I'm tired of Ace Attorney being held back by Nintendo handhelds...

I'm tired of Ace Attorney being held back by Nintendo handhelds. The games would be so much better if they were developed for PS4 and Xbox One.

Just look at Monster Hunter and Viewtiful Joe.

Attached: Ace Attorney Trilogy.png (319x305, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsIJXX2MBw
youtube.com/watch?v=tkxgzCqkx40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ace attorney thread? Post best case

Attached: 1556775156166.jpg (413x459, 71K)

this is the reason good games should be held by nintendos

Imagine a full 3D Ace Attorney where run around and interrogate people. Kind of like LA Noire except the story doesn't suck. That being said, Ace Attorney 7 when? It's been 3 years since we had a localized game.

Yes because I want ultra 4k realistic skin and hair textures on Phoenix Wright

Yes, the HD would make it so much better to... point out contradictions in the witness' testimony.

>visual novel
>held back by handhelds

Attached: nia.jpg (686x797, 141K)

Never played one. Get paid tonight. Is the trilogy on Switch comfy?

Android versions look pretty good on a big screen.

You know you can run Android apps on PC, right?

Attached: Screenshot_C[1].jpg (1394x838, 171K)

The comfiest thing you can possibly imagine.

So comfy my girlfriend came in and got into what I was doing.

It needs better writing, not better graphics.

>2D novel game
>Can play it on TV
>Unplayable on one black box, if it was on another black box it be a game changer
>Viewtiful Joe somehow is different yet there are no exclusive entries that aren't on Nintendo platforms.

I like the old graphics a lot more compared to the 3ds versions, almost a soul v soulless thing for me

Never really played an ace attorney game before but I was interested so I got the trilogy on switch. Just beat the 2nd case. Why was the first trial with april may and the bellboy and shit harder than the second one with redd white?

I just finished the HD Trilogy, and had a great time. Is it worth playing the rest of the series, Apollo onwards?
I ask because I'm really not a fan of Apollo's design and i feel like i haven't heard as much raving about them over the years
Also the ending of T&T where Iris reveals she had loved Phoenix the whole time was some serious heartwarming, wholesome shit

Attached: 40cdb5330c773bf17a6402b9c505817609c0e77a_00.jpg (192x192, 9K)

The trilogy is on steam
this. The game looked better on GBA/NDS than it does now. It doesn't need muh graphix
a game like that could be developed for switch and even ios/android these days. The AA dev team is very small and not ambitious enough for a game like that

>vydia tier story
>heartwarming, wholesome
plebbit

they didnt do the best job transferring phoenixs expressions to 3d

Best case and best villain.

Attached: soutasarushio.jpg (162x498, 24K)

My life is pretty shit so these kind of stories are already so good for me

You can eat my ass buddy

It's just a comfy mystery solving game. It's as comfy as you can get, and it's engaging and fun.

lmao you got emotional over a waifu bait tearjerker in a video game what a loser

Apollo's game is just more of the same, play it if you're not burned out yet

Attached: c23c3e802095fa11906651ee28425f32[1].jpg (1000x1000, 121K)

This guy literally sucks, how can people like him so much

I actually liked AA4. It's the shortest game in the entire series and has some of the best animations and artwork. I played the HD remake on an android emulator instead of the DS version.

Attached: Trucy.png (1463x1439, 3.13M)

mine too,that doesn't change anything. The stories are good cause you're either underage or have had zero exposure to good writing, whichg is worse.

its investigation core is the best aswell
youtube.com/watch?v=uAsIJXX2MBw

>mysterious disappeared orphan
>dark tragic backstory
>operated in the shadows for most of the game
>manipulated people into killing each other with words alone
>even manipulated edgeworth into defending him
>succeeded in his goal for revenge
>sexy as fuck
He's the perfect villain sue self insert for revenge fantasies.

Sorta agree. Played 1-3 when I was like 19 and loved it. Played 4 when I was 25 and it was meh to fine. Played AAI1 and parts of AAI2 just recently when I'm 32 and hated all of it, hence dropping AAI2. It's just non-stop juvenile jokes and slapstick humor. How many times do we need to hear about Gumshoe's salary? Jesus fuck.

>self insert
AND not to mention getting to work closely with this babe.

Attached: Regina.jpg (615x993, 160K)

So did Maya REALLY want to marry her?

Not the guy your replying to but instead the guy you originally replied to.
I'm not even saying its good writing. I'd say the series constantly operates on loose logic from what i've played
I just liked Phoenix getting a nice ending in a series that he gets a pretty rough time.

1-5 or 1-4, but i fucking loved Godot in 3-2, also 2-1 was kinda fun, i need to finish the rest

How long has it been since the first case she was in, seems like ages.. so
i wonder if Bat has woken up yet

Attached: 1554511135915.png (312x265, 157K)

No they wouldn't, in fact they got lazier and much simpler when they transitioned to the 3DS.

Is the DGS cracked apk fixed yet? My PC is so shit it can't play Citra and the cracked version available to download for Android devices has gimped audio and lower framerate for some reason. I just wanted to enjoy Sherlock adventures with not! Phoenix Wright

>ITT: Villains who got away with everything.

>The games would be so much better if they were developed for PS4 and Xbox One.
What? It's a fuckin VN, mate, how would they be better?

his escape was such bs in that case, like seriously he was completely surrounded by
>interpol
>LAPD
>MiB
>Franzika
>a master assassin
>Berry Big Circus
not to mention he was shot and had one arm tied around his waist, yet somehow he still escaped.
That said I hope he returns in AA7

Attached: Shelly de Mary Sue.png (1026x765, 133K)

TIE ME UP APOLLO

Attached: 1535517325244.png (715x905, 636K)

JFA was shorter.

>just hacked my 3ds
>got trilogy, apollo, DD and SoJ
>also have both edgeworth spinoffs playable with twilightmenu++
ask me how im feeling. time to start the trilogy.

Attached: 1543878927061.jpg (360x640, 140K)

>Viewtiful Joe
Wat? Doesn't PS2 versions run worse than GC?

Attached: cmec.png (621x595, 237K)

Enjoy the ride user

It had additional content and sold more units.

The Cube version was a mistake.

Make sure to get the DLC case for DD.
It's possibly the best case in the whole game.
And if you play it first you get a nice bonus that you can use in the proper full story of DD.

Held back?
Nigga it wouldn’t exist because they weren’t confident in it at all originally

Ace Attorney is a visual novel and doesn't sell well enough to warrant a big budget you absolute mouthbreather

They just need to bring back any of the investigations characters. Give me my competent debeste, damnit!

Please be baiting

Why in the actual fuck do you want to play visual novels on a console? These are the definitive games to play in bed.

AA7's going to be on the RE Engine so you're getting your wish OP

Attached: Gyakuten_Saiban_WiiWare_-_wallpaper_3.jpg (1600x1200, 1.42M)

2-3 is the highlight of the series.

>Known about the series for a long while, but never really cared
>Youtube randomly plays a video of someone playing part of a case
>Instantly hooked
>Go to check out more, which was the starting mission to one where the MC gets bashed in the head with a fire extinguisher
>Right at the end I realize that I swear I saw one of the games on the eshop
Now if my internet would stop being a dick and download so I can waste excessive time on this and probably fuck my sleep schedule that would be nice

>RE engine
>Ace Attorney: The Movie: The Game
That sounds fucking awful

I think there are two kinds of people; the ones who thought this case (and AAI2) was awesome and the ones who correctly realized that AAI is garbage outside of a few select kino characters (like Calisto and Shi-Long)

Attached: aaiandroid.jpg (1220x916, 166K)

>Rayfa is adorable with cute animations
>everyone else just looks like a stiff robot
>Maya doesn't look like herself at all
>Athena is still the most annoying character added with a shitty gimmick as "your court appointed therapist"
>the twist with Apollo was really dumb
at least they're still good at making music, but damn the story is just boring and it gets old hearing the prosecutor say
>for that your soul will burn in hell
>you are sentenced to hell
>i will banish you to hell
>you will go to tickle hell where you will be tickled for 700 million years
>i'm upgrading that to hangnail hell where you will get a hangnail and have it ripped off for 800 million years

>AA7's going to be on the RE Engine
please be lyin

AAI is mostly padded garbage with every single case essentially boiling down to you investigating the same 2 rooms over and over and going through 9000 testimony rebuttals over every silly little thing. Fucking low effort trash.

Go back to prison, Acro.

Haha I can't believe the fraud Wright was caught using forged evidence, what a fucking hack. It's like were in a dark age of the law or something. So anyways, does anyone know what that bum does now?

Attached: 567baef.jpg (473x473, 42K)

last I heard he became a cuck

someone please upload the patched Great Ace Attorney apk, ffs it's been a month since the release of the translation

literally just google it, every APK blog site has it. Search for spanish ones especially.

Attached: breadworth.jpg (600x357, 149K)

sounds like ben shapiro

AA4 sucks. AA5 is mediocre. AA6 is fantastic and a contender for best one out of the main six.

Shut your nigger mouth before I stomp it all the way down to your ass.

AAI was garbage, AAI2 was a masterpiece.

>AA6 is fantastic and a contender for best one out of the main six.
It's easily-entertained brainlets like you that are the reason this series is in the absolute state it's in right now.

Attached: 1506912855335.png (960x960, 609K)

patch it yourself :^)

Attached: dirty pirate.png (156x254, 43K)

I've been googling it all week and all I've found is a chink version infested with adware and malware

I like all of the Ace Attorney games, but prefer some more than others :)

It feels like Athena would say something a bit more subtle and then Widget would shout that out
>Apollo...how about we try to spice it up in the bedroom
>TIE ME UP AND CALL ME A WHORE

is there an unpatched version out there? not even mobilism has it afaik. Or did you buy it on the nip play store?

>AA6 is fantastic and a contender for best one out of the main six.
I too enjoy rehashes of precious cases, retreading character arcs, shitty protagonists, and shitty 3D graphics.

Attached: 4L_NFEqqCAy.jpg (412x426, 42K)

there was, but the site I got it from was DMCA'd

Not to mention the most egregious filler case in the entire franchise

Yeah can't wait for the PS4 version where all the females have A-cups and are wrapped and are wrapped up like mummies and Gumshoe has to leave court in the middle of giving testimony because xe needed to dilate.

Is there anything more annoying than nostalgia fags? No, there isn't.

weird way to spell funniest

You best not be dissin' turnabout storyteller.

Last thread someone posted the following, I haven't confirmed if its legit / has any malware

@ndroid@pkDataDotNet
search for The Great Ace Attorney on the site

has Godot been executed/died in prison?

Attached: 1558490792574.gif (490x367, 1000K)

2-2 reunion and turnabout is best case

the writing in apollo justice is really inferior to the original trilogy. the later games aren't worth the time imo. play ghost trick instead if you haven't.

Name a better waifu.

There is none, shut up.

Attached: 1540784154972.jpg (527x745, 252K)

Pearls

You didn't even post the best Fey, let alone the best waifu.

she a trash ho who is a child even at the borderline senior's home age of 26

Attached: memed.png (1260x673, 1.35M)

Maya is old and busted. Susato is the new hotness.

I know it's not a traditional AA game, but the crossover with Professor Layton was pretty good except for the shitty ending. I really like the Fire Witch trial from that game because its so incredibly dark, yet light hearted at the same time

why did they make her SO FUCKING UGLY

she's hot, it's not their fault your a pedo and an incel

Susato is a hundred years older than Maya.

I don't think she's ugly but her character fucking sucks

Is spirit of justice any good?

Attached: maya fey.jpg (178x282, 9K)

Yes, don't listen to Takumifags

>pedo
She's a fucking adult when we first meet her.

It's the best game after the original trilogy

No, don't listen to Yamazakifags

yes, it's very good.

Attached: 1550304869261.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

God I wanted to fuck this trap, hard to believe this petite boy has a pp

Attached: Ron_Sweating_2.gif (256x192, 104K)

>not P-E-E-K

>Worst case, worst villain.
Fixed
He wasn't even threatening.

Attached: VONKARMAONTHEFRONTPAGE.png (368x608, 279K)

Its fun

you deserve two of these reacts you dumb fucking no taste having, baby fucking, law breaking, trial skippin, stepladder lovin, badge presenting ASSWIPE

Attached: 1550046713202.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Except he doesn't use logic himself and has to resorts to fallacies or personal attacks when he gets cornered.

Little girls grow up user, Maya's been proven to be beautiful at every age

Attached: 1557536603839.jpg (450x600, 151K)

same here, bro
Finished the entire series this way.
absolute heaven going from one game to the next in order without stopping.

Attached: 1557707792748.png (195x297, 83K)

Attached: whatdidshemeanbythis.png (885x596, 663K)

Better then DD.

>best edgeworth model
the one we got in dual destinies was shit

Attached: file.png (800x473, 469K)

I've got two right here

Attached: BB.png (2560x1440, 2.76M)

He manipulated people into killing each other with words alone and even used Edgeworth to defend him successfully and he didn't need any legal or political power to pull all this shit. Are you blind?

>tfw a single fucking character can ruin an entire game for everyone
holy SHIT i fucking hate Nahyuta Sahdmadhi.
What a shitty tryhard edgeworth/godot-wannabe clone.

Attached: file.png (400x600, 330K)

he's ok, no more annoying than Franny was and without him and Blackquill 6-4 wouldn't be half as funny.

the difference is franziska is sexy

If AA7 ever comes out, should Edgeworth still have a role? His character arc's been 100% done ever since AAI2 and his only use in the main plot of SoJ was to give everyone a plane. Just how much more can his role be reduced?

Attached: edgeworth.jpg (332x361, 25K)

>you will never molest that bunny butthole

Attached: 1539166423263.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Isn't that basically the Spinoff with Edgeworth as the protag? I think thats what its about, but havent played it.

It's not full 3D.

He'll be murdered.

Franny was able to subtly admit defeat whenever she knew the defendant was innocent. Nahyuta's stupid ass kept running himself into the goddamn ground trying to prosecute people who were obviously innocent along with his obnoxious fucking "holier-than-thou" dialogue.
I get that the "holier-than-thou" personality is purposeful, but holy fuck, it makes his dialogue obnoxious to read. I skipped through most of that shit when I played. Franziska's only quirk is the "foolish fool" dialogue that only comes up every once in a while.
Franziska also has a reason behind her huge ego too. One that isn't fucking stupid.

Just let it go and move on user

A dragon never yields

What if the dragon gets shot 4 times in the chest?

Attached: file.png (640x326, 368K)

Shit taste. It's the second worse after DD

>He got paranoid criminals to kill each other and just lied to edgeworth who defended him
Oh, stop the presses!

Yields just a little bit.

Is there a working patched DGS apk without lag issues somewhere?

Attached: sherlock_die.png (400x240, 105K)

>should Edgeworth still have a role?
Athena and Phoenix should have a falling out and she should become his protege as a prosecutor. We should get to play as Athena, Edgeworth, Phoenix and Apollo in AA7. The investigations can be split in a way where we find out about the case piece by piece by participating on both sides of the courtroom and from different angles in the investigation.

Attached: memes.png (1278x721, 1.17M)

>Just look at Monster Hunter
no.

Did you search this thread

There should’ve been two Apollo games. There’d be one with him and Kristoph taking on cases. The game would develop Apollo’s character, making him a hotheaded attorney who seeks to unearth his origins through delving into the legal world. Throughout the game, Kristoph would disappear often and have mysteriously dubious undertones. There would be a few minor cameos from the trilogy, but no Phoenix Wright until Turnabout Trump in the next game, where Kristoph’s underhandedness is revealed. Also Hobo Phoenix would be written more closely to his trilogy self and the whole shebang about the trial of Magnifi’s murder would be plotted out to better lead to his disbarment.

>Just look at Monster Hunter and Viewtiful Joe
>Viewtiful Joe
Did I miss something?
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=tkxgzCqkx40

The problem with that idea is that there wouldn't BE a 2nd Apollo game
Wright carries Apollo's game. Its the only reason its acceptable.

An Ace Attorney game doesn’t need Wright in a lead role to be good

Wright didn't even do much in Apollo's game and he still carried it.

So just make a story without Wright and make it compelling, how hard could it be

Honestly, if they did the 3DS models on HD hardware, I'd be pretty happy. I'm playing the 3DS entries right now and it's a light-years jump in terms of presentation. Why the HD versions of the original 3 didn't copy that sort of deal in terms of looks, I'll never know.

Apollo carried Phoenix's last game though

>Why the HD versions of the original 3 didn't copy that sort of deal in terms of looks, I'll never know.

Attached: FvcfIfs[1].jpg (800x602, 78K)

>Apollo carried
Incorrect.

Attached: 1556821043872.jpg (640x1228, 162K)

it also needs better translations

Maya was just a trojan horse for people to play Apollo's game

Apollo Justice has some of the prettiest sprites ever.

Phoenix set up Apollo to 'carry' the last game.

The only good part of SoJ is Phoenix's developing foster parent relationship with Rayfa which got dunked into the trash in the last case because the game was written piecemeal by a team of writers doing whatever the fuck and Yamazaki had literally checked out and let the art director take over as co-director because he wanted to retire. That game is a fucking mess made by committee.

Well, there's one other good part
Honking great clown tittays

Attached: thesmugest.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

but her balloons have no air

I've skimmed the thread. Why, there is a link to an actual working one? I mean a cracked version without the audio or the framerate issue. If so I'm unable to see it.

Attached: colias.gif (256x192, 325K)

How would that enhance the experience in any way?

it would have even longer investigation segments that you have to power through before getting to the good parts

not him, but I tried using lucky patcher to crack the drm to upload it, but it just made the game laggy and screwed with the audio. I don't know if there's anyway to play it since if you crack the drm first iris won't patch the game. I guess you just have to buy it or play the 3DS version.

>since if you crack the drm first iris won't patch the game.
Fucking niggers I was planning to do this with Lucky Patcher in the meantime waiting for replies. Whhyyyyyyyy
Why are they like this

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Anyone here played these in Jap? How difficult are they? Been meaning to play for a while, but I heard a lot of dialog got changed in the English release.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1536566799927.jpg (600x600, 181K)

Does it need to be? What would change? pressing a few more buttons/walking more distance?

The translations are top tier, though.

I'm a brainlet, but theoretically you can force iris to patch it with bsdiff

Apollo got a bunch of asspulled backstory that logically we should have learned about two games ago just for the sake of giving him a big epic final confrontation with the main villain.

And he STILL doesn't know who his mother is.

as far as difficulty goes they're on the easy side in the world of visual novels. the experience of playing them in english vs japanese isn't as different as you'd expect

Fucking cursed image delete this nigger

Attached: 1519936801142.gif (256x192, 133K)

Hardware isn't the problem. The shitty cases are.

Better than DD by a mile aside from the dlc case. Case 4 is by far the worst sine it has literally no bearing on the overall story whatsoever and if you skip it you wouldn't actually miss anything.

The new prosecutor is pretty good, but his constant
>you shall be sent to hell for defending your client
gets old fast

my main issue is there's just so much time wasted on animations it slows down the trial and for a particular new mechanic you have to watch the animation every time.

>held back by Nintendo handhelds

Funny. I could've sworn the original trilogy was readily available on Steam and smartphones. Guess I was imagining things.

>Start playing through the first game
>Have immediate want to stick my dick in April's tits

>you have to watch the animation every time
user...you're aware there was a skip button to skip the dance right?

I didn't, but I was trying not to give too much away. I mean things like the guitar in the first case, the constant cuts to the gallery and having them talk, animations for pretty much everyone just taking a long time. Instead of just a few frames its like 30 seconds to watch Sahdmadhi do his mantra, the butterfly to fly onto his finger, then him to shake his head and finally speak. It just takes forever as opposed to something simple like Godot having a cup slid and him taking a sip then talking.

>if you skip it you wouldn't actually miss anything.
except for top tier Blackquill banter

Attached: 4y2zx1bmczlx.jpg (800x482, 225K)

I love Blackquill but cant stand Athena for more than a few minutes, doing an entire trial with her is miserable even if you don't have to investigate

I like Athena, but to each their own I guess

Athena just needs to be taken by Phoenix and then Phoenix put on trial for fucking a minor and Athena has to defend him cuz she loves him or some shit

There's literally nothing wrong with Filler cases

That's the complete fucking opposite

Majority of people think Athena needs to be playable more as her assistant role is more annoying

I've always wondered, is panties the direct translation or just what they decided to call them?

Attached: 895a705eb6b5ab74d1a5f4cb17f4a03f574a1728_00.jpg (512x378, 27K)

>just look at viewtiful joe

The best versions were on the GC and that franchise died forever ago along with everything else under clover.

I really hope AA7 tries to break the mold a bit and shake things up a la AA4

My taste is impeccable

Attached: AAcasetierlist.jpg (1446x827, 212K)

It's to preserve the joke.

>Imagine a full 3D
Every game since crossover with Layton.

>Ace Attorney where run around and interrogate people
Investigations series.

>Kind of like LA Noire except the story doesn't suck
Apollo's bracelet (though, some stories do suck)

I just finished dd(no dlc).
What a mediocre piece of shit:
>case 1
Awesome breakdown. Everything else is meh.
>case 2
pure garbage
>case 3
Half shit
Half good
>case 4
day 1 is garbage and just evidence dump
day 2 ok
>case 5(4)
Athena part is good.
Phantom part is dogshit.
>characters
>Apollo
I AM FINE LOL
MY FRIEND IS DEAD
That's it.
>Athena
Useless bitch. Emotionally unstable.
>Detective
I like him.
>New prosecutor
'Edgy' clown.
>Phoenix
Ruined.
>Graphics
It's shit.
>new gimmicks
Good.
>plot
DARK AGE OF LMAO!
DOOOOD SPY!
WHAT IF WE KILL GOOD CHARACTER FOR SHITTY PLOTWIST
CASUAL COURTROOM SNIPER
EPIC SCHOOL "BELIEVE IN YOUR FRIENDS" DRAMA
>also
Courtroom pacing sucks ass. Everything felt like a clownfiesta.
5 out of 10

Attached: environmental storytelling.jpg (511x767, 85K)

nice blog

thanks

DD is pretty god awful, but the DLC case is decent if you get around to it. The sad thing is this DARK AGE OF LAW continues on into the next game while the phantom storyline is dropped. Also don't be mean to Blackquill, he's got some decent bants.

Ace Attorney is cool and all, but there are some things that Danganronpa does that it doesn't, and if they were to include these features too, who knows, maybe it'd be better.
1: Gameplay. Ace Attorney trials are cool and all, but where's the gameplay? Call it low attention span or what you will, as you sip your jiffy and say that "only intellectual and eyebrow entertainment is good", but the fact is, if you're using a gaming system, why aren't you gaming? Any platform that runs AA is well capable of running actual gameplay, and as its done in DR you can see that it is at least possible to work.
2: Names. Don't get me wrong, I love the names of characters in AA (Luke Atmey being the most genius in particular), but they aren't really... Japanese, you know? Which doesn't make sense since the gameisfrom Japan. I think the best thing the localisation team could do would be to come up with cool english names then translate them back into Japanese so we have the qualities of both.
3: Settings. You go around random places in AA just because they're part of some arbritrary crime scene? Cool, but why? There's kind of a plot hole when Phoenix would be going into and around places just because they are related to the investigation. I mean, if a crime happened there, you really think it's safe to go there??? HUH PHOENIX! This is why the writer should put Phoenix trapped into a place so he can't go anywhere else anyway.
(1/2)

4: Killing off characters. Ok, so Gumshoe doesn't come back. Whatever. No big loss. But why is he still alive then? If the writer for AA was smart like the one for DR, they'd realise that they can just kill Gumshoe and have Phoenix investigate the crime, and at no cost since he isn't coming back anyway. This means that the player will be very emotionally attached to the case and will even cry, and also if they change their mind they can just change it to a ketchup prank.
5: Intelligens. Ok, so technically DR isn't the best for this either. The thing is, how is Phoenix solving these cases that nobody solved for 13+ years (heck, not even I have lived that long!) except he can be played by someone who is rather dumb in the head? This creates a plot hole since Phoenix should not be solving these things if the player is an idiot with no brain, but he does it anyway since they are normally easy cases except for some parts. Danganronpa is better here since the protagonist doesn't actually do anything and Byakuya does it instead, but the protagonist still says some things. I think AA would be better if they had a case where Phoenix' voice box is stolen but you still play as him, that way someone else can do the talking and reasoning but Phoenix just gets to fingerpoint n desk slam like normal.
(2/2)

DGS-3

>continues
fuck
>prosecutor
I don't like godot either t b h. Maybe I fundamentally wrong.

I have some advice for you: have sex.

>Kill off the detective you've known for the series.
DGS does that.

Will we ever get to actually play as a prosecutor? The Investigation games blue-balled me hard on that aspect, I really want to see how they would pull it off and how different it would be from playing as a defense attorney.

>muh graphics!
What a joke.

I can see them doing that. In the first case of the game, they show an up and coming prosecutor who idolizes Edgeworth and he's against Payne's cousin or something who's a defense lawyer. I don't think they'll ever do it but it can be good

So Yamazaki has stepped down from his director role, I wonder who will replace him and what direction they'll take the series in, god I need AA7 info.

Kill yourself.

dude what if I kill this dude by landing my huge and slow as fuck hot air balloon on top of him after having maneuvered it through a city center filled with highrise buildings

lol nowaynowaynowaynoway

If anything the AA series needs a downgrade on graphics, all these new models look like robots that move their mouths and blink their eyes.

It was also worse.

Yeah Ace Apollo perfected the sprite works, and the environments were great. I was unironically blown way by it. Then I played DD and a lot of Nick's/Edgeworth's or the common reactions didn't translate as good as it was as sprites. It was okay but that animation of Apollo slamming the desk after figuring something out was hype as fuck

>It's not a statue, it's a talking clock!
>She brought this giant clock with here on a trip
>Obviously this clock's time was set to another time zone even though this wasn't established nor the starting or ending time zone
This is fucking retarded
Are the rest of the cases like this

did nothing wrong

There are some cases that are infinitely retarded than that. But the series has some really kino cases. I suggest you stick on finishing the game, it's not that long and the game really shines on its cast.

Bridge to the Turnabout

The dude he killed was huge and slow too.

i think you're a brainlet

name one bad case in aai2
>mommy i want bad guy to explode

It's all retarded now please leave the thread and never play the games again

>AA on PC
We are going home bros... we are going home