Lily Bergamo died for this

>Lily Bergamo died for this

So fucking mad, bros.

Attached: Let It Die.png (600x800, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suYRRZ_SMU0
youtube.com/watch?v=14n1DHDzIlE
youtube.com/watch?v=QUglyzG0mmc
youtube.com/watch?v=-GSCaYMIrtE
listenvid.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1as8HFNq18dF1ToVZKtEF8q0gPf3BVcplf3y-fMoXSwA/edit#gid=2039684710
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They went for the money, can't blame them

Fuck Lily Bergamo, I had so much fun with Let it die.

>jerking over something that didn't even go past concept phase and had nothing but subtle drafts that didn't tell shit
fuck the lily bergamo bandwagon.

Let it Die is the most painful game I have played of this decade. The intro was so good and it slowly dropped less and less of the good bits until there was nothing left but grind. Felt like a boiling frog playing it

Literally what else do you need to know aside from the fact that it's a waifu "extreme action game" with a hot piece o ass protag?

It would have been based as fuck, and undoubtedly better than Let It Shit.

Attached: Lily-Bergamo-Tae-Ioroi-525x600.jpg (525x600, 82K)

I also had fun until I got banned lol. At least I got to experience all the content before i was hit by the hammer, didn't spend a dime.

how'd you get banned?

>Lily Bergamo
How much of a dumbass do you have to be to get BANNED from this game? Did you name your character "nigger" or some other 12yo edgelord shit?

Ignore the greentext, fuck Yea Forums, I'm tired.

literally who?

I used all of the cheats.

What a faggot. Didn't even experience the game proper. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

>Didn't even experience the game proper.
don't worry he didn't miss a damn thing, i'm sure he has wiped his ass before or took part in numerous other chores

>undoubtedly better than Let It Shit.
Dunno what game you played, but I sank 100+ hours into Let It Die, beat it without spending shit, and regret nothing.

Who cares, the ost is rad as fuck

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=suYRRZ_SMU0
youtube.com/watch?v=14n1DHDzIlE
youtube.com/watch?v=QUglyzG0mmc
youtube.com/watch?v=-GSCaYMIrtE

riry berugamo

My wife that was denied a life because of some shitty, grindy microtransaction infested souls clone. And now Hack51 is milking No More Heroes because he has given up on trying anymore.

Attached: 9836949824_7aba1f6ff9_b.jpg (791x1024, 151K)

Uncle Death is a way better waifu than Lily.

Wasn't Lily Bergamo literally just a model?
Like a character design? Thats' literally all it was, and all they had was a model... how are you seething about this?

Go play Nier Automata, I can pretty much guarantee that it is better than something that both doesnt exist and didnt even get past development phase, yet you cling to it like it wouldve been good.

if you want kusoge with a pretty waifu, just go play Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day, for fuck's sake.

literally SEETHE the Scaleless

Honestly they would have made more money by making a full fledged game for $60 something rather than whatever this was. Sure they were hoping to bank with the cashshop but the game is not that difficult for anyone to start P2W and even if it was they severely underestimated people’s autism when it comes to grinding.

So the game makes no money and now we receive no real content update. Fuck everything because I loved the game’s theme and concept.

Polatrax was the savior for this game. His end will become this games ruin

Attached: 1540367654108.jpg (750x886, 42K)

This game is fucking based though.
I don't care if it became grindy as shit 40 hours in, I'll take my 39 hours of fun for the fair price of $0.00, thank you very much.

anyone got a link to the soundtrack?

It never got a CD release or even official digital compilation. Personally I just ripped the songs from youtube using listenvid.com/

The game was cancelled and its finished content was restructured into Let it Die

Got you senpai
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1as8HFNq18dF1ToVZKtEF8q0gPf3BVcplf3y-fMoXSwA/edit#gid=2039684710

Let it die is just so boring.
And you hit the pay to win wall very quickly

Explain how I beat the game without paying a dime, then.

Severe autism

thanks senpai

grinding tokyo metro and getting death metals
I hate how the endgame became a few stickers and guns, melee is no longer an option

Good, the better game prevailed

>suda games
>making money
The f2p choice was the correct one.