Why is he so cool bros?

Why is he so cool bros?

Attached: D71WfuWUIAA1ybX.jpg (921x681, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1132077664376766465
youtube.com/watch?v=Dseqx-hmDZU
pastebin.com/30Fy2tnH
vocaroo.com/i/s1DmKDWKvDTm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is the MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING fourth chaos emerald?

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1132077664376766465

Because he's the coolest.

i loled

One of my favorite things about Shadow is that he's one of the few characters in the series (next to Blaze) that can either be a 1:1 clone of Sonic when playable OR he can be unique with him if they wanted.

We've had a lot of games where Shadow is just a palette swap of Sonic, but I'm kinda hoping next time they make another attempt to flavor him a bit differently with his Chaos powers and stuff. 06 was fucking ass but I appreciated them giving him back his Chaos Boost abilities (despite being worse than in the previous game) and Chaos Spear.

Proof that Sonic has become fcuking midget little crying infant video game

What is his best song and why is it Waking Up?

This is why I miss Blaze, she still played like she was in a Sonic game but the moveset changes gave some variety.

Unfortunately, Sonic Team seems scared to ever make playable characters of the rest of the cast anymore even though the reason having other characters playable became hated was for the extreme gameplay changes they generally brought on.

DOZES IN THE DUSK!

THROW IT ALLLLL AWAAAAY!!

Sonic Team's understanding of their fans' criticism baffles me. It's like if someone shot you and you complained about it, and they assumed what you didn't like was the gun.

Leave your politics out

Attached: 1357543690498.gif (200x200, 487K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dseqx-hmDZU
>donates to charity, specifically ones that help sick children
>supports indie businesses and is anti-corporation
>shops at a store called Maria's because it makes him feel like he's doing good in the world
>loves cats and wants to run an orphanage for them

i miss David Humphrey

because sometimes there is a need to do whats needed

Cause look at him.
He's ANGRILY PISSED

Who remembers that one user that did a PERFECT impression of SA2 Shadow on vocaroo?

Attached: 1540251452426.gif (300x300, 1.84M)

Someone did? What did he say?

Man, I am not even a fan of shadow but it really upsets me that Sega can't fucking decide which route they want to go with his character. Full edgelord villain? Evil sonic recolor or main rival? misunderstood tragic boy? I know this video isn't meant to be taken too seriously but still...They have no consistency with not only him but some other characters.

Attached: scren023023324.png (1366x658, 1.11M)

Attached: ShadowSA2.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

I am a fan of Sonic and the "fanart" of it's females but that kind of dialog is pure cringe...

>Full edgelord villain
He's never really been that. He was an edgelord in his titular appearance and a villain in the Boom series (which he was incorporated into pretty last-minute) but other than that he's pretty consistently just a good guy rival to Sonic that's not entirely above working with Eggman for something.

I like misunderstood tragic boy desu.
The first step to fixing Shadow would be a voice change, something closer to Humphrey. The second would be making him playable again, because sitting on the sidelines hurts his character.
Actually, now that I think about it, this applies to most of the characters...

Attached: mmairo1 - 805100154592210944 - 3.jpg (1246x883, 94K)

Attention everyone, I have an announcement to make: Shadow the Hedgehog is a BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER. He pissed on my FUCKING wife!

Sure, but doing too pure and good things are frankly out of his character entirely, contradicting what we have seen from him so far (you know, he's not limited to SA2 only), although I can understand it's meant to be more of a joke, just like when you have edgy characters in embarassing or cute situations.

>I like misunderstood tragic boy
It's kind of funny how I am pretty much neutral at his character and my opinion about him is that sega did some real damage to his characterization with the ps2 title but then I watched the small dialogue you get from him in the lego game and I got to sympathize, I like this version of him because it makes me remember his original SA2 self. I don't mind him being edgy but sega has ignored his backstory and the importance of maria in his character for so long that at this point it's easy to forget about it and think that he's the way he is for absolutely no reason and just because it's too cool for school. It's even worse when you think that Shadow since 06 isn't being as active in searching for his origin or carrying maria's wish with him.

He was ruined after he got his own game. I don't get why they made him throw away Maria's picture like it was trash at the end? And why does he pump an SMG?

Attached: marias_death.jpg (761x755, 392K)

Attached: looks cool.png (635x477, 339K)

>I watched the small dialogue you get from him in the lego game and I got to sympathize, I like this version of him because it makes me remember his original SA2 self.
People, especially SEGA, seem to have forgotten the intention behind this character.
>"I personally pictured Shadow as a very subtle and pure character" is an actual quote from the guy who created him. He left SEGA in 2008.

Attached: 1521928920143.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

>from the guy who created him
Isn't Iizuka credited as his creator?

It was Iizuka who came up with the idea to use a dark, anti-hero figure who was similar to Sonic in shape but not in personality, but Shiro Maekawa did the rest. I consider him Shadow's actual creator, he wrote most of Shadow's arc with the exception of his own game.
pastebin.com/30Fy2tnH

I'LL SHOW YOU MY ULTIMATE POWER

BEFORE THIS IS OVER.......
I'LL SOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF CHAOS CONTROOOLLLLL

I'M THE COOLEST

Attached: D7XatdLXYAAnXux.gif (438x270, 2.9M)

Attached: nope say sayonara.jpg (1366x768, 163K)

>"I personally pictured Shadow as a very subtle and pure character"
Man, sega sure did an excellent job at completely destroying and trashing his character, huh?

>I'll show you the true power of CHAOS CONTROL

He didn't throw it in the trash, he just left it behind.

>subtle and pure
>next game he is using weapons, saying edgy things and is not even in the slighest subtle about it and let alone pure

It's clear as day that they completely abandoned his past character and brought him back doing nearly a reboot and ever since he swings back and forth in characterization terms.

kino.

vocaroo.com/i/s1DmKDWKvDTm
You mean this? This is an actual voice clip from Humphrey kek

Listen to ShtH's japanese cutscenes.

zorch

>chao departure machine