What does Yea Forums use to play fighting games?

What does Yea Forums use to play fighting games?

Attached: 1-5_1024x1024.png (1024x576, 564K)

A pad cus I'm not wasting time and money on controllers that at best have a marginal advantage

There are no fighting games. The fucking genre is dead. Fuck zoomers and their general ineptitude.

I'm probably either going to make a homemade hitbox or just buy a lower end fight stick.

I wish my neighborhood still had an arcade cabinet I could try so I could see if playing stick should even be a priority. Rekkas on a pad just really hurt my fingers.

Look at this stick Yea Forums!

Attached: do9mhc.jpg (640x480, 69K)

I use a fight stuck because I wish I could have played more fighting games in the arcade.

Hitbox is cool but developers need to start designing their games with it in mind, because in SFV and Tekken it is waaaay more optimal than any other controller.

But what if theyre

Keyboard because i'm poor as fuck, bought some imported generic pcbs to make something but sanwa levers are expensive here, then i also read my generic pcbs wouldnt work in tournament ps4, nothing goes right

I don't have a lot of money so I bought one of these and just did some basic rewiring on it. It's compatible with Ps4 now and the menu button cycles different input registries to make up for there only being two buttons. IE, the big button will cycle from LP to MP to HP and back again as I press the menu button. It's gotten me to Ultra Gold in SFV so far but it might not be technically possible to go further with these limitations.

Attached: 6aa63b7e-d6d0-479a-983b-76f89eb5d573_1.fd1c6aa42d9572fa46a589b895af50b5.jpg (450x450, 26K)

user that’s cute as hell.

This is incredible.

I'm going to need pics and not a stock photo.

:^)

Attached: 41VbCmYcPiL._SR600,315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (600x315, 16K)

this bad boy

Attached: 360 controller.jpg (220x220, 9K)

Please tell me you are for serious

Please post videos of winning matches with this thing

The DBFZ Tournament Winner

Attached: 35466184714_e66c0e727b_o.jpg (1478x1108, 917K)

The reason I only have a stock photo is because I'm out of state right now but in a future thread I'll post a pic of it active with the input registry in training or something

We're all patiently waiting.

Attached: ExpressStick.jpg (800x600, 63K)

I'd always be worried carrying one of these around. Those boxes can't be super solid.