China OS and Vidya

>scmp.com/tech/china-tech/article/1857948/chinese-os-last-more-40-cent-dell-pcs-china-now-running-homegrown
>forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/05/30/china-prepares-to-drop-microsoft-windows-blames-u-s-hacking-threat/

Would you play vidya on a China OS?

Attached: China OS.jpg (1200x800, 835K)

i'd rather let Microsoft keep spying on me

Is the US Deep State any better than the China Deep State?

It's probably not going to be compatible with a lot of games.

I didn't want to be spied on by Russians, so I dropped Kaspersky and bought Norton. I recommend y'all do the same if you want to play safe with your privacy.

it's gonna be compatible with chinese cash grab

of course

There is no China deep state. They don't hide any of their shitty practices from anyone but their own citizens.

So how is Microsoft spying on you any better than China's openly shitty practices?

Microsoft hides it

Chinese are still totalitarian yesterdays-commies that have no concept of human life value, let alone human rights.

they're not going to throw me into a re-education center for talking shit about china

haha this. please do this everyone.

How can China do that to you when you live halfway across the world from them?

They don't hide it very well

I only using operating systems that respect my freedom.

That always bug me. Having visited CHina, parts of it either full on commie, or incredibly liberal and pseudo-capitalist. Its like the US, except that the Redneck parts are the commie rural parts and liberal parts are the more urbanized parts where businessmen run the streets

>How can China do that to you when you live halfway across the world from them?
you're an idiot.

no because Linux is dogshit for gaming

So, Linux? Linux is good systems

Linux isn't Chinese and is actually pretty fucking great for gaming now thanks to proton.

No really. Prove to me that China will come to your home in America, take you by force, march you to their re-education camps, and brainwash you.

Why?

Linux is AMERICAN.

The China OS will be some Microsoft knockoff that most like will get game developer backing thanks to Tencent and the Epic Games Store.

>muh false equivalencies
Microsoft is subject to rule of law, Chinese government is not. As much as Microsoft is complicit with the NSA they still serve their own/consumer interests over the interests of the state, all of the major Chinese corps are the state. Microsoft will prioritize utility over spying where as the Chinese government will prioritize spying over OS utility.

Even if the MS spying was at the same level as the Chinese tech companies, which it is not even close to, it would still be better than China's practices. This is because of the entire social credit system in China makes surveilled data far far more valuable for the state. Posting negative or critical comments about government will cost you social credit which can massively affect your livelihood. In the west the worst we currently have is SJW and progressives trying to legislate hate speech or make pariahs out people exercising free speech (inb4 free to say but not free from consequences. This is wrong. Real free speech often requires anonymity or a vast reduction in the social cost/consequences of saying offensive things).

If you can't differentiate between the Chinese totalitarian system and the NSA admittedly shitty but far more limited practices then you should hang yourself.

the article says it's just Linux

I wouldn't mind.
I'd use both China OS and microsoft so that both governments can spy on me and they'll be on even footing.

>No really. Prove to me that China will come to your home in America
you're beyond help my dude

The fuck you talking about? All of this only applies if he lived in China? Kys

>no arguments
>let the US spy on you instead, because china bad
Kys

I think you might be retarded user

Ah, the curse of being an opensource OC that even commie bugmen can use to make their own Microsoft knockoff

>spy agency that is bound by rule of law vs totalitarian spy agency
>OS that prioritizes spying over consumer interests
>only applies if he lived in China

Are you a retard? Also the NSA is bound by oversight and legislation that makes it impossible for it to share confidential information that would be of interest to US based corporations. China on the other hand can channel this information freely to its corporate actors. They have done this in the past by using their state spy agency to steal IP from plenty of western corporations. The NSA is not free to do this. Kys retarded faggot.

but finally Linux would be able to have billion+ of installs

Here's the real question
- Will Epic Games Store make their gaes playable only on this OS?

>still no arguments
Oof, kys