Characters Rated E for Estrogents

Ever think about how hard the writer at R* beat his stubby pud of a dick while writing Trevor?

>LIKE A REAL CRAZY SOCIOPATH - IMAGINE IF THE JOKER WAS REAL. HE ALSO RANTS ABOUT MODERN SOCIETY LIKE AMERICAN TORTURE BUT DESPITE BEING SADISTICALLY VIOLENT HE'S SOMEHOW CONSIDERED RELATABLE TO RETARDS UNFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUGH *CUM*
>BE STILL MY BEATING YET IMPOTENT ERECTION, AS I AM ABOUT DROP THE MOST HELLA F*CKING EPIC CHARACTER ON ALL OF GAMING
>ALSO DESPITE BEING A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN FROM THE GOVERNMENT, HE STILL USES A SMART PHONE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS FOR EACH CHARACTER

I wish I could have seen the GTA5 script before BrBa (Breaking Bad) ruined good writing. He's the Rick and Morty of game characters

I mean look at this self indulgent promo shot

>>Hur look at me hold up this baseball bat, isn’t that so effing hardcore? I don't even play baseball....

Attached: cuckold soyboy trevor.jpg (468x527, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/estrogents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

governent cant track smart phones as much as you think

I agree with your point about Trevor 100% but can you explain how BrBa ruined writing?

you clearly have autistic tendencies as is evident by your posting mannerisms, but I do agree he's the worst GTA protagonist

Who cares RDR2 literally redeemed them for another generation.

Rockstar is like Michael Jordan of videogames 6-0 and no sign of stopping

Wikileaks revealed that the CIA can literally turn on the camera on your television set. Now think about all the technology that hasn't reached consumer level yet that governments are sitting on.

I honestly think RDR2 is Rockstar's worst game in a long time. RDR1 was a lot better in my opinion.

who cares holy shit

If you're retarded enough to buy a TV with a fucking camera on it, you deserve it.

lol

it's just boring my guy
they made a very beautiful game but forgot to make it fun

lmao that game came and went so fast. Fuck RDR2

Disliking rdr1 and rdr2 means you're a zoomer
Disliking rdr1 and liking rdr2 is possible and somewhat reasonable
Disliking rdr2 and liking rdr1 means you are a fucking schizo

no offense, but do you happen to be european or something not european? a lot of my euro friends seemed to dislike it due to not growing up watching westerns and the like

very reddit post

I am American but the game goes on for way too long
RDR1 got the pacing right
it should have ended after to kino Louisiana section

I used to love GTA but i think it tried to grow up too hard after san andreas.

Did this post make more sense in your head?

what are you even trying to say you humongous faggot

what if you like both

stop making this thread you fucking autismo

I liked how he seemed in the trailers - genuinely fucking nuts. I hoped that the final missions would be Trevor getting let off whatever leash he was on that stopped him killing Michael the moment he realised he set him up to die and going fucking berserk. Instead he now cares about Michael's family and what his friends think of him and all that shit. Rubbish. He should have stayed irredeemable

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/estrogents/
This is mental illness.

Trevor and Michael are literally Rick and Morty

It's been 6 years already your criticism has absolutely no value.

They accurately portrayed metheads which Trevor is