Haha this is so true

Haha this is so true

GAMERS RISE up

Attached: artwork.jpg (749x749, 89K)

nice reddit meme

Thanks for the pick-me-up OP, being a gamer is rough.

Attached: 1noqoiw533g11.jpg (2896x2896, 764K)

At least they didn't forget Romero this time.

gamers... bros...

we're losing...

Attached: a gamer.jpg (907x894, 211K)

Attached: a5e.jpg (680x680, 118K)

2017 meme lol

>They thought they could beat gamers

Attached: cesar.jpg (1150x719, 136K)

Gamers.... RISE UP

Attached: 1557177852469.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Who the fuck makes these?

I work at gamestop and I can confirm. There are people who walk in with their "gamer squad". One of them even stated that they're the next "big thing" in esports.

Cringe

>Using reddit memes
Yikes oof cringe
Have sex

Attached: 1556590898638.png (581x674, 282K)

>dude you need to shave that moustache because your character wears make up
>fuck you

RIP JoJo and FUCK keef

>One of them even stated that they're the next "big thing" in esports
What? Being a faggot colectively? That's being going on for years.

You know the whole "Discord tranny" meme? It's not just a meme.

*HUFF* *HUFF* *WHEEEEEEEEZE*

Attached: rIexh3s.jpg (1334x2000, 318K)

Yes it is.

Jesus this image is so true
GAMERS rise up

Attached: T9bCWCQ.jpg (888x499, 84K)

Attached: 1546833062366.png (900x667, 793K)

tell me more about it

Would be better if it actually said 'nigger'
"n-word" gives away that it's a false flag

Is it really a good idea to mix videogames with white supremacy?

>Hahaha these pictures are so funny!

Attached: z.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 1535317777112.jpg (500x743, 63K)

the''n-word'' thing is a normie joke

Attached: 1544424220059.png (500x1055, 307K)

Was this really made by a highschooler in the beginning?

Israel made me kek

Attached: 94b.jpg (680x478, 60K)

I'M A GAMER.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME. I WILL NOT BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF ANYMORE. IT'S TIME WE GET THE RESPECT WE DESERVE.
I. AM. GAMER.

Attached: 1557794544678.jpg (1013x801, 287K)

Attached: 1535319242310.jpg (500x500, 91K)

RISE up!!

I unirnically believe we shuold rise up, no memeing here, I'm tired of all the tranny shit and cencoring stuff.

I agree
Start shooting people

>NOOOOOOOOO accept me into your community, I swear I'm not an insane retarded faggot who will demand that everything revolve around me! STOP BEING AN EDGY BIGOT NOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: kystranny.png (700x700, 292K)

You know what else is true, you should have sex that women didn't fucked you doesn't mean you have to become one.

Attached: 1546837690404.png (786x792, 460K)

More?

right away!

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-150653_Instagram.jpg (1439x1793, 1.43M)

>NOOOO BROS WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING FUN OF US WE'RE TRYING TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION THIS IS IMPORTANT STOP LAUGHING

Attached: 1490135770587.png (291x344, 85K)

Cringe

Yikes

seeth

Gotem

Seethong

>Svenska tokhits

Attached: 0e9 (1).jpg (499x499, 26K)

absolutely assblasted polniggers

feelin' sleepy boys, should I go to bed or listen to an album

Listen to Tallahassee by the Mountain Goats

great idea, john darnielle is an immaculate songwriter

t. ResetEra

Racist piece of shit

That's a good album

How did this "Leto as gamers rise up icon" meme even start? As far as I know there is not a single person on the planet who enjoyed the Leto Joker.
Is it just a case of "My personality is gamer" being super cringy, and the joker being super cringy so lets combine them to form the ultimate cringe?

>criticize bad consumer habits and business practices
>get made fun of for it
nice contradiction there

It started when politicsfags thought they win the argument against hobbyists by pointing out how insignificant their problems are.

I hope some redditor trash records this while going into a gamestop so we can all laugh at how fucking stupid it is and realize it's hilarious that some faggot actually fucking did this

And a protest

People just want to play games and not have leftwing propaganda pushed on them

Quality tranny thread you niggers

I unironically like gangweed. Atleast they are having fun unlike this place

Racist

>liberal protesting games for problematic sexualization, transphobia, homophobia, etc etc on a daily basis
>......
>conservatives "hey stop whinin--"
>GAMERS RISE UP RISE UP GAMERS XDDD RISE UP

The irony is amazing.

watch out, my fagometer is detecting high concentrations of gayness.

Attached: 7598e1d5-3653-434d-b131-96643cd36790.png (578x878, 335K)

That's actually what bugs me. SJWs go on about microaggressions, and how even small problems matter, but then deride the small problems of a group that's not part of the progressive stack.

>LE FUNNEH IRONIC SHITPOSTING X--D

Attached: 53564.jpg (1927x2720, 1.76M)

What the hell is an ironic weeb?

Me except for the black guy

How do we stop degeneracy like trans, fags and liberals?

One bullet at a time, GAMERS RISE UP!

Attached: th.jpg (474x460, 50K)

Thats like something you'd see on reddit.

user, if you think everyone that calls you a faggot is a discord tranny then you really need to get some help. I'm serious, you have a problem. It doesn't have to be a psychiatrist since you probably think they're going to plot to turn you into a discord tranny. What's more likely, there's a cabal of thousands of Discord Trannies working around the clock to destroy everytihng you love, or you browse a site with lots of flavors of faggot like OP for one and not everyone has the same beliefs you do and you've fallen for a meme?

It was an ironic meme stolen by reddit to trash "gamers" unironically and then spammed here a few months ago by the discord trannies who wanted to sage threads.

lol

"Discrod Tranny" is a way of saying resetera, reddit and yes actual discord trannies.

GAMERS RISE UP
AFTER ALL
GAMERS RISE UP
AFTER ALL
DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON ME

One guy once asked for this. I made it but never got the chance to upload it in the same thread

Attached: 3508990-1.png (500x471, 421K)

>Racist
That's not an insult. If you're not racist you're not paying attention.

Oh my another resetera thread

Attached: TRANNIES RISE UP.png (1820x517, 482K)

I think at this point it's people making fun of the liberals thinking they are making fun of everyone.

Imagine being such a loser than telling a dev to keep on keeping on makes you want to commit murder.

You telling him they don't exist doesn't make it so. The only people who disagree are ResetEra/the rest of these trannies

can someone post the ancient, old and modern gamer one where i think ancient or old was minecraft

Can someone tell me who's posting these for whom? I feel like it's shit posting the shit posters at this point.

you must understand THQ is forever tainted

Attached: 242353.png (1181x669, 113K)

>not being able to say the n-word
Gives me a giggle everytime

If you hate this place so much, then why don't you return to Reddit with the rest of the people who likes it?

>muh gamergate.

I like how one weekend of shit posting has become something they still talk about 4 years later.

with that said given the effects gamergate had I wish it had never happened.

why?

>You can't recover from a situation like this without that a the minimum.
There it is, every time without fail.
>WE DON'T WANT APOLOGIES
>IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH
>REPARATIONS, REPARATIONS, REPARATIONS
>SUBMIT
>OBEY US AND PUSH *OUR* AGENDAS

And these faggots think they have a right to talk about mobs

MRS OBAMA GET DOWN!!

Dilate.

Attached: 1543058216129.jpg (2540x1211, 370K)

>bad consumer habits
>refunds and reviews BAD

Heh...you don't get it do you kid...we're gamers:the toughest, coldest motherfuckers around...no matter how much they oppress us we don't care, because we know how to fight back, because we are gamers: we enjoy a good fight, we always try to overcome a challenge, and above all we like saying the n-word. So watch out kid... Or I'll one shot you next time I see you online...

Attached: 0180a825517dada57945538939037dc71.jpg (1920x1221, 687K)

extreme cringe

thanks, I try.

Dios mio...

PUT IN ME IN THE FACEBOOK Yea Forums PAGE!!

the funny thing about these memes is that they bring awareness to nazism and get normal people into things they normally wouldn't care about via alienation, especially the ones about things like the 50% crime rate for blacks, normal people have no idea about that stuff until these ironic posts make them aware

Attached: 1556859532846.png (754x698, 370K)

>Not being able to say the N word
Is this an actual problem, though? I mean, compared to feminism and trannies, this isn't really that deep. When has there ever been a game to throw around the word nigger in it?

Gang weed was funny when it wasn't a political tool used by THOSE people. Parodying stupid gamer/edgy shit is always funny, but making it political just makes it stupid.

literally me

Attached: 1556397141306.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

noice

Stuff like this has existed on social media forever, and parodying/mocking self-serious edgy bullshit has existed for even longer. Da Share Zone or whatever it was parodied the same concept, only Da Share Zone broke character really stupidly and ruined its own "bit" because of an incredible need to virtue signal.

>specially the ones about things like the 50% crime rate for blacks, normal people have no idea about that stuff until these ironic posts make them aware
I think most people know this. Everyeone from spics to even other blacks know blacks = crime.

based