Was this a good game?

Was this a good game?

Attached: 911591141cd464c8397092baaa514dd89985f378.jpg (616x353, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJixii7fS08
youtube.com/watch?v=uLdpzdr1anE
youtube.com/watch?v=RwxX6WhQjqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah and 2 was too

Which one was the best?
1, 2, or OTR?

I've only played DR4. It was fun but ultimately forgettable. What am I missing out on?

>he played the worst fucking one
Play DR1 and then DR2 and you'll experience the best zombie games ever made

DR4 is the worst entry by a country mile. Every other game in the franchise is set in a puzzlebox where time always marches on, similar to Majora’s Mask. The objective is to optimize your play so that you can accomplish as much as possible in a single playthrough. DR4 doesn’t capture any of that.

Otr

1 is one of my all time fav games but I still haven’t touched 2 or OTR, am I in for a treat ?

1 >= OTR > 2

1 had some serious jank but was overall good
2 fixed up a lot of things and had some kickass co-op but had a worse story and characters
OTR was pretty good and a decent upgrade for Frank
3 was dull garbage
4 shouldn't have existed
Case West was fun from what I recall of it

Sums it up all of them perfect, I don't remember hating DR3 but I barely remember it at all.

yeah 4 was a shitty ubisoft-like open world game, but it was fun enough to run around in, and i really liked the weapon and vehicle crafting. if I had an xbox 360 still I'd go play the old ones

Skip 2 and just play OTR. Its like the Directors cut. The only thing 2 has over it is Playboy posters.

Only thing I'd say is bad about this game is the transceiver. Can't do shit while you're listening, takes forever to finish, and if you get interrupted or go through a door, you have to listen to Otis bitch at you then start all over. And god forbid multiple messages add up because of that. Dead Rising 2 fixed it though.

1, 2, and 2 OTR are on PS4, XBox One, Pc, and 360. pretty sure the 360 version works on the XBone as well

I highly suggest start with Dead Rising 2 considering the first isn't entry level with it's AI

OTR was the beginning of the end for the series since they nerfed the psychopaths

It feels dated but is very good
recently replayed it and it holds up very well, NG+ is also fun as always
I regularly replay it each year in both ng+ and with a new save, it's consistently a super decent game each time and strategies always have some mild change to them to keep things interesting

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

I liked all the 4 ones. The problem is: Game is too short.

One of the greatest games of all time, revisiting it for the Steam re-release sealed its fate in the pantheon of all-time greats now that load times don't take fucking FOREVER anymore.

Is 3 worth playing? Already played 1,2 and OTR, not bothering with 4 after what they did to Frank.

yeah it launched a franchise and revived interest in zombie games
Ive only played 2 and 3 but id love to try 1 sometime even if theres no crafting

Its bretty fun if you dont mind open world games

Attached: 1557105905664.jpg (576x324, 118K)

it's babby mode. play if you think you'd like 1, 2, without any bullet sponging.

It has the best physics and combat in the series, graphically it looks bretty gud, and it still somewhat feels like a DR game. Compared to 4 it's a fucking masterpiece

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

1 >>>>>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest in order of release

>the best zombie games ever made
you misspelled ''Dying Light''

you know damn well it was. keep posting about it though because its great

Any good mods for this game on PC?

Attached: gra.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

It's really easy and you don't really rescue survivors anymore. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but that's mainly because I played with a friend and had fun discovering ridiculous item combinations with him.

OG old Frank West was fucking kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=eJixii7fS08
youtube.com/watch?v=uLdpzdr1anE
youtube.com/watch?v=RwxX6WhQjqk

Attached: Frank West OTR.jpg (1920x1080, 786K)

Play otr it's great