What are the chances we get a location reveal come e3?

What are the chances we get a location reveal come e3?

Attached: 41%.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/781337/Starfield-Release-Date-News-Bethesda-confirms-voice-acting-work-is-underway-with-new-job
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not going to overshadow their new IP (starfield) with more info about ES. It won't even be mentioned this year outside of a "we're still working on it."

Starfields going to be shown? I thought starfield was even further away than es6.
>inb4 starfield is just a giant empty space simulator

Bro, who the fuck cares

Starfield is what they've been working on. ES6 has not even really started

I feel like it'll either be extremely cool like what mass effect 1 sorta was or it'll be no man's sky tier garbage. Does anyone know anything about starfield? like
>is there character creation
>is there classes
>gun, etc

Starfield is getting there they've started hiring voice actors
dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/781337/Starfield-Release-Date-News-Bethesda-confirms-voice-acting-work-is-underway-with-new-job

this. No one on the entire earth can possibly care about the location of elder scrolls 6, and if you think otherwise you are in denial.

Did they think it was worth it to hire more than 6 VAs this time?

where is your source retard
why do people like you talk out of your shithole instead of providing any source of relevance to the discussion
starfield is a shot in the dark
it is not a franchise they can rely on for sales
ES6 is the most hyped thing right now and people want more info
starfield is likely a no man's sky gimmick of a game that will not hold a light to elder scrolls or even fallout

If it's like basically a space oblivion with towns and shit, I feel like starfield will be extremely cool. If it's just a 'space exploration' game, it'll be boring trash.

Who cares about more bethesda turds?

What do you mean location reveal? It's Hammerfell.

May some god have mercy on bethesda after what theyve been putting out. Here's hoping the combat isn't like hitting someone with a wet noodle like in previous games.

Then it'll be garbage.

they're showing the new doom eternal, there won't be shit about anything other than that and some other shit nobody cares about

then again todd said at pax east those games wouldn't be shown at E3 and he's a habitual liar

>ES6 is the most hyped thing right now

Source: arsehole

I imagine it will have towns unless the goal is to colonize space so the focus will be on Fallout 4 building. An already developed universe is better.

>ES6
>hyped
by fucking whom

it's hammerfell; how could it be any more obvious?

>they're showing the new doom eternal
fuck that then, i'm skipping bethesda.

High rock*

high rock doesn't have deserts, retard

>a fresh elder scrolls/fallout game
why do you cucks always desperate want one yet slate pretty much every previous game?

why is everyone butthurt about es6? es games are always awesome. skyrim is the only game i've bought 3 times.

Are you fucking new here faggot?

>es games are always awesome. skyrim is the only game i've bought 3 times.

Unpaid shills are the worst

because no one else does open ended first person rpgs and the prospect of an actually good elderscrolls game is too much to contain

>actually good elderscrolls game
which hasn't happened since Morrowind
temper expectations

I think they will save the next teaser for E3 2021. 2020 is Starfield blowout. Might be interesting since it launches same year as new consoles.

are they really going to spread out Elder Scrolls games between 10 years?
They are not Rockstar