DIRECT LEAK

Warrior Quest: In this return-to-the-roots JRPG the demon-king Jeeba has flooded the country with monsters and it's up to you to stop it. Play as either a boy or a girl as you encounter monsters, do side-quests and level up to find the secret of what happened to your father.
Triple Monday Birth Grog: In this brand new JRPG from Atlus an evil monster has recently been resurrected. It's up to you to find out where the monster came from before it destroys the world. In this new game you can also capture monsters and breed them to fight alongside you in battle. Releases 2020
Hibiscus Biscuit: A new take on a classic genre. In this JRPG you'll make use of the brand new patented skill sphere which allows you to unlock new skills and talents for your party members to take on the demon army invading the countryside. Not only that but extensive use of crafting means every battle is crucial to success. Releases soon.
It's an old RPG that until now hasn't had a proper localization. That's right the NES classic "Warrior of Dragon: Sword of Life" is being remastered and released stateside this year. When the evil Jaegoras kills your father the king and banishes you to the countryside it's up to you to find the Sword of Life by using your dragon powers bestowed to you by your lineage. Along the way you'll battle monsters, level up, make friends and even spend time cooking and racing horses if you want. Just remember that Jaegoras also plans to destroy the world. Coming soon.

Attached: Fantasy_Life_box_art.jpg (1439x1293, 602K)

Tensu Miayami: Tenguori Mix: In this modern JRPG you play as Tai, a young man who can't remember his past as he explores the backyard forests of his hometown, but when monsters invade and kill his dog he sets out to become the hero of Tokyo. Along the way he meets his dog reincarnated as a girl who gives him advice on what it means to be a man. Releases soon

sounds gay as fuck

Fantasy Life thread? I just started today. It's pretty fun.

you can ride horses too if you want!

Yes I noticed, I think I'm gonna pick the pet unlock first because I like kitties. I chose tailor life by by the way and so far the crafting is much more engaging than most other crafting systems in vidya, so far so good.

Attached: 1555572884476.png (720x502, 526K)

I hate that so many westerns use whiskey and bottle to make mozzletoff, all I gotta say to that is thats a rad barmistpha! I much prefer the japanese turnips, makes for a great Kale Gratin!

Die jew

I played total of 10-15 hours. Don't want to go back, I started feeling like teenage me would have enjoyed the simple story/gameplay but felt too pathetic/boring continuing on.

Eh it's a nice change of pace from the usual mil sim and MMOs.

I can see that.

What's going on? I haven't touched this game in years and last I heard it got a fucking mobile sequel, is there something new?

I dunno, I thought this was a shitpost OP so I decided to talk about Fantasy Life

feel free to make this thread your own

Top-tier timekiller kinda game that is meant to be played 100% leisurely
playing it with any sort of 'serious' mindset bar minmaxing(if you REALLY wanna) will usually just sour you
I can get why people don't like it
bretty gud 7.5/10

A bit sad that Pierre and his brother can't join my party. Pierre is my favorite character.

Yeah I just rescued their dog fairy thing and I can already tell they are gonna be pretty cool guys.

I've had this game on my backlog for a long time, if I can play as a cute girl I'm gonna set about playing it this very weekend

Have fun user.

You can actually, you can even make a witch girl

it's strictly worse than rune factory 4