On a NEW engine

>On a NEW engine
>no season pass, FREE DLC/maps
>multiplatform cross-play

Based as fuck, CoD is back, apologize now!

Attached: cod.jpg (1073x604, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-uses-a-new-engine/54447/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry
not sorry

Attached: 1558304281034.png (810x688, 455K)

>>On a NEW engine
it's an upgrade of the same old IW engine, don't believe their marketing bullshit

I'm sorry. I will be buying this CoD

>Ruins the game a couple of months later with terrible balance changes and microtransactions

No thanks

Attached: 1540333271767.gif (363x269, 2.25M)

Yup, Ghosts was a big "next gen engine" push.

That said, it does look fairly good and much better than BO4. BO4 looks worse than AW.

charlieintel.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-uses-a-new-engine/54447/

It's a completely new engine in development for 5 years.

You get to play Condi on the battlefield. Based and neocon pilled.

Attached: condi.jpg (900x750, 162K)

As unbelievable as it may seem, it's actually a new engine that's been developed from the ground up by IW during the last 5 years.

Can anyone explain the new night vision goggles to me? It looks weird

Console and PC crossplay? That's no good how would that be fair for console players

Attached: 67863453453.png (435x550, 293K)

no one will ever apologize Bobby

Attached: 1505267443261.jpg (638x638, 56K)

dont care much for the multiplayer but im more excited than i should be for the dark n edgy singleplayer, fuck

Attached: 1557907354818.jpg (250x207, 7K)

It's probably mostly for co-op

>its another remake
fuck off

I'll believe it when I see it
the last time they used a new engine was CoD 3 and that was a disaster

Just because there is no season pass doesn’t mean free maps, dipshit.

>literally just released MW Remastered
>now releasing MW Rebooted

Attached: 20c.jpg (625x782, 92K)

I dont understand it, is it a continuation of the modern warfare trilogy? Or a reboot with same name?

So is that supposed to be Captain Price or what

Mods need to ban these shill threads. There's ten of them up at any given time.

Heard it'll have remastered Mw3 and Mw2 campaign with maps

Remember, no preorder

>focuses on current political events
>diverse cast
So mw1?
Why do companies say this like it's something new and groundbreaking? Like diversity and current event is a feature or and not just a thing that's there.

Only in name

>Developed by the studio that started it all, Infinity Ward delivers an epic reimagining of the iconic Modern Warfare series from the ground up.
reboot

soft reboot
completely new, but using some of the same character names etc.
It also pretty much guarantees there will be a nu-MW2 and a nu-MW3

We white helmets now.

We kill the children that pro-Assad with rusty knives.

We blame the Russians and suck American cock!

Go Israel!

I haven't watched the trailer yet, only seen the title card

>already caused huge amounts of butthurt
This is going to be great.

I wonder what yahtzee will think of it, will he still put it under the Spunk Gargle Wee Wee genre?

>main character is the fucker from black panther
Dropped.

>main character is black
based

>liking one of the most popular and greatest video game series of all times instantly means you're a shill

lol ok

Retard

Those kind of helmets in OPs pic always looked goofy to me. Like they're tactical Skateboard helmets or something.

Attached: 1367257765246.png (300x300, 11K)

Old IW is not coming back so who gives a shit

I saw white helmets so its prob gonna make a not Assad guy, IW worked with a lot of survivors from Syria, its gonna be politicised a lot

>months
day 1

>Yup
Go back

if all that is true and it comes out on steam i might consider it

its not gonna be on steam

No, it means its gonna be an "assad bad, Russia bad" kind of game

Gaz revealed as an HIV positive tranny
Griggs is now the main character (wouldnt even be mad actually)

No server lists, no buy.

where is the fucking trailer?

its what the military runs nowadays
they are just really handy with the rail system

But why? It's not like the original trilogy was fundamentally flawed to the point of deserving any modicum of a reboot. Nor are the graphics so shit or the game so old to justify it. Could have just used the same setting but with a different story and set of characters. They're acting like you're only allowed one story for every particular era. We've had dozens of games for WWII. Why the same treatment is not expressed in this fiction period is beyond my understanding.

>its gonna be politicised a lot
Wow, nice one, Sherlock.

On YouTube, you fucking dolt.

just like the "creation engine"

Why is viral marketing so fucking rampant on this board?

Bro that's mean...

Haven't they done this 3 years in a row?
Once all the reviewers praise the game for having no micro-transactions they add them back in an update.

I will believe it when it comes out and people play it.
I aint buying anything just because of a trailer.

RAMIREZ, PRE ORDER THE DELUXE EDITION

>greatest video game series of all times

Attached: 1543715322328.png (449x1197, 67K)

Did you play MWR? It was noticeably antiquated. It felt "new remake of old game" rather than "new game"
I'm not saying the narratives themselves are outdated, but a 2007 game feels very much as such.

I won't apologize for it being a garbage series since like 2010, I didn't make the fucking things. But I will check this one out, looks like it might actually be good.

It's on the switch? I kinda liked bo declassified on the vita and this sounds similar

>CoD
>greatest video game series of all times

Attached: 1557146295699.jpg (379x368, 27K)

thing is, Chadwick Boseman was great as a side character in Civil War than he was in his own movie, I pray to god MW can pull something like that off with him in this
>tfw he replaces briggs

Attached: FB_IMG_1557157111151.jpg (901x497, 31K)

Source? Also you gotta be some special dumb ass hick to drop a game because the protag doesn't have your same skin color or genitals. These things usually let you play as more than one character anyway.

>no singleplayer
Into the trash

One of the dumbest, laziest posts I've ever seen. Stop grabbing shit out of your ass, the entire trailer is nothing but the campaign.

Attached: 1529032860347.gif (220x258, 168K)

Yeah
The Co-op campaing
Designed for co-op

Attached: 14c[1].jpg (207x253, 8K)

>no season pass, FREE DLC/maps
Battlefield 5 tried this. It didn't go very well.

fucking press release, retard

This is the first cod im getting since mw3. Feels nice to be excited for it again

Nigger

>no season Pass, FREE DLC/maps
>no microtransactions this time, we swear
How many times do you like to get assfucked by Activision? They said the same shit before Black Ops 4 released.

Read the whole thing and "cooperative gameplay" was mentioned one time, which could mean absolutely anything. Zombies, some other horde mode, a yeah maybe a coop campaign. But nowhere in that shit does it say the campaign was designed strictly for coop.

You fucking assholes are so god damned stupid sometimes it's too much to bear.

CoD hasn't been good in a long time, why should I expect this game to be any different

>CoD is back

Attached: Flame.png (502x502, 235K)

>tfw gonna buy CoD again

Man I hope this makes me feel like I did playing Modern Warfare back in 2007 again

Fuck off with your shitty bait

Attached: mw.png (1889x905, 2.13M)

man with all the showing of the gp-nvg's it's making me think they're gonna bring pitch dark maps into mp

I have no idea what you're talking about, this guy is a shit actor. This would be better without him or any other holly wood actor.

bump

Is it bad that this makes no sense to me, Yea Forumsros? Why would Activision risk tarnishing the reputation of one of their most beloved releases with a reboot instead of just remastering MW2 and 3? It seems out of character for a AAA publisher and from a marketing perspective seems unsavory, what with the inevitable confusion of "wait you mean COD4 or the new one?"

Attached: 1505697327499.jpg (285x288, 21K)

>Its turns into a big fucking joke
>microtransactions

Attached: 1544758122449.gif (480x269, 1.67M)

Yeah I think that's just you. In a way I can see where you're coming from, but big companies do this all the time. Personally I'd rather a studio take a chance on a new game, even if it's based on an old concept, than simply polish the graphics of an existing game. And specifically speaking, CoD is tarnished enough as is. They don't have much to lose. I don't thing using the same name (which it technically doesn't because there's no 4) is going to be a big deal. Again, other games have done it successfully.

>no server browser
and dropped again

>free DLC

yeah sure lmao