Pathologic 2 - BUY THE BVLL

How are you getting on in Town-on-Ghorkon anons?

Attached: Guide2 Alternate.jpg (1582x810, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5735463
youtu.be/RhVrRgs9mng?t=5029)
youtube.com/watch?v=zWTwxeldPqE
steamcommunity.com/app/505230/discussions/4/1653297026032363521/
youtube.com/watch?v=RhVrRgs9mng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need more shmowder. I got the 1 by trading the leash to the doghead and the other from the teen girl in the north central park.

why is this game $40? i thought it would be $25 at most

>2
>day 4
not gonna make it

Which Warehouse is Rubin's? Got to day 7 and he was killed off immediately.

Just pirate it.

Attached: 1558414232238.gif (245x245, 726K)

I've been able to get 6 now. The one for the leash, one from playing hide and seek [cost of 5 instead of 35] in the park near the Theatre on Day 2 and four from trading with the little girls.

Haven't found any in kid's stashes yet though.

This is written incredibly cringey.

The revolver is shit, but the shotgun is awesome, and it DOES one shot.

Oh I've already accepted that. My luck in finding shmowder off of kids has been atrocious. Hence why I'm asking for alternatives.

My hide and seek bugged which was a shame cause I ended up forfeiting that shmowder.

when is the earliest you can get shertgern
does it 1shot odonghs

25 - 35 hour playthrough, detailed 3D world, multiple endings. Another two characters [in development] with 25 - 35 hours each.

$25 would be taking the piss.

Didn't try it on them so no idea, but from what I learned from fighting them it should do fine against them. Not sure what's the earliest day you can get one. They cost a fortune, but as long as you do everything, and I mean everything right, you'll have plenty of cash to blow near the end.

>Game expects me to become infected to save some street urchin

Think you can buy it as early as day 4 or so from Grief for 11k.

Currently replaying. Can you actually summon the train?

ahahahaha
it'd be cheaper to just kill myself

So uuuh I'm on day 7, had that dream where the girl tells you to go to the abandoned village. I went there and I can't interact with the thing on the ground. Did I go too soon?

earliest i've seen it is on day 5 from bad grief and it costs in the neighborhood of 12k

i never have enough shit on my person to trade for shmowder when i see it, it's my own retarded fault for buying other things if someone dies

He's in a building just north of Grief's warehouse.

Yes and no.

check cheevo list boy

Not like you really need it, though it can be pretty useful in the termitary if you don't know how to fight worms.

Wasn't it just on sale on Steam?

>Near the end of the game
>Have zero achievements unlocked

oops...

Attached: 1558320577780.gif (245x200, 965K)

>achievement unlocked: Wonder Bull

How? You get achievements just for completing days.

You could feasibly get it as soon as day 6-7 if you were really on point with selling herbs and organs and saving money instead of buying food, clothes or the 3k revolver.

I see the achievement there but I have no idea where to go to summon one.

I'm on 10 now and haven't received a single one. Must be glitched?

>cheat
>realize too late you dont have proof you"beat" a hard game
>complain
absolute bachelor

Help.

Attached: 1555180170817.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

talk to kids, they'll tell you

How do you cheat at this game? I mean, I can just take a screenshot to prove I beat it, I guess.

Think I just waited for the marker to show up. So I assume you've gone too soon.

console commands
don't know if they disable cheevos in ipl games, certainly do with bethesda

They told me to stand at the end of the tracks but I have no idea what qualifies as 'the end', there's like six different rails on the map.

Never used any, don't imagine there are even any posted anywhere online. Really is confusing me.

Beat the game, saved my bound, destroyed Bachelor's buttplug, bought the bull. Ask me anything.

There's a meltdown on the steam forum for some of them being disabled in the most recent patch.

What was the candy wrapper for?

Now that you mention it, I never even saw one.

You know all that money you gathered to buy food? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is the hunger mechanic fucked? I emptied the hunger bar then took 15 steps and now Haruspex is on the verge of starvation.

Attached: When there's food.jpg (644x598, 50K)

I see it now, says CC doesn't even disable achieves so I must just be cursed.

Probably a bug

Had something similar happen with my thorsty meter

they tell you which rail tho

>OP the faggot propagates the bull meme
What a cuck!

Question from an actor who only finished Bachelor's route in the original. How much of what the Bachelor hears is total bullshit? How literally should one interpret the scene with the childern in the sandbox?

Attached: 1513874991591.jpg (507x507, 32K)

Why is Julia hanging out on Capella's balcony

i've gone and become a monster. the prophecies are never wrong.

Attached: pathologic2scalpel.png (590x790, 365K)

completely literally

I think i'm going to go around murdering everyone at night and harvesting their organs on the next playthrough's first 2 days to get as much money ASAP and hoard food + buy guns.

Probably still not as efficient as herbs + fund. When the army comes in its absolutely worth it though.

does nikolay fantasize about serial murder?

what do you think oynon

Attached: 1559227963042.jpg (631x928, 224K)

Imagine if he knew you could eat human meat...

Attached: Goodfellas panic.jpg (752x757, 42K)

Decided to start over, don't have inventory upgrades obviously. Can I just leave my items in a chest by a save point and then it'll be there when I come back? I don't wanna dump all this food and then find it's vanished.

Yes, but if you use Lara's make sure its the one next to her.

Storage in major characters homes are generally safe. Lara has a lot of space in her home, but it's way up on the edge of town and I think the big food pantry downstairs eventually resets.

It is literal, but a later ending sort of invalidates it? It's hard to explain without major spoilers

Finished the first play through and did alright. I have a decent grasp for the most part, but what the fuck is up with Changling?

just spoil him you faggola

>don't get to talk sit to the plague beak after saving your bound on day 10

It only invalidates it in the sense it's all a game, right? Does that even still count? You knew it was a game from the moment you launched the application, anyway.

she's a saint and also redpilled

Is Aglaya dying no matter what supposed to mirror what happens to Eva in the old Bachelor route?
I'm genuinely upset. She deserved better.

Attached: 1529969829053.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

>dream about the three guys I murdered
>try to run instead
>wake up beaten to shit
The fuck is up with that?

dingdingdingdiiiing

BACHADLOR WHEN

when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east

soon

Attached: threads_by_ionjuno_dczf4vv-pre.jpg (739x1081, 63K)

It'll probably take quite a while. I'm really looking forward to seeing what will change, since he's the second scenario this time around. Guess our little manlet isn't easy mode anymore.

Attached: 1475246682242.jpg (493x380, 130K)

Attached: 1533778264586.png (640x911, 476K)

>haruspex' hardest moments were fighting the worms with his bare hands and blades
>bachelor will have to get into a gunfight with soldiers

>changeling has to fight the most dangerous enemy of all: the self

i hope if you use the difficulty slider to make the game easier all the text is changed to something on the same level of readability as the first translation

Attached: 1456547724204.jpg (800x600, 73K)

I tried to play the first one once and for some reason I can't remember I dropped, maybe because I'm too casual and pussy to act under pressure, idk. Should I try the first one again or go straight to the sequel?

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Has UMLADE TORII been uploaded to YouTube yet?

If the first game was too much I don't think this will be a very pleasant experience for you.
Do what you think is best, oynon. Any choice is right as long as it's willed.

I probably gonna try the sequel, but I'm afraid I will love it and get mad because I did not play the original first. Thanks user

Did the game sell well?

Do I do another Haruspex playthrough and try to save all my bound or just wait for the Bachelor?

Attached: 1555827577312.jpg (960x918, 147K)

>3 patch
>console is lock now
BASED

is cargo quest for gravity worth playing?

I don't think Bachelor's scenario will come anytime soon, so you'll have plenty of time to decide.
What ending did you go for? It's probably worth it to try to get at least two different ones.

Attached: 1446913081043.png (312x143, 18K)

Some say it sold about 2k copies, some said it sold 20-50k
We don't really know

probably a theodor bastard track, can't remember

no

They're different enough that even if you come back and play the older game it won't spoil the fun much. There's still two whole routes the sequel doesn't have yet, after all.

I destroyed the polyhedron and then I loaded up a save and burned the letter

Do you need to get the childen's stashes or can I entirely avoid them?

can avoid, but they have decent loot; id say get them if close by

you can avoid them but why would you

i gotta walk all the way to the top-left and I just want to grab a bunch of herbs, I may have time for both..

Are candle stubs worth anything?

How to make pills?

Infected organ + tincture in the brewer. The colour of the tincture decides what kind of pill it will be.

I don't understand the point of these tinctures, what's the point of giving pills when you're still figuring out the layer?

guessing
savescumming

You don't use the pills until you know what colour they are. Tinctures help you figure out what colour that is.

dead item shop guy will take them

Yeah so what's the point of having a tincture with a pill?

You can't. Tinctures are made with herbs you pick up off the ground.

>buy guns
Another Bachelor player... Enjoy pissing away perfectly good funds.

>gunfight with soldiers.
Day 11 is waiting for you.

>he didn't buy the bull

>he suffers cognitive deficiencies

You can easily sneak past them

>Another two characters [in development] with 25 - 35 hours each.
We still don't know if these two characters will have to be bought after buying the game proper

If the intent here is to follow a Soulsian “hard is good” philosophy and apply it to the survival genre, this is misplaced. Souls games are about reaction, movement, and practice. You can’t practice finding a piece of bread. If the intent is only to keep the player feeling oppressed, strapped for time, exhausted, hungry and weary, well, that doesn’t mean I won’t also resent having to spend so much time doing the most boring species of meter-management in what could have been a captivating mystery.

Hunger is the worst offender. You can enter abandoned houses and loot them, or even burglarise “healthy” houses. But there’s never any food in the kitchens. There are abandoned houses and free beds everywhere, but you can only sleep in some of them. Put all this together with the samey character models and the clumsy combat, and Pathologic 2 starts to feel less like an interesting failure and more like a budget Skyrim

Does the Dead Item shop sell shmowder more than once? Asking so I know if i can blow my load on other items.

>IPL release a hotfix
>game starts running even worse

Attached: 1556790872687.jpg (540x443, 54K)

Attached: 15589170793131298.gif (333x250, 295K)

Seems randomised, outside of the down is up day.

It can.
I got a shmowder off of him on the night to 9 and 10.

Attached: dd.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Remember to kill as many fucking soldiers as you can for easy loot.

It's not meant to be hard for hardness' sake, it's meant to be tough so it makes the player uncomfortable and drag them into the act.

Daniil>>>>Artemy>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>Cringeling

So I tried seeing what happened if I just slept for the whole 11 days to see what the worst case scenario was. Honestly wasn't as bad as I was expecting considering two of the kids died from scripted events and not from being infected.

Attached: lazy_haruspex.png (2660x952, 846K)

Is this a ranking on who is most likely to get fucked from behind user?

>not as bad as expected

>If the intent here is to follow a Soulsian

It's not

>got an achievement for giving the steppe cuck his money back

>Patch 3
>- fixed the start and end conditions for some quests (e.g., Saburov will no longer try to capture you after he’s done with trying to capture you);
Didn't even know this was a thing

Attached: 1392636037124.jpg (409x393, 32K)

>Visual fixes
>burned people now produce prettier smoke

Bachelor's new burn reel

Attached: Bach.jpg (1392x1200, 457K)

wasn't there something about him being too weak to dig a hole?

Why else would he run his mouth as often as he does?

He relies on a revolver to not get shanked. City dandies don't belong in the sandpit.

in Burakhs playthrough, perhaps

Not enough memes sprinkled throughout to hold your attention, zoomer?

Maybe the bull wasn't enough for them?

God I can't wait for Bachelors campaign. Haruspex is okay but he doesn't have as much charisma.

IPL should release a mini-campaign where you play as the BVLL

RPS wrote a great write up on Pathologic years ago and now they dish out this dogshit

Haruspex doesn't need verbal charisma when he fucking oozes it with every action and movement of his gigantic, hot, chiseled, steppe body.

t. not Lara

>Blocks your path

Attached: ClaraFullModel.png (404x944, 1.11M)

You are OOC if you arent rude to her every chance you get.

where the fuck do I get another scalpel from

i can't seem to find that shit anywhere

It is kinda sad that literally every other female in the game is waifu tier and they kinda turned her into a goblin in this one. I mean, it fits given what she's supposed to be, but I miss the cute changeling from the first one.

Val or whatever, the guy who buys organs from you. Otherwise a pharmacy.

Its an understandable change since shes supposed to come off as suspicious and untrustworthy but I at least wish they kept her hair down.

>In new patch "add_storable" has been removed
OH NONONONONONONONO
AHAAHAHAAHAHHA

Attached: aglaya.png (476x595, 287K)

shitters already seething on steam forums

I wish they'd kept her hair.

Attached: klara__the_devotress___1_by_zet_centralia-d327dvu.jpg (421x800, 361K)

based fucking based

M-Muh Story and Characters

Var or pharmacies stock them.

You can get one in your Dad's house as well.

There'll occasionally be one in the Theatre, depending on what jobs you're doing that day also.

Not sure if Grief has them sometimes either.

Why did they choose her to be bold? She reminds me of that movie: the cone heads.

What day is everyone on?

Attached: 6542565377653.jpg (1920x1080, 833K)

What dies it mean?

Nice thread, shill.

She becomes more vulnerable as it goes on. They did her character pretty well.

Khan was the biggest surprise for me. He's made out to be a twat, but he was surprisingly respectful and showing good potential as a leader.

Attached: Devotress.png (1564x1104, 3.14M)

people can't use the console to add items like food or schmowders

already finished but where the fuck do you find rubin's hideout in the warehouses and the worms lurking around? I went all through them and didn't see shit

I'm sure there's a Smash thread for you to post in somewhere user.

>it takes to shots to kill with a pistol
fucking retarded

Thanks. Does the concept art book come with the game? Should I check my game files?

Walk out Grief's place. Turn right - it's down that path way and has a lantern out front.

Oh shes actually bald? Interesting.

It was included for some backers of the Kickstarter depending on their pledge. It was also available along with the pre-order option, or to buy once released.

>I. Am. Menkhu
Fuck me that was hype as fuck

I'm currently on day 8. Money is no good and I need vouchers to trade with. Where can i get some? What do I need to get more of to trade for them?

>don't know if they disable cheevos in ipl games
They don't. I was messing around with the console and it looks like there's a command to actually unlock achievements. Haven't tested it though.

Coupons are distributed at the town hall, pretty young woman behind a desk hands them out.

They can also be bought from Grief if needed.

People in the town will still trade food items.

>One of her animations is catching herself falling asleep

Cute! Cute!

Attached: 625px-Grace.png (625x600, 326K)

It was nice to see her good ending in the epilogue.

ALWAYS PROTECT GRACE
ALWAYS PROTECT GRACE
ALWAYS PROTECT GRACE
ALWAYS PROTECT GRACE
ALWAYS PROTECT GRACE

You know, I'm surprised that they haven't been articles about the game screeching about it being a Patriarchy simulator where the big nasty menkhu-man takes on the father role to a missfit group of children and fails to teach them about wokeness.

Yes. But you wouldnt let murky just die, would you?

Oyun literally did nothing wrong

Did they have to make up for everyone being leathery and old looking in the original by making everyone waifu material?

I dont mind

Yes, that is why you should forgive him and let him live with misery for the rest of his shitty life lmao

>kill the people who had taken over griefs business
>expect to get a shotgun from his corpse because he has one in his shop and I'm assuming theres no way to get another one after hes dead
>nope just a knife and some painkillers lmao
I fucking hate this shit.

Is this game as ball bustingly tedious as the original?

>game takes place in a steppe town, with a heavy emphasis on it's unique culture and native mythology
>everyone is a pretty european Russian, lots of blonde people, zero central asian or turkic looking people, aka the ones who would logically populate and form the core of a such culture
What did muscovite colonisers mean by this?

Attached: 022j2uQ8npI.jpg (453x604, 60K)

Did you speak to Grief? He gives you a shotgun.

>zero central asian or turkic looking people, aka the ones who would logically populate and form the core of a such culture
Can you guess how I know you haven't played the game?

No, you can sprint now.

You get one from Grief when you talk to him again.

>zero central asian or turkic looking people
user... it helps if you play the game first.

The people from the town are the colonizers and it makes sense that they look European. The Steppe niggers look as savage as you described, with the steppe children looking like fucking Genghis.

fuck yeah my niggers

It's ten times better than the fucking shitty pistol so be happy.

Why are worms?
I despise them I hate them I hate hate ha

Why the fuck does this gobble up so much RAM

Attached: D4keybNWsAAQeiw.jpg (1200x1110, 50K)

Just finished my run of the Bachelor in the first game. Managed to save everyone although Vlad the younger was taken by the temitery, which when I looked up said he was a adherent of mine despite not being on the list. Had to use a couple of Panacea and that shit the kids make a few times, like the quest to exam the women's blood in town not triggering after I checked their blood so I needed it for Sticky and surburov. Used up the rest patching up the changling and Haruspex's Adherents, though only Haruspex triggered in my journal saying they were all healthy and changelings didn't despite visiting all of them and all being fine. Neither showed up at the end but I still got to meet the powers that be. Just two things, why exactly did Bachelor and Haruspex dislike each other so much, and what was the blood Haruspex asked Bachelor to examine from? Don't need a answer for that if I find out in 2 which I'll be playing shortly.

the virgin bachelor
The Chad Haruspex

Honestly after just playing the original that's not too far off from what I remember of that conversation, it's just more poorly worded.

Was the game profitable enough for the other character routes to come out at all? The number of players on steam seems extremely low

Because they wanted them to look attractive.

>why exactly did Bachelor and Haruspex dislike each other so much?
The Bachelor is a capital city dandy, the Haruspex is from the town. The Bachelor is a fag, the Haruspex is a chad.

We don't know user. Probably why these threads have been livelier than you'd normally expect.

Steppe-bros wanting to see the rest of the game.

Just started the first one and I have no fucking idea what's going on. I keep getting random money like it's E.Y.E and some woman told me all the people who need to live to win the game but I didn't write it down because I thought it'd go into my journal or something.

How are people's supplies holding up? I'm on Day Six now with this stashed away.

Anna's the only infected character I've got so far, and I've been able to keep her infection treated so far.

Attached: 4536753687.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

It's recorded in the "List of the Bound" menu. Check for which key it is assigned in the settings menu.

could've sworn vlad the younger was one of Klara's adherents

the list should definitely be in your journal/menus somewhere

Is mark actually a citizen in this one? I can't remember actually seeing him in the town at all except for a few plays.

Is the Haruspex campaign in 1 actually that different from 2? Or is it mostly the same with minor differences?

>I keep getting random money
You occasionally find money/random shit laying on the ground.

>Anna
I just let that bitch die, especially since her district is infected/abandoned for like half of the game.
I haven't played the original in a long time, but from what I remember it's very different. The beginning is pretty similar, but I'd say there's enough changes to warrant calling this more than just a remake.

He's too busy being an epic memester to hang out. The only time I saw him outside of the theater is when Aglaya came around - he was right outside the cathedral.

Alright so he's definitely in the material world though? I remember in the original haruspex campaign having to talk to him a few times and him just hurling insults at me.

in original game he is one of bachelor's bounds, in remake he only becomes citizen at the very end

... probably.

based chadelor beating the FUCK out of steppe monkeys

>why exactly did Bachelor and Haruspex dislike each other so much
this thing is only for bach route, in harusepx route the are pretty friendly with each other

Vlad Jnr was on the Bachelor's list. Part of the "Utopians".

If you visit the theatre early on Day 1, he's there. Aside from that he's too busy spiking apples on his hair.
Starts the same, goes wacky races this time. They ditched the trials as well - thankfully. Endings are different in some respects and there's a cool epilogue now. You're playing a love story this time.

How come the English voice over was better in Classic HD??

Speaking of protect, does anything bad happen if you take Ratto's deal?

>bachelor
>y-you people of the steppe sure are dumb!
>haruspex
>guts steppeniggers by night
>leads steppeniggers by day

Attached: 500px-ArtemiyHDmodel2.png (500x600, 512K)

Why would the game do anything bad to the player user...?

Attached: 45224652456.jpg (842x2400, 598K)

Because good things aren't allowed in the town on gorkhon. Aside from the 7 kids, I guess.

he's everyone's bound in the original

okay, there's always someone like Julia who I always find weird is on Klara's list of miscreants

Is there any way to save both vlads? I remember there was in the original. I got all the steppeniggers to leave and fat was still in the pit, but I couldn't talk to him and he came up as dead the next day.

yes

I think this might be bugged. It's possible to make peace with the kin and for them to move to Shekken. There's an option to lead away the kin from Big Vlad, but with them gone you should be able to just get him out of the pit - for some reason it doesn't work though.

Damn I really wanted to hear both of their epilogue dialogues, but I don't have the heart to kill Younger Vlad considering fat offers himself up.

>he's everyone's bound in the original
I replayed original recently and I didn’t see him in other character bounds

Deceased characters are also in the Theatre, they have limited dialogue though.

a change in the HD version maybe? I feel as though I remember this distinctly standing out

>3rd playthrough
>stamatins are dying no matter what
Fuuuck

Attached: 2D314545-169E-4614-9AD0-A05421D015BB.jpg (766x1817, 193K)

Andrey is going to be interesting to encounter during the Bachelor playthrough.

>grace will never be real

Attached: gos negative.jpg (456x488, 71K)

>there's already art of these two
Cute.

On day 10, why can I not enter Anna's house?

Does it have a white cross, or a padlock symbol display when you look at the door?

I know, i played the original, but i just want those cute dorks to survive
I think anna becomes fucking invincible after surviving the first plague wave

Check your character directory, is she dead?

>not BVY THE BVLL
i'm not gonna buy it

>tell me straight burakh, could you have saved him?
AHHHHHHHH

Why would you buy the bull?

>goblina

Attached: mutt.jpg (1000x993, 69K)

I got a key for this but can't decide if I should play it before the 1st because I have low motivation to play the 1st.

Attached: 1527053912689.png (1200x1022, 646K)

>the town will remember that.

You could play the Bachelor's scenario in the first game, then play this one. If you really, really fuck up your Bachelor playthrough then it would be fitting for the start of this game.

Does it even matter if any of your bound die in 2? As far as I can tell the only thing that stops you from getting the endings is if you don't do the main questline.

when will they release a patch for this freezing

Depends if you let harm come to Murky.

oh just saw a patch came out yesterday
hopefully it fixes theg ame for me

BVY THE BULL

Attached: The BVLL.png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

Meant

>on day 11 the bull actually talks
Thank you for not ripping me off steppe man

no doubt that's 10 days of airbourne twyre accumulation

Man, patch 3 really fixed 95% of my performance issues. Cell changing still slows down after your 3rd-4th interior but I don't have any sudden fps drops anymore while walking around.

is notkin gets infected does that mean hes dead? im on day 4 can i still save him?

what is shmowder? i havent actually come across any at all

No you can either treat infected characters with tinctures/pills and hope they don't succumb, or give them a shmowder to completely cure them. The dead item shop usually has shmowders, little girls sometimes have them, and caches sometime have them.

ok so what do i do with organs and blood besides pouring it on them trees?

got a link to the torrent there boss? games really not running to well for me

Attached: 1556563123893.jpg (606x720, 59K)

Fix the second machine in your hideout next to where you make tinctures and you can use organs to make tinctures stronger and you can use infected organs with tinctures to make antibiotics.

You can also sell organs to var for a decent amount of money. The dead items shop will take organs too, which can be a good way of getting shmowders/food.

No I bought it on steam and they just released the patch today, but here's a link for GOG version though

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5735463

You'll have to wait until GOG releases the patch and this guy uploads it in the torrent, just check version numbers

Cross.

Nope. She never even got infected.

That's not quite right.

Twyre + twyre combinations: Immunity boosters
Twyre + rare herbs: Strong immunity boosters
Immunity booster + healthy organ in brewery: Painkiller (organ type determines strength, I don't think the quality of the starting immunity booster matters)
Immunity booster + infected organ in brewery: Antibiotic (same as before, organ type determines strength)

Can you deal with the termitary shit-eaters without cutting down the worms? Burakh seems to think so, but I don't really see... anything. And Oyun just tells me to go fuck off and kill everything.

How many people do you have to save at the hospital to fill up the quota bar?
>whats the reward is it lots of money?
>i really need money

loads of cash, like 6k, fresh meat, fish, milk and a one or two pills. this is what i got on day 8 or so. another reward later on was even more massive.

Did you do the quest involving her heart? It's possible you missed it and now she's gone mad or something.

I did.

>inb4 that was her own heart that I ripped out

hey anons, someone mentioned this yesterday that he got a note on day 10 from a townsperson stating there are schmowders stashed in kids' caches in the town, is it tied to you being fair in their cache game and leaving items back after taking some? Or is it just a scripted event that happens on day 10? Anyone who broke the rules of the cache game willing to answer this conundrum

>How many people do you have to save at the hospital to fill up the quota bar?
Doing the hospital quest fills it up a decent amount. Otherwise just help people until it's full. It's most definitely worth it. By the last few days it was taking care of most of my daily food needs.
Then I'm not sure. I stopped giving a shit about her and let her die. Is her portrait still at her house on the map? Some characters move around and their portraits will be somewhere else.

>portrait
Yep, still there. Haven't seen her anywhere else on this day, but it's not like I have any time to be running around.

>I stopped giving a shit about her and let her die
She's a right cunt, but, for me, she's too amusing to give up on.

Someone said in this thread it didn't matter, but I have no idea if they're right or not. I'm doing a second playthrough and I'm just going to loot them.

yea there's a lot of good loot in those pretty much all the time, and i dont think a few showmders are worth it, especially on day 10 to be honest, plus it would be kinda dickish to punish the player for something they weren't aware of, because we are told what the cashes are only on day 2 from the mini quest, and most likely people would have pillaged at least a few of them beforehand

>Characters are better and more likeable compared to 1
>there is a song called "Useless Science"(youtu.be/RhVrRgs9mng?t=5029) that plays on Day 6 when Bachelor is depressed
Eva's death is going to hurt this time around in his route isn't it?

Attached: bach.jpg (1024x382, 223K)

well, you could still visit eva's spirit in the chapel actually in the first game after she committed sudoku

is it worth getting captured by saburov on day 1? you spend an hour in jail but you get free food

I know, but in the first game I only cared about characters because they were bound that affected the ending, while in 2 they are actual characters
>Sticky goes from that one kid in a part of town you almost never visit and gives you some sidequests to the Haruspex's adopted son
>Murky goes from that kid that you visit like once in the entire route to the autistic daughter that must be protected
>Grief, Lara and Rubin are now old friends
>Old Vlad has a scene just about him playing the piano while missing his wife
>You can see how townsfolk start to consider the Hasruspex the new doctor/shaman of the town
Notkin got shafted pretty hard though, but other than him they really fleshed out most of the other characters
It's refresing to see a remake where they knew exactly what parts of the original needed to be improved and what parts of the game were the good ones that only needed to be refined
They even knew that the core of the Haruspex was the strangely comfy atmosphere that the route has even amid the plague and made his base even comfier
youtube.com/watch?v=zWTwxeldPqE

have you set the max ram usage in the game setting folder?

ye i agree completely, those are pretty cool changes honestly, like Spichka (Sticky) getting relocated to your hideout was a cool move, even small things like him grinding something in the mortar on the floor. Even small things that don't really matter too much are cute and charming. Like if you visit the bone pillar lot on day 2 you see a bunch of kids trying to recreate burning of the witch and you can scold them that it's no laughing matter like small things like this make it really fun to play and explore. I kinda don't understand why they made bachelor and haruspex hate each other in this game, even thought in the first one on burakh's campaign they were best palls, guess they needed to somehow differentiate two medics with vastly different medical backgrounds?

eh, I think the beginning has too many vague symbols thrown in a row, and that Haruspex in the beginning is unnecessarily confrontative

Once he starts following lines though, it gets better.

pardon me user but are you talking about?

Attached: 1555922273149.gif (487x560, 898K)

i want to FUCK murky haha

Is this inspired on any russian literature? Are there any books to read?

Attached: Pathologic.jpg (1573x1100, 878K)

pls spoonfeed me user i dont see anything like it

yucky

copied from steam discussion:
tuttering and Low FPS fix :)
LONG STORY SHORT > here is fix for stuttering and low fps (on HiEnd PCs) also it quickens loading of locations and do it all without any loss on graphics,

(remember , always do backup files if you editing game files )
go to " C:\Users"user name"\AppData\LocalLow\Ice-Pick Lodge\Pathologic 2\Settings "
right click on "ExternalOptimizationSettings.xml"
choose edit and search for: (its on end of file)

"

"

and change 1000000000 to 4000000000
(i belive anyone at this point has 4 Gb of ram so it should not overflow if you scared you could always do 2Gb instead ..it helps little.. 3Gb is minimal in my opinion and i was not looking higher values)

So basically in the ExternalOptimizationSettings you have to change the max memory value of SmartAllockMemoryStrategy. It might not help you perfectly BUT it will make loading times, like loading saves and the first loading when you fire up the game to be quicker, so for example if you have like 16 GB or ram you can change the max value from 1000000000 to 10000000000, adding one more zero will make the game use 10 gb or ram, because it only uses one gb by default.

Another place that might help you is this steamcommunity.com/app/505230/discussions/4/1653297026032363521/

I think i once read pathologic was at first meant to be an opera, but it's sure inspired by the book Plague, alongside with some far eastern slavic lore and possibly some steppe cultures of russia

Patch is finally here.... maybe now I can play the game without getting frustrated by the stutters.

>5. Visual Fixes:
>burned people now produce prettier smoke
heh thanks

Is it just me or this game really puts you in a different state of mind? When I close it everything is strange, and I can't get that feeling out of my head for hours.

Mariam Petrosyan. The Gray House
Book with have mood of Pathlogic, especially with Haruspex root.

>it only uses one gb by default
holy fucking shit how did the devs somehow not notice this? all through playtesting they played with one gig of ram?

Attached: 1558896784391.png (1457x1080, 729K)

>this thing is only for bach route, in harusepx route the are pretty friendly with each other
In other words, Bachelor is insanely butthurt

I dunno, possibly? I haven't tweaked with any other values but it significantly cut down on loading time, after that the game boots up to menu in a like 15 seconds or so while before that it took a while.

There are some other settings in the folder but didn't really tinker with the rest of them, don't want to fuck up anything

ill ask once again
Does anyone know when is Destiny Teeth - 14:31 playing in game?
youtube.com/watch?v=RhVrRgs9mng

Does food spoil?

Camus, The Plague

could also be why the disease the 'sand pest'

No

maybe

Attached: PdW1uqi2bro1_r2_500.jpg (500x653, 86K)

Bachelor campaign when?

this game uses an unhealthy amount of ram

I'm curious how Bachelor is going to go in 2. He's going to feel a bit barebones in comparison to Haruspex in 2 since he won't have access to herbs, organ harvesting, tinctures, or if I'm remembering 1 right even a cure for the plague that isn't shmowders. Will they come up with some other way for him to handle the plague like the different layers minigame Haruspex does or not?

it uses 1 gig of ram max by default. you have to mess with the game files to have it use more

Suok pls.

I mean, i sure damn hope so they'd give him something cool, maybe he'd be more handy with a revolver because a lot of people in pathologic 2 say that bachelor shot a few people on his first day already, so maybe he could be more focused on that? Maybe he'd utilize his scientific methods like crafting vaccines. The boring viser was shitty in the first game, basically just allowed you to see plague clouds from afar, which wasnt even that big of a deal in the first place. Maybe he could have more authority, like there would be planning minigames about cordoning certain districts and sending goons to help you out? Because a lot of important people listen to him, like saburovs and all that

i haven't done anything with the files and it was using 3.5gb of ram

reduced damage and health

>Wanting to play the virgin Bachelor over the Chad Haruspex

He was never on my list but when I got stuck I'd resort to using a guide (don't intend to do so for 2 and I doubt there's any ones that cover everything done yet) and it mentioned after I handed him over that he was part of my adherents.

What was the reason we got the Haruspex instead of the Bachelor?
I don't remember any gameplay tied to him specifically, like the Tinctures or the healing hands

>because it only uses one gb by default.
What in the fuck