Finally!!

twitter.com/Avengers/status/1133750227922542592?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1133750227922542592&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/twitter.min.html#1133750227922542592

Attached: D7vj0sEWsAE0K-K.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Avengers/status/1133750227922542592
pcgamer.com/marvels-avengers-game-release-date/
gamerant.com/marvel-job-posting-new-avengers-game-415/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/Avengers/status/1133750227922542592

>capeshit

Attached: 1559226374857.png (622x621, 772K)

I don't get it, is it directly connected/canon with the Insomniac Spider-Man game, or is it standalone and about the MCU canon?

Probably its own thing like MvC3

Deus Ex died for this

I'm going to predict the reveal thread
>wow generic capeshit who cares
>looks kinda bad
>woow no character fucking disney
suddenly
>title card shows what systems it's on
>xbox
>ps4
>epic game store
and then IMMEDIATELY
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA NINTENTODDLERS BTFO
>LMFAO STEAMKEKS
>apologize.
>SONY ALWAYS WINS
>one guy spamming le microsoft skeleton
>sixty threads comparing the avengers game to the shitty ultimate alliance game with thread titles like SO THIS IS THE POWER OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH...
>another forty threads about EPIC STORE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS with every other post being Tienanmen square being posted
etc. until it releases

Attached: 1552885401971.png (136x130, 50K)

>Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal
Plausibly …
>fundamentally mediocre
>only SP

The importance of innovation, especially character action amongst stockpiles of 1-2 -button combos – and mobility over basically-2D (or at least very minimalistically-paced, e.g., regular climbing) – is so much and really powerful (unto properly advertising for interest and lasting players).

Spiderman PS4 was really popular. It's so interactive and intense (with obviously potential improvements, such as more skillful weightiness and realism).

Attached: Action Games - Example of Combos.png (500x804, 30K)

grow up, capenigger

I hope you get to play as actual cape characters and it’s not an fps looter shooter with literal whos as it’s rumored to be

>MCU game
>game is set after Endgame
>main character is Captain Marvel

Attached: PvP - Example Effects on Revenues.png (698x313, 24K)

why did marvel give the license to a nip studio

This.

Fuck capeshit and fuck Square Enix.

I hope this games ends up good, i am expecting great things

>Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal
>nip studio

Cope.

>Crystal
>Eidos
Game is going to look like shit at the very least.

Montreal is in France, isn't it? You don't hear many studios coming out of France nowadays so it might be kino

Canada

>American education

Why do you quote me, I actually want it to be good god damn it

>Montreal is in France, isn't it?
Goddamn it, user.

Oh wow, its actually alive.

>Montreal is in France, isn't it?
No. Well there are six in France, but not that one is not.

confirmed to be a multiplayer focused, games-as-a-service Destiny/Anthem clone, where you play as a create-a-character nobody

Attached: 1545396473667.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

>confirmed

>Finally!!
>shill image
>shill link
I now hate your franchise. Hope your manager is watching.

Attached: 63412311124.png (572x421, 403K)

Will we ever get games like Xmen Legends again? Those games were amazing and coop was incredibly fun

Ultimate alliance 3 technically

>assemble in teams up to four players, master extraordinary abilities, customize your heroes to fit your playstyle, and combine powers to defend an ever-expanding world under constant threat.
this is how CD describes the Avengers game when talking about their E3 panel

pcgamer.com/marvels-avengers-game-release-date/

Attached: 97856754574.png (595x760, 416K)

That description could work for any of the older Ultimate alliance games so i am hopeful but the
> an ever-expanding world under constant threat.
Worries me a little

>only for switch
Ok...

>one user pointing out the obvious upcoming shitposts
>another wanting the game to be good

This. MUA3 looks like shit desu fampai. Literally Marvel Future Fight or whatever that mobile game is called, same gameplay, graphics and performance

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: 1553464191333.jpg (475x1078, 126K)

Allegedly they have been working on it for a while considering we knew about it years ago.
So it probably already is an unfinished mess being rushed out of the door.

Doesn’t sound half bad as long as your OC character is an actual superhero and not some jobber, and the character customization is decent

there's been job listings at CD showing they are looking for experience in online focused games
>leading the design and development of “cutting-edge online experiences.
another listing asking for
>to “plan, prototype and build combat systems,” work with designers to specify and anticipate costs for multiplayer features, and “relentlessly improve” the online experience. What’s most interesting about this posting in particular is that it states that Marvel’s new Avengers title is a third-person, cover-based action adventure game.
the most damning bit
>A final bit of information reveals that Crystal Dynamics is of the opinion that the “games as a service” model will become the mainstream model moving forward. The developer stated that it will “approach game design with a mind to generate recurring revenue streams” in creating future titles
it's a fucking Destiny/Anthem clone
very disappointing

gamerant.com/marvel-job-posting-new-avengers-game-415/

Attached: 6373556456.jpg (673x1024, 123K)

good job retard

>cover-based action adventure game
There goes all my excitement. You DO play as a fucking jobber. Fuck this gay earth

Is it gonna be one of SE's trademark dumb trailers with no sound, muffled music and jacked up voice acting on select characters?

MVGU would be pretty neat though.

Oh fuck

If this is the case, then I'm happy because then it means that I might be the one to make the first truly good superhero action game. I want to make a Superman game that's actually good and eventually, a JL game too.

Based

>same gameplay as phone games
>literally the same gameplay as X-Men Origins

We get it, you’re salty that it’s on a console Mommy didn’t buy for you.

*Legends

Fuck me.

I'm hoping it all pans out for me. Going to school for programming now, though I'm still only in general ed classes.

Do we know if it's an best em up or a turn based sort of thing?

Attached: marvel-movies-11446-1557449433.png (1020x612, 504K)

yes we know, learn to read

based birb poster

Literally will only be good for the scar-jo sfm

it's not based on MCU
none of the movie likeness will be there

Move Black Panther up one, Thor TDW and AOU down one, and swap the Guardians movies and it's perfect

won't be as good as marvel ultimate alliance 3

Screencapping this just in case.