2 minute cinematic trailer

>2 minute cinematic trailer
>Show some contemporary conflict
>Show Captain Price smoking a cigar
>Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®
>OH MY GOD CALL OF DUTY IS FUCKING BACK I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE SHIT LIKE LAST OR LAST-LAST YEARS GAME IT'S GOING TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THE OLD ONES WHICH I LIKE BECAUSE IT HAS THE SAME NAME

Honestly, I can't even be mad at the gaming industry anymore. They know exactly what they're doing. We deserve this trash.

Attached: Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2019-1.jpg (1000x562, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VVREQ5JZoA
youtu.be/e7DQjI7VWUU?t=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY BROKE NEW GROUNNDDDDDDDD

how much longer can they keep this up though. theres already a modern warfare. is there going to be another 2 and 3?

I'm honestly more confused why they decided to remake MW, instead of just making a completely new game with another bad ass action hero cold war story that lasts for 6 hours.

fuck off back to /pol/

>>OH MY GOD CALL OF DUTY IS FUCKING BACK I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE SHIT LIKE LAST OR LAST-LAST YEARS GAME IT'S GOING TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THE OLD ONES WHICH I LIKE BECAUSE IT HAS THE SAME NAME
Interesting, most people I know and even some forum post seem to think it looks like the same shit.

CoD was shit back then and it's shit now

I member when people said COD: WW2 was the series "coming back". They were wrong then and they're wrong now.

>I'm honestly more confused why they decided to remake MW, instead of just making a completely new game with another bad ass action hero cold war story that lasts for 6 hours.

Because people like the idea of re-living MW1 and MW2 more than the idea of making a sequel to MW3. It's "back to dah roots".

Meanwhile on reddit people are quoting the game director and saying "the focus of this game will be a realistic depiction of war, a more grounded experience vs the typical Michael Bay superhero plots of recent"

"Wow, sounds like this might actually be good"

etc

people who like call of duty are fucking retarded, this is not news.

cope you fucking bugmen youtube.com/watch?v=2VVREQ5JZoA

MW2 was my jam when I was 19, but I'd still rather see something completely new. If they had to go that route, why not just let us play the antagonists and have the game serve as a contrast to the old games. That way you'd even have a reason to play the old games again too.

>zeldashit
at least we're not trannies

Attached: laughing-emoji-clipart-4.png (1024x1024, 91K)

First comment on modern warfare reddit page.
>jesus christ NOTHING ever pleases you guys lmao
So mixed bag I guess.

why the fuck are CoD threads allowed. literally not video games. modern AAA vidya shit should be auto redirected to reddit

That's not Price's original voice actor, is it?

Attached: redditlettermedia.jpg (466x466, 64K)

>MW2
>19
jesus christ it's a game FOR TODDLERS user

do you boot up fortnite and ask mommy for a diaper change?

>Dropped the series when the same run and point shooter got boring
>Actually liked BO3's mobility system
>MFW watching people reject it and demand more of the same slop that overrun 7th gen
Jesus Christ, CoDfags really are the shiteaters of gaming

Attached: 1388007047551.png (666x482, 178K)

Just play Titanfall 2 if you like that movement style. It's gimped in BO3 anyway. Everytime I reinstall BO3, I almost immediately uninstall it and install TF2 instead.

jesus fucking cringe Yea Forums
I would rape both of your fat asses

If your only argument as to why MW2 sucks is "it's for babies", which you no doubt say because you were peer pressured into hating it for some reason, then don't ever respond to me again.

MW2 and most of CoD were really fucking great story games. You play another rambo that saves america from yet another threat while uncovering plots and intrigues on the way. You do that for 6 hours and those 6 hours you really enjoy. Like what kind of beta are you that you hate action and war movies? Become a man or join the 40%.

At first I think it's weird that people are nostalgic about CoD MW, then I remember it's over 10 years old.

Attached: 1551845660275.jpg (1280x1280, 172K)

uhh they cast a black woman as a marine on a team to save the world so yeah, I guess it's a pretty big deal

maybe if you werent so bigoted you'd get it

Attached: Capture.png (859x673, 966K)

People want actual known weapons rather than made up bullshit like the newer games have.
To me the "hype" is around the setting and season pass removal.

>People want actual known weapons rather than made up bullshit like the newer games have.
Or you know, they just make a new game that's set in the afghanistan war or gulf war? There's no rule here that sequels ever have to play in the future.

BO4 on PC was such a clusterfuck of shit balance and delayed updates that I'll never buy another CoD game on PC, also >consoles

Is she literally wearing eyeliner in the middle of a goddamn warzone?

EPIC!

>black men can't have soft, smooth facial features and have eyeliner.
Wow, fuck you.

There are women in the military, that's not unrealistic. What is unrealistic, however, is women on the front lines. That doesn't happen.
So much for that "realism" they're marketing this game as.

A pretty big downgrade since CoD: WW2 introduced black Nazi females who you could slay Allied soldiers with.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I know right, all the 13 year old CoD kiddies have grown up with that trash and now think fondly of the 7th gen. As much garbage as there is released today, I much prefer the state of gaming today then in say 2009 when every company was chasing that CoD/Halo money.

>has black female nazis
>I ask "why not make a cod with an anime art style then? I'd much prefer that"
>"fuck you fucking incel!!!"
Why are s o y s so obsessed with playing as ugly women?

baka didn't know that was a thing

youtu.be/e7DQjI7VWUU?t=11

Attached: 1559118832099.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Nobody wants another game set in the Middle East, that setting has been beaten to death. How about Korea? That'd be relatively fresh.

These games have always sold the best on consoles, so there’s hype because of the introduction of cross play between platforms.

Sure, whatever, but the point remains that you can just make another call of duty game with a completely different story and setting without it being a reboot or remake.

I’ll support it just for the crossplay. Shit only took them 10 years.

I want an fps set in Mexico where you go up against the cartel. Wildlands kinda did that.

Never gonna happen.
That's toxic behavior, incel.

but in all seriousness, it'll never go back to that since we let women and beta males into gaming.

I want an alternate universe Falklands war where the British has to mount a bloody asymmetrical land war in Argentina.

USMC KANGZ

They're running out of names or they just can't do numbers?

cock of doody: modern gayfuckstupid

Attached: kevin racey.png (760x837, 391K)

This. Black Ops 1 is literally the only main COD game based during the Cold War. This era is basically hardly touched upon when it comes to COD.

I don't know why they don't just put up these things for vote. Their customers are buying the games, let them decide what to do.

Is this real? Did they like swap his face to someone elses or what?

So I assume he was convicted if they're doing this. Nobody would blacklist and ostracize someone on allegations I'm sure

Well you can't say something like "it sounds gayer than AIDS" on Reddit without getting banned so there's that.

So does Nintendo. Nobody here seems to mind. So let's have a different game for once.

I don't get it.. is it a remaster of a remaster of an old game?

>Nobody here seems to mind.

Wrong, and don't parry it by using Nintendo as a defense.

Entire reboot of the MW series. They'll reuse characters from the original but the story and universe its set in will be completely different from the original.

It sounds more like Gaz

No, he just sounded generic as fuck.

BRING BACK BILLY MURRAY

>in the middle of warzone
>shit going south
>has time to put on eyeliner
How the hell does this nigger even have eye liner?

Oh alright, guess I might grab it when it's in a sale

Then what's the point? That's like there being another Batman Arkham game, but Kevin Conroy doesn't voice Batman.
Origins doesn't count.

Only falseflagging faggots actually give a shit about the black woman
The real /pol/ shit fling will be the sheer amount of autistic propaganda being flung about revolving the war in Syria

Attached: the good guys.jpg (960x2160, 274K)

>remake
this isn't a remake???

Funny thing how most of these white helmets faggots fled to Israel first thing shit hit the fan

>mfw they end up being the bad guys

Attached: 1434664119569.png (203x209, 52K)

They say there's going to be a scene even darker than No Russian, but I wouldn't doubt it's just going to be a dumbass cutscene of some wh*te boy shooting up a mosque or something.
They do not have the balls to let you play something like that.

The beta keys are pretty cheap.

Attached: 20190517081555_1.jpg (550x132, 17K)

>the multiplayer will probably let you play as the SAA

>announced Ghosts in 2013(?)
>thought it would be a prequel of MW where you played as Ghost
>nope, it was South America invading US for some reason

I'd buy it just for that

Attached: a bit closer to heaven.jpg (268x188, 6K)

who the fuck cares

where's Kinofall 3 I need more robot bromance

Attached: 1530316895694.jpg (501x501, 14K)

I've never been let down more in my life. I thought it was going to finally reveal that Ghost was Gaz and the events of Ghosts would take place before, during, and after the events of MW 1 & 2.

So the question is does infinity ward will blame the jews for bombing and using chemicals on cities killing children and women or are they just going to come up with a boogeyman

Attached: 1494665162091.gif (450x450, 776K)

I think you mean: 5 more years of Apex Legends support and the devs saying, "o-oh yeah, we're totally working on Titanfall 3. We're n-not just banking on Apex. We just need more time!"

>Remember
>no Hebrew

Attached: abs.jpg (400x400, 91K)

One mission has you playing as a child soldier.

I doubt Apex would see the light this end of year

Attached: screenshot-www.eurogamer.net-2019.05.31-14-12-44.png (978x447, 79K)

I seriously hope you're right.

>""""""""""NEW ENGINE""""""""""""

It's not a remake you inbred retard.

>unironic CoD thread on Yea Forums
embarrassing degeso

Didn't Apex Legends lose like 60% of it's player base a few months ago? Something about 'lack of updates' and 'meaningful updates' and 'having core features'? I never played the game but I doubt it'll last, while Fortnite still updating the game and incels running back to that garbage.

He's a redditor

>everything I don't like should be censored