What am in for?

What am in for?

Attached: 7C87AC83-C407-42B1-B986-20C81C07167E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTksN6bS9l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pure and unadultered FUN.

idk i've never played it

I thought this was illegal in 49 states?

Does that thing have a gyro?

Kino, the best WarioWare behind Smooth Moves.

wario twisted is my favorite wario ware game, but good luck assigning gyro controls
I emulated it on pc with ds4 controller but Im not sure how to rebind the sensor. The waggle is on the left stick by default i guess

is the joke that it won't work because it requires the gyroscope built in to the cartridge to function

ha i guess

yeah gonna have to googleize how to do that

Unless that device has a gyroscope you can assign controls to, a huge waste of time. Simply put, it’s a game that depends entirely on having a gyro to play with, trying to emulate it with anything else just doesn’t work.

However, it’s super fun when played properly.

OwO

Good taste
I haven't played it in years due to the whole gyro thing, but even getting that sorted out on emulator wouldn't be right because it'd be missing the god tier rumble. Didn't realize how important that was until playing the same microgames in Gold.

Wario is a stupid motherfucker and fat too. I don't know why Yea Forums loves him so much. He is ugly.

Kek, I see it

Not to mention some minigames are literally impossible to win, at least with the d-pad patch I used a long time ago, particularly the harder variations (the fire lighting with a stick one comes to mind but there's a lot more). Also Crygor's games are a fucking nightmare since there's zero feedback if you use the d-pad.

Is it worth it to buy a 3DS for Gold?
I may pirate it.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=NTksN6bS9l4

still can't get it to work on pc but im down to try it on my phone instead

You can use the joystick or dpad to move it but it's not the real way to play the game, OP is fooling himself

You’re right, it’s not the same st all. I’ll use gba for it instead. For now, I’ll play this.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

yes, it is a phenomenal game.

the closest you can get is to use an emulator on a smartphone, some have gyro functionality

Wait a sec, I don't remember that psp...

I mean, ive never had a psp, but I don't even remember that model.

Play it and find out yourself, faggot.

>STOP DISCUSSING VIDYA ON Yea Forums!!!!REEEEEEEEE

Does it even have a proper gyro sensor?

If it does, you're in for the best "mobile" game ever.

That's the PSP Go.

>play the game
>OP now has something to talk about
>can give his thoughts and spark discussion
Fuck off, these threads never reach 500 replies.

Did you enjoy the game?