Outer Wilds Thread

Whatcha exploran, Spacelizards?
I'm currently trying to figure out how to get into the Black Hole Forge, since i'm pretty sure that's how the Nomai made the "Ash Twin Project"'s shell. I still have no idea what that is, even, but that seems the most interesting to me. Fuck messing around with the Vessel or the Orbital Cannon, that shit is in Giant's Deep and the Dark Bramble, the less I have to deal with that the better.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/464105641/
boards.4channel.org/v/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how is it? is it a complete game or is it a early access half game?

It's a complete game. Pretty long too, looks like it'll take bare minimum 15-20 hours to complete, several more to see everything. Just know it's an exploration focused game and will really toss you for a loop at times.

I think most people are exploring other options until it releases outside of the EGS.

I pirated it, who gives a fuck. I'll buy it once it comes out on Steam, because I don't trust Epic with my money.
At least the devs can survive on their Epic Fun Buck money for as long as it takes to come to Steam, since it's a good game.

Is the time limit still 20 minutes?

Yes, but there's a lot more warning now. The sun expands at a much faster rate, a music cue comes in during the last minute or so, and you can check on the size of the sun at any time by checking the map.

Why the fuck are jannies deleting these threads?

They aren't the threads are just 404'ing because they're dead. You fucking idiot.

from the last thread up

Attached: based retard.png (282x47, 1K)

This. People just don't wanna talk about this game for some reason, which is sad because it's fucking awesome. There's so much shit to see and discover, i've wasted like three hours fucking around on Brittle Hollow alone and discovered shit like the White Hole Warping Station. It's nuts.

>pruned or deleted
This is what happens when the thread just 404's. Now post what page it was one when this happened.

No it's not, when a thread makes its way off page 10 naturally it gets archived, not pruned or deleted. Those only happen if a janny or mod deletes the thread.

When I'm exploring the dark bramble and see my ship is suddenly 12km away

Attached: donny.png (382x402, 187K)

>tfw falling into the black hole

Attached: falling_into_brittle_hollow_black_hole.gif (444x250, 1.15M)

Spoonfeeding the magnet link for those that don't want to buy on the EGS

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ef98b0a6b0e9a211658e2b9fed5bb86fbf109f5c

"Deleted" means the thread died. "pruned" means the thread was forcefully deleted. You get that message even if your thread naturally dies, you moron. Now post what page it was on when this happened.

Go on the last thread in the bump order and update it in a minute and tell me what it says. You were just pretending to be retarded, right?

Attached: Super based retard.png (1658x40, 3K)

click on original, it's 404, not in the archive so deleted

Is there any way to make it past the current on the ocean planet and meet the jelly boy?

Attached: jelly.jpg (1626x973, 56K)

Shooting a probe into the bramble seed on your home planet and then suddenly seeing it hundreds of km away scared the shit out of me

Yes. Actual, legitimate spoilers. Here's three hints of escalating severity.
1) Maybe the Nomai already figured out how to explore down there? After all, they're making something there.
2) Maybe look at some other Nomai installations, especially ones that observe other planets.
3)Certain tornadoes spin counterclockwise on Giants Deep. Go into these to head below the current.

I'm really bummed out this ended up on the EGS. I loved the original alpha they released years ago. Any idea how long until it releases on steam?

>Any idea how long until it releases on steam?

Likely a year at least, but we have no idea if Annapurna Interactive published games will release elsewhere

It's currently a "To Be Determined". If you have an Xbone you can get it on Gamepass.
Just pirate it for now. CODEX broke it.

>not in the archive
????

im really enjoying the game, I just started my first 40 hour a week job and it this game really relaxes me, super comfy.

actual archives
boards.4channel.org/v/archive

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET INSIDE THE ASH CORE
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR HOURS LORD GIVE ME A SIGN

I see plenty of outer wilds threads int hat archive, so I don't get why you guys think the jannies are deleting your thread.
>fuck jannies
This is probably what, though dumb, got the thread deleted, it has nothing to do with the games. Either that or the OP got banned and it pruned his thread in the process.

This game really is comfy/kino as fuck. I hate using those words but they fit perfectly here. I think we have a cult classic on our hands.

I wish I wasn't such a fucking coward. I have the need to explore the dark bramble, yet everything about it freaks me out

ANYONE? PLEASE? I'M AT THE END OF THE GAME I CAN TASTE IT BUT I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUTGHGRFGRGJNHF

I'm still trying to figure out to get on the Quantum moon, buddy

So when will this be out for steam?

Me too, I haven't even dared to think about flying anywhere near there or the water planet.

Nobody knows. It's probably either 6 months or a year, judging by other games on the timed exclusive deal.