Death Stranding

Shots fired! How will incels respond?

Attached: Untitled1_0.png (1919x1079, 456K)

Jokes on you, I dont live alone. I live with my mom.

Going to cry myself to sleep, take that

Humans also aren't made for living in houses or using computers, get fucked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO FUCKING FEMOIDS AAAHHHH

Attached: 1553905178897.jpg (225x159, 17K)

Yes we are...litterally humanity has evolved to be symbiotic with technology.

Technically humans aren't made at all.

When she dies of old age, you'll be truly alone

you are the president of jack shit lmao xD

Attached: 1541756208842.jpg (869x869, 280K)

Incels aren't necessarily hermits, user.

Yes we are. Trillions of miicroscopic little machines spend years making a human.

what are we made for? hunting mammoth?

>technology has emerged as we know it within the last 60 years
>that being enough time for evolution to affect ANY species
Based retard

It's inevitable with the rise if technology. Three pillars we should be working towards to:

1. AI sexbots
2. Artificial wombs
3. Gene editing

Attached: 8968750.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

Lol shut the fuck up fag.

She's right. Incels need to give up with their lonesome self pity and rejoin the human womb collective

Nah, we'd have better fur. Running around and chasing deer to death is more like it.

>tfw you were made to shitpost

Technology has been around for tens of thousands of years.

Based

No, they more turned into a human. Like how water turns into ice when cold. Or how dirt turns into mud when wet.

No fucking shit, but your reply was to an user talking about using computers.

Human make human.

Attached: Pigeon man.png (500x544, 303K)

Fuck off lewis

Houses and computers are technology. Technology has existed for tens if thousands of years.

that doesnt necessarily mean literally "living alone". as a species, we can only exist with others. early humans were given jobs within groups, hence why we have the ability to communicate with one another

>not meant to be alone
>sells you a $200 plastic baby
Genius!

Attached: bbbb.jpg (820x1174, 173K)

I was made to hit in America.

if we didn't have to depend on other organisms to eat and reproduce, humans wouldn't know any different and wouldn't care about being alone.
So ya obviously we weren't made to live alone kojima you fucking faggot.
Gettin sick of all this gay shit goin on

I'm not human, problem solved

>tfw no friends but have extended family which respects me and we can rely on each other all the time
It's a different kind of feel

Attached: sam.jpg (648x602, 45K)

Ok. I can't dispute that.

Based and Lonepilled

How hard would be the disappointment if at some point in a few months, the release gets delayed? I have a hunch that it will be the case

>unrealistic standards and hypergamy are men's fault

Attached: DZLS2D6X4AAuggt.jpg (602x582, 59K)

Dont really see a reason for it to be delayed

You're still (You), even if your house burns, even if your computer shuts down, even if civilization itself collapses; the nature of human condition doesn't change even if technology progresses to the point we can send hairless monkeys to Jupiter V and you still need others to live

Holy fucking based
You just quelled my anger user.

"No"

Attached: 1549679947017.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I'm gonna need sauce on that please

Intelligence resigned!

No! I feel betrayed by Kojima-san.

Remember when Snake was all alone and cool?

Attached: other people just complicate my life.jpg (1080x687, 76K)

You can only run from the female for so long. You will submit and return to the collective, whether you like it or not. A woman brought you into the world, and Mother nature will be waiting for you when your slough off your mortal coil.

Attached: 1555987392351.jpg (790x790, 95K)

Re-work anything after the feedback? (More so if there is some kind of demo) We know more about the game now (more context to a still vague story, a few clips of gameplay), and somehow we still dont know anything, there is no way to be sure how much is completed. On the other hand, all this bits with a release date helps to give hype, etc to a game announced 4 years ago. I dont know, it just makes sense

Mother Dark is the only mistress I bow to so that is fine.

Im sure they will do some polishing, but other than that it seems complete.

According to the thread, with denial.

Most delays are when release dates are like Summer or just the year. I think once you set a specific day things are set in motion and too many processes get rolling to change it.

Played MGS up until 3 back in the day, never touched a Kojima game again, not for any reason in particular. I do feel the gameplay segment of the trailer (the one with the minions and shit) kind of clunky, and the gun without recoil bothers a little even if it is suposed to be some futuristic thing. Other than that, Im really hyped for this game. I dont even care that much for a "masterpiece" story, Im not even expecting it to have much sense, but the whole setting looks cool, I really want to try it out. If it manages to be entertaining with some brilliant things here and there and good music, Im sold.