Skyrim modders; is there an ENB for SE similar to Natural Lightning and Atmospherics ENB for vanilla Skyrim?

Skyrim modders; is there an ENB for SE similar to Natural Lightning and Atmospherics ENB for vanilla Skyrim?
every ENB for SE I saw seemed like your typical over-the-top trash for likes-hunting on youtube

Attached: nla.jpg (670x376, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1089
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/846d82/natural_lighting_and_atmospherics_nla_enb_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've checkout Nexus and most was shit

Attached: nla2.png (1650x690, 2.54M)

also why are majority of ENBs so fucking bad compared to this?

Attached: nla3.png (1653x682, 2.67M)

might have better luck on reddit. Yea Forums knows lewd mods

I saw some knowledgable mod posters but they were probably european and asleep now

try out the re-engaged ENB with CoT or Vivid. It's a pretty popular enb and looks pretty good.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1089

>ENB
>for SE
good fucking luck
your best bet is just rigging a preset of your own
I use Rudy, it isn't that bad at all. But still, nothing beats NLA on LE

is your LE stable with a shitload of mods?

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/846d82/natural_lighting_and_atmospherics_nla_enb_for/

It used to be, and i mean zero crashes. Until my HDD died and i had to reinstall everything on better storage. Problem is i barely remember how i had set it up to run so smooth. Grass alone destroys my fps, but it looks so bad without it to me.

gradient's too high in this ENB but the rest is indeed similar to NLA, might be ok after some customization
thanks

something's not right about Rudy
im not sure what as I don't have education in photography but it seems like making to lighting and colors too realistic has made everything look like shit, since it's just a vidya and not actual camera footage

after playing around with it my conclusion is this:
its shit

No i definitely have those same complaints to a lesser extent, but other presets just don't do it for me, or im a retard and don't know how to set others up, since they all require specific sets of mods in special orders unique to each other
It especially looks different in SE too, but like i said, problem with SE is that you don't really have much variety.

I heard something about SE makes it pretty hard to properly customize lighting. Is this true?

No way to tweak skylighting, and very recently (like beginning of the year) did they gain the ability to mess with weathers iirc

>No way to tweak skylighting

fucking lol, back to fucking around with SE and crashes then
at least I won't have to convert Requiem to LE

Despite it all, I still prefer SE over LE since I can run it at higher framerate with grass. At least until I figure out how to set up LE properly again, then I won't ever go back.

of course mixed SE and LE here since Im fucked up on gin

Wut? Have you guys not used recent enb binaries lately? SSE enb literally has all the features of LE enb including shadows, skylighting, and water.

>lately
Not really, i haven't touched the game since February. Does this mean i can easily port presets over then if they have the same options?

then where the fuck is my NLA lookalike?