Microsoft will show 14 new first party games that are going to be released on Steam & Xbox

Microsoft will show 14 new first party games that are going to be released on Steam & Xbox.

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Bleeding Edge
>Forza Horizon Lego
>Fable Reboot
>Outer Worlds
>Wasteland 3
>new IP from RARE
>Sea of Thieves updates

And 6 more games that we know nothing about yet, most likely from newly acquired studios. One of those might be a new Perfect Dark game though.

Attached: ace5d24cf80af5734de1f73374144362.png (909x469, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/5/30/18644977/microsoft-xbox-games-pass-pc-subscription-service-launch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perfect Dark would be pretty cool but a new IP from rare? I doubt it.

Phil Spencer said in an interview a few weeks ago that he has already played the Fable game from Playground, a new game from RARE and the Ninja Theory game.

Ori 2 is one of them since the game is still not out and doesn't have a release date.

He said Xbox Game Studios (1st party) though, and Ori isn't a 1st party game.

Attached: 55855670_572321356614883_3199512918879634736_n.jpg (929x1153, 276K)

Cuphead DLC is one of them too, keep in mind, Phil didn't say "new games" he just said "games" so chances are some of these could very easily be DLC.
Minecraft Dungeons is also going to be there too.

Microsoft is gonna purchase Moon Studios formally, it was hinted at months ago by microsoft insiders

>Forza Horizon Lego

Attached: 1533512603815.jpg (296x418, 33K)

Cuphead also isn't an Xbox Game Studios game.

okay. so just Minecraft Dungeons. I also firmly believe that some of these are going to be DLC and Updates for existing games since again, phil never said "new games"

>Forza Horizon Lego
wait what

Attached: 1552079836961.jpg (314x302, 43K)

>Forza Horizon Lego

Attached: 1504364755773.gif (627x502, 940K)

FH3s expansion was Hot Wheels themed and several insiders are saying FH4s expansion is Lego themed.

Even with updates and dlcs for existing games there would still be 5 completely new games.

I'm gonna suck Phil's dick if Ace Combat 6 gets a Steam port.

Some of them will be on Switch and PS4 too not just PC and Xbox.

only Wasteland 3 and Outer Worlds on PS. Switch gets nothing.

Attached: Du-U1KWWkAAR8jO.jpg (750x938, 136K)

there are quite a lot of Xbox 1st party games. Heck one of the games could literally just be a steam release trailer for master chief collection and other game ports to places like Switch and PS4...

huh that's really weird. but at the same time, I'm curious to see how they'll pull off the lego expansion.

>Fable reboot
What era? I know people generally hate 2 and 3 but the setting was a lot more interesting than the first games setting.

there wont be 1st party ports to PS or Switch.
only games PS gets is wasteland 3 and outer worlds because those games are published by other publishers.

switch is getting cuphead and that isnt 1st party

I am not sitting through 2 hours of Phil standing in the same pose talking about gamers.

Halo Infinite
Gears 5
Gears Tactics
Ori and Will of the Wisp
Battletoads
Age of Empire IV
Fable IV
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct 2
Bleeding Edge
Rare's new ip
Playful Rare ip
Forza 8
ReCore 2

don't act like it's impossible user, it's very in the realm of possibility to at least see PS4 ports of first party titles. Imagine how much press MS would get if Halo showed up on PS4.

nice fanfic

why do you act like it's so impossible, Phil has mentioned countless times that Xbox makes most of its money off of software sales, so it's only natural if they decide to put their software on more systems so they can make more money. Heck PC is even getting that fucking Xbox Game Pass service which was the final reason anyone had to still own an Xbox One.

Attached: phil-spencer-1.jpg (620x357, 35K)

I used gamepass for several Xbox games already on PC, user

yeah but they announced an official PC version of the service yesterday, no idea what the difference is though
theverge.com/2019/5/30/18644977/microsoft-xbox-games-pass-pc-subscription-service-launch

I just want Rare replay on Steam, is that much to ask?

itll include third party games now

third party games were already on Game Pass though weren't they, I know a lot of indie games were on there.

not on pc.

>DLC
>Rehashed shit we already know about
>Low budget games those indie studios were already making

wow based phil

Look at the seething Snoys
14 games > 0 games lmao

The only 2 coming out this year are also on PS4

What happened, bro? We were supposed to WIN

Attached: oh no no no no no.jpg (1024x716, 98K)

An expansion, not just DLC.
>its okay when Snoy does it
non of them are low budget

Gears and Ori aren't on PS.

he specifically said Xbox Game studio games

>muh xbox
All MS games are now on Steam. Kill yourself Snoyboy. PChads keep winning. Can't wait to play Death Stranding as well.

Attached: f07d9292a77f230095754f76300fd0bd.png (913x476, 50K)

>It's not DLC it's an EXPANSION
>THEY'RE NOT LOW BUDGET AA GAMES
>IT'S OK WHEN WE DO IT

The state of the Calcutta marketers on shift right now

>zoomer doesnt know the difference between dlc and expansion

>Same guy later said he was speculating based on years-old information

Oh no no no no etc.

You've had a bad week, Xbro. Maybe leech on the PCMR some more and hope that DLC will save you.

seethe more Snoyniggie.

Attached: c67e4a06eedd0f0fb906bd0908b5339c.png (842x510, 327K)