Has anyone ever made their own gaming "pod" of sorts?

Has anyone ever made their own gaming "pod" of sorts?
I've always dreamed of an enclosed pod where I have a couple screens, a computer, a keyboard at an ergonomic angle, my steam controller, reclining chair inside, with some speakers, nice accent lighting, a quiet fan blowing cool air inside, just a cozy place where I can game or browse the net or even just sit there with some mood lighting and calm music and be at peace. Has anyone ever built one of these for themselves?

Attached: gaming_pod.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Oh you mean a cuckpod? Yeah I don't have a pod, I have a little cuckshed in the backyard with a minifridge and a Switch. I like to use it when the wifey has company over

i did
its called my living room

I know this gets inflationarily used out of context but IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: 1490540413836.jpg (392x600, 37K)

autism

>I have a little cuckshed in the backyard with a minifridge and a Switch. I like to use it when the wifey has company over
This sounds comfy except for the part where you're hiding from the sounds of Tyrone fucking your wife.

I would love to but I'd be too paranoid that somebody is waiting outside it with an axe. I like to have an escape route ready.

That is the worst fucking posture/ergonomics, jesus christ. Is this for people with like 8 roomates or something so they can get some privacy?

There was a guy that literally did this years ago. It was a dumpster that was converted into a gaming pod.

First off, his name is DeMarius you racist. Second, he's her yoga instructor, my wifey would never cheat on me

Didn’t they make something like this for Alien Isolation?

seek help and have sex

i don't have a pod, but i do have a leather recliner with a couple monitors on arms. it's pretty comfy.

why not just use a room in your home?

Attached: 1514079832097.jpg (498x663, 50K)

Do you live under your parents stairs or something

Sex can lead to babies so fuck that.

why not just kill yourself you cocksucking wojack faggot?

Just play in your living room for God's sakes

Have a trapdoor installed so you can escape underground

Most practial way to do that would be to renovate a closet into one, it could be comfy, but is it really worth the hassle? I would prefer to have more space than that, so I'd never have to leave it, you know, like a room.

DeMarius here, he's right, Karen would never cheat on him.

My wifey's name is MacKenzie but nice try

I don't get how you're supposed to sit comfortably in one of these chairs

DeMarius sounds like a busy man, you can't hope for him to remember all his client's names.

Because OP only has one room since he still lives with his parents.

Is that adult size look like is for boy

OP here, yeah a room is fine but a small enclosed pod feels more comfy to me. I like to sleep that way too, with my bed against 2 walls and a shelving unit at the foot of my bed, so that way it's a little more like you're in a cocoon.

What's the point? Unless you live with like 8 roommates or something

He does do a lot of in-home yoga sessions around Seattle so I wouldn't doubt it. Occasionally we go get drinks down at the craft brewery. He's an energetic guy, talks a lot about filling his yoga students with thick and raw positivity. Always praises my wifey on her flexibility and endurance.

>wanting to hide away in a little cabinet like the bug eyed ratman you are

A real man would demand a spacious interior with a tremendous desk gazing at the only entrance into the room so that anyone who enters must approach me like they would approach a patriarch. Fuck your limp dicked hidey hole

Attached: 1496963767139.jpg (1600x867, 125K)

shut the fuck up spacenigger

Please, keep going.

Attached: staymadcuntz.jpg (680x510, 53K)

He's right though

What, about DeMarius? That's it, really. Found an ad for him on Facebook after the wifey showed interest in working out, and it's convenient that he comes to the house.

Whats wrong with using that room?

Nah I rip too many nasty farts for a room like this

I imagine I'd die from CO2 asphyxiation

like this old thing?

Attached: xbox_personal_gaming_module_2.jpg (600x856, 138K)

Jesus what a virgin thing to do. This is just asking to get locked inside and shoved down a hill

kek

Jesus was a virgin.

Sort of like that but more spacious and you'd be laying down more like in a Japanese capsule hotel.
Throw in some mood lighting and white or reflective walls so you could make it feel more spacious inside. I'd love to make the whole thing baker Miller pink inside with lighting so that it's calming.

Its called a Mancave.

James' Basement is probably the best example of it done right

Attached: 04edce384a9f56d26c595d6d6c36e091.jpg (510x347, 25K)

Jesus Christ OP my friend had one because his wife was sick of his video game addiction (4 hours a day is addiction? Lmao) and it was completely disgusting. Had an AC unit, a timer to indicate how much "playtime" he has left, an emergency phone for when he needs to take care of the baby.

I don't even want to post a picture of it that's how disgusted I am. Dude used to be chat tier I have no fucking idea how this woman made him her bitch.

Attached: 1478379222645.gif (356x418, 2.93M)

Exactly like this, except with a keyboard and mouse in there, etc

Attached: compositepod.jpg (560x337, 41K)

>cumstains on the floor
every single time

Come on man don't leave us hanging like that. Post the picture.

Post pic

Beat me to it, but it's the upstairs "media room".

Attached: 1-and-4.jpg (1235x823, 86K)

She has the power to destroy his life and steal his kid away from him any time she feels like it. That's how.

what? you mean like sounding?

That looks like some sort of simulator or arcade machine

>imagine the smell

It is.

Attached: AR-306129745.jpg (599x355, 34K)

i feel like this would get stupidly hot really fast

i remember building a pillow fort like this with a CRT TV and a PS2 as a kid, but i don't know why the fuck you'd want something like this as a full-grown adult

Money, probably.

Attached: Ovei_Pod.jpg (1280x800, 270K)

It's not more so wrong, but it's more appropriate for the bedroom to be used for mainly resting. The smart person does anything that requires focus elsewhere, so that the mind subconsciously knows when it is time to rest when you're in your bedroom.