Click on a random twitch stream for game i'm thinking about playing

>click on a random twitch stream for game i'm thinking about playing
>streamer gets a $200 donation
>"OH MY GOD thank you you're the biggest D of the day"
>30 seconds later someone else donates $300 and calls themself the donation king

where the fuck do these people get this money to throw at streamers and how can i get some of it?

Attached: 1559189529839.jpg (757x960, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktE_3PrJZO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go find your parent's credit card.

They chargeback afterwards.

Which streams are you watching?
>Creepy old man just donated $1,000
>Auto script says "Thanks"

Attached: I'm Out.gif (320x180, 2.71M)

someone stole my moms credit card and they spent $300 on GTAV money and another $300 on twitch donations

Joey, tell the honest truth.

>watching streamers

Attached: e9e9ba89aa6ae3514922ba7416b3058e.jpg (850x1133, 128K)

>don't watch streamers
>don't donate to them

Why do people watch streamers.

Your show sucked imouto

They literally can't.

it actually happened like a week after i bodied this loser in tf2 and made fun of him for being bad so i was actually kind of nervous it was because of me. she got a refunded so its fine

He's saying you used it for those things and just said it got stolen.

Yes they can, and they do. Its been a problem for streamers for years.

Because they can. What sort of autistic retard are you that you think everything has to have a reason?

Nah, she was shit. Train to Busan ft. Max Jenius the series was really fun overall

Attached: 1537507787992.gif (500x360, 1005K)

you need to go back tranny, kys

I don't remember that from the show. Fucking Meltrandi bitches.

Attached: 98762042341.png (171x278, 74K)

Unironically one of the funniest anime of all time, and great sci-fi at the same

Attached: 1547399463665.webm (960x720, 541K)

late stage capitalism, the accumulation of wealth has reached ridiculous proportions where there are people simply wasting money on loot boxes that could feed entire towns.

Streaming is a form of prostitution. Instead of simply whoring out sex you are whoring out friendship. As engles predicted, eventually almost everyone will become a prostitute under capitalism.

Dont worry, it will all end soon.

Attached: trash.jpg (1078x1208, 383K)

You're currently in an economic boom that has been around long enough for a generation to forget the last recession. When the global recession happens you will not see this happen.

Of course, people may still do that and charge back later, but this is at the card holder's risk of lower credit rating due to fraud.

>You're currently in an economic boom

>Twitch

Attached: le reddit.png (310x310, 25K)

What film is the screencap from?

youtube.com/watch?v=ktE_3PrJZO0
an informative video exposing the lies and slanders against the dprk

>one punch man new season
>new kabukukabukuri season
>dont even care

at least when I get around to it I'll be able to marathon. feels neutral man.

>donate $100k
>chargeback
>streamer has to pay HUGE transaction fee

>Streamers spend 90% of their time calling out the hundreds of donators and thanking them.
This is why I hate watching twitch streams, it's so fucking boring.

Attached: permanent state of despair.jpg (840x700, 368K)

Of course they can retard, what do you think the donation platform streamers use owns the banks?

i really hope they make a kabaneri game.

wait that the babies need to be stronger and healthier so they can survive their irresponsible parents during childhood, it reminds me to some people....

Dont really watch streamers but like to see vods/videos of few reacting to X just in order to analyze them and see their opinion on some matter if its interesting enough. Very few are actually entertaining (Vinny, I also like that he tries rather obscure shit) but worst crime are those that just fake their reactions like Asmongold and whatnot. Fucking worthless whores only above those giving them money

i only go on twitch to see what a game looks like on release to verify that its dog shit and that the last good game to come out was in fact skyrim

Based Vinny friend. Shame about the furries though.

Attached: JELLIES (WATCH OUT FOR THE STINGERS).jpg (994x624, 60K)

>2019
>playing videogames FOR FREE

>play game
>get invite to voice
>oh wow someone actually wants to use a mic for once
>turns out I joined into a lobby full of people in a stream
>HEY user BRO WELCOME TO THE CLUB
>WE'RE STREAMING LIVE RIGHT NOW AT TWI-
>immediately shut the whole computer off

Attached: 1534102478813.jpg (455x589, 82K)

streamer culture is aids

Show was based af. Anime before everyone was bug-eyed waifus and kawaii-desu crap.

They mooch off their parents, or... they rack up a shit-ton of credit card debit, or, in rare cases, they actually have a job.

1/3 of SDF was kawaii-desu crap though
real mean watched 0079, the show SDF wishes it was

Moe bullshit literally saves humanity and idolshit is a plot focus, Macross was all about the waifus when it wasn't interstellar warfare. It also BTFO worst girl in based roastie payback arc and you're lying to yourself if you didn't enjoy that

Attached: 1527873325671.jpg (720x540, 131K)

>Dont worry, it will all end soon.
And then the genocidal totalitarian dictatorships start.

Attached: 1535007622747.png (351x403, 236K)

Fuck poor people. Wasting money on streamers and loot boxes is a better investment than feeding people any day? Why help people who may one day become a threat to your power and wealth when you can keep it all by simply doing nothing?

>people who may one day become a threat to your power and wealth
In reality, most lottery winners end up bankrupt because poor people don't know how to manage money, which more often than not is why they remain poor.

the big secret is that most of these guys are old baby boomers with shitloads of cash from selling their private equity companies

fuck white people

>skyrim
>good game

Attached: 47ac6add-d361-429a-a673-d248abea3a5f.png (300x300, 107K)

call them niggers and watch their channel get banned

video game girl fetishes
twitch literally pays women 2000$ just to TRY and stream

false flagging shills trying to encourage other viewers to donate money by doing it themselves

all poor people come from people who breed when theyre already barely making ends meet.

If you dont have 13,000-20,000 extra a year, dont have a kid. You cant afford it.

>play game
>get invite to voice
>immediately shut the whole computer off

Attached: 1559078343358.jpg (640x640, 105K)

wow. Its so obvious. I never thought of that.

Streamers are good for watching games that interest you but aren’t worth the selling price like most horror games.

Or call them niggers and watch the capable rabid fanbase attempt to doxx you at all cost for slandering their psuedo-friend/idol.

It's ultimately better to just leave them be, user.

where's the movie?
tanya the evil came out so i just have to wait for it but where's this and fucking evangelion 4.0
HOW MUCH FUCKING LONGER?!

Question One : Are you hot?

Attached: bunny_gaze.jpg (800x683, 104K)

>having personal information connected to your online alias at all

True, but calling them niggers isn't gonna really help. That was effective a couple years ago and has enough streamers have cried enough to platforms to workaround that.

>tfw you votekick every faggot you see on mordhau with twitch in their name
>tfw saying streamers get the rope gets almost universal agreement on every server ive played on
mordhau is comfy and old school.

>fucking evangelion 4.0
Anno has made too much money off Evangelion to ever get depressed enough to churn out 4.0 for the next several years.

Attached: 32454353425.png (1280x720, 549K)

day of the rope wont be gentle with your degenerated kind

Unless they dispute the chargeback and PayPal says no to the donator. That's a very real possibility.