access before spreading doom and gloom.

Is SE incapable of giving WHM anything other than more fucking heals? Who asked for a second tetragrammaton and medica? Why is Benis shit now?

Losing gcds will also make you lose ninki now, high ping nin is going to suck even more than before.

Attached: stu.png (649x137, 66K)

>full blood gauge
>easy to reach grit, implying heavy use
>no pots
>shirk not , have to change target
You could do better.

>BLM mad
objectively false. The rotation was already perfect and they gave us stuff we didn't even know we wanted. Raise is a crutch and goes against BLM's job-identity. What we'd actually need is phoenix downs being usable in combat, not giving every caster raise.
>gathered from reading forums
Oh, that's why it's retarded.

Attached: 1495722610855.gif (128x128, 4K)

Your level is too low to use that bait.

Damn, I like that one.

Attached: 2019-05-31 05_10_02-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (1001x380, 944K)

weird flex but ok

Attached: file.png (572x164, 14K)

i'm gonna steal this

Go back to your discord and wait for real people to get their hands on the game.

>reading forums
Those people are just retarded, like the ones mad at SAM.

the map in the middle is very aesthetic

I saw this once and stole it.

Attached: BLMgauge.jpg (338x206, 16K)

Where do you guys put your minimap on your HUD?

I was a WAR main through SB, I just started resetting it up because im maining DRK again in ShB.
Thank

Attached: file.png (855x245, 489K)

Yes.
Yoship.
It's actually slightly better after the change.

Cute!

Potency values are very easy to adjust, if it deals less damage than it should the number just goes up.

Changing design choices such as MCH's two sets of 6 rapid fire GCD's every minute completely changes how the class performs and every other aspect of it's rotation. All non-number values (aka anything that isn't a duration, cooldown or potency) are very unlikely to be changed.

Losing uptime already costs you ninki retard, what is your point

How can this be! It’s even better than MrHappy

Go back to Quickstand and continue ERPing

May i borrow this picture?

that you lose MORE now
are you retarded?

Attached: 1559145500864.png (290x165, 21K)

It's a little underwhelming but everything else is great.

well it kinda works out, you get free heals that are instant casts, allowing you to weave
and while the nuke is a dps loss if you spend the gcds for it, you'll still eventually get a few uses through your normal healing
on paper i like it more than scholar and ast

What are you even saying? How is that comparable? You clearly aren't understanding the issue.

>new gamepad bad
>old m/kb good
enjoy your carpal tunnel while I experience maximum comfies.

Attached: eheheheheh.png (515x517, 249K)

>even better than MrHappy

Attached: Bateman.gif (160x160, 704K)

t. greylet ninja
Get back to using LB faggot.

Yeah you're right I was just annoyed at seeing people complaining about the dumbest shit. SMN, BLM, SAM, PLD and maybe RDM seem happy with their changes. BRD, WAR, DRG, WHM, and NIN seem neutral while DRK, MNK, MCH, AST and SCH seem actually pissed off.

>71k HP

Nobody should be listening to any advice you give, tomelet.

ok but what if

on 5.0 drop

during ea

every single MCH potency number is accidentally set to 1000

Attached: 1548581307411.png (660x831, 374K)

>paladin parses

>no argument
you don't even play NIN

fuck I would do this if it didn't conflict with the rest of my hud. Very awesome.

?????????????????????????????????? How is losing GCDs any easier than losing autoattacks? They happen under the same circumstance at almost the same rate

Do you just sit in melee range AAing but not inputting weaponskills?

Attached: 1297892684880.png (750x750, 169K)

Basically the MCH complaints are regarding raid buffs.

There is a very easy fix for this that has been waiting five years now. Simply make raid buffs additive and not multiplicative. Boom. Now raiding is enjoyable for everyone.

Attached: chair clattering.png (1920x800, 751K)

I thought it was going to be flashy but at least more consistent outside of the overheat windows. So that's nice at least
>wildfire works on number of weaponskills in 10s
>everything is a weaponskill now

Attached: 1557082700119.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

>Why is Benis shit now
???

I just wanted you to know that this post really improved my mood.

I have 150+ ping and have oranges on nin in savage and ultimate. What's your excuse, shitter?

holy fuck you stupid cunt, if you're CLIPPING your GCD to cast RAITEN
YOU'RE USING LESS WEAPONSKILLS

What's gonna be the fastest way to get DNC 60->70? HoH?

If you've been in this threads at any point within the last week you'd know RDM are NOT happy.

LITERALLY all of the issues would go away if they just deleted trick attack

MCH's ping dependency can easily be fixed just by adjusting the GR/Rico refresh timer on Heat Blast. But even if they get that they will still be complaining because all their shit doesn't line up in neat little 60s windows and because the robot takes 5 seconds to start attacking.

>raiten
Based retard.

what if you suck me off you dumb anime slut

Not the best skill to end on, but it gets style points for something to do after meditate.

>Who asked for a second tetragrammaton and medica?
I did not ask for this specifically but I did ask for WHM to get some things to use while moving and I like what we got. My only suggestion now would be to have a "filler" dps thing you can use to spend lillies on whenever healing isn't needed.

Yeah, that's why I don't do that, like other NINs who have brains. What the fuck is your point? You can't AA while inputting mudras either... I think.

Anonymous, you don't do that do you?

Attached: 1484525647266.jpg (513x486, 101K)

benis is way better now no? wtf

I'm gonna say no just to see what you'll do.
You could set up multiple HUD profiles and make one do that, then have a macro to change the HUD profile along with your job.

>he actually plays jobs that he shitposts about on Yea Forums
fucking cringe bro lol holy shit i didnt realise you were this cringe

Attached: nn.png (74x24, 3K)

Doing FATES with FC/Squadron buff + Earring + Rested XP + 100% from being underleveled

Why bother? Anyone can go on fflogs and get something like this, even Mr Happy.

That's just one stupid faggot who is mad that RDM doesn't do BLM DPS while having the best prog utility in the game.

>FATES
Huh???????

Underwhelming sounds like a complaint to me. Light but still.

losing uptime is a mechanical issue and losing gcds because of clipping is a ping issue???? how are they comparable?
nin with high ping could now not have enough ninki to bunshin during trick attack, losing thousands and thousands of potencies

>You could set up multiple HUD profiles and make one do that, then have a macro to change the HUD profile along with your job.
I could but I'm a faggot and want all my settings for each job uniform. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Sorry, I meant F.A.T.E.s

SCHs will be buffed, healer whining will be down by 90%. AST will probably get a few tweeks to the cards or seals / divination but will most likely keep all cards being a straight DPS boost. WHM will be quiet and cucked from by parsefag groups.

I thought it was confirmed that TBN is 15% to party members and the tooltip was a typo

are you even remotely in the same argument right now, retard? you need to be using rytin in shadowbringers because slashing and dripping are gone, so shuriken is shit now
SHUT up cunt fuck you

SEETHING.

>no argument
yet another internet fight about NIN won be me, "The Best NIN on Yea Forums"

fates with an organized group is more efficient than anything else past roulettes
it's also insanely boring

Attached: 1554890357669.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>slashing and dripping are gone so NIN is shit
lol imagine thinking this

Huh? When you lose uptime you are going to lose GCDs and AA's, AA's are harder to lose because even when you turn to run away from the boss you can fire an AA, but that's not the fucking point, nobody (NOBODY) loses GCDs because of mudra clipping that's the exact reason any NIN worth anything at all will use Fuma over Raiton 99% of the time

You think Fuma's potency hasn't been adjusted to account for this? Besides, that ice thing with Kassatsu is the new hotness. Now THERE'S the clipping, sweetie pie

Attached: 1528723357256.png (798x448, 247K)

Replay the main scenario on a new character. I’m just about to start that awful part of the MSQ that’s leading to Titan.

It still has trick attack so you're going to be mandatory for every single raid group ever

>You think Fuma's potency hasn't been adjusted to account for this
raiton got extra potency as well
fuma is dead

Attached: 1554851995476.png (503x565, 390K)

>You think Fuma's potency hasn't been adjusted to account for this?
both shuriken and roightyine have had their potency increased by the exact same amount; 40
so yes, it hasn't been adjusted to account for that to the extent that it would in any way be competetive for your ninjitsu with raighthoine

Why the fuck would you do that when 5.0 has NG+ feature?

Can you get to 60 in a month on wageslave time?

>I have 150+ ping and have oranges on nin in savage and ultimate
Prove it.

Dripping is gone and the potencies were only adjusted for losing slashing, nin is now going to raiton or suiton every mudra
Nin with high ping will lose 20-30 gcds per fight
What do you not understand? You will lose gcds and at least 2 bhava, thousands of potencies
nin with high ping is actually playable right now, but 5.0 nin will not be

Will NG+ be faster for leveling jobs rather than spamming dungeons/deep dungeons?

Okay, let me rephrase. You think Fuma's potency won't be adjusted to account for this?

Alt. You think potency values are finalized?

Alt. You forget Yoship and all the media tour guys stressing repeatedly that potency system is changing so don't leap to conclusions just yet?

I understand that most NINs are on about how Fuma is dead, but I just don't believe they'd take my darling shuriken away. Then again, looking at MCH's design and redesign I wouldn't be surprised if Square just dabs on high latency players anyway.

Besides, forced downtime with targetable boss is free time to set up and use Meisui! I guess... I don't know how people are currently planning to use that thing outside of openers

Attached: 1460086239645.jpg (878x930, 403K)

Do we know if ng+ will give exp?

>Check the "gamebreaking" MCH issues.
>People have to weave on overheat windows
>Drill and Air Anchor don't line up as well with the heavilly nerfed raid buffs.
What a bunch of crybabies.

Man DNC looks like so much fun but everyone and their moms will be leveling one

They won't, I don't understand the point of meisui at all

So is anyone actually happy with their job's changes? RDM mains maybe?

>NG+

w-what

Still getting fucked out of optimal overheating because of latency is the exact complaint and you will notice that is also how it currently works. If you ask me, Overheat is a shitty mechanic that should never have been introduced. Also I want Lead Shot back

Attached: 1509473347945.png (1300x1126, 1.21M)

The parsetranny opinion about MCH is that it's been literally unplayable for all of Stormblood because slightly suboptimal = might as well not even bother.

well it's the WoW job now. 12 1.5 second GCDs with literally a fuck ton of gauss round and ricochet spam every minute

BLM SAM and PLD for the most part it seems like.

I play BLM and DRG and I'm over the fucking moon, my hype is absurd.

Also they don't like that robot doesn't start attacking for 5 seconds (but if they had just said the duration is 15s and starts when it starts attacking they would be fine with it)

meisui is a really odd ability desu
like 40 ninki is a lot so i'm sure we'll use it somehow
but i just dont really see how to slot it in

Dilating NIN trannies itt.

Are you new?

lowbrain sub-job player unable to understand the high tongue of the enlightened NIN player

>My only suggestion now would be to have a "filler" dps thing you can use to spend lillies on whenever healing isn't needed.
Seeing that they removed Energy Drain from SCH so they only have heals for their Aetherflow I don't think they're planning on having the normal lilies be able to be used for DPS either.

It would be cool though.

People are honestly just over reacting. There is still a month of testing going on, we'll know how these jobs really are on the 28th.

Stop taking e-celebs' hearsay as the word of god.

You will be able to replay old MSQs and possibly job quests.

I'm quite happy with DRK changes.

Have you played MCH? I love the job to death, but it just feels awful to play. Every top MCH says the exact same thing. There's a reason for that, you know. It really is just badly designed.

I currently main NIN & RDM, feeling okay. I can't complain about RDM's lack of super ritzy new toys because the new toys they did get are things I wanted all along.

Well, it's currently hard to say exactly what 40 ninki is worth. Consider downtime though, currently my mudras come back up about halfway into Quickmarch Trio when Bahamut isn't attackble yet. I usually just drop a Doton where he will land, but I could instead set up a Suiton to Meisui away... but is that worth doing over Doton? I'm hearing the consensus is "nah". I say wait until potency is finalized. Without dripping Bhava is comparatively stronger than it was in SB

>>NG+
>w-what
you'll be able to replay the MSQ and job quests in 5.0

i don't think they've said anything about exp at all but i'd be surprised if they didn't allow us to level through that shit

Your only job is to put up trick attack. Quit dilating and put it up faggot.

>Seeing that they removed Energy Drain from SCH
Really? That's awkward. What am I gonna do just shit out indoms and sacred soils for no reason?

BLM are always happy.

Attached: comfyblm.gif (128x119, 17K)

Same thing happened in SB's media tour, people just love to act like crazy drama queens.

Are you retarded? People don't give a fuck about what the ecelebs say, they give a fuck about the game build that was available during the media tour and what that indicates. If random eceleb 04 says BLM changes suck it will change nothing about the fact I already saw the media build and based on it I think the changes are great.

I don't understand why Raiton and Fuma would ever compete though. What's the point of Raiton if its strictly inferior to Fuma, unless it's strictly meant for TCJ and Kassatsu.
Don't get me wrong, I understand from a mathematical point of view, but Raiton has always been kind of a major clusterfuck that doesn't really need to exist besides serving as a gimmick during TCJ or a noobtrap / situational best choice. They might as well make one of the two strictly superior by now under all circumstances, make it very clear which of the two is superior, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be Raiton given Fuma can be used at further range. Always seemed like Raiton was supposed to be better than Fuma anyway.

I don't really get it. 40 ninki is half a Bhavacakra which amounts to 250 potency, but you could have just spent the ninjutsu on Raiton instead which is 400 potency. The only use I see is if Bunshin is about to come off CD and you don't have 80 kenki for some reason.

It's not the same for all black mages as some want you to think. I find the additions to the job underwhelming and almost meaningless. We are the job that changed the least, personally I would prefer the playstyle to be shaken just a little bit like what happened with previous expansions.

WHM literally had nowhere to go but up, and it did.

eat shit nigger blm is literally even more perfect

but sb also ruined every job

>underwhelming and almost meaningless
This is falseflagging right? As much as "underwhelming" is your opinion and you can hide behind that, "almost meaningless" is factually wrong.

Raiton was always intended as the one you were meant to use, they didn't realize that Fuma would work out better due to GCD clipping. In the devs' minds, Fuma is something you're only meant to use before you get Raiton, during TCJ, or if you're out of range of Raiton for whatever reason.

oops i used my trick 5 seconds after your buffs came back online, guess you're not getting that orange parse today TRANSGENDER

Well, think about it this way. You are generating ninki (a lot of it) at a time where ninki generation might otherwise not be possible. If it speeds you to a Bunshin or something you might otherwise be late to, it'd be worth using, non?

Again, I say wait until we have final numbers.

Attached: 1509202053273.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

>wanting to ruin something perfect for no other reason than for the sake of being different.
Sounds like WoW talk. Out.

Most of it was stuff we didn't need though.

Pray damage got buffed and use them so you can spam more Broil of course.

>Source: My cute, tight little boypussy

Yeah, that's what I figured. Which is why I don't see them buffing Fuma further if they notice Raiton is strictly better in all scenarios it competes with Fuma, unless you absolutely can't clip for whatever reason.

Pray return to the waking sands.

maybe fuma - raiton - suiton - meisui is more potency than fuma - huton - doton every other TCJ

continue