>2019
>Still as popular as ever
wtf I thought Call of Dooty was supposed to be a fad?

Attached: adslkdnsakjldjksald.png (767x870, 227K)

>100k retweets in one day
I wonder how many were bots

It may be a fad but when compared to pubg and fortnite, at least it was a good fad.

Fuck no it wasn't.

>still as popular as ever
Activision wishes.

Attached: 1542609031360.png (1000x1193, 170K)

>30 million is their best number
That actually seems pretty low for a game with such a magnitude. Didn't Mario Kart Wii sell more than that despite being exclusive to one system?

The usual suspects are already angry about the game being un-pc and portraying Muslims badly.

To be fair, it was a bundle game for a while. But yes, it sold 37 million units. Actually, looking at Wikipedia's list of top-sellers of all time, only 14 of the top 50 were standalone games that were never part of console bundles.

Think about the last time we've had a modern military shooter though. It used to be done to death but it's been so long since one has come out I miss them a little to be honest. They're mindless fun. I never pay full price for them though couldn't imagine dropping 60$ on a COD game lol

>at least it was a good fad.
fucking no it wasn't you millennial faggot
the age of brown and bloom military shooters was fucking terrible

The cycle repeats. a few years ago we saw CoD go back to WW2, now modern warfare is now the revived hotness, then we'll see a vietnam war revival.

CoD will always be a safe title any normie can cling itself to

>Nu-Infinity Ward
A reminder they made Ghosts and IW. The 2 worst CoD games of all times. Dont get your hopes up.

>vietnam war revival.
COD, MOH and BF only had 2 games between the three franchies that were based in vietnam and one of those was dlc.

Yeah I don't think COD will ever "really" change. Just the back drop is all. I'm just interested to see a shooter take place in current year, it's been a little bit. I'll wait for the inevitable bargain bin they always end up in, I like FPS campaigns.

Still, it's been nearly a decade since we had a vietnam game, and Black Ops was the second-best selling CoD in the series.

Was Ghosts any decent?

MW3 was the best selling game? Must've been out of hype cause I remember it being almost unanimously hated

World at War was the last good CoD game

What the fuck is happening

Not really no

Activision tried to aumate their shilld.

>I thought edgy teen homos wanting to shoot brown people was a fad
There's retarded, and then there's OP

Attached: 30.jpg (549x549, 38K)

what is the fucking autism going on in this thread

I hope this is some bot experiment and someone isn't actually typing all this.

Attached: 1497844173343.png (286x185, 21K)

FEED AND SEEDPILLED

Attached: 1556143296420.png (888x890, 461K)

VgChartz pulls numbers out of their ass. Doesn't stop people citing them.

yeah, it's definitely a bot. i've seen this shit before

Hey Mr. Bot, after this thread dies, could you take care of this thread?

Is this some new lefty gang weed spam to try and get threads locked?