VTMB/ Bloodlines 2 discussion

Previous thread
i now agree with another user that previously stated that he would prefer to have clan Brujah be taken out of the base game in order to have BOTH Malk and Nos in.

Those two clans have serious GAMEPLAY MECHANIC CHANGES with MALKAVIAN having virtually all dialogue options changed, special encounters, atmosphere changes (you hear whispers in the background while playing), etc. while NOSFERATU is the only stealth class with hacking and has INSTANT MASQUERADE VIOLATION upon close proximity with humans.

It was going to be a close choice and one important clan would have to be sacrificed.

If Malkavian was out of the base game: a DLC version for the clan would be shit. Dialogue options would be minimal, atmosphere events would be afterthoughts (not artisan's touch), events would be minor.

Now if Nosferatu would be out of the base game: the game would be significantly easier, virtually catering to casuals/noobs of the series and not providing fans/thrillseekers a proper challenge due to not having to think and play carefully because of the inherent Grotesque Visage clan weakness of the Nosferatu. Also, the game lacks a subtlety/stealth style of gameplay for players who want indirect solutions to quests. Now there is also a lack of research digging for knowledge hunters/fans who love secrets, easter eggs, etc. that is gained through high level of security/hacking. But bear in mind, this is the modern era of gaming after all, and dataminers have ruined secrets for video game players everywhere.

It was a tough decision and I wish we had both, but one clan had to die so the other could live.

Attached: Nosferatu-FI[1].png (970x545, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenew.kr/cucuzi
youtube.com/watch?v=ydNbuB6PLiU&t=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: basedduck.webm (712x400, 2.9M)

what got you guys into vampires and vampire larping (if you do larp IRL)

Attached: vampires like dark meat.jpg (638x960, 80K)

Itt: we laugh hysterically at Nosfags
heh... Hehehe. Hah. Hahahaha. HAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMWAAAAAaaaaAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1559210478996.jpg (978x817, 129K)

I would rather sacrifice Ventrue in exchange for Nosferatu honestly. From what people have said about the combat, Brujah seems like they would be really fun and effective to play as actually. Ventrue are just boring as shit all around.

isn't dominate and presence do almost the same thing? they're both workarounds to get through humans

Dominate gets people to do what you want.
Presence makes you, yourself, stand out more.You cant use presence to instigate murder.

will the new vtmb game be fun if you haven't played anything in the series b4? i haven't played none of this white wolf games. think i can just jump in and have fun or do i need to know all the lore of who insulted who in the different families?

Attached: Gnomish Ration.jpg (4160x3120, 2.25M)

Just play Bloodlines, it costs like a dollar

Nightly reminder that Toreador is best clan, you don't have to thank me

I thought they'd be in for sure. Ugly vampires are a media staple along with the hot ones. But I guess no thinblood would willingly join them.

>paying for Bloodlines
y tho. Troika is dead.

Daily reminder that Gary was more likely the male equivalent of cleopatra and he's seething about it towards toreadors

>willingly join
i think it's heavily implied you will diablerize someone at some point in the game

>Bloodlines
i don't want to play it because it has poo poo tier graphics and i need at least decent graphics so i can fulfill my self insert vampire fantasy. also troika has burned me before with their "flawed gems". looking at you arcanum

Attached: 1558640477996.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

Is there even any point in masquerade? Kindred in our age would be protected as a minority by sjws

Yeah what thinblood would diablerize a nossie knowing that they'd turn into that.

Delete it boss.

retard

unironically me

Reminder

Attached: delusional lasombraps.jpg (1484x1090, 440K)

Attached: 20190531_001837.jpg (738x738, 190K)

We have meta-knowledge tho. Unless the PC meets some absolutely based nossies on his way to the diablerie it doesn't make much sense.

Are there any mods for male bloodlines Malkavian? Something that makes them less hideous.

nossies are the most based clan in camarilla tho

First for Punished Lacroix post

Attached: Punished Lacroix.jpg (761x757, 103K)

>poo poo tier graphics

Attached: C2FufbhUUAASL5G.jpg (736x931, 61K)

Only from a gods eye view. Bertram and Gary are just as big of shitheel as any others, except you also become a literal leper.

ITT:we pretend its schrecknet

GIVE

Attached: lacroix__ace_by_synestesi_art_d8q57rm-pre.jpg (721x1109, 111K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nth for LITERALLY A GENERAL

Attached: Malkavian-NPC-596x740.jpg (596x740, 55K)

Could a nosferatu mitigate his clan curse by asking a Tzimisce to alter his apperance?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande[1].png (600x600, 143K)

>VTMB2
>Chunk is "voluntary security guard" at his own retirement home
>Has to constantly be reminded that he doesn't work there
>Thinks the nurses want to stop him from doing his job because they are up to something
>Player gets a stealth side quest to help him get evidence on the nurses at night
>Mostly depressing and/or perverted stuff
>Turns out one of them is a Thin Blood psycho feeding on the old folk
>Have to beat the shit out of him all across the place
>Half the home destroyed by fire during battle
>Chunk loses his mind and runs away bloody screaming
>Chunk's screams alert everyone to get out
>Player has to flee the scene
>Next night on the news: Known for having fought against terrorists in the dreaded LA attack against the Lacroix Foundation Tower, Officer Chunk, as he is foundly called by his friends, is a retired security guard and a hero who once again saved the day by fighting off intruders and alerting everyone on the retirement center about the danger all while bravely attempting to stop the flames from spreading.

Attached: Officer Chunk.png (666x736, 568K)

>challenging curses from biblical figures
That's a quick way to get smited (smote?) my smooth brained friend.

Does anyone have the pics of all of the example characters for each clan?

gotchu

Attached: brujah.jpg (3596x850, 785K)

>we want video game archetypes in order to lure in newcomers to our series
>our Clan choices are based on archetypes
>no stealth class
Thinblood is clearly jack-of-all-trades and they're unwilling to use Assamite. Maybe they're not confident with the current state of Nos? Maybe it needs more work?

that doesnt answer my question

what are toreaders and malkavians supposed to be

Expectation of Tzimisce
>Eldritch terror or demonic looking being
Actual Tzimisce
>Dude im a reptile lmao heres my ghoul chair.

Chunk is dead

The answer is no, you can't circumvent your clan curse. Nossies can't even mitigate it. This isn't science my dude, these are biblical level curses.

T.kine here and you can't do shit to stop me

Nebulation is a budget stealth discipline I guess

I'm not a lorefag, but since the original curse is literally "everyone will think you're ugly", I'd say that every change any Tzimiscebro would do it would still end up looking hideous to everyone.

Tremeres were able to change nosferatus into Gorgoyles just fine, proving they can change the outlook of them.
Why wouldn't a fiend with Vicissitude do the same?

imagine being this huge of a fucking faggot

Attached: 1502771868798.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

>Well i tried my best but it seems that just won't do, sorry.

Attached: jackson3[1].jpg (381x450, 24K)

I don't know, man, people here post sometimes a cute nosferatu lady that I would bone terribly while she wears a gimp mask.

Nah you'd just change back after you went to sleep for the day. Maybe even pick up different deformities. When Nossies get embraced there's a big chance of them dying because of how it fucks them up so you'd probably be doing that daily, with all the pain and time that comes with it.

I guess it's better to look at the clans as City of Heroes archetypes instead of typical video game archetypes. There's some overlaps, but they all have a job to do. Now, if only they're willing to put in classes based on pet control or generic mook group control..

Nope.

They didn't "turn" anything. They mashed up Gangrel and Nossies into sentient golems. Nothing was circumvented, they just repurposed spare parts from dead (for real this time) dudes.

>Tzimiscebro
Aside from dracula who is the biggest chad of VTM lore, is there any tzimisce who's not an asshole?

user posted this in the last thread, may I kindly ask for some sauce?

Attached: file.png (733x1089, 1.11M)

Damn. Suddenly those XCOM dissection scenes popped up in my head.
Now I want VCOM.

Why the fuck everyone wants to be a tzimisce now?
At best you guys would end up as shovelheads

The Founder, Vlad, and Andrei are the only truly based ones, and even that last one is debatable.

because they're fucking cool obviously

So if a thin blood sucks and fucks and diablerizes his way to like 8th gen what generation would his childe be? 9th or thinblood?

Night eating you?

Attached: David_Hatter.png (250x250, 85K)

Tremerebros how are you doing with your research now that the chantry is fucking gone. I lost all my research about summoning waifus in Vienna.

Attached: 1558335005446.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Andrei is literally a saturnday AM villain

Not him, but check out if Yandex gives a result

Reminder

Attached: nossietears.png (1538x3676, 2.1M)

I suppose he'd sneed a 9th one, but weren't there cases of lower gens suddenly shitting out thinbloods? And that's why Beckett believes thinblood is some sort of state or some sort of cyclical thing tied to Gehenna?

This got me quite horny, am I in danger?

how do i summon succubus

The opposite actually

I posted that and don't know the sauce

Attached: strade choke.jpg (565x565, 125K)

I'm not into him either desu, that's why I said debatable.

>Those two clans have serious GAMEPLAY MECHANIC CHANGES
There you go. You just explained to yourself the reason why they both aren't in. Seethe harder noscuck.

Castration

Post which clans/bloodlines you hope get a quest or NPC about them. I'm hoping Giovanni return.

Attached: necromancy.png (666x447, 690K)

But dear kindred, all our cocks are shriveled

>Also, the game lacks a subtlety/stealth style of gameplay
So you're both illiterate and a retard.

Attached: obfuscate.png (820x578, 541K)

so?

Attached: 250px-Vykos_gehenna.jpg (250x249, 22K)

Guys i think i broke the masquerade... What do i do?

>disdainforplebs.jpg

I wasn't referring to OUR dicks.

Can I use a kine or? Will she suck on the little bit of soul/humanity I have left when she touches my peepee?

All of them

Get in contact with the prince

I dunno, fix it. Superglue it or something. get rid of him

Do cleanup crew for a bit

Pin it on your political rivals.

Alright, which one of you faggots threw a vozhd dong in front of the White House
And who the hell would fucking fleshcraft a vozhd dong

Hey guys! What are the whole clan things people talk about?

Attached: img-half-half-thinblood-description2[1].jpg (1436x1280, 147K)

If Dracula can break the masquerade and live why can't you

he cute

So the poster boy of the game is pretty much confirmed to be a malkavian and the bad guy or fall guy
Lilith's modal got leaked so we can assume she's the baddie

>Sheriff comes to take down a masquerade-breaking thinblood
thinblood dies like a bitch
>Sheriff comes to take down a dracule
*unzips disciplines* i'd like to see you try

what is big tiddy mommy

I weep for American Kindred and their lack of self-control

Attached: montano.png (945x1222, 314K)

after some digging I found this site which is the biggest available archive of his work
thenew.kr/cucuzi
his later work kinda reminds me of cbot's designs

>Lilith
stop this meme lest it come to pass

I mean, it hit me the other day while I was rewatching the trailer. The way the woman talks about the blood curse sounded like a really ancient low gen bitch that just woke up and was hungry. First game had Caine, this was bound to be Lilith, that was my thought process.

>montano

Attached: esl.jpg (1009x931, 184K)

SLIM SHADY

>game comes out
>lilith really is involved
>"canon" material comes out
>"it was a malkavian pretending to be lilith bro"

It's it creepy to blood bond someone without their knowledge?

That would unironically be better than whatever these devs would put together for a Lilith story. I don't think I could imagine a worse group to hand a character like that to.

I really hope to see Baali in this game, like something in the first one with that nossie in the sewer, some sort of gathering they do or even that you have a quest to finish with a cult which leader is a Baali

Attached: Baali.jpg (123x185, 4K)

What if Sheriff never talks because he doesn't understand English, only French?

Attached: 1558280773725.png (1280x719, 450K)

the worse group would be the p&p group user

I'm not feeling too well anons.

Attached: 1559244676385.jpg (894x894, 101K)

Depends on the motive desu. Are you a stalker for their looks or something? Yeah, that's pretty creepy. Doing it because they own a strong company or something and you need dosh? Good idea for a vamp desu.

remember rudi

Lacroixfag aside, what if in the ending the domination didnt worked because it was just a ghoul made to look like lacroix by his tzimisce bodyguard?

He's a pretty cool guy. A Methuselah from before recorded history. First Anti-tribu and master of Obtenebration. And he has nothing in common with modern African-Americans beyond the color of his skin.

Nah Nightshade is bad but I can't imagine the amount of "gurl powah!!!" garbage these devs would put in. Lilith is a monolith and I definitely don't trust the likes of these homos.

now pray to not get cucked out of the next DLC

Is there any tl;dr on how embrace rituals look? I know some clans go out of their way to make it far more complicated than it could have been like Tremeres or Gangrels

>next dlc
>season of the wolf
what did they mean by this nos bros

She's your new VV

(USER WAS BLOODHUNTED FOR THIS POST)

>Gangrels
lolwut. They just chase people down then let them go on their own for awhile.

I'm 90% positive Lou is an mtf tranny

Would you still do it? Be honest. I would not

Any of you fags playing the pnp? Is there a way i can shoehorn myself as a tzimisce when sabbat clans are banned? Thought of making a fiend shovelhead runaway anarch

Tzimisce isn't even playable anymore lamo

Doesnt most people ignore V5 tho?

It fixes a fuck ton of broken and convoluted mechanics

I fucked that tranny kueijin in the Clan Quest Mod

I am considering running a discord campaign for any faggots here who want to join. V20.
I've only ran 1 campaign before though. Dont know where to set it though.
If there's enough interest I'll make a server.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydNbuB6PLiU&t=12
Farewell, Nosbros... may we ever see daylight again...

anyone got a good download link for the first?
since good old downloads died and so

By dumbing down everything that made it fun.

I just wanna say you're doing some serious mental gymnastics and assume a lot of how the game would have to be balanced to justify it. Try making the same post, but argue against the point you just made.

There's no indication of clan DLCs being tied to Season of the Wolf or other story packs. Both Gangrel and Nosferatu can be released before or after it.

Buying from GOG or from the usual sites getting a GOG version

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4055A60CF69E5D8716CBBBD82A2DE710A964618A&dn=%5BGOG%5D+Vampire%3A+The+Masquerade+-+Bloodlines&tr=UDP%3A%2F%2FTRACKER.LEECHERS-PARADISE.ORG%3A6969%2FANNOUNCE&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

>the plot is mommy and daddy fighting while you try to eat your tv dinner
Sounds pretty pretty farfetched..... :'(

Based even if that mission was kinda dumb and forced overall.

Attached: mr sparxx.png (927x308, 645K)

Not the image I clicked but alright hiro.

Attached: mah nigga.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

TZIMISCEGANG
TZIMISCEGANG
TZIMISCEGANG

>not killing him immediately

Attached: 20190419003734_1.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

No, disciplines like celerity were broken as all hell and made campaigns very, very gamey in that way. The main faults of V5 are it's narrative elements, not so much it's quality of life changes. I think the most competent storyteller would pull substantially from both 20e and v5

thanks bro

Is the Clan Quest mod any good?

>giving a fuck about anarch or cammy grievances

Attached: 56a.png (607x408, 328K)

resonance was an unnecessary and stupid fucking idea

s'aight. Most of the content it adds is real hit or miss though, and some is outright fanfiction tier.

Can you get the rest of the plus patch content without the Jeanette cuck content?

I'm glad they're dropping the penguin of doom fishmalk shit for actually fucked up disorders

these are all super cool
thanks

I don't understand. Explain.

can kuei-jin fuck?

The Sabbat questline and new zone is surprisingly good, actually hired VA's for them. Other things arent.The Clan Quests are hit or miss. Other minor things either are weirdly placed or just bad.

It adds a note where Jeanette rates guys she's fucked. (You) get a *** some other guys get a **** or *****.

>average Tzimisce bonding time

Attached: ce9645bac73212492e0c9b2b_rw_1920.png (1280x820, 628K)

Be glad your dick at least works nigger

never ending
never silent
never alone

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_WCCFvampiremasqueradebloodlines21.j (740x429, 121K)

I just don't like em, I went independent on that playthrough.
It's alright if you're bored of the base game and want to get additional content. Most of the added quests suck though, along with the new East LA hub.
I wish there was a way of installing Camarilla Edition Lite by itself to get Blood timer/Blood Buff & Heal tweaks, they're pretty good but CE itself is very bug ridden.

Attached: 20190420150619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

I keep hearing of this but have yet to even get a screenshot. I'm not saying I doubt it exists, but I think my X button might break if I keep hitting it ya feel me.

I don't see the point of a mod adding cuck content, I just want the other stuff.

Dude... Jeanette is a whore

That Dharma shtick it was talking about is canon so probably.

>its cuck because the sluttiest slot in the game (who even fucked a Nosferatu she is so slutty) thinks you aren't the best fuck she had
Delusional

user, you can't seriously expect most people to be laughed at by a fucking fan mod and be cool with it.

Why would anyone want this

How the fuck is you average at sex make you a cuck

Are you saying that being confronted with that isn't cuck material?

>cuckposters being obtuse
I'm shocked. I'm not.
That paper, if it even exists, exists as nothing but a way to mock the player. For what purpose could that possibly be needed or seen as a good thing?

No, the clan weakness actually reverts any changes Vicissitude makes

>gloves
Cover guy confirmed to be Mitsoda

i made a general it 404'd pretty quick i think it's just too early. won't work until the game is about to drop probably.

Chunk is currently providing powdered sugar to his foxy mama malk, thank you very much.

Or untill we get a demo
I miss demos

could a Tzimisce use vicissitude to grow me a new foreskin

How many arms do you want on it

no arms just the foreskin

But we have BETAS for multiplayer games.

vidya needs a reset bad

Attached: s2nMMmS.jpg (1196x664, 165K)

Just one arm you wont even notice it

cracking me up over here tzimisce

come on Andrei quit messing around just give me the prepuce

Come on you don't want anything? Barbs, teeth, eyes, vibration glands, a vagina, multiple penises????
Are you gay?

>vibration glands
alright now we might be onto something

They better bring back the same dancing from the first game.

don't vamps revert to the exact physical state they were in after they go to sleep or some shit? i remember that was the reason that nosferatu couldn't just get plastic surgery to unfuck themselves.

Now, this procedure usually takes a fair amount of blood so unless you wanna be completely drained of blood but leave a nice corpse with a foreskin id suggest a doner