Amazing

amazing

Attached: 1532318833447.jpg (1500x1500, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Hqg6eXeEE
youtube.com/watch?v=iK93VGt9Njw
gamespot.com/articles/god-of-war-ps4-sales-exceed-10-million/1100-6467083/
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2018/full/explanation_2018_full_02.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

simply the best

Attached: GOW.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

What's the best new armor in ng+ I only tried the ares one and it takes away half your rage

I beat the main story and been meaning to come back and kill the valkyaries, or maybe I'll just start new game plus

Most of the loot in the chests gets replaced by skap slag and the boy has an ultimate outfit at the blacksmith with all bonuses

Pic unrelated

Sindri's Armor NG+ version I would say

Attached: 1531562418479.png (644x800, 11K)

Attached: so(n)yboys.gif (413x243, 51K)

I feel asleep after bug world what happened

nothing, you have to play it for it to keep going

>Unlock the fire realm
>Spend ages doing all the challenges to get all the gear from there
>Keep on playing the story
>Unlock the fog realm almost straight away
>Get fog gear that's better than the fire gear in 1/4th the time and 1/4th the effort
Fuck

processing post...
process completed
responding...
>:^|

I thought they are about equal? Just the fire stuff is more strength based and the fog realm stuff is more runic based

Fog realm stuff is higher level. With fog realm armor + infinity gauntlet you can reach level 9.

Valkyrie armor is the best overall use the mist armor to get the materials to upgrade that the cooldown stat is much higher

you used endgame gear to quickly unlock the other endgame gear option
I don't see the issue, if you went fog first, that would have taken longer and fire would be a breeze

You can open a lot of chests in the fog area without engaging in any combat. Could probably do it at level 1 with the default gear.

oh FUCK me

uhhh I'm basically Thanos

Attached: infinity gauntlet power stone.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

That's enough to grind a little mist echoes in the starting area to get the armor but once you have it you should try and clear the whole maze, if you're lv7 or 8 you can get 10k per trip or more you eventually end up back in the starting area. One of the chests in the center chamber has the final axe upgrade and others have materials for valkyrie upgrades.

thread has convinced me to dive in again on ng+

Only NPCs like this game

i am a few hours in. does it get better? this camera is awful for an action game.

Combat is better than soulsbourne by miles. Story is ok. Kratos is great

I don't get why you're a faggot

Attached: 31177797.600000005_1544253857504.png (250x250, 43K)

is that stormbreaker?

If you don't like it now then you probably never will. Are you playing on hard at least? Remembering to use runes / mix up the combat?

>combat is better than bloodborne
How can you even type this

Why does his son look like a cliche lesbian?

This was a great game and all the retards posting wojaks probably never played it. It has it's flaws, but it's a polished, well designed action game with pretty unique gameplay.

I dunno if I'd give it GotY, but it was top 5 material for sure.

Whats so bad about the camera? Are you getting hit in the back? Just listen for enemies and keep track of the ones that try to get behind you. Managing your positioning and watching your back is an intended part of the combat.
You can turn the camera and look behind yourself while comboing an enemy as you will continue to "stick" to them as long as you keep swinging and don't turn the camera a full 180 degrees

more like why do cliche lesbians look like dirty 12 year old boys

only NPCs post meaningless buzzwords in place of actual arguments.

Use the quick turn function. The only time I found the camera bad was for the valkyrie fights. I found it weird at first, but you get used to it.

Soulseborne combat isn't good. People play it for the atmosphere and bosses. The combat itself isn't there.

Meanwhile GoW has 2 weapons, firsts, alternate stances you can mix in, ranged, and a lot of specials to choose from.

If all you do is use the same moves you start the game with then I can see why you'd think that

No game with this shit will ever be good.

Attached: NuGoWGlide.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Bloodborne combat is good. The animation timings for you and the enemies various moves all fit in between eachother like a glove, and often even match up with the tempo of the boss music. Makes the fights feel like a dance.
It's not an action game though, it's an ARPG.

Attached: mirror step.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

That webm is being played on journalist mode.
You've never played it.

Why not? It really does not make that much of a difference, and in other action games you just use dedicated moves like Stinger to close the distance instead

Every difficulty has the same slide across the ground auto aim in a melee combat system bullshit.

I love how Nintendo fags have tried to use this stuff on Sony, trying to take the heat off them

>automatically taking care of positioning turning melee attacks into mindless mashing
>purposefully deciding to preform a set maneuver that is designed specifically to close distance
That's the difference.

Bloodborne has very good combat, but it is very simplistic, but it's fine because it has to be in order to incorparate all the different builds and playstyles in the game. I love BB mostly for the bossfights and level design and re playability. Combat is smooth and functional, but honestly is pretty babrebones. A big problem with Sekiro is they took the Souls formula and made it into a pure action game, which works fine for the most part, but it really relies on it's enemy design to keep things interesting, which is why the game has nowhere near as much replayability as Souls/BB.

GoW 2018 has more mechanical

People said the West can't do third-person combat system as good as Japanese Action games but God of War did it

it's not a big distinction in actual gameplay. In GOW, you run up to an enemy and start swinging. In DMC, you run up to 10ft away from an enemy, lock on, do stinger / teleport / whatever to close distance, and continue swinging. You won't whiff any attacks in either game, and spacing does not really matter in either game. Not anywhere close to the level it matters in say Soulsborne at least. And you don't want an action game to feel like free-aimed Soulsborne, trust me. There is supposed to be a flow of constant action with minimal whiffing

GoW does have alot of deliberate moves for positioning and performing specific combos. It's not as mechanically deep as DMC or Bayo but it does it's job and it's fun and satisfying to play. Having a homing attack doesn't automatically make the game banham, you have to pretty deliberately target it an enemy to get Kratos to move in.

Besides GoW is closer in design to Zelda than DMC, so it's understandable the game wouldn't be as deep as pure action games and would take some shortcuts.

Is the boy going to be an angsty teen in the next game?

Attached: wulvers.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

>co-worker "borrows" it
>leaves the state and never hear from him again
just when i was getting the itch to replay it.

I liked it but RDR2 still deserved to win goty over it.
>cliffhanger end
>fight the 8 types of enemies over and over
>fight recolours of the same 3 bosses over and over.

RDR2 felt like a more complete and memorable experience by comparison.

The onions meme started being used on sony newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Hqg6eXeEE

Absolute kino.

>play on challenge mode because i heard give me gow was just artificial diffculty where everything takes 10x longer
>game is easy as piss
Is gmgow that much harder?

the beginning is really hard and the valkyries are really hard, but everything else is not too bad as you get better equipment and more skills.

That's how it was on give me a challenge too. Beginning was pretty hard and i struggled a bit with a few of the valkyries. Rest of the game was a joke.

You have beaten Sigrun on NG+ GMGOW difficulty with 0 damage taken right?

youtube.com/watch?v=iK93VGt9Njw

That's RPGs for you

valkryie queen was honestly the easiest of the valkryies. maybe because i had a lot better gear but i could actually beat her with 0 dmg taken

Just do NG+ on GMGOW if you already beat the game on hard. You can skip cutscenes and it changes the enemies like draugr to stronger / powered up variants. It also gives the valkyries these dangerous sequences of moves (like blinding you then throwing chakrams in the darkness then dive bombing at you 3x still in the darkness)

both memes are only like a year and a half old newfag.

She always got me with the stomp. On NG+ GMGOW it's a one-hit kill and she does it like 5 times in a row sometimes, and the only thing you can do is use the witch-time Kvasir dodge to slow time down and do a fast runic attack on her before she jumps up to stomp again. Even then she sometimes poises through it and keeps stomping.

>getting blinded
Just use the rune that makes you immune.

Wife's son

always throw axe or use boi whenever you see them ready an unblockable.

While I liked the game it didn't feel like a full game.
Maybe it's because of repetitive enemies.

IMO it's a waste of an enchant slot when you can just quick turn and not look to avoid it. Plus I don't remember any single enchantment being powerful enough to stop it, if you actually look at her doing it. Maybe it could if I had Protection of the Valkyrie active too.

>get stomped on by a Valkyrie
>get a boner

Neither are strong enough to interrupt her stomp on GMGOW NG+. Especially not the boy, he can only ever stun her with his runic wolf summons.
The axe throw interrupts her giant aerial AOE explosion attack though.

I just want to fight Thor and Odin and go to Asgard. God of War 5 when?

I expect a 3 year development cycle so probably early 2021

I liked it but would have been better without the kid

unironically yes

Really grew tired of the epic slo-mo every time you parry

this games fun as shit anyone who denies it is a nintendie

I thought it was fine, it was a nice

Old GOW had slo-mo moments.

>That webm is being played on journalist mode.

got proof?

doesnt make it good but ok

Welcome to Cory Barlog's """"Action"""" """"""Game"""""". Thank you for purchasing, enjoy!

GOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSS

Attached: GODOFSOY.png (2644x1752, 3.51M)

Best game of the generation, played it with my wife's boyfriend

And redpilled

Attached: 1551701394136.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

gamespot.com/articles/god-of-war-ps4-sales-exceed-10-million/1100-6467083/

How many copies did DMC5 sell again? Yikes!

Attached: 1520914382225.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

it's shit like that which turned me away from this reboot.

Its like they stripped the soul out of God of War.

jesus christ how come nuGoW became soulless?

PC fag here. I played through GoW while house sitting for brother. Pretty damn good game you got there Sony bros

Attached: 1559269747842.png (1124x1024, 1.68M)

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Old GoW maybe, when jumping is still relevant.

Pic highly related

the combat of the new game looks like it's trying to copy Dark Souls

even kh3 has better combat

Made me sell my ps4

considering how low bar GoW2018's combat is. That is not a high bar to hurdle.

Hell, some people might even argue FFXV's Hold O combat is better than GoW2018's combat

Based

I can't put my finger on it but something about this game and MK11 feel like capeshit. Bland useless enemies that only serve to make stwong hero look BADASS XD while all the dialogue is bland, committee-approved and focus tested cliches and one-liners?

>god of the last of us the movie
>amazing

I really wish this dumb meme would die. Do newfags really find this funny?

why? Because it's true?

i legitimately don't understand all of these nu memes in the thread, i thought this game was pretty okay

it doesn't remotely compare to the previous games (save for that one shitpile that we don't discuss) but it's honestly not something worth bitching about this much

Attached: 1501816947324.jpg (307x462, 22K)

Most of them are DMCfags upset that their game they waited 11 something years for flopped and GOW went on to make over 10 mil lol

Yep, amazing action game, better than DMC and Sekiro

No it didn't, RDR2 was completely by the numbers, and it's story was boring. It was all flashy, no substance. That's why it fizzled out so fast.

>Most of them are DMCfags upset that their game they waited 11 something years for flopped

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/pdf/explanation/2018/full/explanation_2018_full_02.pdf
>New titles Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 exceeded expectations
>Devil May Cry 5 shipped 2m units, successfully

See what I said? how fast the response came? Calculated, and haha. Game opened less than the previous game did. Sold less than the reboot, and died on steam within the first month. Capcom ceased development on it, and refuses to release a number past the 2 million mark they did back in March. Game is already on sale. That's a flop.

Attached: 0000202323.png (1973x775, 590K)

Attached: IMG_20190413_160124.jpg (3120x4160, 3.4M)

because it's unfunny and spammed constantly.

>because it's unfunny and spammed constantly.

so you do hate it because it's true. Hell, wasn't it due to the God of Soi spam that caused the site wide filter to be implemented?

>press X to win

hate this franchise so much

In DMC you actually have a pay2win weapon, and endless golden orbs. You simply can't lose the game ahahaha.

my favorite thing in video games is when 2 or more characters do the exact same animation in sync

DMC sucks too

I want another Ninja Gaiden

>does it get better?
No,and if you proceed to play it anyway, wish you luck fighting the same enemies and bosses till the end.

Legit, Nero having Ninja Gaiden finishers was the only not shit thing about DMC5.

I'm interested to see how Atreus powers will develop, it did show that he has the Spartan rage as well. I think his powers will be more magical though. Being Loki.

>dmc
>deep
You literally fight sandbag enemies, it''s a juggle fest heh

Itsuno also wasted a fucking big opportunity with V.
He forgot about Chaos Legion was also made by Capcom.

You right, you right. 11 fucking years, for a Vergil seething yet again plot. DMC never grows, never changes.

>GODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Pretty+impressive+_027af649cb793888df5492fd1b4a9f01.jpg (898x617, 158K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA Capcom doesn't even want to post the number, too ashamed that it hasen't changed from their original March announcement so they use PR buzzwords.

Attached: 45344343.png (1198x713, 62K)