Another Disappointment

Another Disappointment
Why do they Have to appeal to fucking SJWs

Attached: Capture.jpg (514x270, 18K)

There were female soldiers in the original MW, I believe.
I'm just happy they're moving away from futuristic tech shite and going back to the modern era. Battlefield needs to do the same.
That said, there's a 30% chance I buy this game anyway.

Attached: 1558499635027.png (326x421, 244K)

If the character is not shoved in our face I'm alright with it. Not like cod is realistic warfare game.

Yeah but they were never in actual ground combat roles, the only women in the game was some bitch pilot you had to save before the nuke went off

stunning and brave

Attached: gh.png (951x632, 930K)

I remember Cpt Price
Soap MacTavish
Gaz
Nikolai
Frost
Sandman
Grinch
Yuri
Truck
Mac
and only one female character the pilot

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (369x378, 15K)

Because they want white genocide

Bullshit. If a female soldier was standing next to that black man you'd get all butthurt and crying SJW pandeirng.

Black guy here.

I hate these fucking cunt SJW developers. They are just making the race divide worse. Gamers will get mad at the forced tokenism, but not at the jew who put them there.

I hate SJWs. Racist muthafuckers

the only problem here is the character model looks weirdly misshapen and for some reason she though it would be a good idea to wear thick eyeliner with goggles during a military operation

or as I like to call them NIGGERS

>eyeliner on the battlefield
>eyeliner on black skin

Attached: 1551929469012.jpg (480x640, 41K)

I'm even butthurt now so why are you making stuff up?

SJWs are the ones who buy video games. It's not that difficult to understand

Attached: me in the chair.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

why did MK11 flop so badly then

it's so we know its a female I think

Black special forces soldiers do exist, and blacks have been showns as various kinds of soldiers for decades in media.

Cause when they do you retards give them free promotion
fucking retards

/pol/ppets need to leave Yea Forums

I'm pretty sure there is gonna be a mission where you play as her behind enemy lines low on ammunition and supply but will still fight and be victorious against all odds
kek
I'm a black guy too and I'm sick of it

>Black men

She's in!
CONFIRMED

Attached: tumblr_pfzrokp5v21us6vl5o1_400.jpg (400x538, 36K)

>1 shot of a black man in a vague teaser trailer
>43% of men in military aren't white
>"muh SJW game"
I don't understand the point you're trying to make

Well the SJWs are already reeing because wahmen arent invincible

>1 shot of a black man

Its a woman you racist anti-semite

>There were female soldiers in the original MW
I remember them in 2 and 3 but the only female I can remember from 4 was the helicopter pilot and maybe some radio voices

I honestly can't tell if that's a guy or girl

>is that a man user?
>are you blind user?

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 5K)

Wasn't aware it flopped. Why focus on flops and not successes, like every Nintendo game ever? SJWs eat those games up

>anti-russian propaganda
lame

Oh ok, pretty androgynous desu. Who cares the last game had a pink haired lesbian mercenary I see this as a step in the right direction.

women are allowed in combat roles now

Someone’s butthurt begone OP

Grow a spine pussy

A black soldier on screen for 2 seconds! It's over the SJW won, how can we recover?

Who's they?

MK11 didn't flop. For some reason people are pushing that narrative.

worst samefag of the year

changing up the way you type doesn't work if you're not good at it, you're a fucking faggot

Black guy here. Shut your fucking nigger uncle tom asses up. Go suck some white chode somewhere else. Anybody who gives a shit about 1:1 realism in CoD needs to be euthanized.

I know right

Attached: ByBzfTXCIAAvUgc.jpg (552x414, 31K)

?

It seems that you are more of a snowflake than a sjw, go back to your basement.

All this asshurt is just a giant falseflag, right? There's no way that people are upset that there's a black soldier in a series that's had plenty of black soldiers, right? Hell, I couldn't even tell she was a woman when I watched the trailer; I have no idea how you guys figured that out.

I'm not an SJW or anything, but guys: there's nothing wrong with this. Can we just let a black person exist in a videogame in 2019? Just for once?

Attached: 20190419003418_1.jpg (1366x768, 216K)

>Oh ok, pretty androgynous desu

No its not ok. Words are violence. Misgendering costs lives.

>chode

Hehehe your either white or a spic

>I'm not an SJW or anything, but guys: there's nothing wrong with this. Can we just let a black person exist in a videogame in 2019? Just for once?

The problem isnt "le black person", its the jewish cunts playing divide and rule with our entertainment

We have a she nigger with an AR about to do some cliche remarkable shit that will “represent all women” out there

>Another Disappointment
are you telling me you seriously had any hopes for a fucking cod game??
kill yourself

>shenigger
>not even asian nigger tranny

Attached: shiiiiet.png (510x510, 334K)

grrr i'm so angry I'm going to post about Call of Duty™: Modern Warfare™ everywhere this isn't a marketing tactic at all no sir i would give a shit about this game otherwise