Every pair of headphones I use now sound louder in my left ear than the right

Every pair of headphones I use now sound louder in my left ear than the right.
Is it plausible that using crap like this for years caused some damage to my right ear?

Attached: xbox 360 original headset.jpg (2240x2920, 1.09M)

Why would anyone use that piece of crap?
Voice chat is the biggest meme in gaming

It was long ago, I'd never use something like that now.

Fuck yes it did.
My first mic was a gamestop brand that clearly wasn't designed for the human ear.

yes. the only way known to contemporary medicine to fix this is to wear a one ear headset the other way round for 7 years.

So what you're saying is that I should sue Microsoft?
Seriously though it is really fucking annoying having the left ear always being louder than the right.

You might want to see a doctor if it's your ears and not the headphones' fault.
One way to mitigate that is use the balance setting in windows.

>One way to mitigate that is use the balance setting in windows
I use that when I'm playing on PC. But I play a couple of games on playstation so there's nothing I can do there.
What would a doctor be able to do if I already fucked my ear up?

To make sure you only have damaged hearing and nothing else.

Have you tried reversing the headphones to see if your hearing changes?

Is that supposed to be a veiled insult or genuine advice?

Yes, on a couple videos and a couple games. Not to mention a couple other pairs of headphones.
It's definitely my ears, sadly.

genuine advice probably, if you are lucky it's just something blocking your ear, if you are unlucky it's permanent. if it's permanent your balance might be affected. it might be something the doctor can regress as well if you seek help in time

I guess it's possible. However I used the original headset and the 360 one before I moved on to pc gaming, no hearing problems from it.

See your doctor.

Attached: 419J9D4VAFL.jpg (500x407, 22K)

Just install and EQ and tweak the sound balance
Oh wait you're using a handicapped system lmao kill yourself nigger

Well next time I'm at the doctor I will mention it. I don't have the cash to make a specific appointment for my hearing.

>Oh wait you're using a handicapped system lmao kill yourself nigger
Are you fucking dumb?
It's not as if I'm still playing on 360 10 years later you fucking dunce.

assumed you were in Europe or some other first world place, sorry to hear that user

I'd rather pay for an ear appointment than wait years for one

Is it even good, though? That shit looks like those pairs telesellers use

>Is it even good, though?
12 years ago it was.

>not just using your kinect as your mic while your mom audibly cooks stir fry, your dogs yap at whatever's outside the window and doors slamming every 10 seconds
I bet you guys breath through your nose too, you faggots.

You forgot
>blaring music with an open mic
>ignore everyone asking you to mute yourself, giving them attitude over it

>blaring music with an open mic
I'm guessing that this is what fucked up my right ear, all those niggers blaring shit at full volume

I think I've got that problem even without using the shitty cheap ones. I've always used the epic gamer headsets like durdle beach that have decent audio output but I usually just change the levels on my computer so it sounds equal to me. It is kind of annoying if I ever notice it's not perfectly balanced.