Here's your badass nigress mandatory for all triple A western games bro

>here's your badass nigress mandatory for all triple A western games bro

Attached: bangalore.png (1327x728, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
imgur.com/a/gsdCi
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818934/
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=white helmets al qaeda
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2467605/#q2467653
youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based and equality pilled

based. I don't give a fuck one way or the other

>just noticed asian man in background

o shit i didnt even see that. i thought it was a black dude and was like "oh thats ok" but its a black woman and they arent allowed in video games

I wonder if it's possible to include black people now without sparking the whole KANGS thing.
Not saying it's warranted in OP, just as a point of discussion. Seems like the whole foced inclusion thing has done more harm than good overall.

>military game
>can’t wear a balaclava and non transparent googles

Attached: 4D12F82B-0BE6-40A1-AF4B-8CCB3F33A8FF.jpg (225x225, 7K)

US military is diverse as fuck because so many people that have nowhere else to go or no other option in life, enlist.

special operations groups are highly selective in their candidates; only the top few percentage make it through. the top percentile of women only ever overlap with average men.

Yep. It happens with women too. Medal of Honor 2 on the psx had a woman protagonist, and nobody gave a single fuck as far as I know, but today it would be all about grill's power and shit

I would rather have a black woman on my 6 operating with me than any barracks cum dumpster twink or basic bitch. Anything that can scare full grown black men away is a powerful ally.

Attached: pol btfo.jpg (750x561, 65K)

why do this?

Attached: EWE17.png (2324x1230, 3.96M)

Nothing wrong with any character of any ethnicity so long as they are not trying to subvert anything or a mouthpiece.

But you see the average black woman is stronger than 90% of white males.

My brother.
why do we love this? It looks cool but I actually don't like human features poking out if there's some already covered up. Maybe it's OCD.

Lt. Shaniqua reporting for duty

I want to colonise a cute african girl

I'm really sick of seeing a nigger because of this shit

Actually this destroys both /pol/ and the ones who say everyone needs representation.

I wont play it. Im white and I want white characters to represent me.

If they are going to put girl soldiers at least make them hot.

Attached: cod-ghosts-female-concept-art.jpg (1200x1151, 573K)

females do not have the muscle potential required to pull your wounded as to safety with your gear on
you're dead

More important things are afoot in this game plebs, Nigger issue must take the sideline now that actual non-subtle propaganda is in a modern on-going war that will reach the eyes of millions of plebs

Attached: 1559259244606.jpg (960x2160, 274K)

Why is fucking FIFA diwn there when blacks play Soccer? Is having actual black athletes in games sjw now?

But I thought that the race of people in games didn't matter and sjw were snowflakes for complain about it? Are you telling me that representation is important and you want more characters that look like you?

>the eyes of millions of plebs
Nigger, not even a 5th of the playerbase of COD even touches the campaign.
Black Ops 4 sold fine and it didn't have any campaigns.

I'm making lemonade over here private downer. I'm waiting to see mass casualties when we finally put large amounts of affirmative action boots on the ground but at least she could probably kill people.

And why do these leftist studios and hollywood keep making nigger characters when the hispanic are like 50% of the population? What the fuck.

does Yea Forums think black people don't exist? don't have jobs?
battlefield trying to rewrite history is one doing, this... you need to be autistic to get triggered

Attached: 1527797911614.jpg (700x688, 69K)

Tbh i wanna see some generic shitty ass youtube play the campaign now and attempt to ignore all the Syrian War stuff kek

I don't want ugly burgerclaps in my media altogether.

All it takes to trigger Yea Forums is one (1) black woman per video game

Attached: 1375258966634.jpg (984x629, 134K)

kek, when was CoD ever anything but AMERICA FUCK YEAH? no shit it'll be biased. The campaign has a Russian general using chemical weapons on middle easterners, and some of it is stolen and is used by terrorists in europe. obviously it's western biased, not that russians are exactly kindly and benevolent either

>raparayshuns an shiet
Plus all the whities will get angry if they aren't added.

>does Yea Forums think black people don't exist? don't have jobs?
Why do they shoehorn themselves- I mean are shoehorned into everything these days? In the cringiest ways possible too, no flaws in their characters, nothing

Are you ignoring the fact that most cartoons and movies are filled with Hispanics and Hispanic culture?

Yeah, they are that ugly.

I guess the black woman is hot to some people though.

>no flaws in their characters, nothing
Name 5 without flaws

>Nigger, not even a 5th of the playerbase of COD even touches the campaign.
Call of Duty campaigns typically have 30-40% completion rates. You realise that literal singleplayer only FPS games struggle to get past 50% completion.

>A random NPC triggers Yea Forums
>this is fine though

Attached: file.png (250x340, 169K)

Name 5 recent games, movies or series you've watched

Can you actually name them or are you just shitposting? It should be so easy since they are shoehorned into everything without any flaws

Because it’s about appeasing white women, and white women hate hispanics and asians because they steal the best white men.

But they know white men get pissy whenever they put blacks in something, so now here we are.

I hate this mosaic shit where the final image isn't comprised of a bunch of smaller images, but is merely one partly transparent image on top of a bunch of the bottom layer

because she's a real character and not a shoehorn
and Valve don't inject leftist politics into their games

What?
Racemixing is an uncommon thing, and white people are the least likely to racemix.

Attached: 1551345573610.jpg (1675x1536, 1.3M)

I feel like Hispanics are the ones that post ahit like this because no one else campares Hispanics to Asians and whites besides Hispanics

You are talking with an amerimutt, americans are incapable of not racemixing due to how much propaganda there is in their shithole of a nation.

Attached: 1559197497882.png (304x306, 7K)

We litterally know zero about this black bitch and yet you're already saying she's shoehorned in?

So random npcs should only be white then?

Cause Ms Generic Shooter Person is totally not a main character

whats with white people and forcing diversity everywhere?

dont they think that maybe people are getting tired of their severe case of negrophilia?

Fine I'll name a few:
Game of Thrones
Wolfenstein II
Avengers
Red Dead Redemption II
Anthem
Battlefield V
Stop wasting my time and look at recent games or otherwise you pleb

This triggers Yea Forums

>nerve gas
>hands uncovered

Attached: kagaminotamused.jpg (407x419, 25K)

Have dilation

>most realistic looking shooter of 2019 will be a fucking CoD title
it wasn't supposed to go down like this bros

Attached: nvg2.png (1274x710, 927K)

a fucking sheboon in the Navy SEALs is 100% a shoehorn because it is not even remotely believable
>So random npcs should only be white then?
in US Special Forces yes, you can look up the demographic makeup for yourself

>dont they think that maybe people are getting tired of their severe case of negrophilia?
I'm sick to death of this shitty thing and i'm not even white

Why does a work of fiction have to abide to real world demographics

On top of that shes a normal solider person

Attached: file.png (610x337, 369K)

I like how you COD marketeers have been repeating this
>OMG THE BEST LOOKING GAME OF THE YEAR IS A COD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN GUISE?
for four years now.

Feelsbadman

What's the problem? This is the future military force that will take on Islam, Russia and China.

Attached: 347045.jpg (1202x719, 107K)

It's just proper lighting falloff.
Halo 3 did proper lighting falloff 13 years ago.

Are they? Kid looks white but fingers are black.

It's fine to have different races of people in there desu. I don't give a fuck. The worst thing is when those SJW faggots make a fuss over it.

Because it's trying to be realistic.

RIP Burgerland.

WHITE BAD
BLACK GOOD

Repeat it until you perish whiteboi

based negroid

>US Army POGs are the same as Navy SEALs
consider suicide

But then you just repeat the opposite, how is that any better?

Is she sassy though?

Attached: sassy-black-woman.jpg (465x382, 35K)

Black look like shit. It's not my fault you look like that

PR is always being used for publicity.
Remember that "first female fighter pilot"? Didn't she get shitcanned after two weeks or something?
found it airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/

It doesn't "destroy pol". It only destroys fags who think their %0.01 of the population needs representation. Nobody gives a shit about a character's race or sex unless it's blatantly shoehorned in.

No jewish people?

>Navy Seal
>is in an airplane

What did he mean by this?

>don't have jobs?
being a drug dealer on welfare is not a job

>Game of Thrones
Never watched and I don't know any blacks in the show if any are in.
>Wolfenstein II
The black girl is ahown to be a massive fuck up and litterally needs a white man to save her even though she hates white men. She could do nothing without the white men in her group user.
>Avengers
If you're talking about litterally every black hero here they are shown to be very flawed, T'Challa couldn't save his father,was consumed by hatred and lost his nation to a child and almost died in about a week. He also lost many od his own people and sister to Thanos while also dying himself. The Wakadan army litterally could not do anything to Thanos or his peons even with their hi-tech weapons and if it wasn't for Thor more people would be dead. War Machine lost his legs and blindly followed Tony and Falcon constantly got hus shut pushed in.
>Red Dead Redemption II
You haven't played it because the only black guy lost everything vefore hoining your group
>Anthem
>Battlefield V
Haven't plated these shit games so idk

this one looks actually good at least in the cutscenes, the other ones had WOAH SHINY graphix and that was it

it didnt look realistic though. either way even if it's fine to look at, cod campaigns are always unimmersive cause you barely have any branching paths and mission objectives are shit.

Hope the stupid nigger bitch gets killed 5 minutes into the game. Either that, or the entire platoon complains about her eating all the rations and stealing shit.

I mean it could be worse. She could have an afro.

Sea AIR and Land you absolute brainlet

>implying she doesn't have one under the helmet

t.shill

>cute african girl
No such thing.

Attached: average black woman.jpg (900x602, 165K)

t.soicuck

>chuds fear this

Attached: 1559240756458.jpg (1200x841, 315K)

>MARPAT Desert worn by marines
>"SEALS"

at this point if you still buy any game with black female main characters you should just cut your balls off

t.soiboy

Why the fuck does everything have to be about muhhhhh strong woymn now?

That girl on the front left is cute as shit

it's AOR1 that SEALs use
I will forgive you for getting them mixed up though, the Navy aped MARPAT

>most diverse
>everyone looks the same

The first female carrier based pilot only got the job because of feminism and she died nearly killing her male co-pilot in the process.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen

>Real character

Barely does anything other than follow Gordon around. She's more flawless than the flawless black characters Yea Forums likes to hate

Less than 2% of Americans marry outside their race, I would look to Sweden for your memes, friend

>about
She's just a random fucking NPC about MODERN WARFARE there are women in the army now user even if they are useless

because psychologically it creates resentment towards men. even among men, who become soi bois, feminists, """allies""" and trannies etc in an effort to distance themselves from masculinity.

it's just another jewish trick

>le peace sign on helmet

t.soiboicuck

The only people who think like this are extreme faggots like Anita and OAG

>le posting in Yea Forums

That is possible.

black people play games too and they need positive rolemodels (they already have enough negative ones)

Attached: 860a492010SwpAM.jpg (991x690, 174K)

t.basedboyjewishcuck

>main demographic is white males
>panders to the exact opposite even tho they will never buy it

Why do corporations do this?

>using videogame characters as role models

>eyeshadow on the battlefield
>eyeshadow on melanin enriched skin.

I'm not black

no amount of whites creating positive role models for them is going to undo thug culture and criminal worship
that shit has to change from within

MK11 dis this and it's the 2nd best selling game of 2019. COD WW2 and BF1 did this by having blacks and both sold a shitton. Pokemon Sun and Moon let you play as a darkie and Pokemon Black and White has a black female gym leader and they're some of the best selling Pokemon games ever.

Maybe so but you're still a nigger

Wouldn't positive role modes facilitate change from within?

Except DigitalFoundry already said they're very impressed by the new tech in use

it hasn't after how many fucking tries

you mean front center right

Oh wow, that changes everything.

I dunno maybe it does, all the nerdy gamer blacks Ive encountered were pretty chill

Thats not blacks buying Mk tho
thats normie whites that got brought into the hype from all of the talk about how retarded shoehorning blacks are and controversy surrounding the woman.
bf1 sold a lot because of its setting being refreshing not black people, my guy
Pokemon always sell buckets so i dunno where your going with that

How many tries?

>Diverse games dont' sell!!!11!
>Two of the most popular shooters of the past few years Fortnite, Overwatch, and Rainbow Six: Siege all feature diverse casts

I don't give a shit about diversity but suggesting a few minorities is going to take a game is fucking retarded

Attached: 1388728973453.gif (320x240, 273K)

millions

cool thanks senpai. i dont really care but i guess i was getting bored of seeing 4 white guys everytime anyways

The biggest one, Black panter, just came out 2 years ago. How can you be 100% sure it won't have an impact on young people?

So are yoy actually telling me that white people will by games anyway and don't actually care about political bullshit?

>jews
>fighting for anything besides a shekel

based and /thread

add three with apex memelends

suggesting any of those games are popular for the sole reason that you can play as a black person is retarded

Name 1 (one) that wasn't the NRA forcing gun control ib California on black neighborhoods.

Dare I say, /ourguy/?

because it just fueled the WE WUZ KANGZ silliness and not real change

How do people post shit like this and not realize they are just as sensitive as the people they hate, you faggots are dumb as shit

Uh yeah? Normies are retarded user, don't know how you didn't figure that out

How many that could have influence people growing up in 1990-2005?

He's not saying they're popular for that reason he's saying the game won't tank for that reason.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
rent free, reddit.

>>tripped the word filter like a dumb faggotnigger
I win. You lose the game.

It just came out, social change doesn't happen over night.

Do you know who the FUCK you are speaking to?
Don't fuck with me, man.
Shut up.

>this destroys /pol/
doesnt care about this stupid nigger or what he thinks

So then litterally what is the issue if they're gonna by the games that apparently don't pander to them?
I didn't know there was a word filter I feel sad now

Come home white man.

Attached: 002d2ce0a2f676bcdf284fc1a0bddf4cda13d674a923868769cd74e6cad7e858.jpg (576x768, 46K)

well, no shit anyone who think this is going to bomb is retarded
I'm still going to buy it cause no one really fucking cares, but this is a thread designed to talk about it so were talking about it

He never said anything about playing as a black person

Attached: 1546986777856.jpg (594x786, 122K)

huh?

Except apex is dead though, which is bad for this argument.
Define diverse, a few token minorities here or there is one thing. Making a big deal out of minority issues or whatever the fuck in shootgun bangbang the videogame serious is something else entirely.

Niggers are lower than monkeys and the sooner their entire race is wiped out the better.

Attached: 1418193488594.jpg (683x743, 94K)

Yes, Military is truly a bunch of welfare queens. They literally produce negative value and our taxes pay for that.

Although, the weapons are cool.

Attached: 1556430793714.png (500x805, 392K)

Exactly, shut the fuck up, boy, before you force me to shut you up.

NIGGER

user why are you taking this discussion so sers ffs
Its just Yea Forums
were in a thread discussing a video game pandering to a group that won't buy it and how stupid/funny that is
Were just talking about it
Chill the fuck out dude

what?

Never forget e3 2017 and the fucking tantrum you faggots threw

Attached: 1528198976556.png (1000x1050, 879K)

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER

E3 2017 was shit.

I'm sorry user I'm just stressed from work is all

>2017 was 5 years ago
Where does the time go, bros.

it's a video game you dumb nigger, the 3D model of a black woman isn't going to hurt you, the only thing that will is all the people making fun of you for sperging out. If the character does shit like the Jax ending in MK11 then sure you can sperg out a little but jesus christ if this is how you act just seeing a black girl in a video game you should probably just end your life now

>implying
pol isn't just one guy with one opinion. By and large, I'd say pol is more "race realist" than straight up racist.

Attached: 1559071602716.jpg (700x366, 71K)

look harder then.

>pol is more "race realist" than straight up racist.
Most /pol/tards are probably storm fags and wouldn't pass up a chance to complain about blacks and only blacks for years on end.

Nothing wrong with the black folks in rdr2, but it is super gay when Arthur says some shit about stupid white people

Burden of proof is on you, nigger.

>/pol/tards
>storm fags
RENT
FREE

Attached: 1553719095343.jpg (608x82, 21K)

lol, race realist is just another word fro racist but they just try and justify it

Is this bait, the only reason siege is still a thing is because it was free

Prove me wrong user

Is she wearing makeup?

nobody likes niggers, shocker

Thats a fucking woman?
Is it really?

what is the point of this? Yea Forums and /pol/ are awful boards.

>Most diverse
>all nogs
Cunt's fucked

redditors obsessed with /pol/

here faggot.
imgur.com/a/gsdCi

>try and justify it
>try
It's justified. Dumb nigger

How new are you?

Average IQ variation between races is irrefutable. So is average bone density, muscle mass, etc. We're not the same.

yikes

>she is a playable character
>in which case you won't see her
>or she is a invincible sidekick
>in which case she may only be around for half the missions at most
literally who gives a shit, it just going to be another SAS wankfest anyway, despite the american and soviet campaign always being better in worthwhile CoD games anyway.

Blacked and basedballed

Yep.

some of those REALLY don't help you
and I think the girl in OP is cute

Most of those are mixed and the ones that aren't are ugly.

WTF. you consider this attractive??

That Is a woman?.

>imgur.com/a/gsdCi
>all of them aren't 100% black
Lol

Nobody gives a shit about black people when it makes sense like gta sa
but when you just throw a black woman front and center on a special op team
or market a fucking world war 1 game around extremely small who gives a shit black forces that didn't matter just so you can throw one ona cover

Everyone knows, and its fucking irritating

Are those supposed to be THE White Helmets from Syria? The ones shown time and time again in candid photos and videos on liveleak to commit their own atrocities and stage photo ops rather than actually help their people?

woah, cool it with the antisemitism bro

Attached: m3.jpg (493x571, 73K)

seethe harder faggots, them some cuties

Attached: 155246021488.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

>Seems like the whole foced inclusion thing has done more harm than good overall.

It has.
Most people, no matter the nationality, creed, or race all hate being told what to do or think. Any in an attempt to include diversity, all it has done is create more polar opposites.

I'll use a non-vidya example. In Avengers Endgame, there's a scene where all the male heroes suddenly stop being involved and every girl hero is working together and does their job better. It even includes a zoom out of all the female heroines standing like they would for a poster.
Half the theater groaned, and half the theater cheered like rabid monkeys. I mean that. They just screamed, not even words.

Same general principle happens with token minorities, reel grrl pwr, or political mouthpieces. It just enforces one side while driving the other away, widening the gap between those that are proposing to be inclusive to everyone.
Morgan Freeman had it right: "How to fix the subject of race? Stop talking about it." Letting people climate to other ideas always works far better and creates far less subversion and bad blood than declaring one side is right and everyone must conform.
That's how riots, revolutions, rebellions, and revolts start.

Attached: 1305739845808.jpg (480x546, 131K)

I honestly thought that was a guy.

just what the military propaganda campaign needed, women and p o c's!

fuck the troops

there still exist attractive pure africans. pic related are pure africans.

what, did you think white slave owners would fuck gorrila looking people?

Attached: Photo_-Pixabay.jpg (960x640, 167K)

they're ugly.
keep seething

reeeeeeeee black women reeeeeeee

You’re just gay

None of those are good looking.

>imagine trying this hard
yikes

>public domain nigger picture with no way to source
I think not

but they're not attractive.

Nobody gives a shit even when it doesn't make sense because video games aren't real life.

you can have them m8

Attached: abswe.jpg (598x448, 111K)

Ironically those still look like Confederate uniforms to this day.

>white phosphor superiority on display
Nice.

this, i only really oppose stuff like this when its used in a obnoxious manner to insult whites.

Since theirs a shitstorm everytime

yes people do give a shit?

If this is what we're gonna discriminate on, it feels like an argument for Jewish supremacy.

now you're just projecting. maybe work up to the idea that not everybody thinks niggers are attractive.
see lmao

She's wearing lipstick and eyeliner.

thank you
Enjoy your pasty trailer park trash that drop down to their knees to any brown man that gives them a compliment

they're cute faggots

Jew IQ is overstated, just like chinks

>Clearly 10/10 girls are posted
>"um i don't like them cause reasons"
I get Yea Forums are a bunch of losers that get way to mad when they get told off but yeesh you faggots need to chill out and learn to take the L sometimes

Black pussy looks like horse pussy, I guess that's fine if you're a fucking monkey but for most people it's a no go.

why you getting triggered bro? said you could have them

Attached: uggg.png (512x512, 5K)

Nice strawman tranny.
No one complained about characters like Griggs or Foley because they weren't shoehorned in and worked organically with the story, people are complaining about shitty forced diversity.

Tell yourself whatever you like untermensch.

Why is she wearing eyeshadow to a combat zone?

lol no.
Have sex.

>a woman doing anything useful
>/pol/ chimps out

as expected

I accept, why are you getting triggered Im just stating facts user
yikes

nigger

No person is more sensitive and full of tears than a white male on the internet.

She's wearing lipstick and eyeliner

who cares, Price is back lmao

didn't stop huwhites in america from
getting down on it

>yikes
I agree

Pvt. First Class El Goblinino

Attached: 3468045.jpg (217x187, 5K)

hey dont talk shit about Token, you will hurt her feelings

Attached: 1535387416701.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Blacks are the bottom feeders of the genetic lottery, if they're mixed they're mostly native or spic.

>Yea Forums meltdowns

Attached: DNhYndtV4AAu3MQ.jpg (300x300, 16K)

only on Yea Forums

Ashkenazi Jews do have a higher average IQ than whites - that's absolutely true. They also get Tay-Sachs and have a dangerously low gene pool. Race realism doesn't argue for supremacy, it just acknowledges scientific facts that most people call "stereotypes". Also, IQ differentiation, for example, is no reason to hate an entire race. Still best to judge every nigger on a case-by case basis, in my opinion.

Attached: 1490130679067.jpg (654x539, 87K)

>Still best to judge every nigger on a case-by case basis
This. Sub 80 IQ? Never relax.

not so given whites fucked enough of them to create entire ethnicities

I mean you're wrong. Very wrong. Less than 5% of the population is mixed race.

it's 13% in america

Is that how spics were made?

That's how many niggers there are you tard. Maybe make a notepad of troll facts since you can't seem to keep up

Spics were native rapebabies. THere's two types of them, the beans, and the refried beans. No you can't get mad at me for that one, my racemixing cuck friend told me that one. Funny how they can be blatantly racist but also leftists.

>murican glowing niggers helping Al Qaeda
>diversity means all shades of brown
>nobody cares about nigger cop shooting because he can't hit the target
>also muh vagina
Pretty realistic game.

>"Time to ghost some dune coons."
What did she mean by this?

the mestizo? yes.
the point is, there is a fuckton of mixed people and most african americans have some euro dna

The logic of conquering racism through putting black people in movies and tv shows is deployed by neoliberals to maintain power and suppress the genuinely revolutionary impulses within black people to resist their unjustified exploitation. It simultaneously creates the impression that capital is "woke," spurring this place and other right leaning spaces to double down on their paranoia while being registered as a "win" by rich left kids who spend their time canceling people for cheap dopamine. I promise you, this shit does nothing for black people and it's only there to make everyone feel like society can be changed by small scale adjustments in our affectivity.

>most african americans have some euro dna
this is false, unless you actually believe sites like ancestry that were caught doctoring white people's dna tests if they thought they were republican.

God created us to eventually take over America and usher in a new era of world peace. it is our destiny.

Militaries don't give a fuck about you. You're a body they throw into the grinder for $18k a year. Your equipment is more valuable than you. You're there to work that equipment. A woman with a gun is still a woman with a gun and still a target. A group of women with a gun can hold a choke point whilst some [insert whatever 6th or 7th gen aircraft is operating] bombs [insert foe].

it's all so tiresome

>government is completely controlled by cartels
>peace
hahah... ha

Attached: 15568754678.gif (250x190, 1.03M)

Um. Sweety. Please education yourself. Thanks, honeybun.

Attached: norway lmao.png (641x778, 43K)

>These studies found that on average, African Americans have 73.2–82.1%West African, 16.7%–24%European, and 0.8–1.2%Native American genetic ancestry, with large variation between individuals.

Attached: Individual_ancestry_estimates_for_128_African_Americans.png (1280x431, 365K)

Yeah cool. Link me the study, unless it's ancestry or 23andme, in which case you can fuck off.

Good post user, you got it exactly right.

Clearly you've never met an Australian abo.

Abos aren't even human, they don't even register for me.

>Louis Côté, who worked with CAPC to collect DNA samples, became suspicious of the results coming out of the lab and took the matter into his own hands. He bought three kits for the company and returned two of them with cheek swab samples from his own mouth and one with a cheek swab sample from his girlfriend's dog Snoopy.
>Côté was shocked by the results when they returned. According to Viaguard Accu-Metrics both he and Snoopy had 20 percent Indigenous ancestry. The detailed analysis claimed 12 percent came from the Abenaki tribe and 8 percent from the Mohawk people.

>NBC Chicago undertook a similar undercover research project, it sent in a DNA from a Labrador Retriever named Bailey. The DNA testing company did not detect the sample was K9 and sent back results suggesting Bailey would be suitable for a career in basketball.

People also got positive result for African ancestry by sending samples from monkeys and even fruits.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818934/

I can't believe they got away with this shit.

Attached: 1556061566545.jpg (413x395, 25K)

Nice try, /pol/fag. But you guys already showed your hand. You just want all white games.

Fair enough;

Every asian guy I've met in the military is unironically based. Great dudes.

>People also got positive result for African ancestry by sending samples from monkeys
it's like pottery

Prove any of these characters are "forced".

>We could have had a renaissance of qt black girls
>they all look like apes

Why.

Based nigga is BASED

>very large variation among individuals
>365 African Americans from throughout the United States, and 400 individuals of European ancestry
Sounds like a shit study to me

Yeah. Poor guy watches way too much tv and thinks america is the land of the BMWF. Hollywood fetishes ain't representative of america

>People also got positive result for African ancestry by sending samples from monkeys and even fruits.
>and even fruits
What kinds of fruit?

whites are literally niggers to us east Asians. we aremore intelligent than them. their only rebuttal is >muh dick or >muh insect people. i am so glad that the west is crumbling.

bananas

Attached: pepesa.png (745x1200, 51K)

>There is a great deal of variation among the ancestry plots of the 365 self-identified African Americans in the study, ranging from an estimate of over 99% West African ancestry to an estimate of less than 1% West African ancestry
They were literally testing white people for african DNA

What are the odds she has a buzz cut or an afro? 100%? 200%?

On her pussy or her head?

Yes, the military, renowned for their abstract and whacky hairstyles.

It's only true for Japan and SK, the rest of the asian world is an absolute fucking shit whole

Aren't women allowed hair? For reasons?

I am gonna copy that post thank you sir

>only rebuttal
better hand over that computer and probably everything else you use, chink

Attached: hac.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

They're allowed slightly longer hair, but no where near what you see in any vidya.

>anyone brown skinned or not male exists
>"REEEE FORCED DIVERSITY IN MY GAEM"
Why are you always whining? Do you only want games to have one (1) kind of person, or else it triggers your /pol/-induced paranoia about being subverted and genocided? That's fucking boring and betrays a sensitive, snowflake mindset.

>Using this approach, we found that several genomic regions of autosomal chromosomes 5, 6, and 11 could be considered outliers from the genome-wide distribution of ancestry, although these differences were not significant after correction for multiple tests
So they kept running the numbers until they conformed to their bias. Nothing like lefty scientists.

They are, but he asked whether she'll have a buzz cut or an afro. The military will give her a buzz cut. If she was an officer, there might be allowances made as long as it was still short. Long hair is just bad. So are beards for that matter for men. Which is why that lad who said he worships Thor was allowed to have a beard.

First answer his question tranny

Unironically agree. Europeans colonized the entire world, and now they are the ones getting colonized. Poetic justice, really.

Attached: 1556429753666.png (192x191, 26K)

I didn't care about race and whatnot until it became obnoxious, blatant, in-your-face propaganda pushed only to score some virtual brownie points with fellow liberals, and wouldn't shut up about how progressive and tolerant and blah-blah-blah they are.

yep :)

The fallacy of the post, is that it creates a false equivalence between very obvious female empowerment messaging in Avenger, and video game characters that just happen to be a woman or non-white race.

He's taking one bad example, and using it to generalize all forms of diversity. Which, not surprisingly, is the same thing bigots do.

I can't answer why 30 different companies decided their game needed a black character. There is no all-encompassing answer.

Why do we need brown people in video games?

Why the incursion of brown characters in western video games are always a political statement?

Why do we need diversity?

So you don't play games tranny subhuman.

> obnoxious, blatant, in-your-face propaganda pushed only to score some virtual brownie points with fellow liberals, and wouldn't shut up about how progressive and tolerant and blah-blah-blah they are.
When and where has this happened? Please explain with specific examples

Why does anyone "need" anything in video games but the bare minimum? They're for fun and storytelling.
Have you lost sight of reality?

What you described sounds like /pol/ to me.

Probably the same reason blacks are getting awards for being able to write stories now. Soon they'll start getting awards for paintings, like this one here

Then why does gaming needs racial and sexual diversity?

Is there a demographic of people who play video games less than black females?

Attached: 15565745890976.jpg (640x220, 99K)

Right, so you can't do it. You can't explain how they're forced.

>believing Russian propaganda
Lmao, kys

Answer the question: Why does gaming "need" anything at all?
Why do you only apply this system of "needs basis only" to some things? What's really going on, and why are you triggered?

time to defund the military

>is the same thing bigots do.
And you just invalidated your whole post, good job retardio

Eskimos

>everything I don't like is /pol/

Imagine getting mad because a black lady is in your game for one scene.

Huh? How does being awarded for painting and storytelling equate to video game characters?

It's not about niggers, it's about mentally ill wh*toid drones trying to score social points between each other

Are videos and photos also russian propaganda?

I asked you the question first, subhuman

>What you saw wasn't real
It made national news you cunt, only it cut the parts where everybody was fine and had coffee and donuts afterward.

Siege started with almost all whites. Diversity only started when ubisoft realized they could milk the game with dlc.

>N-No I asked you first! S-Subhuman-chan!!
Middle school-level deflection.

Cool strawman cunt but everyone can see what you're trying to do

>niggers whose ego got inflated by guilt-tripped white people are shocked that beyond liberals nobody likes them

lmao

Yikes, show me that proof. Brainlets.

Did the numbers tank because diversity like some anons want to claim, or?

>spics
>peace

Attached: 2.webm (1920x816, 1.91M)

It doesn't. That doesn't mean the developers can't put it in if they want to.

>strawman
When Exists

Why do we need brown people in video games?

Get a thicker skin, faggo. I know the B-word triggers you.(For some reason a lot of you are sensitive about the word) But what I said is the truth regardless of your hurt feelings. What else would you call someone who uses minority examples in order to prejudge?

>still defending Assad and Russia
Oof, imagine being as retarded as these fags

Why do we anything but the bare minimum of mechanics in video games?

You cant be this retarded, when you have seen a nigger actually doing outstanding things without quotas or a kike pulling the strings?

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=white helmets al qaeda

No, just specifically those you described. If that's not you, then I don't know why you're taking it so personally.

Fact is, there are people who really don't give a shit about the artform, and only complain because characters aren't white.

Why do we need white people in video games?

Keep embarrassing yourself clown. No one takes your seriously anymore

>all results show how it's propaganda and you're a brainlet for believing it
Oof, kys. Have fun defending Assad, i guess.

You already got proven wrong

To develop them or you only play jap shit?

Nope. Keep defending syria and Russia. Npc

Why the shit did we not get this?

IMAGINE

LMAO IMAGINE YOUR LIFE IS SO PATHETIC THAT GAMEPLAYING STOPPED BEING ABOUT SUSPENSION OF REALITY AND STARTED BEING ABOUT SELF INSERTION

YOU DONE DID IT, YOU PLAYED TOO MANY VIDYA GAMES KID, NOW YOU'VE SPENT YOUR WHOLE LIFE TRYING TO ESCAPE THE REAL WORLD

>a cawwaduty game being important on Yea Forums

HANG YOURSELF NIGGER NEWFAG

It's not a racial trait to develop a videogame. Like you said, japs do it better, anyway.

>no reading comprehension
You played yourself

Come on kike don't be so transparent and least try to be a pro Russia kike or something

I'm not sure what you mean. For one, some of the characters in the collage are doing rather mundane things like playing sports. And there are real life examples of blacks excelling at sports.

And for two, are you suggesting that fiction should reflect reality? Are people in video games limited to their roles in life? Because if that's the case, I'm a little bit confused by how any characters managed to colonize space, or shoot fireballs out of their hands.

Anything you say is worthless, drone

IN games, not working on games

it's quite sad desu. they already dont have much to feel proud about themselves and now this will hurt them in the long way.

That's concept art from COD Ghosts, not MW.

Well, the truth isn't contingent on how I'm perceived. It's easier to word police me, than actually counter my argument.

There have been games about self insertion for a long fucking time. And representation isn't the same as self insertion anyways.

>I-it has a different meaning
I know jewusa has a shit education system but come on

>you badmouthing white helmets makes me pro Russia
Lmao kys
>n-no u
great response, NPC

But this whole thread is just white guys being shocked that not everybody is triggered by dark skin like themselves and complaining about it.
I don't see any nigger complaining, just cac.

>Still can't tell what i meant
Oof kys

shiiiiiiiieeet

Attached: gaming nig female.jpg (480x521, 47K)

>white helmets standing alongside al qaeda troops and waving al qadea flag
>white helmets removing bodies right after people were executed by al qaeda terrorists
>white helmets with weapons in hands alongside al qaeda troops
>everything documented in photo and video alike
>i-i-it's all Russian p-p-p-propaganda!

I know what i say faggot, learn to read between the lines

Why would you want to include niggers? They are subhumans and leech off of superior races. If it wasn't for the white man they would have gone extinct.

>damage control
Illiteracy in the modern age is sad.

Give me ONE good reason to care about a black girl in a video game.

ONE SUBJECTIVE REASON

race does matter

maybe instead of bitching about video games we should just segregate, that's better for everyone

black people can makes games with black people and white people can make games with white people

>b-but whitey

cope harder, chimp

The only plausible is the nigger in sports but the other fuckin kek

No, you don't, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a retarded post.
>I was being retarded on purpose! Read between the lines!!!

its funny how racist these devs are, like taking the most stereotypical blaxploitation shit ever for their inspirations

Most of the black people being put in games are being put there by white people so I don't get your point.

KAWAII!!!

lel suck a dick women

>not posting those pics and videos, because you know they were debunked
>syria is great, I love Russia and Assad
Lmao, kys

There are plenty of subjective reasons, just no good ones.

they really did nail that filter, shit is uncanny

still not buying it tho

there are other studies that confirm the same thing.
retard.

Your subjective and biased opinion isn't the truth my nigga.

>black people can makes games with black people
lmao, they wont. they will bitch that gaming is too "white" and demand representation. oh wiat, they alreading are doing that.

fucking kek, amerikikes really need to be spoon feeding about everything

more than half look like tranny black people
ahhaha
also like most women in the military and police THEY ARE MIDGETS

>black people can make games

Attached: 1553697956788.jpg (500x508, 37K)

>A group of women with a gun can hold a choke point

Attached: 1559219406944.jpg (500x667, 47K)

>wh*toids
>calling anyone else chimps

Attached: CbGtWI8W4AAWab4.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

>not posting those pics
>ignoring link to hundreds of those pics

Want her to pin me down, and force me to inpregnate her

Based.

You don't have to be a Nazi to know that women are stupid and lazy, and that niggers are stupid and lazy.

meant to

>i said nigger that'll fool'em!
>diversity is our strength!

I know it might sound insane, but maybe /pol/ has sound reason in some topics, like with what was said.

The only retard here is you monolingual amerikike, i know you you are so slow that you cant play with the language and you desperately hug the grammar rules.

remember when we used to display you in animal enclosures? those were the days

Attached: neger.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

>((whites))
>Self hating post modern cunts

They just haven't fixed anything some core issues with the game and people are underwhelmed at the new content since Ubisoft is now too afraid of power creep ever since year 3.

>take on Islam
What is this even supposed to mean? We're still at war in Afghanistan after over 17 years and still going. Clearly what we've been doing for all those past years is working

>thinking that means they can fly planes
we got a special fucking kind of dumbass over here boys

That's the basis of one of my favorite scenes in Bel-Air

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE

>can't dispute actual images from the modern age
>have to use century-old textbook
Triggered

Attached: 1557779708437.jpg (750x814, 109K)

Yeah, sure. See you in the next weeb thread, where you will be complaining about SJWs taking away "unrealistic" boobs.

Not even a black man find that kind of black woman attractive.

the blacks are finished. they will never recover. it's hilarious.

have they any combat/??? nope
go fuck yourself

I'll be over here waiting for a counterargument. You keep searching, my friend.

t. dying race that's below replacement level

Attached: special-notice-to-all-jews-adl-1937-rabbis-war-germany-nazi-goyim.jpg (800x1024, 198K)

Damn, Blacks progressed that much in such a short time. Pretty amazing, desu.

naw dog, I just wanted to jump in real quick to let you know how dumb you look. if that other nigga wants to debate you he can lol

>stormfag propaganda

Im not complaining, just describing the reality. I know is a pill hard to swallow to subhumans post modernists like you. Almost can see your diploma in social "science" shit, kek.

halo didnt do any gender race politics

This is fake.

How fucking insecure can you be lmao. We’ll maybe get to play a section with her (30 minutes / 6 hour experience). Ffs man there was an aryan princess in the cover of bf5 but that was k right.

I doubt any of them could run 3 miles in under 18 mins. Isnt that that standard for military pfts?

Attached: 1550540968946.png (387x720, 528K)

of course jews would say that

women have lowered standards

I dunno, you can't see too much with that helmet, but she looks pretty good to me. Don't mind more hot black chicks in games.

Attached: 1542841324496.jpg (1600x900, 235K)

I like playing as ladies in military games. They pant while running, grunt while jumping and moan while dying.

Activision's inclusiveness in Modern Welfare will win over the progressive crowd for sure.

Well if you agree with him, then you can form an argument just as well, right?

Actually she was very nice.

You want the names and addresses of a CTU's personnel? It's all public information, bro

can't wait for the tranny and faggot marines......like in real life!

all the sudden Yea Forums cares about the state of cawwadooties

newfags please see yourself to the door

>marines aren't gay
Cope

You're not describing reality though. You're describing fiction. But you're trying to apply reality's rules to it.
So let me see if I understand this correctly: A black female driver is implausible by your standards. Granted, she's riding on a highly advanced device. But then again, it's the future, and what is advanced today, is commonplace to them. So she's really just driving the future's equivalent of a car. And you find it impossible to wrap your mind around that?

Attached: bgae2.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

if you are upset about that image you should just kill yourself you dumb faggot.

>be nigga
>have good boys rolemodels in real life like...
>better find good rolemodels in fantasy

marines are only slightly gay

they don't do the tranny thing though

>case by case
this is what soiboys and other niggers dont get about race realism, just because I acknowledge that the average nigger is functionality braindead doesn't mean I think there aren't retarded whites or genius blacks. I evaluate each one based on my personal experiences with them, I'm more surprised when I find a really smart basketball american, but I don't deny they exist. This is the truth everyone knows in their subconscious but are afraid to speak, and everyone does this in their own way.

Fortnite never talked about woke shit.

>Being mad about someone being mad
whew

>all those snow nigger countries with almost zero accomplishments
Kek, master race indeed.

Who is the best written "forced diversity" character in recent history, if any?

c o p e

You

kek we had dumb cunts follow our patrols around too, we called them FETs, female engagement teams. Funny to watch them absolutely get slaughtered by a casual patrol, not so funny when you're carrying their packs 10 clicks so they can talk to some afghan cunt that's literally mindless because theyve never left their house much left their village. "engaging with local females" was such a farce it's hilarious, and anyone who worked with them could tell you that. We had a company commander tell one group my second deployment that if they weren't sucking dick or cooking breakfast they need to get the fuck out of our AO. It was glorious. The modern military is absolutely cucked beyond belief though.

>found the neverserved
their hair can be as long as they want as long as they can still put it in a dumb fuck bun. I've seen bitches with hair down to their ass crack, meanwhile I was fucked paying 10 burgers every weekend for a shitty haircut so I wouldn't get screamed at for being unprofessional for having a 1 instead of a 0 on the sides in a job that is just legalized murder. honk

>reads like obvious b8
>only truly international people
>stupid goyim nations
>dumb Goyim will fight while we profit
Are /pol/tards really dumb enough to believe it?
I most likely know the answer already.

that's a perfect score on the marine pft, for men. women it's substantially longer. also men have to do 23 pull ups for a perfect score, women have to do 7. based equality

who fuckin cares if the game is good which it needs to be then none of the political things will matter. This is COD's last chance. Are they TRULY going back to the cod4, mw2, waw days? Because that was the peak of the franchise whether zoomers believe it or not

>She is only a driver
HAHAHAHAHA you are fucking pathetic

Yes, she's only a driver.

>taking the most stereotypical blaxploitation shit ever for their inspirations
>All 4 games are set in the 60's
>Literally 99.9% of all black chicks had that style during those times

Fucking stop existing you incel faggot.

>be basketball american
>game developers only put ugly basketball women in games

gay

Attached: 1554453080746.jpg (576x432, 25K)

>All 4 games are set in the 60's
>BG&E2
Not that I disagree with the general premise, but I'm pretty sure that one isn't true

>Things that didn't happen

Really gave it away with your faggy edgy "Funny to watch them absolutely get slaughtered."
Quit larping on the internet faggot.

>BG&E2
Oops, totally blanked on that one.

Because it's focusing on blacks instead of whites. Didn't you know that whites are the most evil, vile race on this planet that are the main and only cause of everything? Didn't you know that no other race has caused the atrocities whites caused?

>US special forces
>any niggers

Really though, special forces (all 7k+ of them) are like 97% white or something, and the few that aren't are spics, asians, or native americans. There is at least one black navy seal that I know of.

by "slaughtered" I mean, they were so woefully out of shape, they literally couldn't walk a 5k with NO gear other than their personal combat load, a leisurely 45lbs or so. but you wouldn't know that, because you're a neverserved discord tranny

sums up nu Yea Forums perfectly
Yea Forums and /pol/ are cesspools but Yea Forums is reddit 2.0 with an equal amount of actual faggots and trannies

You're right for pointing that out. But even so, her style isn't blacksploitation at all. She just has long hair. Long, natural hair equals blacksploitation to people who obviously never interacted with black people before. They think black people's hair is naturally straight, and the afro is some kind of statement.

>false flagging this hard
If your not im sorry, im black too and don't give too shits unless it's shoehorned in, and seeing a random grunt in one scene be a black lady isn't shit compared to some of the shit out there.

everyone thinks like this, it's psychological manipulation. it works.

none of those games have authenticity as a selling point

because they made the villain cooler and easier to sympathize with, and the villain was 100% BLM kang affirmative-action retarded

Imagine being taken hostage in some foreign country and these low IQ cunts come busting in through the skylight

white bois are truly pathetic

Race realist? Holy fuck you cucks are hilarious sometimes.

>we brought back price guys
>but we have a different voice actor
Gay

Attached: burn them all.jpg (970x990, 99K)

It's interesting that you would claim that Yea Forums is more influenced by reddit, than one of the onsite boards like /pol/. When there's probably much larger crossboard posting than offsite interference.
In other words: it's more likely that someone visits both /pol/ and Yea Forums, than it is that the visit reddit and Yea Forums.

And in anycase, /pol/ probably has more reddit traffic than any other board. /r/thedonald has pretty much made Yea Forums its base.

Wow, dumb bitch wasted a perfectly good jet

It's more likely that they have clerical, and communication jobs. Bureaucratic stuff. Which black women are surprisingly good at.

west point fags are mostly brass, afaik

I don't see anything SJW about FIFA having a black guy on the cover and Crackdown has had a black guy on the cover of the first game well over a decade ago.

Attached: crackdown cover.png (640x901, 948K)

>my mind revolves around pole

yea cause youre a faggot

Attached: you.png (227x222, 6K)

>Which black women are surprisingly good at.

nigger have you ever even been to the DMV

Attached: 1558925198021.gif (450x402, 839K)

if you're smart enough to be a west point grad, your ASVAB is pretty much good enough for any job except the highest ones like cryptolinguist. but yeah no females arent the ones leading combat units, to date not a single female has succeeded in completing even the marines infantry officer course. the ones that passed ranger school were forced though, and received many more tries than most males do, not to mention being pushed through events they would have been failed or dropped for if they were male

Stop being reasonable. Just follow the rules: 1. see black faces. 2. get angry.

>l’m black

No one cares. fuck off

They weren't debunked. White Helmets just said "yeah but they don't represent our True Values." and called it a day. It's even on Wikipedia for christs sake.

Why is helmet netting so goddamn based?

Probably because if that's the best you can get, you end up with the best. My father once told me an old officer worker friend of his bemoaned that secretaries used to be so much more competent and helpful, since it used to be the best job intelligent women could get. Now that they could go off and do other things, you end up with the women not professional or career oriented enough to get anything better.

Attached: 1433661502442.jpg (1200x847, 108K)

He's not wrong look it up

>Not ebony fallschirmjager

Es ist sheisse.

you're overdoing it, you're not fooling anybody here

The DMV? Are you talking about the place that's so universally reviled, that it's been the subject of scorn and jokes for how awful it is since before you or I were born?

The only thing that makes me angry about that image is the black guy with dyed blonde hair. It looks really fucking gross.

Your mindset is still insect tier.

Probably because they’re always run and staffed with black women

something wrong

>/pol/ has more reddit traffic

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2467605/#q2467653

I don't think he's supposed to be black. but yeah, bad hair coloring.

Har, har. But seriously. The DMV is staffed by whoever happens to live in your area. And EVERYONE says the DMV is awful.

Tiananmen Square massacre

>The DMV is staffed by whoever happens to live in your area.

The DMV is staffed by trash, and so many black women are trash humans that they end up there.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeQM1c-XCDc
This kills the whitoids.

Attached: MV5BZjMwNzNjMzYtMGY1YS00MjY1LWI4NjctNDk1YjRlOTM0MDljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE4OTY5NzI@._V1_.jpg (400x339, 50K)

The military is essentially a giant, government-funded trade school that also offers to pay for college, which then funnels most of it's workforce back into the civilian world with experience. Your comment is pretty ignorant.

Attached: 1528516816856.jpg (200x132, 4K)

Should be also gay to complete SJW combo.

ReadAlso, most of the money doesn’t go towards the personnel but the countless R&D projects and upkeep of all the equipment, bases, weaponry, etc.

Well that's eye opening. Although, I have to question the numbers a little bit. Because "largest thread" doesn't really account for replies over time. If /lgbt/ as a board, is on the slow side. Then there is no reason to quickly create a new thread. They can go well over the bump limit, as the thread slowly ages.

If you look at the dates starting and ending, many of these threads last around 9 hours. Just scanning quickly, I can see many lasting up to 12 and even 24 hours.

Compare that to a /vg/ thread, that generated over 800 posts in merely 3 hours. And as soon as that one reaches page 10, they're going to create a new one to do it all over again.

For a while, the longest running thread was on /i/. But that's because the board moves so slow, a thread can last for years, so long as catastrophic spam doesn't bump it off.

Yeah, I'm sure all those predominantly white flyover states are staffed wall to wall with blacks at the DMV.

I'd rather be rescued by a bunch of black American women busting through a skylight than have a bunch of Russian men gassing me and the rest of the hostages to death

you'd be surprised

Nice, gib mor

Attached: 1557282651171.jpg (1080x1350, 390K)

The thing is, dumbass, they wouldn’t be able to rescue you either

Exactly, and all the R&D eventually leads to some sort of civilian commercial capacity that greatly improves our life (nuclear energy, networked computing, GPS, etc.).

Also, the mission of the military isn't just killing. most of it is humanitarian and diplomatic.

Surprised by your dedication to lying.

these are the people they are trying to appeal to

Attached: IMG_20190519_232055.jpg (1080x1658, 234K)

>t. confirmed for never living in the midwest

You must not be American. Blacks have infiltrated every state in the country and are relegated to mindless jobs like at the DMV

Still better than getting gassed to fucking death by the ones meant to save me and that's a fact

Neither do you. Nice bluff though. If you lived in the midwest, you wouldn't say something so vague as "you'd be surprised". You're just trying to give the impression that you have knowledge that you don't, without actually lying by claiming you're a midwesterner.

Same thing with "t. confirmed for never living in the midwest". You can give the impression that you are from there, without lying by making a direct claim. You weasley fuck.

But I am American. I live in a place with a large black population. And the last time I visited the DMV, it was a mix of people. Almost reflective of the population of the area as a whole, with mostly whites and some blacks. And a white women processed me and took my photo.

Only whites can be gay

[THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE VIEWED IN YOUR REGION]

>Plot involves playing as an 8-year old Syrian girl who gets gassed by the Russians and you kill the evil Russian soldiers with a screwdriver and steal their AK-47

Was the plot written by trannies at the CIA?

Attached: 1558909226495.png (386x365, 167K)

Trump winning sure hit those commiefornians and frenchies hard

fortnite has literally sold zero copies

Are they as competent as the Norwegian Navy officers on board the HNoMS Helge Ingstad? The ones that collided with a freighter and sunk their own ship? Guess the sex of those involved ;)

rent free

>well over a decade ago.
Exactly. /pol/ wasn't as anus angered back then as they are now.

I live in North Omaha, retard. There's niggers and spics all over the place.

>North Omaha has a population of 43,621 and is 59% African-American, 29% White, 5% Hispanic and 7% other.
Retard, your region is mostly black. OF COURSE your DMV has black employees. It's reflective of your area, like I said.

BASED Mr. Nigga

based. we taking over.

>he lives in Nebraska
LMFAO

>Black person in military *exists in a game*
Of course v would lose their shit over a 5 second instance in a trailer of a character who may not even be relevant since everyone close to Price dies anyway but it doesn’t matter since /v doesn’t play games to begin with

Attached: DDA8610E-D0A3-446E-8746-0E9FBE3BD8CC.jpg (944x692, 113K)

you're arguing semantics, the majority of this state is white, as you said.

>majority
>29% white
ok

Has anyone seen this Russian Propaganda saying the CIA were caught running child trafficking rings for hidden camera blackmail of puppet politicians in 1987?

Attached: 1987 CIA Child Trafficking.jpg (1267x3412, 1.75M)

>live in a place that's an exception to the rule
>pretend that your exception applies to the entire state and is proof of anything except that you're a brainlet