Why the fuck don't we know anything concrete about death stranding?

Why the fuck don't we know anything concrete about death stranding?
I understand not giving away spoilers but fuck, the world makes 0 sense
>HOMO-DEMONS, they are terrorist but they have superpowers....yeah
>World War I undead soldiers being led by a modern commander
>Ghosts made of black goo
What the fuck is even going on

Attached: 1559263778490.png (1920x1080, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVfUPvJW-rg
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1133981072524361728
streamable.com/shiej
frontlinejp.net/2019/05/30/death-stranding-japanese-trailer-analysis/
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1134377052524515329?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=Pm64efG-YKk
youtube.com/watch?v=kp4gYd6jcSs
dsogaming.com/news/hideo-kojima-does-not-deny-nor-confirm-a-future-pc-release-for-death-stranding/
youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_(game_engine)
gamespot.com/articles/kojima-wants-a-pc-version-of-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/1100-6418118/
youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0
youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZLa1Z9-M8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction–diffusion_system
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_field
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius
youtube.com/watch?v=LRNVBJBD0ng
youtube.com/watch?v=xURNe6Svd68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's supposed to be deep and meaningful.

it's just mgsv with package delivery and slime monsters, whats not to understand? Typical kojima affair.

>What the fuck is even going on
Terrorists with super powers called holo demens are running amock in an America filled with black goo ghosts as a commander leading wwi skeletons works to achieve his goals.

kojima wants it to be all surprise, especially for filthy gaijin who doubt him. That's why only the jap trailer has the whale-squid scene, so that white people actually think it'll be a walking sim, and he'll get his revenge by releasing the game of the decade

we know more about the story then the gameplay itself, which SHOULD be a redflag but sadly people will suck up anything nowadays

>Someone mentions these things came in an asteroid that crashed on earth some years ago
There you go, trailers fixed

Kojima has never made a bad game, mgsv doesn't count because konami fucked it up

Peace Waker was wholly mediocre as was MGS4

It's not fucking rocket science even if you faggots keep pretending it will be

>Scientists opened doorway to dead dimension
>Ghosts come through, fuck shit up, America collapses because of it
>Ghosts are attracted to people because they're looking for a connection, ghosts drag people back to other side when they catch people
>Mads is lead scientist who opened Spooky Dimension, was dragged in
>Other side is Hell or Purgatory or whatever, Mads has learned to harness spooky dimension to control the dead

It's all a really stupid metaphor for human connection. That's all every Kojima game ever fucking is, one incredibly tortured metaphor where it's not enough to just say "humans need humans" but to create an entire post-apocalyptic setting where humans literally needing humans causes dead humans who want humans to drag humans back to a hell where humans can't be with humans

it's clearly far spookier than ayys, that would turn something interesting into the most generic enemy imaginable

Because you are stupid. All your brain comprehends is THERE IS WEIRD STUFF GOING and you dont even try to understand it or piece it together, you just give up and call it a day because its easier.

this but unironically

>>Scientists opened doorway to dead dimension
Sounds very scientific

it was, which is why they had scientists do it

The whole gamplay loop was there in the trailer you brainlet. You go on an open world and walk around sometimes encountering physical obstacles to overcome. There's shooting and stealth and forced spoopy moments.

PW is the best portable game ever created behind MH FU. MGS4 has the best gameplay of any game ever created. GZ is the best all around package (audio, gameplay, story, level desing) of any game ever released.

The asteroid had undead WWI soldiers?

But MGSV was not typical Kojima affair at all. It made more sense when there were dumb theories like a random side team worked on V while he worked on 5, since V seemed to be such low quality and unfun

>msgv doesn't count just because I say so!
That's not how it works at all

it's kojimas interpretation of the book of revelation

Good japs usually spoil everything with trailers.

>japan
>capable of deep or meaningful story telling

lmao

Plus reedus is mad's original fetus

and this

Homo Demens probably are just terrorists who went to the other side and were able to come back. The Moon is probably populated by the super corporations who instead of helping save Earth, abandoned it.

Literally the same story.

Attached: 2384565-71gdft0rpwl._sl1150_.jpg (960x960, 78K)

>MGS4 has the best gameplay of any game ever created.
That is a retarded opinion to hold but even if it was true there's only what four hours of it in the thirty hour movie that Kojima tried to make.

Game takes place in Patriot AI datascape. Sam Bridges is the Patriot AI Samuel Adams responsible for bridging connections between AI clusters.

>demons that only appear during rain
>the demons destroyed organized human society/governments so amazon prime delivery men have to bring news and supplies
>people can plug into baby pods to see the dead world along with the living
>a man can pull dead people from different time periods to fight

It's a typical Kojima clusterfuck.

Attached: 1538649543224.jpg (894x823, 307K)

THIS, it's not that complicated.

Name one kind of soldier that is found more often on asteroids.

>HOMO-DEMONS, they are terrorist but they have superpowers....yeah

Sounds like you've never played an MGS game. Don't necessarily expect explanations for any characters' abilities.

Are shills on full force today? Or is everyone genuinely interested in this shit somehow

>The Moon is probably populated by the super corporations who instead of helping save Earth, abandoned it.
Just like our real future.

What are you fucking stupid?

>homos are your enemy
what the fuck Kojima

>user cant possibly comprehend that other people like things he doesnt
Was it autism?

Homo Sapiens are your enemies in like 90% of videogames homofaggot.

That trailer reminded me of the ZOE2 trailer. Bunch of clips and sound bites from the game without telling you anything. All it needs is Beyond the Beyond playing under it.

There's formulas for gold, time travel (wormholes) and black holes scattered throughout all the trailers. That and the fact that we're definitely going to the moon makes me really excited for the story
I also want demon/ghost mindfuck shit in the sandbox

You don't honestly believe that shit you just posted, right?
The best portable games are Pokemon, Tetris, and the likes.
Best all-around package of any game, EVER? There's no discussing anything with fanboyism THIS strong.
But no. Something like StarCraft or Quake, maybe Resident Evil 4. Mario fucking Galaxy or 64
Metal Gear Solid V, GZ or PP doesn't matter, is wholly forgettable. It will not have the staying power of the earlier titles. MGS1, 2, and 3 will forever be the standout titles.

First Kojima game, eh?

Just another wacky world Kojima thought up that revolves around crazy super advanced technology.
Much like there was explanations for all the crazy shit in MGSV such as the Skulls unit, there will be autistically indepth explanations for everything in this game too.

Is there a SJW outrage for the Homo-demons word yet?

best explanation so far, youtube.com/watch?v=tVfUPvJW-rg

Attached: 1550855343935.jpg (561x480, 96K)

nations of the world used a dimension altering weapon against one another. This has resulted in those black things appearing once in a while.

'terrorists' like Mads are going back in time to ensure Hitler wins so that the apocalypse does not happen.

Do you want Kojima to show off everything about the story before the game releases like he did with MGSV?

Hermaeus Mora is in this game?

Attached: 1559258429665.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

some lovecraftian cthulhu monster appears at 6:06 in the release date trailer

No cuz it's homo demens, mad men
You'd have to be a retard to go against kojima with some straw shit like that

Fucking retard, why would any dev make a fake game just for shock value?

>implying I'm going to give your faggot channel a view
You're the worst kind of gay.

Attached: D5vILniWwAAu8QP.jpg (3508x3508, 1.21M)

So... Kinda like NGE?

>what is silent hill?

literally the shit that is dark souls have a deeper and more meaningful story than any western """"""""""game"""""""""""

>In the original scripts they were called FAGGOT DEMONS
Glad they realized raimi wasn't the appropiate choice

something you didn't even understand until you read a synopsis online

>Sounds like you've never played an MGS game. Don't necessarily expect explanations for any characters' abilities.
But this isn't a MGS game, you can't handwave everything by saying is MILITARY STUFF!!! when there are lovecraftnian abominations eating people and silent hill soldiers

>FAGGOT DEMONS
Oh so that's the whole sticks thing Kojima was talking about.

So this thing really is a re-purposed Silent Hills. I could see this story fitting the Silent Hill theme very easily but with elements being SH related of course such as hell being the otherworld and stuff like that.

>bridge baby = BB
>bridge tether = BT
goes in theme with the whole rope motif
also there are too many biblical references to revelation for there not to be a connection, similarities to neon genesis are there too

>So this thing really is a re-purposed Silent Hills
Ah yes, silent hill, the famous post-apocaliptic stealth franchise

I'm glad that there's a game shrouded in mystery in this day and age

Of course they had no sci-fi theme for Silent Hills, it was going to be retro '80s, but the story was obviously going to be just as retarded, thank God Konami cancelled it.

KojiPro can obviously only make MGSV style games now.

Nowadays a 3 or 4 minute trailer can spoil an entire movie/game. His trailers combined have given us about 20 minutes of footage and we still don't have a firm grasp of whats going on, and I couldn't be happier.

gameplay looks exactly like mgsv

Even Reedus's running animation is clearly Snake's MGSV running animation.

>Kojima made MGS and that doesn't make any sense either.
But yeah the cinematography is cool as hell for the trailers. When it comes to the game itself, might just end up watching a let's play or stream of it since the game seems very very slow.

How bad do ya'll think the sequel bait will be at the end of the game?

>>bridge tether = BT
Apparently BT stands for Beached Thing

Attached: killer whale.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

how did konami allow this?

i walked into Sunshine without any knowledge of the movie
i appreciate not knowing anything about what i'm about to enjoy

>apparently?
says who

I didn't save the image, I think it came from the playstation site

these threads are the ultimate brainlet filter
>shit goes terribly wrong because they already tried connecting people in some way
>dead are in the world of the living
>america is jackshit, status is fucked
>madsman mikkelsen goes off the deep end and becomes cool as shit in the process
>our hero packs up and travels to reconnect places and rebuild the nation
>whacky japanese hijinks occur and boastful villains arrive to fuck you up
>general theme is not building metaphorical walls between people, stay united

Attached: D7v2YG4WsAElFqM.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

Death Stranding - Apocalyptic phenomenon of afterlife hell/'hades' world invading Earth (the oil ghosts, aka 'beached things' or 'BTs', lots of associated supernatural phenomenon eg. timefall rain and voidouts). Hell/Hades seems to be a world of perpetual warfare.

DOOMs - some type of condition which can allow perception of the BTs. Comes with 'chiral allergy' which makes sufferers cry (eyes water) in presence of BTs. Has a lot of different forms, levels, and factors, probably not well understood at all. Seemingly quite common.

Voidout - Nuke-like massive explosion phenomenon, part of the Death Stranding, strongly implied to be caused when a BT captures/consumes/contacts a DOOMs sufferer, if not any human.

United Cities of America - Post-apocalypse form of the USA, now a coalition of citystates.

BRIDGES - UCA initiative to further connections between the different citystates. Secret posthumanist goals (Homo Ludens).

Homo Demens - Militant separatist group committed to preserving the independence of their home city (and therefore your natural enemies). Their name strongly implies a posthumanist objective pointedly contrary to BRIDGES. Pretty bad guys, by description of BRIDGES support staff at least.

Bridge Babies - 'Unborn' infants which are 'between worlds', and utilized to allow perception of the BTs (even by those without the proper DOOMs traits). Pretty reasonably assumed that these are actually BRIDGES 'homo ludens' (or possibly just Sams particular one).

what about the ghosts then, they're not beached and they're called BT's

Attached: 1559258050068.png (1080x4358, 2.81M)

still not relevant to the point being made

The ghosts could be a part of these Beached Things, I don't have a gif of this one but it looks like a whale now that we've seen that other thing.

Attached: beached thing.jpg (922x567, 99K)

Oh and in the new trailer, it looked like the gameplay part where he gets grabbed by ghosts in the forest and they pulled him further in led right to that killer whale boss thing.

the few extra scenes being exclusive to a japanese-language trailer is not any big deliberate thing. the trailer in question is an alternate-music version (vocals instead of instrumental). they had to extend it by just a few seconds to acommodate the vocals reasonably, and just didn't make an english version of the already 'bonus' trailer for some reason.

It says Beached Things, capitalized, right there. It's obviously either what BT stands for or a red herring, in the latter case, nobody here has an answer for you. If BT means Beached Things and the ghosts are BTs, then the ghosts are Beached Things. Doesn't matter if they're not whales or whatever.

its obviously a cover for what theyre actually called for spoiler reasons

hahahaha

>die in a war
>brought back to fight for Mads Mikkelsen with your skeleton bros
there are worse afterlives

Attached: unceasing conflict.png (325x283, 194K)

Death STRANDing
BEACHED Things
Even the MOON

Attached: 1510636705688.gif (496x280, 1.92M)

This is an old-ass storytelling trick turned into a clever advertising method.
They give you just enough info to generate intrigue and get your imagination going, but withhold just enough to keep you from assembling the big picture until the very end. Only in this case there is no resolution since it's a glorified advertisement, so now people are left talking and speculating which generates even more publicity than a trailer that gives away too much.
Generating threads like this was the entire purpose of that trailer.

are you okay?

I guarantee you there's still some people who deny that Homo Ludens is a part of the game. Even with it literally written on Die-Hardmans mask and the major antagonist group being 'Homo Demens'.

What more do you need to understand? Just fucking wait until the game comes out, Jesus Christ seppos are so impatient.

I'm just excited to join Homo Ludens

Attached: MULTI-PASSMAN.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Reminder that this game is a direct sequel to MGS4 from the perspective of the Patriot AIs.

Attached: LaughingOctopus.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Anyone think the dieing women is the one on the photo (smudged) and the baby she sees is hers.
Do to the concrete crusing her to death. (Baby probably died on impact)

Not to mention Reedus' eyes inside the helmet

>what about the ghosts then, they're not beached
>Death Stranding
>Stranding
>stranded
>beaching is an animal stranding itself on the shore

Attached: 1558492675999.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)

the 'dying' woman you're talking about is Mama, probably in a flashback showing the origin of Bridge Baby technology.

Beach Things are people who died in WW3 and have crossed back (Beached) into the real world and now torment people. Maybe there's some sort of opening/portal to the the afterlife and you move there when you die. And some can be resurrected if they reach a tether in the afterlife.

Attached: wake_up_cant_wake_up.jpg (640x972, 345K)

Makes me wonder why Kohima released the moon luden maskot, fuck up or intentional

Touche

I think not even a lot of the main characters are going to know much about the supernatural nature of their world and why it got the way it did. “You see, I’ve come to understand the truth of the Death Stranding.” It seems like you’ll have to learn as you go and let things play out to reach any kind of finality. That’s fine by me, it’s an unfolding story and I’d rather not know everything ahead of time. It’s just a matter of conceptual interest, and I think they’re succeeding there.

The "other side" is the real world after Ocelot freed it from the Patriot AIs' control. It is a future of relentless war just as Big Boss envisioned with Outer Heaven. Sam Bridges manages ports and connections between AIs.

>you told me what it means from an official source but I don't like it

Attached: 1512276198593.png (645x729, 82K)

What the fuck happened with the sea? The rain seems to age anything it touches now, and when Sam died he ended up underwater, looking up at that big tentacle whale thing above the surface.

Even the music sounded like BtB.

His name is Sam Porter, he's from BRIDGES which is the USA. PORTER on his suit was his last name.

This sounds REMARKABLY pretentious.

Kojima is going all out with the wordplay senpai.

Attached: Sam Bridges.jpg (720x784, 201K)

its not my channel?
its funhaus or what ever.

Oh, didn't realize; looked like a different person to me for some reason. Guess that was the baby she was holding before I guess.

I wonder however if the bridge baby's are dead. And Mama worked out how to make a urn case to see and use them. Hearing that they can see the ""other side"".

Whoops, thought I understood.

I'm betting he's named Bridges because he was created by them and not a natural born human

Die Hardman should have been voiced by Bruce Willis desu.

>It's not my channel?
Faggots who put unnecessary question marks on statements like this need to be fucking twatted.

I'm legit convinced that this is all Patriot AIs in a datascape trying to reform their S3 plan after it got buttfucked by FOXALIVE. You guys can call me crazy but it's too late for me.

Attached: the white house.jpg (777x389, 39K)

i feel like youre seething right now and no matter what i had said you would have had your broom up your ass about it anyway.

Are you angry question mark?

Seems like an intentional sneak peak

Attached: mooned thing.png (1240x544, 474K)

What's with you fuckers and the word homo? Homogeneous trigger you too?

got another spare 10 million for that?

Aliterating Homo Demens into Homo Demons is too memeworthy to ignore.

I'm not even the cunt you were replying to, you're just a faggot.

Based on info from official website, we know the Death Stranding just "happened". It started with a bunch of explosions, but what really happened is death stopped "working" the way it uses to, and rules have changed, now every death leaves a crater behind. Worse, ghosts roam the Earth and threaten every living thing.

Seems setting up "ropes" helps people survive, exchange energy, possibly prevent death. We've seen this in the first trailer where Norman Reedus ties himself to every living thing in the ocean in order to survive, hence the countless dead animals and strands everywhere. Meanwhile, Mads seems to be a war veteran, bringing entire armies with him everywhere he goes, because he's tied to his past. And these ghosts could be dead people trying to join back the living by stealing the energy of living beings. And the BTs, the Beached Things, that came from space and beached on the Earth, are possibly dead space aliens, or dead gods, who also try to become alive again, except to do so they require tremendous amounts of lives, which may be what led them here.

Meanwhile, what remains of humanity seems to struggle with the most basic things, such as body disposal which seems to require extra care, and try to find a way to solve this issue, while terrorists exploit the current situation to gain power, and fully embrace the changes of this world.

See, wasn't so hard.

Do you only play games when you are spoiled?
The fuck you going on about.

Kojima

Video games trying to be l’ebin very serious ontological commentary is absolutely hilarious. Just stick with crafting a worthwhile experience, that’s art enough in itself. This is just... fucking sad looking..

>I'm not even the guy you were talking to
Riiiight

so angry.

>just, like, make good game
Stunningly insightful. You should give seminars.

sounds like you were too dumb to understand it

Im actually really dissapointed that people cant glean what the game is about from all the information given, that its still some cryptic nonsense, like they expect the entire plot to be told in the trailer and not for it to simply ask questions you play the game to answer. We know its about bringing people together in a doomed world, something happened to connect the living to the dead and the dead could not let go and now the world is fucked, you play as a a guy who is working for the US government to try and bring people/things to rebuild america even though there is barely anyone around, there are other factions with their own agendas out there too. Those ghosts guys are based on the japanese rendition of ghosts that just hang in the air like that, when they get you they pull you to the underworld, its why all the monsters are based around hands they are reaching out. The jumping to a battlefield with different eras of military is the thing that confuses me, It seems like its a depiction of hell where soldiers from different eras fight and die forever, where the ghosts are dragging you to when they get you, it seems to be an actual place, like when you get nabbed you are transported to this area and have to escape to continue the game, with Mads acting as a nemesis in this area who will be hunting you as long as you are here. Its the only place that hasnt shown "ghosts" and has instead shown physical manifestations of things like skeletons. The main character has some kind of past involving losing someone and he also cant seem to let go.

Again, you dont need to whole plot explained to see the themes its going for, the details of how and why are why you play the game, to get these answers. This is why videogames will always be a medium for knuckle dragging mouth-breathers who cant piece things together themselves and get meaning from something unless it is explicitly smashed over their head in the bluntest way possible.

Attached: 1541879040823.jpg (353x352, 7K)

The fucking memes, Jack.

Attached: This Nation.jpg (710x380, 41K)

i don't know why you people expect coherency from hideous kojumbo

>lemme go ahead and jam all this shit into a game about life, death, fetuses, the afterlife and bog it down in some gay metaphors about ropes and bridges
>gameplay is pressing square to punch btw
Man this is going to absolutely suck, this is hilarious. Who the hell is this “game” even for

wtf are you talking about? I'd sorta agree if you meant Portable Ops, but Peace Walker was a really good mgs, psp, and portable game for its time (early 2010). It was a top-shelf portable game until the next-gen handheld games started coming out a couple years later.

Attached: 1475542393722.jpg (355x439, 56K)

LIke we harnessed the life force of sea creatures to gain immortality? That seems like enough to create "Beached Things" but aliens beaching themselves on earth to take advantage of whatever eldritch mistake we made sounds cool.

Play the whole game to find death stranding is a continuation of MGS. Sound lagit

Why?

Attached: 1505507953553.jpg (441x441, 84K)

I've come across a leak which says his code name is Adam.

are you saying it really is demens
what the fuck

>spooky demons appear in the world
>a cult of demon worshipers is formed known as Homos, they receive demons powers
>advanced homos can tap into "hell" that demons came from - into time and space where mass death occurred
Can it literally be any simpler?

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1133981072524361728
His tweet is haunting me.
>DEATH STRANDING is not a stealth game.
>I call it Social Strand System

Attached: S3-Plan.jpg (600x338, 70K)

Is pretending Death Stranding is "lol wats going on!!!!11!" a meme or are people really just such massive brainlets?

kojicuck is so butthurt about konami kicking his ass that he's remaking the same game with goo monster

it's legit
i know irl normies doing it

>>World War I undead soldiers being led by a modern commander
We've seen WW1 skeletons and tanks in the recent trailer, WW2 skeletons, tanks, and planes in one of the earliest trailers, and skeletons with modern gear hanging out with the white haired fuck in both trailers. Seems pretty clear that whatever the fuck is summoning hordes of gun-wielding skeletons doesn't mind what age they come from.

the latter.
not sure how old you are little zoomzoom but this is supposed to be really obvious to non-brainlets.

Homo Demens, retard.

I wonder why they changed the name of cities. "Edge Knot City" when you could have something like Salt Lake City or something. It can't have been so long people forgot the names of cities

Yes Demens, like Dementia.

Something to do with furries masturbating I presume, its so cryptic owo.

It's the edge knot because that's where the ropes come from, literally the Bridges logo.

We've also seen Vietnam, how are people missing that the bit where you hear the flipping helicopters is Vietnam. Helicopters didn't fight in WW2

Where are you seeing city names?

Or maybe you think you understood but you don't.

They say "Edge Knot City" in the conversation about the Homo Demens.

How big will the map be?

>I call it Social Strand System, or simply Strand Game.
It's always funny

you see that mountain over there?

you can climb it.

for real this time.

I'm really starting to believe this game is just going to be kojima pushing a message of people need to come together and social commentary.

""Time fall can't wash away every thing"" ""chilling past"" just sounds like kojima saying: we will never get along until people forgive and forget wars.

Hell, MGS was just him going on about the military industrial complex, and big bosses's world of continuous war being the end result.

inb4 this boss will be all about shooting red dots on his body

Considering how empty it is, and how is supposed to be dynamic and change along craters, I wouldn't be surprised if it was procedurally generated. As such there is no limits to its size.

>build gaming PC
>have to buy the PS4 version because of exclusivity
>have to suffer shitty performance and graphics on my PS4

Attached: Levi_returning_from_the_expedition.png (778x720, 522K)

Which trailer had helis? I jumped around the trailer with the WW2 skelebros and the new one and didn't notice any. Also correction to, the first trailer actually only had WW2 skeleton with the modern guy.

I don't get the meaning.
Terrorists are a different species?

Makes sense, so EKC was NYC

>Hell, MGS was just him going on about the military industrial complex, and big bosses's world of continuous war being the end result.
I dunno man I think Peacewalker parsed it best: Snake wants to love Peace but Peace is a fucking traitor whore that steals his giant robot and tries to emasculate him.

If I were green I would die

Attached: I'm blue.jpg (1690x899, 96K)

name three western games that have deep and meaningful stories

Thanks. Rewatched it. They say it's about the continued independence of Edge Knot City and how they want the United Cities to leave them be.
This sounds like the city succeeded from America and now calls itself this new name.

He's literally giving incels the gift of a child before he is locked up in an asylum

You'll be able to go wherever you want.

Attached: Even the moon.png (1918x827, 1.55M)

based and trannypilled

The popular interpretation is that it's essentially calling them Madmen in taxonomical terms. I have my own theories but they're heavily laden with my borderline delusional belief that the game is a direct sequel to MGS4.

Not sure. The UCA president sick bed scene has the New York State flag in it. And EKC is stated to be independent fron the UCA.

>wanting to know the intricate details before the game is even out
zoomers

Imagine being this angry because you don't know heavy spoilers of a game. You already seen plenty to give you an idea, now shut the fuck up and wait like a little bitch goyim.

DMC 3

hmm yes, hmm quite the analysis. yes
It looks fucking terrible cunts, no amount of speculation or muh deep analysis will detract from the fact this is a walking simulator with a fucking baby tacked onto Normans no rigged face and a bargain bin version of a gears character model.
streamable.com/shiej

Figure shit out for yourself why the fuck do you retards need to be spoon fed? Remember how KH3 spoiled literally everything in trailers? Is that what you faggots want?

lol you don't like that people are interested in a video game

Look man you can either enjoy the dialogue or you can be a buzzkill. I don't know why you're here if you think the game is so bad.

I just hope the spooky demons are extraterrestrial or at least spiritual in nature and not just bioterrorism

Ah fuck, I'm retarded. It's right at the start of the bit with modern troops in the new trailer. That said, I don't think that's good proof for Vietnam-era soldiers as the modern Iran/Iraq wars are also known for helicopters.

I honestly love that I don't even know what the fuck is up with Death Stranding. So much so that I will almost lament when everything makes sense at last.

Whole thing gives me a Daikatana vibe

>So much so that I will almost lament when everything makes sense at last.
I know that feeling.

Attached: Mask.jpg (720x408, 31K)

Back in the day we had threads dedicated to theorizing. Nowadays you kids want to be fucking force fed everything it's fucking sad.

How about you wait 6 months and see what ign and gamespot have to say since you are stupid as fuck.

You're searching for things to like about it and not mentioning the glaringly obvious mistakes. 'Interest' isn't always positive, criticism is good.
>please leave muh safe space

>won't buy a PS4 for this game
>PC release if it happens will be delayed by months
>will almost certainly get everything noteworthy about the game spoiled for me because I have no self control and am interested in the game

Attached: 1555385315146.jpg (355x462, 144K)

No theory is needed when the answer has been delivered
It looks like a massive disappointment after being in development for years and people are pretending it's not to save their fee fees

Attached: NO FUN ALLOWED.jpg (488x516, 93K)

They come out of swamp water as cinders fall from the sky and lights a cigarette. That is very Nam imagery particularly with Nams use of napal.

Whatever helps you sleep.

Mads sticking his head out of the goo seems like an intentional Apocalypse Now reference so it's probably Vietnam.

Old post but it's also danging on a little keychain thingy on the baby pod

Theorizing is fucking stupid and it's how no-name faggots get attention like Yong and Vaati.

>PS4
nope. no way this is coming out in november. PS5 launch title.

Yeh boi

Attached: comin2getchunigga.jpg (1000x563, 68K)

surely you're not happy with that shitty trailer, story aside?
Even the character model looks like ass...if they're going for 'realism' they should get someone besides an indian with 6 months on maya to do the rigging lmao

>after being in development for years
Three years is considered some big dev time for you? Technically 2 years and some months from announcement to release date reveal.

>sped up footage
You're just doing it for fun aren't you? At least leave in the part where he blasts away on the motorcycle.

Attached: 1547802296954.jpg (300x360, 32K)

The end there where you said "but unironically" i wish we didnt have to specify.... people should be more concerned about how their lives are changing

EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN

Its not mine breh. Thats sped up? LOL. The motorboke as well...hahaha that little mono it chucks as it cuts out looks like a bug
>Norman Reedus is the lead
Whats he doing these days?

I remember somewhere saying that Kohima said he makes games he would want to play.

>Whats he doing these days?
Drugs with Kojima, apparently.

Its not PS4 exclusive though

>Selection for Societal Sanity
HMMMMMMMMMM

I know, but I don't want to wait.

>already confirmed

Attached: David Hayter.jpg (960x1026, 246K)

We actually know tons.

The game is about transporting. You try to carry as much shit as you can from point A to point B in an open world. You have many ways to traverse. You can use rock climbing gear or build bridges/ladders with a ladder. You avoid patrols and environmental hazards.

It's a stealth game like metal gear but focused on traversal. It's an extension of "FULTON EVERYTHING" in MGSV except you have to carry all your loot on your back, and if you get attacked, it falls off, punishing you. You may be able to retrieve it in some situations. Combat is secondary. You aren't a soldier. It's for self defense. There are guns but they are limited. Somewhat like Resident Evil in how you manage inventory and ammo.

That's when the weather's clear. When it rains and there's a "timefall", you are in more danger. You use your bridge baby and your scanner to detect the BTs and try not to get consumed. It's heavily in their favor.

If you do get killed, you are transported to Hades, which is full of war and the game changes a bit. You have to find a way out to resume. This area is more combat heavy.

Thematically, the game is about pic related. Think Serial Experiments Lain.

Attached: jcfghjkghj.jpg (1864x571, 179K)

max payne, the witcher, morrowind

Except it isn't, because it's using the Decima Engine which is what Horizon used and mocaps from Norman Reedus

>transporting
>traverse
>traversal
It hurts to say doesnt it?
say it
SAY IT

*WALKING*
*SIMULATOR*

Attached: deathstranding_beta.jpg (240x175, 29K)

And because of this, when the game comes out there will be nothing but threads about how there's nothing to do in the game just like BotW before it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GAME

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT

MOMMY WHAT IS THE FUCKING GAAAAAAAME

Attached: 1427434809082.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Yeah, sounds fun t bh

Walking simulator only applies to when walking is the only thing you can do in the entire game. This game has far more than that.

He's been pushing this for a long while. MGSV kinda has it with the whole nuke dismantlement thing.

DS pretty much looks like a parallel to near future - the planet is pretty much going to shit by most available metrics and the only way to make it is unity.

Kojima will express this in gameplay form with players helping each other and rebuilding - I'm betting doing anything will be a struggle at launch, at least until players have formed enough 'strands'.
He's pretty much the only guy in the whole goddamn industry even trying to convey messages/emotions through gameplay and pushing gaming to a true art form state.

Attached: kojimawarn.jpg (1080x1200, 1.69M)

The gear is modern though

You know when a game forces you to walk for a cutscene or section and you cant skip it?
Imagine a whole game like that

>it’s a manual labor simulator
Finally

The trailer obliterated that meme, the sped up benny hill clip is all you have left.

It's literally Kojima's take on eurotruck

hes walking everywhere in that trailer
death walking

A walking simulator is like a tour at a museum. You don't have any controls except movement and camera. You look at set pieces in a linear environment and read journals.

Yes that word does actually have meaning beyond "you have to walk a lot". You don't collect loot, ward off people trying to take your loot, and carry it somewhere in a Walking Simulator.

If that was the case, then guess what, here's another Walkingsim for you.

Attached: Greed.png (1680x1050, 1.56M)

Except for the bits where he's riding a bike you retard. Might as well call Zelda a walking simulator, Link is WALKING every time he's not riding a horse

I think you mean WALKING-DEADMAN

This all seems very plausible.
It would be very cool if the hole game play that angle that it could just be the AI sim.

I do think it's more likely it's not as I don't think kojima has the rights the MGS series.

>not Dead Walkman
You slippin

It's not just that either. The fucking whale in the background when Higgs is facing the camera being a reference to Moby Dick Studio. Higgs' reference to "handshaking" being necessary to making connections just makes me fucking crazy.

Oh right, forgot that unlike him his skeletons seem to always be stuck with era appropriate gear.

ok, death walking with some tacked on riding
and a baby
and Norman Reedus, star of the Walking Dead and many other critically acclaimed movies

>I don't think kojima has the rights the MGS series.
He doesn't and neither does Sony, but all it takes is a licensing agreement with Konami taking a percentage for the intellectual property.

Very cringe post.

Kojima at best is trying to retain a fraction of his legacy's spirit by making subtle nods to Metal Gear since Konami holds the copyright and he can't reference anything directly. It is not canon to the MGS universe in any way. You people need to learn about nuance. Just because someone makes a reference to something doesn't make it part of the canon or plagiarism.

>Sam = S = Snake
>Bridge baby = BB = Big Boss = (You)
>character who unites young and old = Amelie = Ameri(ca) = inoue kikuko = The Boss = character who united east and west
>Heartman, Deadman, Die-hardman = standard MGS boss naming convention

I'm sure more will come up but MGS conspiracy theorists need to die. LEGALLY it cannot be anything about MGS.

Kojima literally doesn't even need those rights to make references. Good luck proving that, say, BB baby is Big Boss unless he actually says it in the game. He just needs to imply shit in a subtle way and you don't need the IP for that. If people can be sued for implying, lock me up

He may have just settled for making a ton of maddening references to MGS since he doesn't have the rights

>Just because someone makes a reference to something doesn't make it part of the canon or plagiarism.
If there are enough references it's just more fun to believe they're connected as far as Kojima is concerned.

You know, I've been wondering where the packages Sam gets come from, and who he brings them to.

And I think the answer is other players.

I think players will dump packages on you and you have to carry them to the next drop-off point for that person to continue carrying them where they need to go. I think that's the key to his "social strand system".

Basically you work together like checkpoints in the postal system.

*blows your theories away with the correct answer*
He made this for fat weebs and obviously lurks here
>walking simulator
Kojima knows most fatties dont run or do any exercise so made the game as immersive as possible for them.
Climbing a ladder is an adventure in itself for most people who lurk here hence why it was included in the clip
>baby
He's seen the threads, he knows you. tfw no gf, tfw NEEt etc etc He made you a baby bros, you get to have a child and you have to protect it (double whammy for the pedos here as well), Joosten was the surrogate as Im sure youve all jacked off multiple times over the horse faced cunt
The pod is literally what MGTOW retards spam
>muh edge
Well, you're all edgy faggots so he hit that one on the head
>qt gets taken by black looking dude
Thats the Chad, taking your shit, leaving you forever alone and cucked with a kid. For a slap in the face its a BBC Chad

You dont get it. He's over you all and this is his final fuck you to the lot of ya
/thread

Attached: 595ba933bb350314a20e2b6d-1920-960.jpg (1920x960, 108K)

You are very rude for someone talking about nuance, user.

Attached: SkullCampbell.jpg (135x196, 7K)

>thank God Konami cancelled it.
fuck you, phone posting faggot

>If there are enough references it's just more fun to believe
That's called headcanon

such as?

People who continue that tripfag's MGSV conspiracy legacy don't deserve politeness

Shooting, melee combat, vehicles, stealth, climbing, swimming, building, "destructable" inventory, an actual physics engine, and the ability to pee on command

Hey now don't hold me responsible for some tripfag shitposting.

>Mads seems to be a war veteran, bringing entire armies with him everywhere he goes
That would make the second trailer with Del Toro really fucking cool, if he's only wandering through a warzone because Cliff is nearby.

Sounds like to love peace you have to be a cuck
I don't mean it's a bad thing but it might come across a bit preachy

Story’s all in the japanese trailer because they figured amerifats only wanted to see the shootbangs
frontlinejp.net/2019/05/30/death-stranding-japanese-trailer-analysis/

There is clearly a crafting/inventory management system, combat, driving, stealth, weather and biome systems at play. Now feel free to give me an easy meme response of you laughing. It's all you want to do anyway.

>what!? there are people who like things which I don't like!?

Dont forget the scene of the stupid beach eating for a sokid two minute that was suppose to be promotional for their game...

Video Kojima's headcannon specifically

>One game out of 4 is about a man who made a hard choice and can't forgive himself for doing that
>all other games is about "GOOD PEOPLE AGAINST EVIL AND CRAZY PEOPLE! THEY CUT HIS PEEPEE, DEEP!"

yeah, what is silent hill anyway?

>amerifats only wanted to see the shootbangs
>cut out the boss fight from the US trailer which is the primary source of shootbangs
>cut out the vocals to the songs which are in english

Also there's new info in the French trailer too. It's part of the theme. He's trying to make people connect by having to analyze the trailers for different countries.

Hideo was Video Kojima's camera reflection all along.

If you read the subtitles it says homo demens not demons.

Homo = Man
Demens = Demented

>scene of the stupid beach eating
the fuck are you talking about

Not really. None of Fumito Ueda's games are OFFICIALLY connected. But it's pretty much widely accepted that they take place in the same world. Shadow of the Colossus doesn't REALLY say that it's connected to Ico, it just implies that, that's all

Homo demon trying to rewrite history, not on my watch homo

>Also there's new info in the French trailer too
Got a link?

lmao the fucking official site you dumb nog.

sounds fucking annoying and stupid. I hate mmo elements in what is actually a single player game.

What if all of this is just a prequel to a really cool warhammer 40k game huh?

>He's trying to make people connect by having to analyze the trailers for different countries.
decent marketing campaign I guess. Shame it will not matter for 99% and only for the superfans who are going to buy the game no matter what anyways.

Nice try insane faggot, you ain't conquering my america anytime now.

Nobody intelligent thinks Evangelion, Diebuster, TTGL, and Kill la Kill take place in the same world but you could certainly make the same kind of argument as people are making for Death Stranding and Metal Gear.

Nice strawman. I guess if Evangelion and TTGL don't take place in the same world neither does The Last Guardian and Ico. Wait what, how is this argument supposed to work, what are you trying to say here?

We're talking about Metal Gear, you're the one who started talking about Ico and shit, so I brought up another random series too.

No, but you could (correctly) make the same argument for Blade Runner and Alien.

>the theme of the game is reconnecting the world

HUH

Just watched the french trailer. It's the same as the English.

not the guy you replied to was this seriously the best you could do?

max payne is just well-written, how is it deep or meaningful?

witcher is hardly deep as well, just bunch of interesting characters. And Alvine-Jacques de Aldersberg is most boring one.

And anyway, only one of those games was made by westerners.

Okay so you choose to pretend to be retard. Let me spoonfeed you, retard boy. Do you think it's headcannon that SotC and Ico are connected or do you think it's a logical assumption to make? If you don't think it's headcannon surely this statement of yours is not true in every case

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

That's still just a theory. Blade Runner and Alien being owned by separate studios prevents any official confirmation of this.

"You'll be able to go wherever you want, even the Moon."

Death Stranding will be a feel good story about the babies they're using surviving to become the next step of the human race, Ludens, and colonizing the moon.

BTs (beached things) are called Echos

Attached: asfasfasf.jpg (944x541, 43K)

Has the author officially confirmed the connection?

You see that mountain?

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1134377052524515329?s=19

If he lies about the mountains like Todd he's dead to me.

Oh you translated differently. I thought you meant like the Japanese trailer which has an entire extra boss fight.

I'm getting the red flags everywhere: "Connectivity" (Mollyneux) "Climb that mountain" (Todd)

I gotta believe but belief has made it hurt before.

There were some other things but that's the only one I remember specifically

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm64efG-YKk
Look at this trailer and the LUDENS space knight armor, and try to remain convinced that this is not going to become an action game.

Attached: 1559144800122.jpg (850x1200, 123K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ghfgjhfgj.jpg (451x246, 16K)

All of them are translations related though right?

yeah

STOP THIS, DELETE IT, I DEMAND DELETION

It's actually Homo DEMENS, not Demons.
With subs no wonder you'd hear that.

Walking simulator > shooting simulator

Echoué means failed or washed (as in washed ashore for example) in french

Could it mean beached?

What are the yellow dudes called there in French. English says "Even they know better" Japanese says "Even Mules(ミュル katakana indicating a name) know better"

>Kojima.and Norman smoking weed.

(Norman) dude, you should make a game about a post man; but its supernatural. (Inhales)

(Kojima) (stops inhaling, eyes open (hes Asian so you can't tell)) Ru- Aru fa-kin gene-esu (leans over pick's up phone)

(Noman) dude, I'm being chased by minions.(inhales)

(Kojima) (stop's talking Japanese on phone) mi-ni-on-su?

(Norman) yellow people dude. (Inhales)

(Kojima) (speaking in Japanese) yellow people chase you.... Ok ( puts down phone)

(Kojima) u make gayama wi mi ?

(Norman) yeah dude.

Death stranding is announced a month later.

>MGS4 has the best gameplay of any game ever created.

Then explain the combat being so shit, like the final fight with Liquid in MGS4?

yeah pretty much, that or failed

MWF I wake up and it’s not November 8th

Attached: 6F070996-560D-4D85-A75F-688A11C4C22A.jpg (727x748, 84K)

So the story is basically Event Horizon, except in a wasteland and not a ship?

Only one Sun ever shines.
Only one Sun - yours and mine.

Attached: MAUHSHSUIH.jpg (346x146, 5K)

How did you so thoroughly misunderstand Event Horizon?

Shit? The final boss fight was fucking great.

I didn't misunderstand shit

>scientist creates a ship that can open wormholes to get across the universe faster
>wormholes lead to some spooky hell dimension full of rape and sodomy and cannibalism
>scientist becomes one with the evil dimension and wants to bring the ship and crew back

Only difference is this game isn't inside a ship, isn't in space, and the spooky hell dimension is lame compared to the one in Event Horizon

Attached: zuvzh8g-imgur-terror-from-beyond-a-list-of-sci-fi-horror-films-set-in-space.jpg (1600x680, 221K)

This board is filled with retards, don't even engage, you'll lose braincells in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=kp4gYd6jcSs

the combat and movement are garbage and clunky and slow as fuck. a real good final fight is dante vs vergil in dmc 3 or nero vs vergil in dmc 5

>DMC
The true spastic's choice. MUH CUMBOS

>I need to know the story from beginning to end before the game is released
kys

@464165580
>the spooky hell dimension is lame compared to the one in Event Horizon
Ahhhhhh, you're one of those Event Horizon sycophants that brings up the film whenever possible, even when it makes no sense. Carry on, you tasteless plebeian.
I like to give anons the benefit of the doubt. Once each.

Been forever since I saw Event Horizon and hardly remember it. What does it have deeper than the surface level spaceship comes back from hell summary that guy posted?

The guy scary scream and bleed at the screen in latin.

The latin the guy mistranslates at first? Like I said it's been about a decade since I saw it and kind of have a vague memory about the latin saves us and save yourself thing.

He does the latin a coupla times.

>But MGSV was not typical Kojima affair at all.

yes it was

Yeah dude, it would have been lit if Snake and Liquid used nanomachines to fly and fight like Neo and Agent Smith

I don’t know how I didn’t notice before, but it’s Higgs talking and not Cliff during the new trailer’s skull unit scene.

The fight with armstrong in rising shits all over that mgs4 fight.

I feel like there's reason to be very concerned about the world map in this game. We've seen fucking nothing, it's just nondescript landscape, and that's it.

Attached: image_death_stranding-40356-3637_0007.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190531_114828.jpg (1080x567, 152K)

Literally pokemon go neck yourself.

Yes I'm sure a Japanese man is surely meddling in American politics.

Okay but you can literally walk on it

The main story is about going to these isolated cities and reconnecting them, but I'd be surprised if many outside of Edge Knot City are actually on the physical world map and not somewhere you phase into.

Even at best, in all the trailers we've seen like 2 bandit camps and that destroyed mall

We've seen city ruins. The way he keeps checking behind him is spooky.

Attached: stranding.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

No, it doesn't. The final fistfight with Ocelot gives you a whole new set of mechanics and throws nostalgia gutpunches at you the whole time, eventually boiling down to two tired old men beating each other to death.
It's not just excellent fanservice and a fitting sendoff for the series but also Kojima saying "stop forcing me to make these fucking games".

The fight with Armstrong is cool but entirely conventional.

It's very pretty, in a desolate sort of way.

Maybe time and space is collapsing?

Just like MGSV had "camps".

The map will be like MGSV, you'll have a lot f nothingness and some small hotspots

I don't get why are people mad about it, we barely knew anything about bloodborne before it came out, especially it's "twist" but it was fine that way

you've seen gameplay now, you're gonna wander a lot and shoot up monstershadowsoldier things in some segments, if you're not interested in that or the vibe and atmosphere of the trailers didn't get you don't buy it then, it's that simple

Well yes, it is an open world game set in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

Shit I missed that too

I feel like this will be even more desolate than MGSV.

MGSV had at least some sizable bases, we've literally seen nothing in this game yet.

That's cause Kojima is a retard that is waaay too heavy-handed with symbolism instead of making it subtle. Remember MGSV prologue where two characters -nicknamed Ishmael and Ahab" cross the path of a litteral burning whale?

Kojima was probably sucking himself thinking "I'm such a genius, my references and my symbolism are on point"

Because kojima likes to do that. Plus there are plenty of details and things you can expand upon from the trailers we have got. It's just that you know, you may have to think a bit and listen better, crazy I know, what was he thinking?

Mads can make fucking anything look cool, I could watch him watch paint dry.

>thought Mads said baby in the beginning of the trailer
>it's actually BB
Yep, MGS6 confirmed. Caramel was right all along.

Do not SUMMON him!

How about having a big city with destroyed shit like nier Automata and you must go through it?
Nah, I bet you won't see that. You'll see a bridge fallen off or some set of destroyed buildings but thats about it. You'll probably be able to go around those junkctions beause the world is open just like in MGSV. I bet those junctions will have enemies and gear to craft stuff.
Wow it souds boring already doesnt it?
I hope this open world post apocalyptic meme ends already, I hope Death stranding flops like Fallout 76.

And that's a good thing

Attached: nier_automata___city_of_ruins_by_isvarian_dcc4azl-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

Previous interview with Kojima didn't deny nor confirm a PC release.
dsogaming.com/news/hideo-kojima-does-not-deny-nor-confirm-a-future-pc-release-for-death-stranding/

Alot of the marketing so far doesn't have the Only on PS logo. even the latest trailers and box arts
youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E

Many people use the engine card
Guerrilla Games owns the engine and they gave it to Kojima with "no contractual obligation".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_(game_engine)

Kojima was also a PCdev so he has a fondness for PC and i'm not surprised if he asked Sony for a PC version
gamespot.com/articles/kojima-wants-a-pc-version-of-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/1100-6418118/

I wont say its outright confirmed but too many clues indicate that it is coming. Say what you want but you cant deny the possibility of a pc release now

Attached: medium-padpoet.jpg (966x5746, 836K)

It's just a cute nickname for baby. I use to say it to my ex sometimes. Even if it wasn't the case what you say makes absolutely 0 sense.

Cringe.

>the game has everything that was missing from 5 in terms of supernatural bosses and memorable characters
>at the end Big Boss wakes up from his coma

guyver got fat

>Game has obnoxious attention to detail in places that don't matter
Hate to tell you, V was basically Kojima on a game disk. It was the most Kojima game ever released.

have sex

have a Bridge Baby

>tw
>meaningful
congratulations on outing yourself.

are you literally retarded man?

Watch the trailer again retard.

there is a good chance that DS will be released on PC some time later but don't get your hopes up

We've seen multiple destroyed cities in several trailers. I like
Automata but the city was a disappointment, that concept art barely resembles the final product.

savage and funny because it's true for 99% of the people here just like Evangelion for Yea Forums

Ah shit

They mention a "connection" the whole time. It's obvious some people can travel between the events before and after whatever apocalyptic catastrophe fucked earth.
Could be dimension travel or time travel.
This possibly also opened up the doors to wherever these black abominations come from.
As far as I understand it's your job is to rebuild America for the survival of mankind using care packages you have to carry around and deploy while avoiding these demonic infested fuckers. I suspect the baby you carry around serves as an energy source to power your devices, much like how the machines used humans as a source of energy in the Matrix.

Attached: matrix pods.jpg (680x400, 35K)

The baby appears to be used to detect the invisible BTs, probably because it's an unborn fetus and so connected to the realm of the dead.

If you can have sex while uttering "BB" unironically then I can fuck supermodels guaranteed.

He revealed the core of it to those of us without sub-300 IQs years ago.

Attached: STICK and CORD.jpg (612x181, 31K)

holy fucking shit, you can't be serious. how can anyone miss the point by a fucking mile like this brainlet poster.
jesus christ...

Attached: 1530698861358.gif (325x244, 94K)

Go back to tumblr.

porn is gone, why would anyone use that shit anymore

>spot the blonald grumpf poster

Attached: 1536695428827.jpg (900x593, 46K)

To write your personal blog about how men are trash and dr holmes is epic.

Is this a mutt thing?

Colbert it's time to go home, specifically the nursing one.

Attached: Late night trash.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Fuck off unpatriotic zoomers or OBSESSED. Mexicans fly a plane into the World Trade Center once, shame on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0

>Mexicans fly a plane into the World Trade Center once
But that was the jews.

Mexicans can be jews.

Frenchfag here, échoués as in "failed" would be a mistranslation because of grammatical rules. This means very specifically "beached" in the context of this sentence so nothing new here.

triggered little snowflake

Attached: 1479001040599.jpg (600x337, 27K)

>how is it deep or meaningful
How is Dark Souls deep and meaningful you fucking weeb?

Professional victim

just poking fun, thanks to you everyone see's how far the stick is up your arse. you can't take a joke to save your mutt life. sad!

Someone managed to cut the ties between people and their own death, which in turn means that the manifestation of their death which should have reunited with them long ago is left in some plane of existence, stillborn, as the death that never is. Death Stranding.

Said deaths accumulate over time, producing some crazy changes, the game deals with how humans are supposed to live (together) and the fact that they are supposed to die.

I unironically love the look of the open world here with how big it is and """empty""", it has a great atmosphere and i hope there is no background OST for it.

Attached: 367373467.jpg (477x477, 41K)

Saying triggered snowflake is not funny, and the one's with sticks up their ass are the democrats.

The parts that seem important here are the suggestion that the goal of Homo Demens is to create void outs, and
>“void-out” is further explained in the Japanese subtitles, being furigana over the Japanese word for annihilation in the context of particle physics, indicating two things colliding resulting in both being destroyed.

You had to know mexicans did 9/11 was a joke.

>tfw a Kojimbo video game will be what bring the world to unite and stop hating eachother

Attached: 1549287158210.jpg (741x773, 228K)

Not in this timeline

The AI of the guys in yellow suits looked soooo bad
>b-but much kojima deep story

>the fire in both MGSV and Death Stranding looks way too similar
KOJIMA REEEEEE

yeah that looked like total dogshit.

I didn't get any biblical references unless you're going to go "jesus was a BABY once" or "the T-posing floating men are JESUS"

I think this is a game where as long as the gameplay is ok and servicable then it will be fine, kinda like the Last of Us which is basically an Uncharted rip-off without """"""platforming"""""" yet everybody loves it

>Trailer give a lot of infos
WHAT THE FUCK, WHY WOULD I PLAY THE GAME, I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING WITH THE TRAILERS, THIS GAME IS SHIT
>Trailer don't give a lot of infos
WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT ???

Attached: D72SXnHXUAEXalA.png (645x729, 72K)

the multiplayer sounds kino

>What the fuck is even going on
Congratulations, you got exactly the feeling they wanted you to have

I'm on your side but baby Jesus is a pretty big thing in Christrianity with the whole Nativity thing.

The power of marketing, lol. You will buy it like the gullible idiot you are, don't even lie to me. You all deserve to be swindled year after year.

MGS5 would have been a perfect game if it had more story and cutscenes, if this is MGS5 but with exactly that then DS is a 10/10

You know the game will be full of plot holes and Kojima will just walk away saying "its nano machine, son"

It's not about the amount of info, it's about the establishment of a premise.

"What is this game about" is a question you can't really answer.

Even god couldn't save you from being hated.

hahahahaha, they will try, they will fail

It’s parasites actually. It’s all vocal cord parasites

>"What is this game about" is a question you can't really answer.
About delivering packages to places while fighting off terrorists and ghosts, duh. Easy as shit

Attached: 1541225819065.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Kinda like saying that Nier automata is about defeating evil robots.

If you mean the part where they stop chasing him when they reach him, it's because one of them hits him right before that and knocks off some cargo from his pack. They all stop to collect it.

It literally is

youtube.com/watch?v=g1ZLa1Z9-M8
>japanese trailer
>it's almost a full minute longer
>comments are disasbled
masterful

They explicitly explained the premise of the game in the trailer. You're reconnecting america's cities to save humanity after a supernatural apocalyptic event.

what did kojima mean by this?

Attached: awkward.png (1366x768, 983K)

Please don't pretend like there was ANYTHING interesting in that destroyed city in Nier. It's a bunch of empty gray buildings you can't go in. It's no different.

It's translated here

Who the fuck asked for art. I just want goddamn video games. This nigger ass industry is choking the fucking life out of itself and rather than producing a good game, Chink Chinkerstein wants to make some grand political statement. Same shit with the new Call of Dooty trying to humanize "rebel fighters". Fuck this bullshit. Make fucking video games you cocksucking niggers, you aren't hollywood

It's probably a poor translation of "deranged" or "extremist"

it is

Attached: wow.jpg (1600x755, 217K)

>Who the fuck asked for art. I just want goddamn video games

You are the president of video games that you speak for everyone?

Is the song Mads sings in the beginning different? Or just the language sounding different?

DmC is a garbage series that should never have existed

DUDE
CARS AND LIGHTS
LMAO ITS SH

Go enjoy music, or literature, or painting or literally anything else traditionally considered art. You don't see anyone calling football or fucking ping pong art.

You never heard of martial arts, eslfag?

But games can be both? You have your Celestes someone has his The Last of Us another has his Fifas and others have their Call of duties, nothing wrong with variety

People's misgivings about this game are entirely based on MGS4 and 5

The crater of the year sounds awesome, hope we can see it.

Unless the game comes to other platforms like xbox or pc, that aint happening

>fall down from a mountain
>have to complete some additional levels to return
This may be not fun

Beached Thing is anything with a cord

The Beached Things are those that experience a death stranding just as beached whales experience a Cetacean stranding. It is a metaphor for people who live connected to the internet. They are "stranded" in isolation.

okay but what is the internet shit it keeps pushing? I mean this world wide web meme
like when they talk about laying cables around the entire world and the america map being covered in a web etc.

There are literally more games than you can play in your lifetime. How about you go play and discuss a different one?

>HOMO-DEMONS
jeez kojima, you could've just left it at "i am not the gay"

It's literally just ghosts. Like the Patrick Swayze kind.
Also the babies are probably ghost babies stolen from ghost moms.
Nigga it's not gonna be some hard science high concept artsy shit like the first trailers seemed. It's gonna be grade A schlock tho.

THANKS based user. Kojima is an incredibly unsubtle writer. I mean this is why i like his stuff and his IDEAS are always pretty nifty, but the execution is so on the nose, like a kindergarden kid wrote the Script.

homo-demens
Insane Man

And that is exactly what the game wants you to think before finishing the game

Btw. Chyrality or what evet it's called means mirror effect and is most commonly represented by your left and right hand overlapping perfectly.
So the hand prints the ghosts leave behind are just hands because it fits the "other side".

BRAVO KOJIMBLES

さあごらん
日が沈む
夢を見て
やすらかに

Come on now
The sun is setting
Dream peacefully

I know concrete fact it's coming out for PS4 with Hideo Kojima as the creative mind meaning it's retarded, meaningless drivel.

>since V seemed to be such low quality and unfun

Sounds like a Kojima game

Chirality /kaJˈrælJti/ is a geometric property of some molecules and ions. A chiral molecule/ion is non-superposable on its mirror image. The presence of an asymmetric carbon center is one of several structural features that induce chirality in organic and inorganic molecules.

Attached: download.jpg (214x145, 7K)

>Kojima has never NOT made a bad game

Fixed that for you

Someone desperately needs to teach subtext and nuance to Kojima. This is just fucking ridiculous, same as MGS.

I honestly can't believe there are people here who will actually play Drek Smelling for the story and pretend it's profound and meaningful.

Fucking cringe

Geez man you really are a kojima fan. my condolences, you will have a brain in the next life

Don't forgot the religous symbolism in NGE had no meaning and was only put there to "look cool".

>Cetacean stranding
>Odontocetes that normally inhabit deep waters and live in large, tightly knit groups are the most susceptible. This includes the sperm whale, oceanic dolphins, usually pilot and killer whales, and a few beaked whale species.
>A key factor in many of these cases appears to be the strong social cohesion of toothed whales.
>killer whale BT and that sperm whale on the moon in the Homo Ludens video
>Social Strand System
>Selection for Societal Sanity

Attached: 1551367501232.png (750x547, 357K)

Holy fuck, you're retarded.

>time acceleration is in the water and rain
Now think how fast time is going in a body of water as big as the ocean and the kind of evolution happening at that speed.

see

I was trying to connect the rain time acceleration. It's called timefall so maybe something to do with a whale fall, when a dead cetacean sinks to the abyssal zone and creates a small ecosystem. In one trailer the hand prints of the BT on the ground look like they're making the grass grow extremely fast.

Death Stranding is like the Dark Souls of storytelling

Can you please stop making threads about this game now that Razorfist exposed Kojima as the talentless hack that he is?

Equation 1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations

Equation 2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

Equation 3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction–diffusion_system

Equation 4
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_field

Equation 5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation

Equation 6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius

Many of these are frequently mentioned in time-travel sci-fi, although in this case its probably for interdimensional travel.

Attached: ghjkghjghjghj.png (1272x848, 646K)

Go back to hot topic

can you please stop name dropping literal whos like ""razorfist"" expecting that I'm going to google it

so whats the fetus for?
>also i just tohught of something funny
>instead of hideo kojima what if we called him hideous pajama lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=LRNVBJBD0ng

Watch it and cry, bitch.

>why don’t we know anything
Cuz you’re a brainlet

Japs love this shit.

Attached: 918c560caf03853909d5d96a69034918a9433d98_hq.jpg (750x1000, 59K)

what a gay faggot maddox wannabe

OYA OYA OYA

Attached: 1557014696792.webm (1280x712, 2.6M)

????

sunshine is a piece of trash. watch moon or event horizon, both scratch different itches sunshine attempts to scratch.

or time travel. like what was hinted at in metal gear survive

>event horizon
Isn't this just Hellraiser in space? How did they get away with it?

my nigga if i have to name one faggot whos high on his own fucking farts than i would name this one. holy crap thats bad. not even talking about the Death Stranding stuff, which he's most likely right but what an insufferable, wannabe zeropunctuation, fame hungry, whiny bitch. wow.

Attached: 1521636672590.jpg (716x724, 15K)

WELL SHIIIEEET

It's a WH40k prequel about the first ever prototype Warp-drive.

Attached: 205.jpg (542x616, 55K)

there are 7 equations in that shot though.

Attached: 1361863346274.jpg (597x358, 17K)

>claiming kojima's plot ideas for this game are based on the 2016 american elections and brexit
holy shit this guy dumb

well at least we know what happened to chico now

>Looks like fun, don't it!?
>COURSE IT DOES!

its just a repeat of the dirac equation

You, you... double Dirac!

I doubt they'll get to add the moon as part of the sandbox, and if they did it'd be a pretty shitty/small portion of it or even a corridor. Just think about file sizes and resources

yes but its (x). Why would (x) be missing unless they solved for (x)?

>What is NGE?

Get fucked brainlet

>the japanese trailer is significantly better
what the fuck dude?

>skip forward to middle of video
>Spoony is ranting about refugees

Juan but not forgotten, Miles.

>this is wrong. The game doesn’t have anything related to hell one bit.

>scientists open dead dimension
Game descriptions and trailers say there was an explosion not anything to do with opening le dead.

>Ghosts come they and shit
Those are ghosts but bleached things (BT). They are either humans that were infected by the explosion (reminder this explosion resulted in environmental changes), Dead affected by the explosion or some species that were brought about by the humans infected/Ludens. It’s vague on what they are but there is somewhere that states that these creatures are from the “other world” where everything is upside down

>mads lead scientist
Mads being a former scientist seems reasonable or he could be bluffing due to how he can change his appearance, although I’d believe the former scientist part since at the end of the trailer where he says you’ll go to the moon to the baby, that’s probably related to kojima’s production trailer where a Luden is on the moon and that it might be Sam himself. the game seems to use Ludens (homo demens) a lot just like how the first logo for KP was related to MG. the rest where he communicates with the other side is right

Lots of other stuff I want to talk about but that’s it but one last thing, the game might be about connection but there’s probably something deeper that Kojima didn’t want to blurt out. Remember when an article said mads was surprised and mind blown about the plot.

Ignore the first green text I forgot to check on that part

Those aren’t ghost*

Also seeing as its the only equation dealing with anti-matter and how when anti-matter meet can cause fuck huge craters with little mass. That could be responsible for void-outs.

It isn’t going to make sense when it comes out. There will be a shitload of loose ends and plotholes, just watch.

anit-matter and matter meet.

Attached: 1362024969693.jpg (683x935, 699K)

wtf bro...

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 1.34M)

did she died?

Attached: hdfhdfh.jpg (1282x793, 137K)

so

death stranding - nukes

dooms - nanomachines

voidout - nuclear fallout

UCA - USA

BRIDGES - FOX

Homo Demons - FOXhound

Bridge Baby - Metal Gears

Bravo, hes done it again.

You forgot
BTs - wolbachia

No it’s about Donald trump and brexit.

>Mads being a former scientist seems reasonable
He's a military, he wears dog tags at all times around his neck, even when naked. Given the theme and the trailer, he's likely a traumatized war veteran, tied to the past, bringing entire battlefields of old with him wherever he goes.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-31-15h09m58s904.jpg (3840x2160, 557K)

Holy shit I think I know what this might mean. The other side is related to humans being part of death stranding whilst in reality it’s the whales (sam on the beach). The game definitely talks about connections

Attached: mads.jpg (1490x816, 60K)

That's Hideo possessing Mads through his glasses, speaking to the viewer and saying "Don't worry, I'll show you (a full demo at E3)"

After he takes off his glasses he resumes being Mads.

Then what’s his relation to the babies. If you did see the trailer properly he does wear attire related scientists and acts like one. He could probably be both ex military and scientist, also you’re last sentence makes no connection to when he says he has good relations with the other side.

>arguing this much over 9 (nine) minutes of trailer
autism

Makes sense, thanks.

I think you mean 35 minutes youtube.com/watch?v=xURNe6Svd68

>now every death leaves a crater behind
not every death, it's when the BTs 'eat' someone, and possibly only people with specific types of DOOMS.

>he does wear attire related scientists
He wears a suit.
>and acts like one
If it's a scientist job to sing songs to babies, then surely I want to be a scientist too!

He still has them on under his shirt.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-31-15h25m53s233.jpg (3840x2160, 431K)

I’m going to laugh so much when half the stuff you said turns out to be twisted when it comes out.

>you’re last sentence makes no connection to when he says he has good relations with the other side.
That was Troy Baker's voice, the teleporting guy in the gold skull mask called Higgs.

Where the fuck is this cool ass MGS2 shit from? Is it fanmade?

Why is everyone expecting to know about the shit before it came out?
I'm hating the internet more and more these days

MGS4 actually, but I also remember a MGS2 and MGS3 poster that looked exactly like this.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-4-4e26353ecabd5.jpg (800x1125, 263K)

And yet, same motherfuckers claiming to want less info, complain about pre-ordering season passes without knowing what's in it.

with the last trailer the base of the plot is pretty clear if you haven't got it by now you are mentally challenged

>What is NGE?
pure shit.

I have no idea, it looks official

I can easily see why some people say Kojima overhypes his shit, but the stuff he says is so out of left field and campy, he ends up becoming endearing.