Is there ANY villain in vidya as ridiculously CHAD as William Afton/The Purple Man?

Is there ANY villain in vidya as ridiculously CHAD as William Afton/The Purple Man?
>australian
>murders his boss' daughter right outside the place his boss owns
>runs around in a fursuit and murderfucks a shitton of kids
>makes murderbots specifically designed to fuck with one of his sons
>said son gets fucking lobotomized by a robot bear, he doesn't even give a shit
>designs a company specifically made to make murderbots, one of them kills one of his own kids with an ice cream scooper
>another murderbot rips his other son's innards out, gives even less of a shit
>restaurant shuts down, he comes back, bumrushes the FUCK outta those bots, and beats their fucking shit in in seconds with nothing but his bare hands
>purposefully gets himself killed because he wants to be immortal
>autistically roves around a horror attraction set up by some dumbfucks and kills the guy on your phone while giving you puppy eyes the whole time
>gets in a fire, he fucking lives, rebuilds himself to look like a motherfucking peanut
>rushes into another attraction, fucking ignores his daughter the whole way through, then realizes it's a trap and gets burnt alive
>gets sent to eternal gay furry hell where he gets killed over and over ironically by his own creations through crocodile fisherman satan and some retard kid's magic bullshit
>somehow escapes HELL ITSELF, haunts a VR game
>gets a lad to commit sudoku with a guillotine paper cutter then takes over someone's body while fucking dancing in front of their faces to essentially dab on them

Attached: spring.png (447x383, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKny_ia8Fvo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BH96ojbauSk&list=RDFNm82RUM5aY&index=2
youtu.be/3Ml4dA8TZTU
youtu.be/dTJrYB1MGpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fnaf
>chad anything
no

Wow, I got an entire two lines in before giving up on reading your garbage thread. Your game is for children, you know? I feel embarrassed for you having so much passion for a child's toy.

you have no fucking clue user
even if the games are shit he's still one of the biggest vidya chads, nothing in creation can stop him

yeah i'm sure killing children is real fucking difficult

yes, but consider this
>Starts a billion dollar franchise specifically designed to making furry robots designed to kill kids
>Beats the shit out of 9ft tall bots with his bare fucking hands
>Escaped fursuit hell

that's the most retarded shit I've ever read, possibly ever written

alright then lad, whatever you say
this is the shittiest stuff only the most dedicated and shittiest writers like scott cawthon could make

still no match for Kirby

Exactly, whether you like it or not, he’s /our guy/

I like both Kirby and FNAF

Attached: 92305526-116D-41E8-982C-767D70B6AD10.jpg (2048x2048, 210K)

FPBP

Wow, this is so fucking retarded 10 games for this?!

>australian
>chad
When to invalidate yourself immediately.

>gets a lad to commit sudoku with a guillotine paper cutter then takes over someone's body while fucking dancing in front of their faces to essentially dab on them
When the hell was this?

Recently, In the new game.

I already assumed that it was in help wanted, but could you show a youtube video of it, its in one of the tapes, right

Fuck off

Attached: 2EAFA593-BC7D-473D-A806-E76909ECBA8A.jpg (617x347, 40K)

Afton’s a fucking chad. He always comes back.

The VR game looks kino, buying a PS4 and Vr kit for it tomorrow. I’m glad that people do still genuinely like these games as much as I do, even though the fan base is autistic the games still manage to scare me and Scott’s such a loveable and respectable developer.

this fucker is such a chad he got two game series

Attached: 5655b1efb7a378c7c149ecc699856a78.png (1065x1296, 2.29M)

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Attached: 1547768208799.gif (1000x600, 221K)

>still trying to force his forces meme
Fnaf is a good series though

Interesting.
But did "William" nearly kill a queen of vampires with a butter knife and become a herald for the source of all flesh?
I thought not.

Attached: ancestorr.jpg (400x400, 114K)

You know if we combine afton and wario, they may create the ultimate cha-OH GOD NO

Attached: 2A800770-A496-496A-A77A-FFFF7A19971F.jpg (578x1024, 48K)

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKny_ia8Fvo

>Is there ANY villain in vidya as ridiculously CHAD as William Afton/The Purple Man?
yes, there is

Attached: ping.png (550x524, 404K)

Almost every game talked about on Yea Forums is for children you neanderthal.

Idea: put as many heads of chad vidya characters on this headless stick man I drew to make the ultimate vidya chad

Attached: 312B1E9D-0C83-44E5-A919-D48578C16164.jpg (4096x4096, 357K)

Didn’t Shadow piss on his wife

Thinking about it porky and afton are pretty similar
>both absent in the first game
>both show up in the second game
>both get trapped in their own creations while trying to escape someone in third game
>both turn people into cold and lifeless robots

Did he actually escape hell? I thought it was a re:coded kind of situation and assumed that he just made a digital copy of himself as a virus.

>Beats the shit out of 9ft tall bots with his bare fucking hands
Huh, thinking about it, there wasn’t an axe in the minigame, was there?

no

HOLY SHIT, HE ACTUALLY DESTROYED THOSE FUCKING THINGS.

You are now aware you are being baited by a slimey aussie poster

but in response, he pissed on the moon

Attached: 1553285393122.gif (500x382, 782K)

Pissing on the moon won’t bring back your wife, Eggman, she’s Shadow’s property, now.

Scott Cawthon made a massive mistake trying to develop some grand overarching narrative for Five Nights at Freddy's. It's unnerving looking animatronics at a run down pizza shop, and a vague mention of a time an animatronic malfunctioned and bit a child. There doesn't need to be any deep lore about it.

I’m I’m not even from Australia, I just made this meme and thought it was funny.

Actually, thinking about it now, everyone fucked Eggman’s wife, they even made a club about it.

Im not sure

>then realizes it's a trap and gets burnt alive
The best part is he KNEW it was a trap, and said so in the Salvage room.
FNAF went off the rails after 3, but William Afton is easily the most entertaining part of it. He's like if Freddy only got whackier and whackier after the sixth movie.

Attached: 1504424979420.png (1113x632, 160K)

So eggman is the biggest cuck in gaming?

I guess so, I wonder if William fucked her too

I usually hate this meme but I love it in this case

>he doesn't know about his son who get his guts ripped out but stays alive by being so fucking angry

Michael's a loser, he only stayed alive because he got injected with alive liquid

Wasnt it because he was also jacked up with the same juice that preserves shit that the other animatronics have? The one that breaks down at high temperatures.

Do people really enjoy this past age 12?

Yeah, remnant was a a mistake

Cringepost

Dont you want to live forever?

Go back to reddig

How can people write or read shit like this without cringing?

It only exists to be an explanation for things that didn't need explaining.
Michael being a skinsuit was irrelevant to the next game. He could've just been a middle-aged man in FFPS and had all his organs, and nothing would change. It's a creepy idea, but nothing is done with it.

And after knowing of Mangle reassembling itself from its parts, the Funtimes combining to form Ennard simply because they're robots makes a lot more sense than "they had immortal fluid injected into them when they were smashed up".

Imagine having so little going on that you keep up with FNAF lore

Attached: 1529794903362.png (500x500, 580K)

I feel like sister location should have been its own story, keep stuff like william, baby, and remnant away from the original fnaf stuff, honestly, I wish it had nothing to do with the original game and other than, in universe, its a rival location to freddy, just change the designs of freddy and foxy and change the name of the title and it could have been a start of a new era of fnaf games with a chad dad, an incel son, a focus less on spirits and more on technology, and more weird sci-fi shit. Basically, I wish sister location was more of its own thing with its own history but still technically canon

More like Five nights at Freddy Kruegers

Honestly, I never even thought of it this way. Dude really can't be fucking stopped.

William wishes he could reach Ancestor's level of dickishness

At the very least, FNAF 6 should've been focused on 4/SL's cast instead of attempting to bring in more book characters while also following up 2 and 3.

I kind of wonder if Scott is doing a kind of homage to early 90s horror movies like nightmare on Elm street with him.

This thread reminds me of a time I was speaking to my good friend Orville. We were sitting on a park bench watching the pigeons. I was on the left, he was on the... oh wait. Was I on the right?.. or left? Anyways, it doesn't matter. We were sitting on there, watching the pigeons, and I.. uh.. I said to Orville:

"Friend, those birds are frozen!"

He... kinda looked at me like I'd lost my mind. But I reminded him that it was winter, y'know? And often birds will sit in a tree until they'd freeze... Then they'd, they'd, you know, sort of fall to the ground until the sun warms up, and they can, y'know, move around again.

So I said to Orville "You'd might as well save those breadcrumbs until the birds thaw, because they can't very well enjoy them in the condition they're in."

To which he asked what I meant, and asking what condition the crumbs should be in before he threw them to the birds, assuming that I had meant the birds couldn't enjoy the breadcrumbs in the condition that the crumbs were in, when in fact I had meant the birds couldn't enjoy them in the condition that the birds were in, considering the birds were frozen, y'know?

So he took a moment and then threw his last handful onto the ground. I said to him "Orville, why did you throw the breadcrumbs to the birds when I just told you they're frozen?"

To which he responded "The breadcrumbs are not frozen," again misunderstanding my words. I didn't mean to say that the breadcrumbs were frozen when I told you they're frozen. I've been referring to the birds.

You know, in hindsight, what I should've said was - and this would make perfect sense: "Why did you throw the breadcrumbs to the birds when the birds are frozen?"

He misunderstood upon my correction, stating that he didn't know what else to do with the breadcrumbs, and that perhaps, y'know, when the birds thawed they'd still be able to eat the crumbs.

So I said to Orville - I said - This is what I said to him - I said:

"Orville, the birds may be dead."

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Williams more dickish, But more pointless
The ancestor has an unsatiable lust for knowledge and power, william has an unsatiable lust for dead babies. He works only to work off his murderboner and the ancestor does everything he does because hes a curious kitty and wants to see what happens

>gets in a fire, he fucking lives, rebuilds himself to look like a motherfucking peanut
Wait, when did this happened?

Attached: 1558891384584.jpg (648x960, 48K)

Exactly, honestly a little book stuff could’ve been fine like william, but they had to add in so much shit from the book that it feels like its not even the same lore anymore and instead, its just trying to make parallels to the books lore just for the sake of making parallels, and the book itself isn't even that good

Fire at the end of the third game. He survives and returns in the simulator game with a really weird redesign.

I am fully expecting him to go full terminator and have an army of hellish animatronics escaping from hell and taking over the world. Them turns out the whole thing was a prequel to Desolate Hope.

Based hippo poster, but also post him on smash thre

After 3, he tried to repair himself and fix his decaying body. Keyword being tried.

Attached: springscrap.jpg (866x1024, 79K)

I though this was a 2011 game about haunted robot pizza animals trying to kill you.

-ads to mess with people. Sorry I got cut off by accidentally pressing post.

fpbp

A part of me misses when it was so simple. A part of me still wants to see a game set with the original Spring Bonnie and Fredbear as the only monsters to deal with. That being said, shit going so far off the rails is at least kind of amusing.

>tfw everything is a part of Scott Cawthon's wild ride
>Shit that's in the lore like the Aftons and Henry may not even be canon anymore
>The accidents like the bites may be exaggerated by the indie dev
>Fazbear Entertainment may have willingly brought back William from the grave to continue making cool robots

>rival pizza place
>they pull a SEGA and design a mascot to compete with Freddy
>aggressive advertisement campaign shitting on the company
>the guy you are working for is spying on the company to steal their ideas
>they accidentally copy the child murdering tech and things get out of control
>robots have Freddy AI under the suits
>they see all the anti Freddy imagery in the restaurant and freak the fuck out
I can see it.

Attached: 1410200013349.png (333x266, 99K)

If help wanted made tons of shit non canon just so the game’s lore can be simple again, that would be sad but kind of cool

Jesus, how did a game about evil Chucky Cheese attractions get so goddamn complicated?

In all sincerity I have zero idea what's even canon anymore or how any theoretical timeline goes. Not to mention shit that's been retconned out of being canon or whatever.

I dunno. Ancestor is pretty dickish

Like that time he dropped an eldritch horror spawn from space onto some farmer's house for shits and giggles

Ah, I thought he disguised himself as a literal peanut animatronic to fool everybody.

Attached: 4e5aa8f43373fc067b6ef886285adb2e.jpg (728x1097, 140K)

So the VR game is supposed to be a video game in-universe, right? And this video game wasn't created by Afton before he went to the pizzeria in 6 because he implanted his consciousness into it so he can stay alive while Henry supposedly burnt him to the ground?

I mainly meant have the og fnaf series be the haunted and more realistic series and have sister locaton or whatever new name it would be called be the more high-tech and scifi series, was fnaf that high-tech before sister location?

Well, technically the animatronics move in such ways that even by 2019 are impossible, like Foxy sprinting down the hall or the animatronics that literally leap off the ground to attack you in the second game.

The second game had advanced animatronics with face recognition software.

>A bunch of flesh and muscle tissue still left behind even though it should've rotted in that dank ass building
>no bones to speak of

Attached: Eddy confused.jpg (960x724, 40K)

I'll be honest, during Sister Location, I thought one of the bots was going to open their faceplates up to reveal a human skull.

>William knew he was going to die in ffps, so he put his into a virus and infected a vr game to continue killing kiddies and sent a fake peanut fucker, instead to throw off Henry.
I like to imagine this is what happened.

Oh yeah, I forgot that wasn’t just possession and that they can actually walk arlund during the day. Well, I like this idea.

I like to imagine more that he literally claws his way out of Hell using a VR game.

I mean, Fazbear Entertainment apparently scanned circuit boards for the devs of the VR game to use for reference on how the bots should act. So maybe they scanned some remnants of Springtrap that were somehow left after the fire and that brought him to the VR game?

Both are cool

>VR game makes it hot like the whole FNAF series exists as games
>Implies it was all fake
>secret tapes were made exposing that Fazbear Entertainment hires the indie developer to make FNAF
>It’s all one big coverup
>Williams suit and by extension his consciousness somehow managed to get into the game despite supposedly dying and going straight to hell to be tortured
>There’s still more coming in updates as people have found show tapes, unused models, and shit in the code

FNaF went from 4D chess to 5D underwater Vr hungry hungry hippos real quick

Anyone else want to fuck Foxy?
No, just me? okay.

Whatever city the Fazbear company is located in (let's not pretend they're big enough to stretch to multiple cities) could be nuked and Springtrap would somehow have a plan to resurrect himself from the nuclear fallout.

Who's better at having multiple convoluted plans that always seem to work out for them? Willian or Master Xehanort?

Is there a youtube video with the info? I don't want to dig through pages of let's plays.
Please, not in this thread.

Yes. Dave the aubergine man from dayshift at Freddy(fangane/parody of fnaf universe).
>Nobody knows where the hell he came from.
>Calls everyone "Old sport"
>He is able to kill adult men by shoving eggplant into their urethra.
>Kills kiddies reguraly and still didn't got fired.
>Is brave enough to release breadbear and fanfour at once to fuck up the restaurant only to get vacation.
>Spends his free time in Vegas.
>Totally not edgy
>Has sexy voice

Attached: dcsd7qi-415ada88-63df-4e35-9676-1636c499fc45.png (289x300, 2K)

Hes already found his way into a vr game, he can probably find his way onto the internet so he can’t get nuked

Really enjoying the acid trip that is the fnaf RN. The VR game is actually p gud too

Xehanort managed to get away with it towards the end so Willian needs to ruse his way to heaven as one last fuck you to the children.

William already escaped Hell and left every single kid he murdered (plus Baby and Phone Guy) to suffer in Hell for eternity.

Yea Forums always liked fnaf
Go back to reddlt

Pretty sure that it was just the first kid (AKA puppet) that was trapped with him while the other kids moved on. Puppet kid was just using the memories of all the animatronics as sock puppets to make William suffer

Does the VR game actually add to the lore or whatever it is at this point?

Nah, Scott's a retard and thinks that even though the kids have killed who knows how many innocent people over the years that they all deserve to go to heaven.

True but he is still going to hell after dying again. If he can ensure an ultimate get out of jail card he will reach Xehanort levels of rusemaster.

Nah, Baby and Goldie were there too (along with some voices behind the Melodies that aren't Pigpatch or Mr. Hippo), so it's safe to assume that everyone he did kill went to Hell for killing just as many people as he did.

No it's just the puppet, one of the puppet's death things is "the others are like animals: I am very aware" and it speaks through the melody characters, the other ones are just acting autonomously based on how puppet interprets them, they aren't actually there.

I thought the robots were built to murder to begin with. The ghosts just made them sentient.

Not to murder specifically. To capture them so he could use their spirit energy or whatever the fuck to bind them to animatronics for jollies.

>no bones
But you can clearly see bones on the right one.

>FNaF 7
>Purple's back in full force, killing kids and adults alike like it's Saturday morning and stuffing their souls in bots to fuck with them
>And yet, his true plan is far beyond just killing kids this time
>His plan is to ascend beyond merely being a spirit trapped inside a man using the remnant gained from the people he's killed
>Good ending is killing him before he can ascend
>Bad ending (canon one) is him ascending and becoming The Purplegeist
>FNaF 8 is about you having to break through the hellish domain that he's made part of the world to kill him once and for all

Attached: purplegeist.gif (400x400, 51K)

I don't think so, if that’s the case, why would they even be possessed?

Yeah, if Jason Goes To Hell, there's absolutely no reason why Puppet, Freddy, and the rest deserve Heaven.
They spent years killing people hoping one of them would be William.

Do we have any tangible reason why William loves murdering children so badly? Something the games actually provided for us?

So it's not their faults.

Plus, if the only real defining factor of who goes to heaven is if they believe in Jebus. So I guess if they weren't Christian, they still get stuck in the fuckzone with Afton. At least they get to fuck with him.

australian bloodlust in an environment that's not australia

>Scott hires studio after studio to make games for him.
>FNAF becomes a genre hopping epic about stopping an unstoppable maniac
I can dig it.

What if Fnaf 7 comes, and its just the desolate abandon but william is the main antagonist

Bro you’re posting cringe

PS says he was eating their souls, and then HW shows the virus dancing around after it turns you into Freddy, so he probably just got off to it.
How this man got a wife and three kids is the real question.

The hell is the Purplegeist?

I'm pretty sure the ghosts aren't really sentient, they're just lashing out at what they perceive killed them.

The books basically show that's his fetish

I don't give a fuck about fnaf

I do however want to be tenderly raped by 9 ft tall baby.

Attached: 1477372482663.jpg (935x822, 100K)

Another thing to note: The developers of Dead By Daylight have gone on record saying they want a FNAF character in their game.

Attached: 1536108222361.gif (138x132, 37K)

final boss of a halloween rpg scott made in like a fucking week
forma final del hombre morado

Multiple animatronics acknowledge their environment, like Ballora or Withered Bonnie, so they're most likely the real deal. Some of them are definitely being controlled though by "others", Puppet probably means the other victims.

I think the best part is, the robots that tortured the player for two games? He just came in and took a fucking axe to them.

Plus, ice cream lactating lady robot.

He didn't even have an axe. He just went Fist of the North Star on 'em after they got to an area they couldn't enter.

I remember on /vp/ when you replied to my fake post about your fanfic giving me a boner at grandmas funeral.
And now ive started posting that copy pasta in smash threads
Are paths keep passing by eachother,old chum.

I really like fans game ideas
Like the one from a few days ago with giant animatronics and a theme park

Springtrap was mostly flesh and bone by FFPS, and the game took place in a giant incinerator. There probably wasn't anything left of him after that, if there were even circuit boards in there at all.
Giving that they were using "old" equipment, William probably left the virus behind as one last epic prank/back-up, and someone sent it to the game devs. Someone broke into the offices and stole the parts after they had been used, so maybe he was an inside man working for him?

I think these games have a great hook, they're great at establishing tension and every time I've played one it makes me unbelievably tense. The whole gimmick of having to split your attention between a minigame and the risk of getting jumped by something spooky if you let yourself get too distracted or careless is genuinely really effective.

I just wish
>they stopped pandering to the retarded lore-wank part of the base, mystery is good for horror, excessively convoluted tragic backstory isn't, it's verging on embarrassing.
>They put in some effort to make the jumpscares less utterly goofy. I don't just mean making the animatronics spookier and the noises louder and harsher like it was doing for awhile, I mean not just having them literally teleport into your face and screech the second you mess up. Make it more organic, have them quickly and violently lunge at the camera, or have them grab the player from behind if they're distracted, just, something other than what they've been doing for every game in the series.

>tfw all of the versions of Purple /vg/ did are still more serious and less bullshit than the one Scott himself did
I wanna see how Scott's gonna advance him even further in the next big game. What's gonna happen, is he gonna become god?

Attached: aussie.png (638x360, 239K)

On the topic of fnaf becoming a genre hopping epic about stopping an unstoppable maniac and Kirby, what if they made a Planet Robobot sequel but made William the main antagonist, so the world got mechanized again, but in William’s image. They could even make William the cause of the Earth becoming Shiver Star.

FNAF 18:WILLIAMS SECRET AFFAIR IS REVEALED AND IT TURNS OUT FREDDY WAS ACTUALLY THE PUPRLE GUYS GRANDPAS PET BEARS WIFES SONS PET DOGS OWNER AND THE ROBOTS ARE RUN USING BATTERYS FROM SPACE AND ALIENS KILLED CHICA AND WILLIAM HAS NOW HACKED INTO THE INTERNET AND IS NOW BUNNY SKYNET

I'd fuck Ballora and Circus

What does the button in the butter basket do?

Oh damn, I bet Scott would be down for that. The question is, which animatronic would they choose? Freddy, Puppet, Springtrap, or one of the Nightmares make the most sense to me.

Kingdom Hearts and FNAF are a lot alike in that they went from cool, to stupid, to SO stupid that it looped back around to hilarious

Springtrap.

I really want this

Attached: 0AC95DDA-2B83-4B78-8AF2-8B1F52E82301.jpg (1600x800, 328K)

LostBilly.exe is definitely going to get deleted in the good ending nobody's unlocked yet, but it'll probably pop up in the books and then return in FNAF 7 or 8 afterwards.

Attached: 1517096352210.png (428x497, 22K)

He's gonna spread his virus across the planet and take control of the entire internet

What the fuck did I just read

I wonder what new abilities the game would have

there is no good ending

>Crossover
No, just leave the series to get more and more retarded on its own.

>Fnaf:Fighting game
>Roster:same as ultimate custom night but bigger with william afton and other non animatronics added
>some characters would obviously have to be combined into a combo like the trash animatronics
>story mode is scotts mind going insane from the pressure of covering up murders.
>You play as scott as you gain control of the animatronics again
>final unlockable character is purple guy in a final battle
>he doesnt die,he just joins your team
>he does more damage to the fighters who are kids
>even if they are on his side.

william is legitimately the best part of fnaf right now
i want to stay on this wild ride and see what the fuck he does next

Attached: dancing queen.gif (300x250, 1.59M)

Nobody's gotten the performance yet. That's probably how he gets erased.

>thinking defeating bots is chad tier
Applying a bit of pressure causes those things to start breaking down which is why they always keep them out of range of kids since even they could easily break them. Also making furries is fucking beta tier if he was a real chad he would have just made waifu bots and fucked off not what a twelve year old thinks is edgy and cool.

Considering how the lore for the rest of the killers goes, probably Springtrap/Afton. Maybe with the VR game lore, the Entity get ahold of a copy of Afton from the VR game, thus cucking the Entity and giving William access to more people he can kill with no eternal damnation attached.

William still needs to become a galactic threat to the universe, crossover or otherwise.

Springtrap would make sense for the kind of game dead by daylight is, but he's like, the worst animatronic. The thing that made them scary in the first one was that they weren't designed as these horrifying scrapheap zombie-bots, they're just offputting poorly-executed animatronic cartoon characters who are out to kill you for ambiguous reasons.

Springtrap was always a straight-up insidious serial killer out to murderfuck you, so if you wanted a character in the spirit of the franchise you should go for someone else. Like, just Freddy.

Until a series of new AIs are developed to fight it in Five Nights at Battle Network.

My head canon is hes just killing all the kids because they wouldnt go to his pizzeria

Afton breaks the internet

I just want William to become a nova

Springtrap was actually creepy though in 3, unlike most of the shit in 4 and beyond.
It felt like the man inside the suit was dead, and that only raw hate remained. That you were defending against pure bloodlust and hatred that knew how to fuck with you by hiding form plain sight. Plus his design was pretty good and made him disturbing, yet slightly cute at the same time. It's horrifying.

Attached: spring.webm (790x564, 284K)

>ice cream lactating lady robot
what

this is zoomer territory now.

I always remember how FNaF threads go from SL onwards.
>New game comes out
>Anons are legit happy about it and commentating on it with positive remarks
>Eventually goes back to people treating the series with scorn until the next game comes out

Disney could probably pull it off

It could just be a spinoff, it doesn't have to be canon to the FNAF series.

Seeing how FNAF's main inspiration is the uncanny feeling of real animatronics, they should definitely stick to something that captures it as opposed to just using the villain by default.
The new virus character would actually work alright at conveying the "offness" vibe, but someone like Freddy is probably the most optimal choice.

I hope FNAF 7 is Planet of the Aftons.

Yeah man, nothing more chad than having your shitty Chuck e cheese ripoff get your whole family killed

Fuck off puppet

on purpose

There's no confirmation that his wife died, so he can just make more.

fuck off michael

Attached: william.png (653x668, 82K)

say what you will about fnaf, because even though it is indeed autistic with a furshit fanbase, one advantage it has over nu-games is soul

Attached: logician.jpg (600x681, 79K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BH96ojbauSk&list=RDFNm82RUM5aY&index=2
>1:55

He was creepy in the sense that a single antagonist specifically, slowly menacing you is usually scarier than a huge cast all working together to get you, and he was definitely a step forward from the garbage pile that fnaf 2 was in that regard, but I couldn't help but feel like the design just missed the point.

The genesis of the franchise was when Jim Sterling and a few others ripped Scott a new one over his cute cartoon characters from an older game of his being unintentionally absolutely terrifying, and he decided to run with that and actually make a horror game. The FNAF 1 character designs reflect that. They're definitely creepy, but they aren't automatically horrific at a glance, just offputting and weird. That's sort of the core of the franchise, the uncanny valley feeling, the sort of uncertain danger that you get from looking at a really crappy animatronic like that.

Not just being regular old terrified at seeing a twitching zombie robot lurching at you, as good as the animation is in help wanted.

afton designed a robot that lures in isolated children to murder them by having it dispense ice cream.

of course it ends up killing his daughter

He would be Novafton

He reminds me of this nigga
youtu.be/3Ml4dA8TZTU

Holy shit, Afton is one hell of a mad lad. I'm starting to think if Scott is just trying to see if he could make us like Afton after all the shit he did.

>William Afton is fucking Sigma

Attached: donald01.jpg (654x473, 35K)

You forgot to mention that the ice cream dispenser was in the chest

fnaf makes no sense to me

can i watch a video that gives me a rundown

Attached: can you make a costanza will.jpg (225x225, 5K)

It's basically The Fast and Furious of horror. That's all you really need to know.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: thinking.png (487x412, 35K)

its shit dont bother

Attached: 1523062411880.png (400x400, 16K)

simply read OP's post

australian purple man cosplays as a robot furry so he can put kids inside of robot furries because he hates them and then the kids become angry ghost robot furries and the robot furries rip out australian purple man's organs but hes so angry he doesn't die and he fights the ghost robot furries forever until australian purple man kills the ghost robot furries and then he becomes one and then his boneless son kills him and himself in a fire but then he was a computer virus

to be continued

Can somebody please explain the lore or story of this series to me? It seems very convoluted

*australian purple man's son's organs

pics

Started off simple enough and then quickly became a load of stupid bullshit so they could keep raking in money.

the plot is dumb and you shouldn't care about it

tl;dr you've taken a shitty job for a quick buck and you have to micromanage various tasks or complete minigames to win while taking care not to get too distracted or the animatronic characters you're supposed to be keeping an eye on will jump you

spooks come from the atmosphere of being completely vulnerable and helpless against the enemies while simultaneously having to distract yourself from your own immediate defense to handle tasks

ghosts of dead children posses animatronics, the rest is overly convoluted bullshit

LONG STORY SHORT
>Aussie dude dresses up in animatronic suits to murder kids
>He hides dead kids in other animatronic suits
>Their souls take control of the suits and come back to life to kill nightguards working at the pizzeria
>They kill Aussie but he's too angry to die
>He comes haunts his suit and continues killing
>Aussie's son opens up a fake pizzeria to lure all the animatronics in one place, burns it to the ground killing everything and everyone
>Turns out Aussie escaped hell via a virus in a video game

Whats in the box?

An Australian man's furfaggotry kills children and wageslaves to the point where he turns himself into an AI to become one with his fursona.

>Aussie's son opens up a fake pizzeria to lure all the animatronics in one place, burns it to the ground killing everything and everyone
Wait, I thought it was Henry that burned down the pizzaria and laid the trap.

>He spreads the virus across the planet
That's literally just the fucking Sigma Virus

Attached: d7jk6zq-b6ada50f-e5cf-412b-9f6c-ef9c2560c4f6.gif (530x398, 118K)

yes but the son is the one managing the place, so it sort of counts

When did the series get this convoluted though? 1-3 seemed relatively straightfoward.

>464117791
>464118357
>464123051
>464125163
>464132068
>464134135
>464134347
>464134793
>464135168
>464135237
>464135547
>464136205
>464136556
>464137020
>464137181
>464137513
>464138213
>464138285
>464138582
>464139168
>464139587
>464139730
>464139872
>464140203
>464140419
>464140683
>464141516
>464143634

>Summer

You all have to go back.

Attached: low quality.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I just want The Desolate Hope 2

Wasn't the one on the right retconned?

This is what you’ll get. The desolate abandon was supposed to the desolate hope 2 if you didn't know

maybe soon, bros

Attached: 20190528222709_1.jpg (2160x1200, 260K)

>7 feet tall
>Ice cream comes out if her chest
Oh lord

Attached: C009D3C3-95D6-4B8D-98A8-384B74CC99D2.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

>putting an "emergency stop" button on her feet
>building a robot that can only move on a track
Aussie engineering at its finest

Attached: SL_Ballora_Blueprints.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

>Australian
>Chad
All of them are just shitposting retards, none of them are Chads

Attached: 1552150039618.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>He doesn’t know that Ballora canonically does a spider walk when not on her track

Attached: 05DDA781-18C6-48AA-888D-5B5B710E5B7C.png (1280x720, 399K)

>somehow escapes HELL ITSELF, haunts a VR game
Wut?

It doesn't really count since it was something Scott came up with after SL

only 2 endings so far, dabbing, the key hole, but where is the deleted ending?

FPBP

That’s like saying nothing but FNAF 1 is canon

Not because it's a retcon, but because she doesn't do it in any of the games.

I hate the fake aussie persona found online
Its falseness sickens me

There's a character in the new game that's a sentient virus who drives someone crazy to the point of cutting off their face and traps your soul in the game in at least one ending so it can escape using your body.
Most people think it's William Afton (the killer) since it appears as a version of the costume he used to lure kids away and does the same trick to the player in one ending of the game.

Attached: Kosaku.png (270x466, 228K)

>whats inside the box is whatever you want it to be 8-)

fuck you whats in this thing Scott

Attached: FNaFBoxWatchBox.gif (250x250, 17K)

So is Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, yet it there is a thread every hour

>When even Hell can’t stop you

Attached: AFD28066-66D9-45C6-8827-E803C2A10E52.jpg (1111x1111, 244K)

Jesus this franchise has more story retcons and autism in 5 years than fucking Kingdom Hearts had in nearly 20

Attached: 439287423978923.jpg (323x294, 13K)

youtu.be/dTJrYB1MGpI
I expected Freddy to have a deeper voice