What age were you when you did this & what effect did it have on your life

what age were you when you did this & what effect did it have on your life

Attached: sdsds.jpg (1680x1050, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2019/05/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-impressions-taking-war-in-a-frightening-direction/
twitter.com/thecozygenie/status/1134176966213603328?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

12 I think didn't really phase me and now that I'm older it's even more stupid

nigger

Attached: noanime.png (719x495, 381K)

Attached: A395E44E-017B-4E5D-9AF8-7F51D3CB7F50.jpg (850x401, 49K)

Like 23 or something.
Had no effect at all

I watched a streamer do it, I still have ptsd

11, none

Around 14
The end of the mission pissed me off because you just got done killing all of those people just to die and not accomplish anything in the end

No lasting effect at all though only snowflake niggers are affected irl by videogames

i dont even remember why you had to kill people, or why that scene was important at all.

This and muh white phosphor from spec ops are good ways to out people as a boot licking NPCs

The real controversial scene from spec ops was later on where you can just mow civvies down because they get in your way, or chose not too, the game does not give a shit whatever

I was 4 years old goo goo gaa gaa nigga haha

Imagine not being able to differentiate between reality and a video game.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

zoomer dont remember what age i played it
white man bad

>try to move through crowd
>crowd pushes back and almost instakills you
I think I had an AA 12 at that point too

halo was already considered babys first shooter back then, no way I played the sequel to something even more braindead
mw1 was enough for me to realize the series was too casual for me.

teenager and it didnt change my life it just ruined the decent gunplay from the first MW game so normies could smg with no recoil and get ebin Qu1K5H0t5 with nonexistent scope time

made me laugh at what was then the SJW movement in its infancy.

Now I wish I had taken the threat seriously.

venturebeat.com/2019/05/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-impressions-taking-war-in-a-frightening-direction/

Just look at this shit.

Probably 14 or so. Didn't honestly care, not until I came here did I realize it was supposed to be controversial.

false flag to kickstart a war

Mid 30. I keked

I don't even know how old I was, but I was definitely a young kid. It didn't have an effect, gratuitous violence was already common in video games for a long while by that point. Even with the context of why this particular act of violence is so awful, its still just a video game.

>taking was in a frightening direction
Also literally who?

I was like 11 at least
I just thought it was a fun shooting gallery mission that I liked to play when I was bored or sleepy.
It helped that the airport was one of my favorite MP maps.

12 and no effect at all

Was the JAP that couldn't play CupHead.

>all those ppl itt saying 12 and 13 unironicly
Holy fuck iam ancient as fuck please end my suffering
Are you guys literally in diapers and sucking on your moms tits too?

>all these fucking 10-12 year olds
>old enough to post on Yea Forums now
I'm too old for this place...

I wish cod as a whole would fucking die cod games are the worst fucking games in existance

Cod fags please all die

i was born in 1999
that was 20 years ago, user

After the Russian attack on America in 2016, it gave me better appreciate to remove Ivan.

I didn't think about it at all. Didn't hesitate either, just started shooting. Looking back, I don't know if that's a bad thing or not.

Attached: Spooder.jpg (480x480, 38K)

It turned me into am edgelord

Attached: nosangheili.png (480x280, 233K)

Are boomers stupid?
Everybody that was 10 - 12 in 2009 are in their 20s now.

I have no idea what this game is

KYS

I had to have been around 12 or 13. Didn't turn me into a homicidal maniac.

This our board now.

Attached: deal_withit.gif (471x272, 2.99M)

modern warfare and world at war were good

I'm too old for this board.

Underage

based

I was 19 when this game came out and I never played it.

>fuck, I why am I forced to walk really slow

Attached: 1407446736088.jpg (124x124, 10K)

I was 13 and I was getting more pussy then than I do now

Attached: 1558732988604.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I was an edgy little 13 year old and felt nothing at it.
Played it again recently and it actually affected me, which I'm honestly glad about.

19. And it only served to make me realize how fucking insanely stupid mainstream media and news had become over the years.

I recall talking with friends the next day and we were all like "ho shit that part is fuckin nuts!!!"
overall didn't mean anything at the time and even now I don't really think it made a significant statement about anything

I'm a 32 year old boomer. Why would I give a shit about a flavour of the month FPS

This was the first big instance in my memory of a game trying way too hard to be "controversial" in order to get attention

I had a boomer brother who refused to let me play shit games so I never played this faggot game or faggot level.

I think 12 or 13. I thought it was hilarious.

Meh.

The thing I remember most about it was that it had a trigger warning and the game allowed you to skip this level if you wanted to.

>I thought it was hilarious.
*rolls eyes at u*

I didn't really care much for it and sort of expected it since the game gives you like 3 disclaimers and the option to skip. I thought it was unnecessary edginess. Didn't shoot any of the civvies, just walked through admiring the airport set-piece. Was surprised when I saw my dad play the same level and he was happily blasting them away.

Nigger, I'm 33 and this shit was everywhere. Stop living under a rock.

I was a very edgy teenager.

Based

Fucking this. It's basically an on-rails segment with no challenge at all. A pathetic Half-Life 2-esque cutscene.

It was an odd level in terms of how it was structured compared to the rest of the game, I definitely remember thinking that. But I didn't think too much of it afterwards. Well, at least until they started making it a massive fucking deal on national television, newspapers, and everywhere.

Attached: priceless.png (415x445, 167K)

15, not much

I didn’t give a fuck because my Mom taught me at a very young age that video games, movies, and TV wasn’t real life. If you watched me play you’d think I was a psychopath. The reality is I like to shock people who watch me play because it’s funny. How pathetic does a person have to be to take a video game seriously?

I remember thinking that they failed by not adding a scoring system with online leader boards for the mission.

Attached: 56761335.jpg (600x316, 89K)

How is not playing FPS games living under a rock

It was all over the news and shit, retard.

I was 12 and I didn't understand what we were doing nor did I care. I just wanted to shoot bad guys and watch stuff blow up. It had no effect on me.
The levels in DC had a great effect on me however. I really wanted to burn Moscow to the fucking ground afterwards. Shame we didn't get to do that in MW3

>no spec ops side mission for this one
Would've been fun to keep score or hunt down your friend as they play as a civilian

11 or 12 Didn't effect me in the slightest, but I don't remember if I actually understood what was happening. I Don't think it is really all that graphic, and don't understand why people make a big deal over it.

I WAS A FUCKING ADULT. IT WAS CRINGEWORTHY SHIT.

Never played it, I just remember the Yea Forums memes that spawned from it.

Attached: dc5.png (587x450, 304K)

Cant remember age. But I remember it was just tame shit compared to what movies do so I didnt care

I legit don't remember

I try to kill Russians on a constant basis because of DotA

Attached: 1551662828940.jpg (480x515, 91K)

18. No effect.

twitter.com/thecozygenie/status/1134176966213603328?s=09

ginkgo biloba, my due

@464138927
Were you smoking weed all through 2009 and 2010 or something? I mean it was seriously a cultural phenomenon

>@464138927
Fuck off back to twitter/facebook newfag

Wait, the next CoD is set in modern times?

Attached: white helmets.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

@464139483
This is my board now, grandpa

Trump 2020 the game.

Never played it, but when I saw it, I just thought of it as activistion trying to be edgy and attempting to push the medias buttons to get some press about their game.

Was in college and thought it was edgy try hard shit. Still fun though

I was maybe 11 or 12 and what I remember from this mission is my gun going up and me immediately holding down the trigger. MW2 had an excellent campaign tied for me with black ops and WaW.

I must have been 14-16. Didn't think much of it. I thought it was pretty similar to mowing down people in GTA.

i was like 6 when this game came out lmao

I was 14. Wasn't bothered by it because I grew up in a redpilled Chrisitian household and
>russians

>redpilled Chrisitian household
fucking cringe. get out.

>seething tranny
join the 40%

That's exactly what it was.

I was 9 and my father forbid me to play the level, 2 years later I tried it and it had no impact

11 and I was like why is the CIA shooting up an airport?

Fucking none. That level was boring as shit. The twist at the end was the only interesting part, but I wished I'd skipped it because the rest of it was just a waste of time.

>excellent campaign
Hoo boy

20-something.

Had just nearly cheated with my friend's gf literally right in front of him, gone on some old webcam site and talked to a hot italian girl for like 2 hours. Had a real connection that night but knew nothing would come of it.

Proceeded to drink myself into a stupor and play through the entirety of MW2. It was a good way to end that night/morning.

Attached: soldier-drawing-sad-6.jpg (1024x679, 264K)

Underage b&

>MW2
>Excellent campaign
Perhaps only because at the end you're killing the true bad guys US soldiers

It would be better if we could end the game killing the all-time undisputed bad guys of history The British

Unironically tell me what was so controversial about this moment?
>huur duur you kill people
You have killed people the entire game prior to this

Not unarmed civilians who have no way of fighting back

Nothing, I was a kid, do objective, win then move onto the next mission

In GTA you do the same though, gun down innocent civilians for no reason. It wasn't all that controversial for its time.

It's not an actual mission though,and you're actively discouraged from randomly killing people in GTA.

I used to play this level when I came home from school after being bullied.

And pretended it was my school

Attached: authorities notified.jpg (702x421, 94K)

No joke I think it was a good way to vent.

Who knows what I would have done if not for violent vidya

Attached: crestfallen.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

like 14-15? no effect. it was just obvious bait. i don't see why it would have much of an effect on you unless you've never played an M-rated game