Banjo vs Steve

The last post regarding this topic got crazy and I personally believe it wasn't fair. Lets settle this the actual way.
strawpoll.me/18083699

Attached: download (6).jpg (256x197, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18083558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Banjo Kazooie

>Still Banjo Kazooie

>Only good option out there is banjo kazooie

>Yeah still Banjo Kazooie

>Banjo Kazooie

>Anime girls are trash and I only like them because I am a pedophile

>Banjo Kazooie and his fanbase are absolute chads

>Minecraft is only unironically relevant because all of the cringe fanbase moved on to fortnite and not because the game is actually good. And anyone who claims so are just bandwaggoning.

>Minecraft will lose all and any popularity in 10 years.

>Anime Girls are absolute dog shit

Nice poll you got there

Attached: 1483674499853.jpg (346x346, 19K)

Uh oh you're playing a dangerous game here user. You're gonna provoke a literal shit flinging flame war if the results favor one character over the other.

REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEVE

Attached: steveinvite.png (1152x648, 575K)

Minecraft is unironically good and you're just a spongebob posting contrarian, fight me
banjo is a better pick tho

Reply to both of us to support both.

Attached: 1559255003775.png (748x800, 600K)

I've played hundreds of hours of minecraft and yet I still think Banjo would be a better Smash rep.

I've played a Graham's Number hours of Banjo-Kazooie and I still think Steve deserves the spot better

I've played a a very long time of hours of Banjo-Kazooie and Minecraft and I still think neither of them deserve the spot.

I played Banjo Kazooie since I was a kid and i still think Banjo Kazooie deserves a spot.

I hate most banjofans, and the way they are picking a fight with Erdrick for no reason is proof of why I always disliked them. I guess it comes with having a series that calls your character second rates and a bunch of devs who badmouth the fans of their own creation? I wouldn't know, the devs of Dragon Quest are respectful and thankful so its a foreign feeling to me.

That said, lol, they are like one of the few relevant new IPs born on the 64, they totally deserve to be in Smash, even if their fans don't deserve having their character in smash.

I don't think banjofags are the ones picking the fights. And even if they did, I think its like, 2 or 3 autists. What I REALLY think is going on is all of the refusteves (not stevefags, the shitposting kids) are the ones picking the fights.

What the hell kind of "rivalry" does the Banjo-Kazooie franchise have with Dragon Quest? Fucking nothing.

I implore everyone not to be a gigantic faggot and to ignore this type of behavior. It makes no goddamn sense.

are you buttmad that reimu won?
strawpoll.me/18083558

> Banjo
> Relevant
Retard

Come to think of it, yeah, Banjo threads in Smashboard do have a lot of profiles made on the last week that do nothing but talk shit about other games, hmm.

Most Banjofags are just bandwaggoning zoomers who weren't even born when BK came out, Plantman being the prime example

>mods killed original thread
Mods are faggots. They probably thought I was Discord invading, but I never touched Discord in my life.

Attached: 151863670586.jpg (750x750, 106K)

Banjo doesn't have a snowballs chance in hailfire peaks, time to wake up dreamers.

Literally anything would be better than tranjo.

Attached: 1B56AE29-0739-4ABA-854D-4F4D56DD221E.jpg (960x540, 37K)

lmao sure thing tr4nnĀ„

>Anime girls are trash and I only like them because I am a pedophile

That's the best option and you know it

>muh steve
Rent free.

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

>Minecraft will lose all and any popularity in 10 years.
COPE

I mean I'm kinda right.
In 10 years kids will be playing the next big thing, and the zoomers of today will be the boomers of tommorow.

aye

Minecraft has not lost all its popularity in 10 years, why do you think the next 10 years will be different?

Where's the option for "I don't give a crap about Steve, Banjo or Erdrick and wish something else that isn't also just another FE representative"?

Attached: This definitely ain't Syrup's room.png (500x450, 70K)