So.... one "insider" in Resetera said the new fromsoft project game is

so.... one "insider" in Resetera said the new fromsoft project game is.....
High
Fantastical
Youtube
Tabletop
Social
Cat
Titan
Land
Unearthed
Knowledge
New
Feast
Crows

words with capital letters Secret hint ?
HFYTSCTLUKNFC , what do you think /v

Attached: FromSoftware-George-R.R.-Martin.jpg (660x330, 57K)

>what do you think /v
Take your meds OP.

Hey, can you please post the entire leak because resetera is a shit website and forces you to use a paid email to create an account.

Also the insider is a faggot and made the most only view able to people who reply in the thread.

Thanks,

Part 1:
I know I’ve kept you all waiting since my first post in this thread and teased you plenty with my hype. You’ve been (mostly) patient and quite curious so here it is. I want to preface this by saying that these are my personal thoughts and opinions, to take that as you will. But I hope that this will hold you guys over until announcement and that it was worth the hype, waiting, teasing and jebaiting.

It’s difficult for me to even find where to begin. But I guess I should start by saying that I’ve been a fan for quite some time and love these games to bits, even if I love some more than others. But even in saying that, after playing through each game there are a number of things I’ve always wanted to see Fromsoft add or experiment with in terms of gameplay and world design. Things I figured would maybe show up once here or there. But with this title it feels like all of my wishes have been granted and then some. Pretty much everything I ever could have wanted them to add is here. Finding out about many of these things has been like being taken to a toy shop as a kid, expecting to pick one of your favorite toys out and then getting told you can have all of them. Any time I think about the game I just get so incredibly happy that it puts a smile on my face and I get a bright feeling inside. It’s like a certain kind of High that is just absolutely Fantastical for me. Which I’m sure might sound odd to some, but I can only hope that once you guys see and find out more you’ll share in my excitement

Attached: kaname.png (400x400, 223K)

Part 2:
And quite honestly, I think a lot of people will. I love watching the silly videos people create and put up on Youtube doing wild stuff in these games and I can only begin to imagine what kind of wild stuff people will be able to put together with this title and its new systems and the many hours and journeys fans will spend immersing and fully projecting themselves into this world, playing the way they want to. Especially since this is easily From’s most immersive world yet filled to the brim with secrets and stuff From has never done before in multiple areas. I expect fans to have experiences of being drawn into eyecatching locales like a sailor drawn to a siren while other darker things roam,lurk, skulk and stalk just out of view. In a world that’s lathered with old school inspirations that would have D.b.weiss & David benioff taking up a whole Tabletop to draw its lifeline and heritage. And don’t worry, you’ll get plenty of weird, dark and bizzare things so typical of From here too.

I’m also aware that many of the communities that From has fostered over the past decade have felt left out by Sekiro. For those people I can say that you won’t be left behind here, and I don’t just mean that in terms of the existence of certain things like fashion, but also the abundance and creativity of what’s being offered here, perhaps moreso than in the past. Much of what you’d like and have come to expect is here. I’m sure plenty of people will love being able to show off their threads while battling alongside or against other warriors and scoundrels. Whether you’re a Social Cat Or Titan, this Land is yours to explore.

Attached: kaname2.jpg (1195x1187, 169K)

>The game takes a lot from Gaelic, Celtic, and general British Isles.
>Some really creepy stuff in this game, dark fantasy through the roof.
According to the leaker. We'll see if that's true in a week

Part 3:
In addition to that for people who are more like me, people who like to explore and discover these worlds, lore hounds and solitary soldiers. You’ll have so much to dig into and search for, there’s plenty of Unearthed Knowledge for you to write your paragraphs of theories about. If you love level design and that’s one of your favorite things about these games as it is mine, then you’ve got nothing to fret about either. Interconnected design is larger and deeper than ever and archaeologists and spelunkers might just be in for their biggest playground yet.

To me, it feels like From is firing on all cylinders here and if you’ve enjoyed From’s recent output over the past decade and are open to New things then I feel like you’ll get exactly what you would want out of the project like this. It’s not just a side step off the beaten path(though there will be plenty of that), but a culmination of everything they’ve done and an evolution leading to a new beginning. And for the first time I really and truly don’t know what else I could want out of a game like this aside from just more. More of everything that’s being offered here. This is easily the biggest thing From has ever done, and to me feels like magnum opus material. I’m sure other people will still have their favorites, but for me, this is everything I could have asked for and more.

Attached: breathe.jpg (1080x1216, 1.26M)

Part 4:
Though I should also mention that I think people expecting battles between lions, wolves, stags and giddorah’s might end up disappointed, there is no Feast for Crows here (Though for people grabbing their horned helms, gjallarhorn’s and carving runes into their shields may end up feasting on crows to say the least). And remember, this journey doesn’t end with E3, this is only the beginning, so don’t expect to be fully satiated just yet. But I hope this hype train will carry us there, and back again, rain or shine. And trust me there is plenty more to discover and get excited over ;) . Fear not the feast my friends, for I have laid breadcrumbs a plenty, and let the hype begin.

Something else someone who supposedly has access to info posted:
"Yes. The game takes a lot from Gaelic, Celtic, and general British Isles. Some really creepy stuff in this game, dark fantasy through the roof. Lore, world, and monster designs are very original though with their own twist, in typical Fromsoftware fashion"

Attached: iosefka amelia.png (2000x1748, 2.45M)

SUNSET FOUDN HER SQUATTING IN THE GRASS, GROANING. EVERY STOOL WAS LOOSER THAN THE ONE BEFORE, AND SMELLED FOULER. BY THE TIME THE MOON CAME UP, SHE WAS SHITTING BROWN WATER. THE MORE SHET DRANK THE MORE SHE SHAT, BUT THE MORE SHE SHAT, THE THIRSTIER SHE GREW.

Thank you user :)

Fuck off OP you cum gargling cock sucker

I’m just going to say it. GRR Martin is overrated. Joe Abercrombie is the better writer with an actual modern take on dark fantasy instead of sucking Tolkein’s dick, and it is his series that should be adapted.

brilliant writing

Based taste. First Law trilogy was amazing. I was a bit disappointed in the Shattered Sea series but First Law is the best fantasy I've read since Tolkien even if it's edgy as fuck.

Attached: hollow soldier girl.jpg (717x1000, 115K)

Another inside confirmed it's Arthurian/Celtic mythology.

I have a feeling that there is going to be some sort of map editor where you can create your own "levels".

I want to FUCK Kaname.

fake and highly homosexual

Kek

Attached: IMG_20181222_040743416.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

HFYTSCTLUKNFC and feast crows

i mean could it be these words an anagram for " Ctlhu" and the words "feast ,crows "could it be a reference to Martins book obiously but more a reference to the greyjoys and Damphair hes the prist who adores the drowned god of the sea , so maybe this game will have some sort of ctulhu creature backing this you have the leaked unused 7 part of new project art depiting a Mermaid so this game is going to have a lot of sea references and maybe cthlu?

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 131K)

But user, that's a boy!

I know.

Attached: 1504671178530.png (279x258, 77K)

>crows

Attached: ee7.jpg (474x378, 42K)

are you fucking shitting me that this is an actual post someone made?

Going to be sweet

>Social
>Cat
>Titan
>Land
These are all together with an "or" thrown in. Very obvious Scotland clues.

>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
Begone Satan

its a post by a guy on resetera who is a "confirmed insider" on from software games. he teased a bunch of stuff about sekiro last year before it was announced.

sounds like the kind of mental incontinence you'd expect from a trannyera poster yeah

this nigger was the one who leaked sekiro before reveal, right?

yeah, his post history from what I can tell is full of pro tranny shit

>so.... one "insider" in Resetera said
Why do you bother with the delusions of lunatic trannies?

Attached: file.png (2077x2556, 1.08M)

because unlike on here that board seems to actually have insiders who post frequently and accurately

And it also has a bunch of trannies larping so it has even more misinformation than this place does.

Industry "insiders" are a lie. They're just morons looking for clout. If you claim to be an insider, prepare to either get ass fucked by your NDA or embrace permanent virginity.
>t. AAA developer

But this person leaked accurate info about Sekiro months before release.

He's a literal shill. Companies manufacture leaks sometimes just to build hype.

wrong

Such as?

>High
>Fantastical
People don't even know what "high fantasy" means.

>b-b-but they shot in the dark and drew blood!
anyone who follows anything closely enough can make a half accurate guess sometimes; it doesn't make them anything other than an autistic clown

nothing. the poster is literally a mentally ill tranny

I just hope the aesthetics isn't 1:1 generic medieval cringe, and have its own flair like in Souls.
Fuck, I miss BB's aesthetics. The art direction was so original and well realised in its conception.

Attached: .1554895615089.jpg (747x719, 99K)

Leaker here, I can confirm the new game will have a Jormungandr in it.

Just shitting, I'm not a leaker. But the game is most likely going to have a Jormungandr because its a giant snake, From is known to reuse assets from previous games and Sekiro had a giant Jormungandr-looking snake in it.

Reminder Weird Al summarized the major plot points and procession of the Phantom Menace before it was released.

He said in which conference Sekiro would be announced and said From would have another game in that event which turned out Deracine which people didn't know about yet.
Take your buzzwords / us vs them mentality out of here please.

Activation teaming up with From
Shadows Die Twice teaser being at TGA

>everything you posted is wrong
Holy fuck why are you defending this tranny? Fuck off with this fake shit you fucking faggot

>Shadows Die Twice teaser being at TGA
Worthless leak, everyone predicted this would happen. Pic related is another "reliable" Resetera leaker.

Attached: Kotakujournalism.png (2431x2161, 2.48M)

Who's everyone?

It's not fake, Resetera is a shit site but this guy is legit. You're just posting misinformation at this point and repeating some stupid /pol/ meme like an ape.

faggots like that give gays a bad wrap

Seriously go back. It’s fucking made up autism by a freak. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your tranny friend that you are obviously sucking off

anyone posting in Resetera is legit mentally ill and possibly a pedophile. Which is why you never believe anything that comes out from there because even the tiny bits of actual facts leaking in that place gets inevitably colored by mental illness.

This is fucking retarded, I would’ve assumed resetrannies would at least be more skeptical of “””””””””””leaks”””””””””””” than Yea Forums but apparently not. People who eat this shit up shouldn’t be allowed to have children, though I suppose reseterans already have that on lockdown

Some samefag shitposter is incredibly upset tonight.

>faggots like that give faggots a bad wrap
No kidding

They are attentionfaggots

FPBP, go eat shit and die OP.