Why the FUCK is there not an open world superhero RPG where you can create your own fuckin hero and customize and level...

Why the FUCK is there not an open world superhero RPG where you can create your own fuckin hero and customize and level up their powers and shit? Seems like a no-brainer game idea

Attached: file.png (850x1177, 1.4M)

Did you not do a single bit of research before you made this thread?

Attached: 5C1FB1EB-96AA-49DD-8612-53CE8F2A9061.png (477x94, 44K)

It'd be a shame if such a game did exist and some soulless korean company shut it down only for it to finally reemerge 7 years later with a server that's hitting close to 10k peak concurrent players.

Attached: 1555574075805.png (1445x1200, 252K)

City of Heroes my guy it's free

You cant make cute heroes in those so they dont count

we dont want capeshit, we want weebshit

Attached: oh no.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>open world
because you are beyond retarded for wanting this
>ooo big noomer mean gud
>guh huh me stoppid westerner
>guh huh
>me do anytin in big worl
>GUH HUH

You can but it's just dated 2004 graphics.

name a good setting for a superhero game besides an open world city

you idiot
you nonce
you absolute fuck

An Asylum

You can make some fucking stripperific, cute, and cool female heroes. It's the real reason I played it so long.
The best thing that I enjoyed is that you could clothe your character in the style of any armor you've ever equipped. So I went loothunting for the perviest fucking clothes.
Goddamn I wish more games did that.

Attached: 1492473010828.gif (844x475, 796K)

Mt. Lady!

Attached: b60b9cfc058a155ab3160f23114fb80b.jpg (850x1100, 67K)

City of Heroes has come back to life
but really it's probably the litigious cunts at Disney, Marvel and DC who try to extort any developer who tries to make a capeshit game with their crooked copyright/trademarked everything in existence bullshit.

>ask for an RPG
>get MMORPG recommendations

Attached: 1549729796238.png (1366x768, 535K)

Most companies can barely get one character right in action games, how the fuck do you think introducing that many variables will turn out, OP?

tfw Marvel went after city of heroes for being able to make wolverine clones

Wasn't there a Saint's Row game kinda like that?

>ask for something that doesn't exist
>surprised when you don't get it.

The reason it doesn't exist is because there's not a lot of open world RPG's where you can have deep character customization period. Because they're hard to make and do right, so not a lot of people do them.

City of Heroes came long before that one.

>Mt. Lady!
She'll have an action figure in the US soon. Just Toys is making My Hero Acadamia figures under the Mega Merge label.

IV, but it's a glorified DLC add-on bumped to be a sequel for bigger bucks.

Saints Row 4 doesn't give you the opportunity to really customize your powers.

It's not really a super hero game, you get super hero like powers but the game isn't really about you being a "Super Hero" in the city.

Not that user but why does it have to be that way? Why not just adapt, say, mutants and masterminds in video game form.

Boku No Hero is the only mainstream thing right now that is both

can i have some salsa on those claims

There was, but they shit the bed and made it MMO and then it got shut down only to come back fairly recently with Syphilis.

I JUST WANT A GAME WHERE I CAN MAKE MY OWN CUTE SUPERHERO WITH A MAX STR BUILD AND SIZE POWERS