Play racing games

Play racing games

Attached: the greatest.jpg (220x312, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsXCNcfSdrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-ZnF7BuJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOT SHOE
BURNING DOWN THE AVENUE

Attached: boomer misato.gif (357x357, 1.48M)

I'm playing GRID. It's so goddamn soulful.

Attached: grid 2018-12-19 03-40-42-20.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Take me back bros
youtube.com/watch?v=IsXCNcfSdrQ

man...2004. sophomore year of college, first serious girlfriend, a divisive war in the middle east, the strokes, and some of the best fucking videogames ever made. i get why boomers are so smug now, they had a fucking blast with their time in the sun and they still managed to eat their cake too.

Attached: 07.jpg (611x404, 41K)

Goddamnit now I need to play it

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-31 010917.png (1067x780, 47K)

how much fucking longer until virtua racing switch comes to the us eshop
I know switch isn't region locked but come on now sega don't make me slog through an online store in a foreign language

Every time I would play this game, it would always play that shitty Jet song first, no matter what I did. I fucking hate that song.

Gran Turismo 2....now THAT was a game!

disagree...I dare you

>gameS
there's only 1 ip worth playing. Namely forza

Broken game
Broken game
Broken game

Attached: 3ae01e736b27c292e31f8c25877dde10.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Its only gone downhill from there.
>13 years and they still can't beat it

Attached: Downhill.png (637x1358, 229K)

what the fuck gt 6 already happened

Yeah and got replaced by ass rape of DLC 75% less cars and 50% less tracks known as Sport.
Fucking gook jews

can't. It was my first gran turismo.
I think I still have it lying around somewhere

yeah the ps4 released before GT6 released for ps3 so a lot of people missed it

it was quite a mixed bag, driving feel was somewhat improved and a good chunk of standard cars had updated models but was mediocre in comparison to 5's already lowered standards

Attached: GT6 running at ultra settings.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

no

Attached: 1541288135512t.png (500x662, 21K)

isn't all the DLC free

It is. Anyone who plays a racing game to collect 200 cars half of which they wont drive is stupid

i still play sport

arent most negative reviews just
>cant play a full fledge career mode with my shitbox

you have campaign
you have quick races
you have competitive online
you have comfy scapes

Who wants to keep racing the AI anyway. People who dont want to get better and just win all the time

What japanese jew magic did they pull to make Gran Turismo 4 still look so good?

It played good in its day but today there are soo many better options

I know that, but for a game from 2005 it looks incredible. One of the rare 3D games from the period that has aged really well.

Currently modding TDU2 with 1's soundtrack and installing Hawaii mods as we speak OP. Wish there was a way to control the time of day and weather though, maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Attached: 1534382346906.gif (360x360, 558K)

Gran Turismo 2 still looks good despite being 20 years old

I don't know how many souls they had to sell get 32 MBs of RAM and a 300MHz MIPS processor to output fucking 1080i.

Seriously. Pop this game up on a fucking CRT. At the right angles, it seriously can look convincingly real. Sure that magic's gone with HD and shit but that's doing it wrong. GT4 on CRT is unironically the poster child for "less is more".

But I already am. Picked up F1 Manager Professional on DOS yesterday. Quite fun so far, though I didn't do much yet.

Yeah, its pretty nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp-ZnF7BuJ0

Is The Bunch 2 any good?

I don't have any racing games and never really played any besides the very first few need for speed ones.

Any suggestions? What's the best one available on ps4? Do they all have split screen support? Online?

If you were into NFS, you'd probably lean more towards arcade racers. PS4 doesn't really have much, beyond GT Sport (simcade), The Crew (slightly more arcade) series, Project Car series (slightly more sim), the newer, current gen NFS games are pretty shit so you should avoid those.

I heard The Posse 2 is better.

首都高バトルシリーズが超懐かしいんだなぁ・・・
ただレーシングゲームばっかりじゃなくて、月光で首都高速道路を運転したりライバルを探してバトルしたり愛車をアップグレードや調整したりするというゲームだ。

つまり、日本の90年代のシミュレーターだ。

Attached: 8tnu010000009x73.jpg (600x420, 147K)

What the fuck, I know it's emulation but still it shouldn't be this good looking for a ps2 game