Is this the end of the Sonic IP?

Is this the end of the Sonic IP?
What's Sega masterplan behind all of this?

Attached: 18765.png (1420x595, 1.25M)

Next Sonic game will be set in the movie universe

if Mario survived a REALLY BAD movie, im sure Sonic can survive a mediocre one.

their plan is to kill off the sonic series in the most painful way imaginable so that they can get rid of sonic once and for all and replace him with kazuma kiryu as the mascot of sega

FMV game starring Jim Carey.

God please no.

and amy gets pregnant

Attached: but why.png (641x475, 135K)

>Despise being only 13% of the population...
Wtf how did they get away with that?

Attached: 31564.png (1430x604, 757K)

>Video game based on the movie cash grab
That.... is very accurate prediction.

Crashing this plane.

Their masterplan was to make the shittiest trailer possible to generate negative press and set the bar really, really low.
Now they'll pump out a mediocre movie and people will say "it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be", and do 10 times better than it should have.
At least, that's what I hope they're doing, for their sake.

Or to make money from people ironically going to see it like Emoji Movie.

for me, the Sonichu expanded universe was the peak of the IP

This is a rights retention movie. Sega was getting fed up with Paramount sitting on the rights to cuck other studios. So they did what every studio does: take a paint-by-numbers script and slap a famous character on it.

Attached: 1556651277474.jpg (720x720, 50K)

so since they're delaying it does that mean they're actually gonna fix Sonic like they said?

Mark my words, the Sonic The Hedgehog movie is going to be critically and commercially better than Detective Pikachu.

With no survivors.

sonic is eternal. they will keep churning our garbage forever because autists have no standards.

Attached: 1504767365314.jpg (796x1280, 193K)

Their plan is they don't have a fucking plan. Just like back in the old Sega console days. Nothing has changed. They still have no idea how to manage themselves. It's utterly fucking amazing that they're still in business with their long spanning history of bad decisions.

Sega's just gonna ignore it, maybe throw out a cheeky meme about it once in awhile, and fans will just keep buying the games anyways.
Sonic's fucking invincible.

Sonichu is the main universe, Sonic and Pokemon are branches of it.

I've seen a lot of gay shit here over the years but THIS takes the cake 100%

This actually, the collective autism of all the furfags will keep it alive forever.

>Sonic's fucking invincible
Maybe in the Adventure Era but not nowadays. The Sonic Boom games was a major financial flop for Sega.

WB shot themselves in the foot by releasing DP so close to Endgame. They should have dropped it in the Winter when the only competition was Us.