"Oh yeah, that never happened."

"Oh yeah, that never happened."

Attached: tekken x street fighter.png (661x400, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nightris_/status/940724117765943296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's a good thing. Tekken sucks, so this crossover would have sucked.

Please be trolling.

Of course he's trolling. He's not even trying.

Why is Jin in that photo? Isn't Kazuya the Ryu equivalent?

Tekken rapes street fighter. Street fighter 2 was released how many times? 10? It was ok, but didn't warrant so many releases. Tekken releases usually are an improvement over the last.

Plus, and here's the shitty, greedy thing about Street Fighter. Every time they make a new numbered Street Fighter, they start over with the roster. You have to slowly wait for them to add the same old characters over and over again in dozens of rereleases and DLC.

Tekken? It straight up has every single character from the previous game. Every time.

Jin in more recognizable. Kazuya is the least popular mishima, most people not too familiar with tekken rarely know of him
t. didn't get into tekken until t7

Pikmin 4

This is an outright lie you can prove wrong with a Google search.

This

Pikmin 3 was supposed to be on the Wii, Miyamoto is just one slow motherfucker.

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

stale pasta

Imagine playing SFV when any other fighter is just better

Does Tekken have big blue Jiang-shi boobs? I know it has guys like devils, robots, and vampires.

The only game worse than SFV is tekken, tekken is a HORRIBLE game.

Dont these e-sports tours lock the devs in to a series? Capcom is just going to make street fighter, namco is just going to make tekken, arcsys is just going to make shit games

Attached: 1548014605075.jpg (666x666, 413K)

SFV's art style is so visually unappealing that I'd rather just stick with SFIV. And honestly what the fuck were they thinking with the roster? It's like they were overcompensating for the characters that weren't in IV so the roster just ended up being a bunch of literally whos like Mika, Nash and Karin. What the fuck is next, Juni?

>arcsys is just going to make shit games
They're doing a pretty bad job of it so far then.

Kind of, yeah.

They added everyone but Honda from CE.

No, because the only company you posted locked into one game is Capcom. Bamco has two, Arcsys has two, and Bamco/Arc both have a third in DBFZ.
Arguably NRS does one at a time, but they still switch between Injustice and MK, at least for the past several years.
You're so fucking wrong it hurts.

Attached: tumblr_mk167z7wrD1qbtdt0o1_500.jpg (500x375, 27K)

i rather keep playing only tekken

>Nash
>Literal who
Point and laugh

Forgotten....

Attached: 1558614919115.png (265x254, 127K)

>he doesn't know how laughably easy it is to block a rage art

why would anyone want to play a casual button masher like kekken

>stick with IV
IV is super ugly. SFxT is actually the only IV era game that isn't hideous. V isn't much better looking, but outside of Karin or Ken everyone looks at least passable

>Mika, Nash and Karin
I prefer these to the god awful, dirt worst OC that they came up with for SFV, as well as Abigail being yet another Final Fight conversion.

And thats a good thing

don't ever reply to my post again bloody roar faggot, go make another shitty thread

He has been on overtime lately. After combo breaker he has been in every Tekken thread.

kekkenfag getting triggered HARD that people are pointing out his trash game is a button masher.

Literally no one mentioned Bloody Roar, that some hardcore inferiority complex you got there, you should seek medical help.

Based bloody roar living in tekkucks heads rent free

Episodes 3, 4, & 5 of Blues and Bullets

Why are 3D fighters so much less popular than 2D fighters?

Smash is 3D

way more knowledge to learn

It's 2D in terms of gameplay.

No its not, its also not a fighting game

BBTag is dogshit my friend

technically not true it has a Z axis

>way more knowledge to learn

So Tekken and Soul Calibur are difficult games to learn for the average shit out there?

No, tekken is an exceptionally easy game to learn, it has no depth at all and is just a button masher.

But dont take my word for it, here is one of the best tekken players in the world saying SFV (the easiest SF game to date) is harder than tekken.

twitter.com/Nightris_/status/940724117765943296

Attached: easy game.jpg (627x771, 258K)

A lot of 3D fighters frankly aren't that good from a legacy perspective and a lot of them just fell off along with the genre. Tekken, Soulcalibur, Dead or Alive, and Virtua Fighters are the only legacy 3D fighters of any note.

So Namco basically has the only relevant ones left is what you mean.

Obligatory

in hindsight it was probably for the best

Attached: mmlegends3[1].jpg (600x375, 211K)

I saw that you noob.

they are if you take them seriously, don't listen to that pasta posting faggot

Basically. I don't even dislike the other two but DoA has an identity crisis and Sega said fuck Virtua Fighter. Hell Soulcalibur barely hangs on because Bamco constantly throws it under the bus despite it being really fun and unique overall. That said I feel like 6 is more or less a return to form, there are a few complaints but overall it's really enjoyable and at my local more folks are getting into it which is great.

Attached: _20190424_171306.jpg (1932x1076, 285K)

Capcom used to have 2, but then MVCI pissed of that fat McRibs eating fuck Mr Wiz for mentioning EVO in their video to sponsors so he blocked it from being played and it went dead on arrival.

None of those games are good

Found the dan shitters.

>DoA has an identity crisis
How so?

Say that to my face and not online mother fucker

Attached: Dan_Hibiki.png (1804x2343, 2.39M)

Akuma is in T7. Pretty cool too

>I'm a fighter
>Cast is mostly blow up dolls until they found out lolis are popular

Ooh. They should do a Dead or Alive game where they're all children due to a magic spell cast by Raidou. I can see no way this could possibly go wrong.

Bullshit, the game would easily have been better than anything Capcom had been releasing around that time. It's fucking stupid that they didn't even let people try it. You know why? Because they knew it would sell well and they would be forced to make it.

The game was ONLY canceled because someone in charge had a hateboner for Inafune. That's literally it.

not him, but Tekken is way more autistic and technical than SF ever was. the game operates on a 3D plane which adds mountains of more complexity