Do you ever get salty in video games?

Do you ever get salty in video games?

Attached: 9b8.gif (320x320, 792K)

no never

define "salty"

Angry at other players or yourself

I get frustrated sometimes, but never that upset. I got frustrated in Guilty Gear earlier today because I've been performing poorly recently.

reminder that Salty Bet went full sjw with DJ HannibalRoyce and will ban you if you call someone the "N" word

almost never.
I remember the most mad I had ever been at video game was probably when I was in like 9th grade getting corpse camped while trying to level in WoW.
>when I reach cap level I explicitly look for corpse campers and rape them in overworld

yeah i get angry at myself when I fuck up and do worse than I know I can do

I get really angry at the game if it lag.
>My teammate sucks, hey not everyone is a pro player
>I suck, you're not good at everything, no one's perfect
>Game lag, FUCK THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, [Game developers] FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS!!!

I don't know why, but that's how I always feel.

Why does that matter

> I can stop sucking DJ HannibalRoyce's 2 inch dick
Fixed.

Not really. Mildly annoyed, but that only happens a few times.

i have destroyed about 30 controllers

You're a child

at least I don't suck dicks like you

Did you really get banned for saying nigger?

Attached: cb8.jpg (552x446, 32K)

>opponent beats me with cheap moves
>lose to a spammy/braindead person/team
>lose to rng
>mfw

Attached: 756567.jpg (720x946, 51K)

I never get angry at an opponent, I sometimes get angry at myself for losing to someone less skilled than me because I choked or made stupid mistakes instead of going back to basics and controlling the pace of the match.

>Piece of loot drops that I want in an MMO
>I don't get it
>Politely say "grats" in chat
>Actually fucking seething in real life like a person who blocks you on twitter for having a different opinion because they can't retort back without sounding mad
It's a bad habit, but I try not to drag others into my saltiness.

you're mature

If I truly get my ass handed to me by a peer using relatively the same setup in the game I'm playing, I feel a bit defeated, but I'm not mad about it.
It's just fuel to the drive to find a way to kick his ass right back.

Attached: doomguy-face-png-1.png (512x650, 255K)

>a person who blocks you on twitter for having a different opinion because they can't retort
I always point it out publicly and call it a win

never I'm a mature one

>Fighting games
>People stay in the corner spamming with every projectiles they got
>Your character has no way to defend itself except walking -> Crounching -> Walking -> Crouching
There are ways to defend yourself in those kind of situation, but in game, i'm full autismo mode

Attached: tumblr_n4k84ggazc1qzzsdjo2_r2_1280.jpg (1024x576, 426K)

Not really. I used to (I have an old 360 controller with teeth marks), but I got into monster hunter and after being continuously wombo combo-ed video games just can't make me angry anymore.