Yea Forums tells you to try a game

>Yea Forums tells you to try a game
>it's absolutely abhorrent
What's its name?

Attached: f21df452a87f991b002347f789dcbbbcdf3f5ebf.jpg (616x353, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMxo_3oHULE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

witcher 3

Any Smash game.

Pleb alert

the gameplay is awful, I won't play it just for the le choices and story user, I'm sorry.

each and every single one

Hallow Knight
Undertale

> Alpha Protocol
> BOTW
> Dragon's Dogma

We warned you, we warned you bro, we warned you about how janky Alpha Protocol is bro.

Attached: 1536984572060.jpg (600x857, 85K)

the gameplay is tolerable - but you have to specialize in pistols or melee. it's still not amazing, but all of the other guns are COMPLETE ass.

Cannot agree with Undertale, I thought it was pretty decent. But agreed on Hollow Knight. Incredibly overrated. Awful stiff controls with no momentum. Ori and the Blind Forest and Salt and Sanctuary are both way better if you want a modern Metroidvainia

every Dark Souls
Demon's Souls
Persona 4
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Mass Effect
Alpha Protocol

i'm probably forgetting a whole bunch, and the only good rec i've gotten from Yea Forums is Fallout: New Vegas. that game was dope.

Bloodborne
Dark souls 1 and 2
any movie "game" that zoomers can't stop talking about

> Not liking souls
Pleb alert

Deus Ex Human Revolution. Played 2 missions so far and really don't feel like continuing with all the better games I have in my library.

Your life

Attached: Trails-in-the-Sky.jpg (1280x855, 246K)

me too

>Mass Effect

Go fuck yourself

How’d you feel about Deus Ex, considering every complaint about Alpha Protocol applies to that game as well. Or are you just going to admit to be a fucking poser?

This. Yea Forums has the worst taste in games.

just admit you couldn't do the hacking and we can all move on

the PC controls for it were completely fucked

>July 22, 2000
I wasn't even born when this game was made.

Deus Ex has better level design and has a reason to explore every inch of the levels with the way they sprinkled items everywhere.
cringe

Cringe what retard? Sorry for not playing every single old game out there.

Git gud

this, although I have a love/hate relationship with witcher 3. I keep having pseudo-nostalgia for it because it does have some kino moments like the barons' questline, or how they did the medieval aesthetic of the settlements, or this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMxo_3oHULE

but I never go back to playing it because god damn the gameplay sucks, Yea Forums is retarded and just has positive associations with the "gameplay" because the world is kinda cool

Attached: 1496848406378.jpg (321x325, 16K)

>*whistles for magic horse*
>*autoruns on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Drowner™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof" *shows flipper*
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: Witcher3.jpg (510x510, 173K)

Martial Arts is fun, user. And pistols are so broken every combat ends in five seconds. Every other gun sucks absolute ads, unfortunately. RIP shotguns.

>Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Is it bad? You'd think otherwise given how much XIII apologists praise that game as even normal people thinking it's good for the gameplay.

New Vegas is janky as shit too, user. It doesn't magically get a free pass because of good writing when the others don't.

So what's the deal with Albatross and Sis?