Microsoft E3 conference information leak

Managed to obtain some information about Microsoft's E3 during their rehearsal earlier today. Here's what I found out. Will only be sticking to MS specific reveals

Halo Infinite is a late 2020 game, will be revealing a gameplay trailer at E3 as well as a release date and box art.

Playground Games will be showing off Forza Horizon 4 dlc pack 2. This DLC pack is called Moto Island and is introducing bikes into the franchise, is essentially the Isle of Man TT, release late June.

They're then going to show off Battletoads gameplay. It's essentially what you think a Battletoads game should be, it's coming March 2020.

Gears 5 gameplay + Release date of September 10th. Will be first Xbox game to arrive on Gamepass for PC speaking of which.

Gamepass for PC, More information given and a release date of August.

Cuphead DLC. Shows off gameplay and gives a release date of November.

Crackdown 3 "Boom town" DLC. Adds a new island and is explosive focused, releasing "late 2019"

They'll then show the FromSoft game, it's an Xbox Exclusive and coming late 2019.

Sea Of Thrives DLC to release next month, also the addition of pets and microtransactions.

X- Cloud segment where they announce beta signups for later this year.

Minecraft Super Duper graphics pack surprise release during the show + New Minecraft project announced

They'll then come on-stage and announce the new Xbox.To show off the power they'll show 4 games.

Game 1- Forza Motorsport reboot, titled purely "Forza" early development, 4K 60fps gameplay.

Game 2- Perfect Dark reboot. Will just be a tech demo showing off environments from the game.

Game 3- New IP from The Initiative, it's a story driven cop drama similar style to a Naughty dog title, and La Moire hybrid.

Game 4- Fable reboot. Will be a 1 minute gameplay trailer showing off the new world. It's steampunk inspired with Blimps and Trains.
Dev by Playground+Obsidian.

New studios IO Interactive and Studio HDMR

Attached: images.png (292x172, 2K)

Bullshit

>it's an Xbox Exclusive
No way

You just copy and pasted most of this "info" off another Microsoft E3 leak.

>IO Interactive
What? They bought them out of Squeenix?

>sea of thieves pets

Whole leak fake

>Fable Reboot

Attached: 1557626396684.jpg (230x255, 17K)

They've not been owned by them for a while. Independent now with WB publishing Hitman 2.

>They'll then show the FromSoft game, it's an Xbox Exclusive and coming late 2019.
Was fairly believeable til you had to throw this bait in there.

What makes you say that?

thats probably the only thing he got right

>No mention of the PC ports Spencer was alluding to recently.
Nice try user.

Attached: 2890127-rare_replay_key_art.jpg (4743x4544, 1.32M)

"exclusive" PC release, atleast timed on Xbox. Won't be on PS4 At launch.

It's 2019. Xbox exclusive translates to "90% chance it's also on PC in some form or another"

Attached: 89c.jpg (215x234, 12K)

That's all getting announced during Inside Xbox

Doesn't that mean the other leak had parts of the truth in it then?

Didn't they just recently remake it?

Nope, they've done Fable 1-2-3 so far and attempted a spin-off.

This is a new RPG similar to 1 but not affiliated with the Lionhead games in any capacity.

Reboot

Bullshit

There is no way that Microsoft and FromSoft have some sort of exclusive game

There is no way Microsoft would greenlight a Crackdown 3 "boomtown" DLC

There is no way that The Initiative has anything to show us at e3 this year.

There is no way Studio HDMR has been acquired by Microsoft, and IO Interactive is not happening

What makes you so certain about all of these? Studio HDMR does make sense to be purchased.

Microsoft released crackdown 3 dlc today.

The Initiative are 3 year old, it's quite plausible they have a game to show.

IO has been under offer/ leaked for well over a year.

F4ble

>xbox will bring the games to e3 yet again
>xbox will lose e3 yet again because "HURR those aren't exclusives!!!"
When will all of you NIGGERS get with the times and accept that xbox is a platform now, and not just a simple console like sony and nintendo are sticking with? Heck, at the beginning of this gen microsoft was pushing the always online, digital only stuff and got a bunch of shit for it, but nowadays a lot of people are always online or buying digital anyways.

can I have a reason why you think it makes sense for Studio HDMR to be acquired? I just don't see a reason as much as I enjoyed Cuphead its not a system seller (honestly same could be said for Undead Labs though)

The stuff announced today wasn't really DLC, it was just a keys to the city mode which all prior crackdown games have had at launch, it pretty much just means they let people use the dev tools to drop items on the map and become a super hero etc.

how is The Initiative 3 years old? they were announced a year ago and right now only have a dev team of like 20 and are still expanding, they are still at early drawing board stages.

I can't remember what type of job its called, but IO had that Job for the management role that talks with publishers recently put on their website, and they have money. they opened a second studio for online games not too long ago.

apparently when uncle phil saw horizon zero dawn he had a epiphany and green lite the sequel

>Perfect Dark reboot

Attached: 1491787809283.png (320x288, 6K)

Studio HDMR want purchased and Microsoft need the studios. It's a nice way for them to fill out their gamepass.

The Initiative was renamed a year ago. The studio has about 200 employees and has existed for 3 years.

IO have wanted bought for years, and they're friendly with MS.

Keys to the city is still classified as a DLC by Microsoft, and DLC is still released. Boom town isn't a large DLC by the sounds of it.

No AoE? Why reboot Fable with steampunk era?

>"Heh... I knew this is what they were going to show..."
this is literally all you get out of leaks. i don't get why people are so obsessed with them

Attached: 1537597694333.jpg (320x473, 33K)

AOE is being shown off during Inside Xbox later in the week.

And steampunk because that's the style playground decided to go with I guess. Seems really special though and a natural evolution for the series.

>New Forza
lmao, Turn 10 have already stated there's not going to be a Forza at E3.
>Initiative
Their team is only like 20 people right now dumbo, they aren't showing shit.

Their team is around 200 strong.

No, Turn 10 said they weren't going to be announcing Forza Motorsport 8.

Which is still the case.

If true, I can't wait to play the Fromsoft game on my PC, along with the unpolished turds they shovel into gamepass. No regerts ditching my One S.

New FromSoft game is supposedly published by Bamco. You tried though.

It is published by Bandi Namco, yes. I never once disputed that though.

>no age of empires

F A K E

Weird that you made all this up based on tweets from the last week but cant give the FromSoft name. Hmmmm

What the fuck are you talking about? The Initiative has like 30 people. They're still hiring for lead positions moron.

>Halo Infinite is a late 2020 game, will be revealing a gameplay trailer at E3 as well as a release date and box art.
This is fake, too soon for a box art and gameplay trailer.

No way, fag

>They'll then show the FromSoft game, it's an Xbox Exclusive and coming late 2019.
>Game of Thrones will be an XBox exclusive
Snoyfags btfo'd

Attached: 1555800005227.jpg (258x245, 12K)

And when will you nigger accept that "winning" or "losing" E3 doesn't matter anymore when you have people like Microsoft winning several E3 and still being irrelevant year after year while other like Rockstar or Blizzard never bothered with E3 and top the charts again and again

This is one of the worst fake leaks posted on this site.