When does this get good? It's been a whole lot of sidetracking so far instead of getting on with the main quest/story

When does this get good? It's been a whole lot of sidetracking so far instead of getting on with the main quest/story.

Attached: witcher3.jpg (960x960, 135K)

It doesn't, it's a boring piece of shit. After playing BOTW's non linear gameplay & Mario like Precision every other open world game will feel like garbage

samefag

IP count went up after i posted, cope more.

when you actually fucking play it instead of shitposting on Yea Forums you fucking mongoloid

It doesn't, it's a hollow W"RPG." I think you should play a better game instead.

Well how far in are you? The game has a lot of content and I'll agree it isn't the perfect game. The combat is extremely lacking and the "witcher senses" schtick is kinda lame. But the story and the characters and the setting are all fantastic. The DLC are both great, with B&W being closer to a full expansion. If you don't like the game by the time you are out of White Orchard, you won't enjoy it. Drop it and move on.
Or keep posting threads on Yea Forums bitching about it, I'm not your mother.

It doesn't, it gets worse as you progress

>Yea Forums keeps saying that wrpg give you REAL choices and jrpgs dont
>you cant even burn children alive with the fire spell
fucking dragon quest lets you do it.

It's a big slowburning game with 200hrs of content I hope you knew what you were getting into

>playing games for the main quest
What the fuck dude

It peaks at the baron's quest

every game takes some time to come into it's own. stick with it

Attached: 1541983235102.jpg (1586x1048, 341K)

based post, this user knows what's up.

people always tell me to do it for the story/characters but they all feel like cardboard
geralt is a copy/paste brooding warrior type and the female characters are all bots designed to make geralt feel wanted

do i just need to read a fuckton of political lore or something?

No the lore in this game comes from fucking whores so you just need to fuck all the whores in the game

>*whistles for magic horse*
>*autoruns on road to quest marker*
>*toucan sam vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant slash marks all over the victim....a Drowner™, gotta be"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*follows nose*
>*guys in Drowner™ costumes appear*
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS! GET 'EM"
>"Shit you stink" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half*
>"Mhmm....Bandits™ pretending to be Drowners™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, Roach"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK CUNT WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING CUNT?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Drowners™, here's proof" *shows flipper*
>"OY KURWA, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Drowning in Danger" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

Attached: 1457339677554.jpg (510x510, 173K)

When you download a 100% savegame, install Gwent difficulty mods and then just do nothing but play gwent against your butler dude

>phoneposting
>wifi on
>wifi off
nice try faggot

Attached: 3c84deaf439238589e56dfed31a876d5.png (228x220, 74K)

thats 200 hours of this