Name a more kino scene in vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=YECLjn6XP-E

You can't

Attached: TimeToGetCrazy.jpg (593x491, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7ARs0nMhE
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=oG25S51qJQQ
youtu.be/BB6XPMdzzpY
youtu.be/TgG5A_Dptl0
youtu.be/XiyDe4Ccf7A
youtu.be/b_OwNfSXIRg
youtube.com/watch?v=eu4gnhqgcbk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Do-VyOFkjo
youtube.com/watch?v=pOYh5MziFKU
youtube.com/watch?v=g_8KzyBl3mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7ARs0nMhE

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

There's nothing kino about it. It's incredibly forced. We're talking sticking a fat person on an exercise bike and whipping them forced.

Attached: DK.gif (284x223, 960K)

God, you are easily amused. The scene was so standard and by the numbers, even goes into dumb territory. The kid screams 'fuck you' and puts up his middle finger way up in the air and you call it Kino. You don't know the meaning of the word.

>moshi moshi nero desu I have family now what do
>you know what right, just be yourself
>thanks I know what do now bye

Attached: 1552330320580.png (447x555, 464K)

kys

If you find this scene kino you offer nothing to the world. You're just dragging it down. If anyone should kill themselves it should provably the one who drags the rest of us back.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG25S51qJQQ

I'm convinced that the people who dislike Nero's portrayal in DMC5 simply don't get his character.

Attached: 601150_screenshots_2019-19-03_00090.jpg (3840x2160, 902K)

if you think someone should kill there self over this well then that i think is very smart then i think.

Attached: 1556023649374.png (270x314, 130K)

I actually really like Nero and have since 4. I just don't like DMC5's lack of thematic cohesion.

eh, its a pretty good scene.

Attached: 1555038679041.png (512x422, 231K)

Step aside, dead weight
youtu.be/BB6XPMdzzpY

Attached: 1544866486375.png (324x380, 207K)

jokes on you, i'm already depressed

Literal anime horseshit. Also Vergil being the big bad again was lame. I like DMC5 but very little of it is kino.

Attached: 1549588496784.gif (638x358, 2.48M)

I like Nero in 5, I just think the games story as a whole sucked dick

God dmc5's cutscenes are so pedestrian

youtu.be/TgG5A_Dptl0

>thematic cohesion
What do you mean?
It's about coming to terms with your humanity.
Vergil does that. The true power was the humanity he threw away, and he realizes that when he merges with V.
Nero regrows a human arm instead of a devil arm, symbolizing how he has come to grips with his family and his demonic power - he no longer views himself as an outsider (or an exile, as he says in DMC4) due to his arm. He's just Nero. The arm isn't demonic anymore because it's no longer a distinct part of Nero. He has come to terms with his demonic side. Dante goes through something similar. By absorbing the Sparda, he has fully embraced his lineage and become the Dark Knight.

People shit on DMC5's story when it's the best in the series. At least, to me.

Let's not pretend DMC4's cutscenes don't suck dick either

You're retarded. DMC4 has amazing cutscenes with legitimate cinematography. youtu.be/XiyDe4Ccf7A

So does 5. It's the same cutscene director. You can read every action in all the 5 cutscenes that have combat in them.

3 already did that better, with Dante visibly developing as a character throughout the game.

The actual events feel even less substantive than 5 so not having any investment in what's going on hurts them drastically. I didn't give a shit about Nero, his girlfriend or the religious group. Shit was lame.

Not at all. 5's cutscenes are about as interesting as the average marvel movie. They don't come close to 4's. youtu.be/b_OwNfSXIRg

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING SAY IT DANTE

Also the fact that both Dante/Vergil clearly recognize that he has more of a Human Trigger rather than a Devil Trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=eu4gnhqgcbk

Attached: 1552530196566.jpg (820x457, 42K)

>literally everyone agrees its the best game in the series both in story and gameplay (especially gameplay
>Yea Forums has to be contrarian yet again

How sad, do you guys even bother forming your own opinions?

The live action version of this scene

Sorry for having an original opinion? 4 was my favorite game the second I finished it.

Jdead weight

Attached: TN6J3xB.jpg (400x400, 32K)

I just don't get how anyone can prefer 4 to 5 when 5 does everything 4 does better
It has to be the realistic aesthetic that makes people seethe or something

Attached: 1558535600175.jpg (847x847, 142K)

>Yea Forums is one person
it's the best overall but the other games still do specific things better. I like the weapon selection and story pacing in 3, and the aesthetic from 4.
imagine if people said that you couldn't criticize 3 because it was the best action game. we never would have gotten 5.

>...in story
Not in a million years

Attached: 1558367462307.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I fucking love how dead weight was a meme from that one trailer long before we knew how much Nero would be seething over it.

Anyone who thinks it has the best story just blindly loved it because of all the callbacks. The story is nothing special. I hardly felt tension with Vergil as the main villain when Dante's already beaten him in his human form in 3 and again when he was being controlled by Mundus. The story has some good aspects but it drops the ball overall. Nero doesn't really get an emotional payoff with finding his Dad because everything is so rushed. It feels like the narrative can't decide whether to focus on Dante's relationship with Vergil or Nero's, and as a result both characters feel like they don't get strong resolutions.

I really wanted the ex taunt to be the e3 dance

>all this samefagging
just let the thread die, tameem.

DMC3 was so fucking good. Why can't games be this good anymore?

dmc3 had better scenes.

>Yea Forums is contrarian
>do you guys even bother forming your own opinions
So it's not an original opinion if it doesn't coincide with yours? You're retarded.

You know who to blame

Attached: It was Kamiya's fault.jpg (1298x1686, 797K)

Yes, but might have a future in politics.

So Bingo consulted Kamiya in regards to 3? That's interesting. I know Kamiya was still at Capcom at the time.

And yet you said nothing to the thing being responded to. Also, you should probably not show your real face on a forum. Just saying.

Yeah, and the best part is that it was Kamiya who told them to go wild, unlike how some idiots would say

Attached: Kamiya's Dante.jpg (1254x1353, 652K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3Do-VyOFkjo
youtube.com/watch?v=pOYh5MziFKU

mostly agree, the gameplay is great and the visuals are amazing but the story is the weakest part. it's literally just vergil playing 4D chess with himself while nero gets a powerup because muh family.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_8KzyBl3mc

That man is insane! He must be stopped! STOPPED!

... After he finishes Bayonetta 3. Then he must be stopped!

But DMC4 has the best scenes in DMC history. How savage demons were dealt with in 4 can't be matched. And DMC3 was trash storywise besides Lady. I cared nothing for Dante's WAHOOO throughout most of the game. Lady's drama carried it. Dante's boring af brother drama is old and boring. It's old and boring in 5 too, and drug it down immensely. New focus please.