Pikmin

bros...

it's never gonna happen, is it?

Attached: 1558716165322.jpg (1440x1185, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/pikmin-4-in-development-and-very-close-to-completi/1100-6430362/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-14-miyamoto-pikmin-4-still-progressing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really really hate this image
Please don't post it again

Attached: 1546055774964.jpg (521x644, 57K)

We had to wait 9 years for Pikmin 3 we can wait longer

Let's at least wait until after E3 to start crying

Attached: 1538696934729.jpg (1220x1027, 306K)

It's coming, but the Pikmin 3 models were really good with all the details and stuff. Watch a video called Pikmin 3 model trivial or something like that, it has a bulborb in white with a black background, it's really good.

What happened to it?

it never existed

I posted this a week ago and nobody cared, there's a 3 minute trailer for PIKMIN 4 this E3, here is summary

>Olimar is returning to the pikmin planet, this time with his adult son
>Whole story is 2 player local co-op, or you can issue AI commands to albert when solo
>Game has town-building esque elements like animal crossing
>You are building a colony on the planet
>Olimar's boss is a shopkeeper and runs a freight company back to hocotate
>You search for "necessities" to expand and help the colony
>Burrowing pikmin can create 2 holes on the floor which basically act as portals, they can also dig beneath enemies and attack from below
>Normal looking forest with high up tree branch area, frozen lake/pond with fish swimming under the ice, and rainy muddy graveyard looking area are shown

Attached: sketch-1558730396337.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Dolphin's netplay was updated to not suck, right? Has Yea Forums ever tried some Pikmin 2 shenanigans?

Attached: fun.png (520x597, 189K)

Attached: 20190530_213652.jpg (1185x1184, 406K)

>LOCAL coop
Nintendo is so fucking out of date that I could actually believe this.

It's made so each player can use a joycon. Screen splits into 2 squares down the middle

port soon

Behold

Attached: holy trinity of vaporware.png (1228x1076, 646K)

It will but it's extremely obvious that Pikmin is the series they work on only in between projects.

The fuck is the bottom right one supposed to be

gamespot.com/articles/pikmin-4-in-development-and-very-close-to-completi/1100-6430362/

>Speaking during an interview with Eurogamer in July 2015, series creator Shigeru Miyamoto said Pikmin 4 is "actually very close to completion."

>By Tamoor Hussain | @tamoorh on September 7, 2015 at 7:24AM PDT

They're either holding it back for unknown purposes, something catastrophic happened during development to cause such a massive delay, or Miyamaoto is a lying sack of shit.

>something catastrophic
it's called wii u

Miyamoto never actually said it was Pikmin 4 that was "actually very close to completion", he was just referring to the next Pikmin game. Ergo, he was talking about the 3DS game nobody cared about

I actually really love this image, post it as much as you please!

I think the last bit of news we got regarding Pikmin 4 was back in 2017, so i'm presuming they're keeping quiet on information. I mean the gap between pikmin 2 and the first e3 footage of 3 was roughly 8 or so years.
So i'm hoping not all is lost.
I hope we get back many of the features from 2 in this game, like the piklopedia and such, not sure why that was cut from 3.

Attached: 1559276209630s.jpg (250x205, 4K)

>We can confirm that Pikmin 4 is in development, but that is all we can confirm at present.
>Pikmin 4

Both Miyamoto and Nintendo mentioned it again too late for them to possibly be referring to Hey Pikmin.
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-14-miyamoto-pikmin-4-still-progressing
>"I've been told not to share anything about this from PR," Miyamoto laughed, "but I can tell you it is progressing."
That's from E3 2017 when Hey Pikmin was about to release, plus Nintendo apparently mentioned Pikmin 4 by name later on.
>"We can confirm that Pikmin 4 is in development but that is all we can confirm at present."

Never fucking ever

I wonder why Pikmin 3 never got an Iwata Asks. I'm suspecting that they don't want to talk about how Miyamoto pressured them into give him budget and resources for his niche passion project.

Bayo 3

My guess is that Pikmin 4 was gonna be a Wii U thing but then got turned to Switch and they had to change it accordingly

That being said, I so deeply hope it shows up this E3. How have we gone this long without at least some form of Pikmin on the Switch?