Kingdom Hearts 2 critical mode is still dogshit

this mode has made me realize how poorly design the Assault Rider and Nightwalker are.
> I heard the Assault Rider the alway suppose to stun with the finisher it doesn't. and when it doesn't you are punished with it 75% of you hp.
>If you attack it, he randomly uses his fire attack that one hit kills
>The only tactic is the shoot blizzards and wait until your mp bar to recharge. is this the best arpg system I keep hearing about?
>Night walkers gain random super armor breaking through a fire attack and hitting me for 50% of my health.they are relentless only targeting the player and their one hit flying move is broken.

Attached: critical mode.png (1130x554, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4fqOWwyXA
youtube.com/watch?v=oHrnYDuV1v
youtube.com/watch?v=oHrnYDuV1vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KH2 is flawless guys

Get good
Assault Riders are dangerous on the ground but incredibly vulnerable in the air.
Guarding their lance thrust will stun them and leave them open on the ground.

>Nightwalker
Is not an enemy in KH
I assume you mean Shadows because of the image
And if you're seriously going to complain about Shadows being too hard then maybe you should play something more your speed like Mario Teaches Typing

how do you get good when Assault riders randomly one shot you with their fire attack

"They don't exist"

Attached: nightwalkers don't exist.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>randomly

you can't safely attack them in the air if they randomly decide not to get stunned.

>Questioning the existence of something that can be googled in two seconds
>Insulting the intelligence of other anons
It's incredible that you somehow surpassed the immense faggotry of the OP so easily.

great agrument. khtards realize their best combat system everrr is pretty shit.spam limit to win

Okay you homos are started playing KH1 again and I got to neverland and HOLY SHIT this is the most poorly-designed haphazard piece of shit level I’ve ever seen. Are they kidding me? It’s a couple rooms in a boat. It’s fucking horrible

Dodge the attack, stupid
You attack them in the air when they jump into the air, not when they get stunned.

I didn't remember that guy's name and it didn't show up on the autocomplete
Doesn't stop OP from sucking shit at video games

Critical mode mad me realize how good the DMC5 enemy design is.DMD isn't doesn't kill you in one hit or punish you for missing a guard with 75% of your health. KH2 ropes your in to a tedious play style. If I rather avoid fighting your enemies your combat system is shit.

You can't dodge in the early game you only have guard. one mistake and your died this is a very fun and fair mode I would say it's the only way to play

how do you actively fight an enemy that can attack faster than you can block during an attack tell me.

Halloween town is kinda boring too

Didn't know faggotry was synonymous with speaking the truth

At least it has the mansion which was pretty cool. But, yeah, the areas definitely become more and more shit as the game goes along

this game has such a good guard system. you have to guard way before the enemies even starts moving so innovative what idiot developer wouldn't use this an amazing system.

Talking about disappointing levels, Toystory world isnt as good as the one in the ps1 game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Shan-yu one of the best bosses in gaming.using his reaction command to buy time for Mulan limits absolutely genius how did square design such a great encounter.

Isnt that level just “buy Disney products”? KH3 looks like dumpster trash so I never played it

Shan-yu bird deserve praise too.dive bombing without can start up animation how did square do it. this outstanding secondary boss is what get you prepared for critical mode.

don't use guys love random super armor

Aren't these lancer just the pinnacle of enemy design

Attached: Lancers.png (1135x557, 920K)

Attached: aspect raidou.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

I get the sneaking impression that you don’t like Critical Mode.

I've been hearing for years how good this mode was.I feel like I was lied to

Hitting a large body on the head just to get one shotted.that's it critical mode has finally won me over.

"You can't get though this mode with just button mashing' you can when you spam limits after.

I never did care for most of the disney stuff in these games, it could have been much better. They were very bland for the most part.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4fqOWwyXA

Tl;Dr git gud.

>to afraid to even get close
>sniping blizzard from afar
I wish when I did that it didn't shrug off my finisher
and hit more for 75% of my health. KH2 is absolutely flawless.

If your finishers are "shrugged off" they're poorly timed. Attack during openings, you can make your own with a successful guard or jump over their swings.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHrnYDuV1v
See 1:00:40. He takes out each Assault Rider in one opening each with well timed combos, and this is at Lv1 (which I doubt you're playing).

Messed up link youtube.com/watch?v=oHrnYDuV1vc

Sounds like you're just bad at it

I only attack while they are opened. Doesn't help that one stab me while i was out of it range or one shotted me with it's fire attack after it recovered from by stun