This is my wife

This is my wife
Infinity Ward better fucking bring her back or there will be hell to pay

Attached: M16A4_Red_Dot_Sight_CoD4.png (642x374, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799674291&searchtext=m16 modern warfare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stopping power + M16
What a fucking pussy

She looks like she fuck black guys

>caring about what to use.

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Your wife is cute.

Attached: M16A1.png (1024x1024, 333K)

*explodes your path*

Attached: noobtube.jpg (400x225, 7K)

It made me hard when i got killed by this.

Attached: FUUUUUCK.jpg (300x309, 37K)

I prefer the flat ST-AR 15

modern warfare had a pretty limited gun selection didnt it?
2 had a shit ton but never felt like there was too many

I never got why people had a stroke with that weapons other people used. Grow up kiddo ha!

Attached: 1559144596817.jpg (645x763, 178K)

You have excellent tastes, OP. I always use the M16 in every game that allows me to. It's undoubtedly my favorite firearm of all time and I love her.

Attached: M16 Family.jpg (650x593, 61K)

See
People who used Burst Weapons were literally the shittiest, faggiest players in the game. You can't aim, you can't win gun fights, and you can't outplay anyone else so you need to use a weapon that literally kills in one burst, and all 3 shots didn't even need to connect.

Only thing that made this weapon worse, was
>Frag X3

full auto pre-fire spray weapons were easier to use than the M16, stop bitching you little baby

I like her to even though I think the suppressor they added to it looks silly.

I know I sound like a massive pussy, but when I pull the charging handle on my AR, my fingers bump into the stock and it hurts :(

Maybe because it's cheap, broken, overpowered, unbalanced, unfair, not fun to play against, retarded, dumb, etc. Obviously such thoughts would never cross your mind.

what, how?
just pull and release in one motion.
index and middle finger.

Attached: distant.png (400x382, 170K)

pls gib

Attached: FAL_MW2.png (955x517, 512K)

*snipes you across the map*

Attached: skorp.jpg (330x167, 10K)

I do that, but to pull it all the way back, it bumps into the front part of the stock. Only if I have my stock fully retracted does it not happen. Maybe I should switch out the charging handle for something with more area to pull without my fingers wrapping around it

@464139110
I remember the days when people had modded controllers and would assblast you with that thing, it was crazy

>Full auto pre-fire spray weapons were easier
>The weapons that required 5+ bullets and were always slower than one burst of the M16 that killed in 2 bullets were easier

Spoken like a true scrub faggot. I loved destroying you kids with my MP5.

i bet you bitch when people spam hadoken too. learn to play the game, pussy

bruh the M4 and G36 were 3 hit kills in core
the AK was 2
the full auto guns were easy as fuck to use

You really think they'd forget to add the M16 of all weapons to Modern Warfare?

people get really mad about it as evidence by this thread
they should make it the final unlock to calm everyone

*is the most tasteful and patrician firearm in the game*

Attached: cod4MP5.jpg (336x161, 10K)

>M4A1
Gibs me dat
I prefer it over the M16A4

An M16A3 would be the best though

I know this isn't /k/, but isn't this weapon outdated for spec ops? I saw the SAS using it in the trailer today, and I thought they left that thing in the 1980s. wtf

M16A3 will just be an M4 that looks like M16 stat wise

That's not the SCAR-H

Attached: scar-h-prev.jpg (400x173, 14K)

HOW CHARGING HANDLE WORK!?!?!?!??!?!?

If anything they'll just nerf it. 3-4 shots to kill depending on range will probably be the new standard for it even with Stopping Power if they bring that back

It should have more accuracy though

>Learn to play the game, pussy
Top 25 in the World on CoD4 and MW2 on the 360, and won 7 Solo tournys on gamebattles. Never once used the M16.
Sorry I'm not a piss poor faggot who needs a clutch to win. Again, loved shitting all over you kids with my MP5

Every 5.56 weapon did max damage of 30HP. 4 hit kill MINIMUM and that's if you ahd perfect hit reg on a standing still target, which rarely happened.
Anyone who thinks the M16 required more skill than any of the automatic weapons is literally the shittiest tier faggots.

it's been upgraded a bunch of times since then
that's like saying the AR-15 platform is outdated

>4 hit kill MINIMUM and that's if you ahd perfect hit reg on a standing still target
I meant with stopping power my guy
M4 and G36 were three hit kill with SP
you can google it

I believe SBRs(Short Barrel Rifles) are the new SMGs

correct me if I'm wrong, but why would you use 9mm when compact modern ARs are the same size but fire 5.56? I'm no weapons expert though, I've heard 9mm is good for penetration or something, but I don't quite remember. SMGs just seem totally outdated when pistol ARs exist

Because those particular smgs are more reliable due to their manufacturers' strict standards

9mm is subsonic while still cycling the action, making it great to use with a suppressor
subsonic 5.56 would require you to manually cycle the bolt each time
it's why .300 blackout was invented for AR-15s

Treyarch > infinity ward

Klobb is the best

The M16 only killed in one burst if you did the glitch by putting a Holo sight on it.

that used to be the case but 2 blunders in a row is a bad sign

for me, its the Chicago Typewriter

Attached: tommy.png (512x256, 48K)

>hitscan weapons, the game
>outplay
is that what zoomers think?
the only real factor is "are you lucky with frag nade", "how much better reflex do you have than enemy" and "how much luck do you have with weapon spread".

Attached: 1552220549859.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

thanks. holy shit that explains a lot and is cool as fuck.

I play with her in Insurgency.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799674291&searchtext=m16 modern warfare

Attached: 3458976890509590.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

smgs still serve some (limited) role in modern militaries, 99% of the time as a PDW
there really isnt a "do it all" weapon really, the closest anyone has ever gotten that are also standard are ar and akm variants

Attached: apc9k.jpg (2000x1000, 96K)