Remember this game?

Attached: B460B16F-4ADD-46CC-9F28-DE19C89E86BE.jpg (570x400, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwA5Hw3jC-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, GOTY so far. Beat it 3 times and waiting for an expansion or two before I pick it up again.

clearly you do

unfair & anti-fun

Yup it's the best souls game

It's a fucking awesome game, but I feel like I can't play it while drinking so I still haven't beat it
although I'm pretty far-in and it is a very rewarding game in some ways.

Yeah dude I had fantastic 3 playthroughs.
I like how it basically turns into a boss rush when you master the game. Almost started speedrunning it but I like being a man so abandoned those thoughts pretty quick.

>Artificial difficulty the game
Hence why it is already forgotten

had a very similar man moment while playing, REmake2 because I wanted to get all the letter grades available but realize to get the best grades , I have to essentially speedrun.

>artificial difficulty
Such as? The only moves in the game you can't block are grabs, but you can jump over and punish them with heavy posture damage.

Maybe spend less time dilating and more playing the game, trannon.

Best From game since atleast the original Dark Souls.
I want a fucking sequel or a DLC or something but it seems From is too busy with their next game.

>artificial
Faggot can’t press L1 lmao

Got bored of it 3/4 through and haven't picked it up since. Not 100% sure why. Maybe the absence of gear and builds killed it for me.

I didn't struggle all that much on any of the bosses or anything, I just lost all desire to finish the game before I actually did.

I didn't like Nioh either though. Maybe I'm just anti-jap aesthetic.

They always develop this way though. Guaranteed we get DLC by Q1 2020

I sure do, the best action game I've played in a while.

I'm still playing it and The Owl is kicking my ass.

great game but too short. beat it twice in under a week with casual play

Whenever he throws the debuff bomb, run in his face for free hits.

>the original Dark Souls.
no one played Demons Souls lol

Shit game for numales

I don't blame them, ps3 was a bad platform for action games.

FPBP

>Git gud xD

Remember when From software made good games?

Yeah. He dindu nuffin'

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-30 at 8.20.01 PM.png (367x155, 47K)

I literally just bought it an hour ago
Game looks fucking dope so far, visually also looks great on XboneX, just trying to get the hang of the controls atm
Nice 1800p resolution

Attached: 1559265540097-1294547485.jpg (3264x1836, 1.29M)

Imagine samefagging this hard
The game is shit

Attached: CA71A0FC-AD0B-467E-87F2-F7C54E340B21.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Go back to bait -school.
Yours is supremely weak.

>supremely weak
Hello, Reddit

Note that posture recovers faster when blocking, and you can cancel the wind up animation of you R1 attack into block. Holding block is good in Sekiro, and you can deflect out of block too.

Jump away from grabs. Get the mikiri counter skill as soon as possible, it's the best option in the game against all thrusts (just press B, no need for directions).

Just got the Shura ending and beat every boss today. I'll give it a break until some new stuff maybe comes out.

>using words that are to hard for the smoothbrain to understand means you're reddit
Thanks for proving my point.

Ok thx
Only problem is there's seem to be a slight lag when trying to parry, or perhaps I'm not fast enough, or just a noob

Gameplay-wise I have no doubts it's gonna shit all over the ghost of tsushima

>no threads
>the ones that do barely stay alive
the devs should have made it more replayable. thats why the souls games are still loved to this day

I've had more fun with the nioh 2 demo then I had beating this game.

Yah, it was a fun game. Too bad there's shit to do after a few playthroughs. Are all action games like this? Other than a few Action games I played as a kid, I haven't played any in years besides this and DMC5, glad I pirated them.

If you deflect out of block you should still block the attack even if you didn't make it in time for deflect. Posture is basically your second hp bar, and posture can't be broken as long as you keep deflecting.

>Playing any type of cuck souls
Zoomers

Attached: 1552294066971.jpg (600x557, 39K)

Zoomers taste is shit

No female character
Me no play gaymu

It was a great game. Not every game needs to be infinitely replayable, it's not a Souls game and never tried to be one.

dmc5 was a pretty big let down. Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta introduce new enemies and attacks on higher difficulties.

If you have a PC, I would recommend checking out Bayonetta, it's on sales on a regular basis. If you play it, learn dodge offset, it's a game changer. It's explained in the first 10 minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=EwA5Hw3jC-0

I still have to play it. Keep putting it off.

I can’t beat ss isshin

Stop hesitating.

um sweat no, if i cant play it till the end of the world its bad. I don't hold any other company to this standard though because that just makes sense

First time through is fun, but any attempt at playing through it again and it's just a boring slog. Just isn't the same the second time through, and it certainly isn't better.

Attached: 1555573142314.jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

Yeah, that's my childhood right there
RT if you feel me

Lack of builds or cosmetics really reduce replaying it.

That's true. I LOVE Fortnite! I can play it forever so that means it's good.

His 2nd phase is scary, but he still has a lot of reliable openings. The easiest way to deal with him is let him finish his combos, wait for the thrust and mikiri it.

I'm at the part with the snake eyes guy
I don't like the snake eyes guy.

Attached: 60905625_444639829439263_1500947424770785280_n.jpg (480x601, 76K)

bro you get it haha

The sunken valley? He's weak to jumping on his head, and he can be poisoned.

This, did a few NG+ runs to get different endings, might go back soon to do some challenge runs. Definitely going to do the same when DLC comes out.

When can we expect the inevitable dlc?

Yeah, seriously. It might as well be a Souls game. It has tons of cosmetics and your build is literally different every time.

Love the combat
Hate getting to it
The engagements with multiple dudes are shitty

>release a game without multiplayer
>it bomb
>forgoten in a month
Good going from software you retards, better luck next time

First run, as blind as I could make it. Learned I missed the memory of Owl. Now have Demon of Hatred and to save Kuro. I think I did everything else, but Demon seems impossible.

>multiplayer
You mean interrupting a fellow player's single player game? It's honestly the shittiest online implementation I've evet seen
Make players queue up to fight in an arena or something, I don't want to randomly have to fight other players when I'm out exploring my single-playet game.
Personally I always disconnect anyway to piss em off

mad cuz bad

Best combat in the souls series. It didn't blow up, so Yea Forums will say it's unsuccessful, but it's a great game.

best boss combat. everything else is boring garbage

What the fuck? The average enemy combat is the best too. Unlike souls, every enemy has sweeps, grabs, thrusts, and combos. Although there's less variation in enemy design, each enemy (even the basic grunts) have full skill sets.

Umbrella helps.

Nah, it's just stupid.
Think of any single-player game you want and imagine if the game "stopped" every 20mins to load in a fellow human-player that wants to duel you. And you can't accept/decline the duel, it just randomly happens like that in the middle of your single-player game experience. That's just lazy from the devs

Really, have players queue up against each other and have a ranking system with some rewards. That would be a far better implementation

Wrong. Playing it again without the charm is so much harder you will realize you didn't even really learn the bosses you just weren't taking chip damage.

You're just shit I'm glad you got dunked on nerd

that completely defeats the purpose of online, its supposed to be about unfair phantoms. an actual arena to queue up in is fucking retarded because souls isnt even a good action game

literal cope