It won't feel right on PS4 or PC

It won't feel right on PS4 or PC

Attached: TSA-NMH-PS4-PC_05-25-19.jpg (1080x608, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2010/04/22/no-more-heroes-sells-more-in-hd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be Heroes' Paradise 2: Electric Boogaloo sales wise. After the lukewarm reaction to the switch release, no one who wasn't already interested is going to become interested and after the initial boost of the handful of people who wanted it and fans double dipping pick it up, it's going to fall off a cliff. I like NMH but it doesn't sell. I just want NMH3

NMH on ps3 sold more than the wii version despite being a dogshit port

If it helps fund NMH3 I'm down.
>implying Suda isn't making NMH3 right now and isn't going to announce it this E3 and the port is just to build hype and to convince people to buy a switch

>not playing it in bed
lmaoing at your life

Hell, I like suda games so I'll probably buy it again

Thanks Suda

I played the first game on 360.

Another day, another Japanese dev ignoring Xbox.

Oh good. Haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Wii, and it's nice to have one less reason to think about getting a Switch. Here's hoping Bayo 3 goes multi-plat as well when it comes out

Only in Japan, and not by much
>The PlayStation 3 version took the number seven spot with 16,000 copies sold. The Xbox 360 release is right underneath it with 15,000 units. No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise didn’t sell “gangbusters”, but it did a little better than the Wii version. At launch, way back in December 2007, the game only sold 11,700 units in its first week.
siliconera.com/2010/04/22/no-more-heroes-sells-more-in-hd/

Only for the first week. It never charted again. That's why I said initial sales boost and then drop off. You'll never get concrete numbers for HP whereas the wii version was celebrated at 500k

Those are some mindblowingly bad sales. International sales must have been an order of magnitude larger for NMH to have become an actual franchise

Yup, it's probably why the American version released almost 10 months before the Japanese version. (Hell Europe and Australia also got it before Japan.)

You're right, it'll feel even better.

meant to say that for No More Heroes 2.

NMH2 flopping with the original audience and HP flopping with the "core" audience at the time is why the series stopped there until now. and it's going to happen again

>An artsy Suda game won't feel right on Playstation
The original No More Heroes for Wii was very refreshing because it was the first and last time Nintendo screwed around with artsy, aesthetic heavy games.
It was also credited with "killing the Wii's innocence". But this too was just a wacky one-off, Nintendo never seriously explored that branding again.
By contrast, those kinds of games had become heavily associated with PS after MGS2 and still are (Death Stranding)

It won't feel right on steam
just like killer 7

That's fair, the vast, vast majority of people have their gaming PC configured as an office desk setup, and very little not conceived as a PC game (or at least as a shooter) is fun like that

what's wrong with the killer 7 port?

It didn't feel right on the Switch either. The game was boring.

>those kinds of games had become heavily associated with PS after MGS2 and still are (Death Stranding)
Sony focuses heavily on photorealism though and the artstyle of NMH and K7 are offputting to a lot of people for whatever reason.

Nothing. Well after they patched some of the textures. Some people say the kb+m makes the game too easy, but the reality is that K7 was never hard and all the characters get critical lockon as an ability.

But it was so comfy

nintendo fans are so brainwashed man

Why are you acting like NMH has any hype power?

SEETHING

This.
It won't have soul now that it won't run at 20fps 720p

>starting a console war using a Suda game that no one cares about except long term fans
Kill yourself, fuckhead.

Attached: travisbloody.jpg (620x349, 35K)

seething

One of these days you're going to choke to death sucking on so much Nintendick

Since we've gotten other Suda games on PC, would it be reasonable to expect ports of NMH1 and 2 at some point?

I was just bored. By the last level, I was rushing through so I could finally be finished with it.

Maybe not a top tier hype but NMH is probably the most popular Grasshoper title

It will if it's compafible with the PS Move tho

Wrong. Lollipop Chainsaw actually sold the most.
I wouldn't hold my breath. People have been pestering Suda about ports since TSA was announced and he's told everyone to just go dig out their wii and get used copies and play it the way they released it. He keeps saying he'll talk to Marvelous, but Momocon basically confirmed he hasn't done it yet. He's dragging his feet because he wants to work on new things.
No it won't. TSA isn't built around motion finishers or wrestling moves.

>Sony focuses heavily on photorealism though
Maybe if we exclusively consider PS4 titles in the last year, but Dreams is still happening and they basically ushered in "Artsy Walking Sims" with Journey a couple years ago
>K7 was never hard
No way dude. K7 is definitely one of the more unforgiving shooters if you make yourself play Ps2/GC hardware. Even with autoaim, many smiles take a sequence of well-placed shots you can't snap to.
The game is happy to let you fuck up and die, it's happy to put enemies where you can't see them, and the mechanic where Garcian has to revive people is way more brutal than modern games where it just rewinds to the last chokepoint you walked through (Halo was already out, you know)

You mean like most if not all vidya releases?

>Sony focuses heavily on photorealism though and the artstyle of NMH and K7 are offputting to a lot of people for whatever reason.
What are you talking about? Sony likes to experiment. It's not just a huge focus.

K7 is also pretty popular

Attached: 1556421493316.jpg (1024x575, 118K)

>Suda 51 game
I'll tell you about a release that doesn't feel right.

Attached: Sudacris.jpg (554x313, 48K)

>bring no more heroes to PC
>it's travis strikes again
I want the first game, damn it

>Maybe if we exclusively consider PS4 titles in the last year
That's exaggerated. You list MGS2 as an example and the PS2 itself was known for games like Ace Combat, Gran Turismo. PS3 had Killzone and Uncharted all of which are heavy in photorealism. I'll concede I didn't think of Dreams and Team Ico's stuff has always been stylized but they don't really match up in sales.
>K7 is definitely one of the more unforgiving shooters
Going to be honest, haven't really played it since it came out. I don't remember having as much trouble on the GC, but that could very well just have been because I was used to it at the time.
Doesn't negate my point that the overall sales of HP ened up being less than that of the Wii version
I know they experiment, see above, but those games are never great at sales either.

Why do retards make threads like this?

emulate it dude

It would unironically suck. I'm the biggest Sony guy on the planet but No More Heroes is best with the Wiimote, everything about the presentation of combat made it a lot of fun to whack a guy and watch him explode into blood and coins.
Furthermore they somehow coded jacking off as being so hard to do you have to actually jerk the remote as hard as you can. You can't just lightly flick it and have it register as a swing like in Wii Sports or Super Mario Galaxy. You have to shift positions and desperately pump the remote or you take too long and die. It's fun.
Basically the only game on the Wii I felt was aided by motion controls

MOONLIGHT SYNDROME WHEN
Chunsoft owns the game and all the Danganronpa cash cows want to play it, why aren't they doing it?

>Going to be honest, haven't really played it since it came out.
>Shitting up the thread with your awful memory
Fucking idiots like you should keep their mouth shut if they barely remember anything.

Attached: 1559168095809.png (449x470, 25K)

PChad here, is this game even good? i watched some vids and it looked like shit

Imagine being deluded to the point of thinking Paradise did near anywhere as good as the original Wii game.

Just give me the FSR remaster, Suda.

Attached: tumblr_pqy7o8VRsp1xrqxf1o1_500.gif (480x360, 2.18M)

>Want a game that's easily emulated
Why? At least ask for Shadows of the Damned or PS2 version of FSR.

Oh fuck off, zoomer, no one plays a Suda game for gameplay anyway

It still uses the Wiimote, right? So why can't be played with a PS Move?

>It still uses the Wiimote, right?
No? Go look at TSA, it's a pulled back camera and doesn't rely on motion controls outside of charging.

PS Move would allow to dual wield. Checkmate atheists

tell me why it is worse